Literotica.com
index : members : Wolf Bennington : Biography

Add to favorites

Wolf Bennington
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Wolf Bennington's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Maryland
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpslw
Status: Swinger
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: voyeurism, threesomes, erotic chat
Pets: Cat(s), Other
User Number: 93170
Member Since: March 12, 2002
Last Modified: January 23, 2012
Wolf Bennington
Some words from Wolf Bennington:

Follow me on Twitter: @wolfbennington

Now published on Amazon Kindle too! Search Wolf Bennington.

Just another middle-age sexually-hungry, over-imaginative writer living out my fantasies on a keyboard. If any of them appeal to you, I appreciate votes and feedback. If any of them don't, exercise your brain long enough to tell me why in an intelligble email please. My writing covers most topics with the exception of gay / homosexual. If you have a request, I enjoy writing specific fantasies. Drop me and email and let's see what I can produce! (I've received and fulfilled one request so far - and by all accounts she and her husband were delighted with what I produced!)

Update: I write a variety of topics. To all those who read EVERY word of a story and then have to prop themselves up by attacking the author for writing FANTASY, don't. Just don't. If you send me constructive criticism, I'll happily respond. If you send me hatemail because you thoroughly enjoyed reading a story and are ashamed of yourself, don't waste your time. It gets deleted without being read more than necessary to identify it as hatemail. We all have different fantasies and morals and just because mine are different from yours doesn't make me sick, depraved, disgusting, etc. Perhaps if you could climb out of your repressed sexual outlook long enough to expand your mind you'd understand that the expression of fantasies actually HELP people maintain their morals!

To all other Literotica authors or pending authors: beware the haters. I believe they read and enjoy every word, but then are so thoroughly sexually repressed and screwed up that they have to vote low and send hateful demeaning remarks to make themselves feel "clean" again.

Just checked all my statistics again and realized that my stories have been viewed over 4 MILLION times. Wow... and 42% of them (36 out of 86) have received votes that make them "hot" (above 4.5) An amazing (to me) 95% of them are rated 4.0 ore better. Again, wow... THANK YOU to the readers who read, enjoy and vote!

I'm also wolfbennington on YIM if you want to leave a message there.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board