Story Comments & Feedback Hub

Reader feedback on sex stories, erotic audio, poems, and adult art published on Literotica.

Newest Stories Comments

Category: All

Thanks for the feedback florbust and Mr_coater. Chapter 38 is in the cue.

All Comments/Reply
user
by Rusthemod less than a minute ago
Incest/Taboo
Rusthemod

6.5 stars. I don't agree with everything you wrote, but it was excellent- and honest. Jim handled it well, not like I or a lot of other guys would, but then this story does that. she deserves more shit, more retribution. maybe the truth will come out, maybe a class action lawsuit...

All Comments/Reply
user
by LT56linebacker less than a minute ago
Loving Wives
BillyName99

I worked at a hospital for many years and back in the old days it wouldn't be too uncommon to hear about a couple of staff getting caught doing the dirty deed. Depending on their status it might be overlooked or not and one or both parties would be gone. The Doc did have a lot to...

All Comments/Reply
user
by oldpantythief 1 minute ago
Mature
Trionyx

I would like to read a second chapter where her husband had invited her family for some celebration and now they all heard what she did. It's a racial story and I hope both the cheaters get punished.

All Comments/Reply
user
by Infosauger 10 minutes ago
Loving Wives
ViceWrites

My god, that's truly awesome.

All Comments/Reply
user
by mfbridges 11 minutes ago
Loving Wives
GTO_Racer

Good story but the ending seemed rushed. Still 5*

All Comments/Reply
user
by mcollect 14 minutes ago
Romance
OneOldFart690

Could it be that this is a chapter of the Paradise Bimbo Inn?

All Comments/Reply
user
by Macharius 14 minutes ago
Mind Control
mypenname3000

This was good but she must have a case for constructive dismissal. She was being pursued by a person in a superior position. Everyone seemed to know what was going on. I thought they would have consulted a solicitor - particularly when a second video surfaced showing he acted in self...

All Comments/Reply
user
by Tajfa 23 minutes ago
Loving Wives
Dalton402

Decent plot however the ay the characters were fleshed out … I could not find a way to link to them. Felt like a version of the 3LB - Snicker, OMG, and HUH?

All Comments/Reply
user
by Grimmer 24 minutes ago
Loving Wives
Dalton402

cute little swap tale, liked it! happy ending!

All Comments/Reply
user
by olblueyes 25 minutes ago
Group Sex
yellowjacket66

Seriously, him being a nice guy was the issue? This is such BS. I understand the concept they are referring to but men aren’t allowed to act like cavemen so why should women be allowed to act like cave women? Also he punched the guy because the guy threw a punch first.

All Comments/Reply
user
by Bham487 32 minutes ago
Loving Wives
Dalton402

The pause to improve the story was a good move. I only found this due to the re-release of chapter 1 This is an amazing space opera and I am looking forward to the coming chapters. Thank you for sharing your talent. 5 stars for all chapters.

All Comments/Reply
user
by Slofred 33 minutes ago
Sci-Fi & Fantasy
VioletOrchid85

Although the video didn't show the first attempted punch in the end it did cost him his job and damage his future. It would have been better read for me if a second video would have appeared showing the first failed punch and the conversation about the husband being an electrician...

All Comments/Reply
user
by TexarMan 35 minutes ago
Loving Wives
Dalton402

You can forgive but you will never forget.

All Comments/Reply
user
by Grimmer 36 minutes ago
Loving Wives
BillyName99

I guess some guys are slow learners. The bitch showed her true colors when she got up from the table to dance with Marc without even a "fuck off" for her husband. It was over right then, Jim was just too slow or too shocked to realize it. Your guy wasted an entire year of his life...

All Comments/Reply
user
by Regguy69 40 minutes ago
Loving Wives
BillyName99

What a great piece of erotica. Great job of painting the awesome picture of the ultra erotic Ashley getting pounded by a huge black dick. Pretty sure I read this before but may not have left a comment. Well written and very stimulating. I didn't want to stop reading. Unless its alredy...

All Comments/Reply
user
by Hotdiggitydog 41 minutes ago
Interracial Love
everyonesavoyeur

A creative story. Definitely unique. 4 stars.

All Comments/Reply
user
by HarleyRider1955 41 minutes ago
Loving Wives
DocWords

Just like the other readers, I too would love to have my wife walk in and catch me sucking cock and getting fucked by 2 hot hunky men. Would be even better if she called me a "faggot" and said to me "I've always wondered if you are gay". I would respond "yes dear. I am gay and these...

All Comments/Reply
user
by cdCindy1 42 minutes ago

Nice start !

All Comments/Reply
user
by Rapier875 44 minutes ago
Exhibitionist & Voyeur
luv2custrip

Another great story!

All Comments/Reply
user
by Timeless13579 about 1 hour ago
Gay Male
AtlantisGuy

Purlitzer ,…. really!?!? I missed that first time around. I suspect it was intentional, to bolster the lack of writing ability of your character.

All Comments/Reply
user
by rbloch66 about 1 hour ago
Loving Wives
EmilyMiller

Nobody could be so stupid, ignorant, and/or dumb! But I was because I read it through to the end. What a complete waste of time.

All Comments/Reply
user
by usaret about 1 hour ago
Loving Wives
Buster2U

Congratulations on your collaboration. It’s wonderful! Sweet, predictable romances with happy endings are fairly common here, but yours is unusually well-written with likable, interesting characters, and it has the added element of great humor. It’s witty and fun from the title through...

All Comments/Reply
user
by Davester37 about 1 hour ago
Romance
Bay2Sound

This has moved along very well!!

Five Stars🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

All Comments/Reply
user
by TEXASMADDOG about 1 hour ago
Incest/Taboo
mojavejoe420

Great story, just wish it continued further into their new relationship.

Please read the below comments for laughs. You can tell those men who aren’t married and are scared to death of a strong dominant woman. It’s a STORY! A story about trying to save a marriage and Jase agreed...

All Comments/Reply
user
by 1Martiniman about 1 hour ago
BDSM
VictoriaCollins

Love this series keep up the great writing

All Comments/Reply
user
by General_O about 1 hour ago
Incest/Taboo
TrampsAnThieves

DELICIOUS!!!

All Comments/Reply
user
by Mikeykeith about 1 hour ago
on HypnoDad  
Incest/Taboo
VilHaMer

A good story. A little vague on timelines as it seemed the events were close together occurring very quickly. My perception is that Lucia talked about love on what seems like their thirdish get together. At any rate it seemed rushed because of the lack of spacing.

All Comments/Reply
user
by rbloch66 about 1 hour ago
Loving Wives
EmilyMiller

I am enjoying your story, however the lack of spell check and/or 'no' for 'know' types of issues detract from flow of your tale.

All Comments/Reply
user
by AccelarVester about 1 hour ago
Group Sex
Ianallen0947

I liked the story but not the ending.

All Comments/Reply
user
by mitchawa about 1 hour ago
Interracial Love
Stormbringer

Good premise and a must read!

Just gotta love the past comments by morons. Jase agreed to all of this to save his marriage due to his stupid decisions and actions…why would he file for divorce. If you can’t handle femdom…don’t read it!

All Comments/Reply
user
by 1Martiniman about 1 hour ago
BDSM
VictoriaCollins

5* Solid Story with the cheater finally understanding she burned herself. MC didn't need to pile on abuse which was cool.

All Comments/Reply
user
by BeBopper99 about 1 hour ago
Loving Wives
Dalton402

Great story so far! Thank you for taking the time to write and share it with us.

All Comments/Reply
user
by mongoliajoe about 1 hour ago
Loving Wives
TrainerOfBimbos

I think it's a great start on what you have described as your goal. Looking forward to the rest.

All Comments/Reply
user
by Behindbluis about 1 hour ago
Loving Wives
TrainerOfBimbos

Jim should have filed for divorce as soon as Linda came back home. She doesn't care about anyone but herself - not her husband, marriage, children or family. After months, she is sill not remorseful, much less accepting what she did was wrong. Instead, she gets a thrill remembering...

All Comments/Reply
user
by Boardman68 about 1 hour ago
Loving Wives
KitDeLuca164
Show More