Literotica.com
index : members : BOSTONFICTIONWRITER : Biography

Add to favorites

BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: BOSTON
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fm
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Voyeur
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 798940
Member Since: January 1, 2007
Last Modified: June 16, 2013
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Some words from BOSTONFICTIONWRITER:

Even though I am bostonfictionwriter, all my stories are true. It is this biography that is fiction (lol).

I love writing fiction and breathing life into my characters. I love it when they claim the keyboard from me and write their own story.

I'm not your typical pervert. Sorry. I just like to write and will answer anyone who writes me, so long as they are not vulgar in their remarks and requests.

Don't even ask, as I won't send you any naked pictures, nor do I want a photo of your cock, seen one seen them all (lol). I'm just here to write and to make friends, both male and female.

I debated about putting a picture of me, my dog, or something else and I decided that having a face to go along with my stories may help the reader. This is me (lol). Sorry. I may not be the best looking woman but I have good looking makeup and know how to apply it. You don't want to see me in the morning without my face.

Thank you in advance for reading my stories. Please don't forget to vote. Also, your feedback is very important to me. You may leave a comment on my story and/or write me.

Also, please consider adding me to your favorite author lists and my stories to your favorite story list.

I've written stories under SuperHeroRalph in 2011, AndTheEnd in 2010, such as Spending My Summer Stripping Mother and under WmForrester in 2009 with the hugely favorite, I Love You Mommy, the most read story in all of 2010. In 2009, I also wrote stories as CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, and WmForrester. I wrote as BostonFictionWriter in 2007 & 2008.

Now for 2012 and present, I write under my real name, SusanJillParker.

One of the most prolific authors on Literotica, I've written more than 1,100 stories and 100 poems. With more than 10 million words written, I've amassed more than 150 million hits.

I've come in 2nd place 3 times, 2007, 2008, & 2010, in Literotica's Survivor contest, the one with the most stories in the most categories wins, and won the contest in 2011.

Thanks,

Susan Fredericks, nickname Freddie, now writing under my real name of SusanJillParker.

Come take a ride with me but please vote.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board