Cumming to the Party

Story Info
Steve gets more than bargained for.
2.4k words
4.02
78.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her as she maneuvered her way through the room. The rhythm of her hips mesmerised him. For a moment it looked like she was coming straight to him. Her high cheekbones and deep blue eyes entranced him. Then she turned and disappeared into the crowded hall. Steve heard Marie chattering beside him.

"It's a lovely party isn't it Steve? I wonder who that woman is? Do you know? Is she the new secretary at your work?"

" What woman?" Steve thought to himself.

"The one you were staring at. You know the one with the swinging hips." Marie enquired.

Steve began to squirm in his seat. He could feel his hard cock pressing against the crotch of his jeans.

"Bored?" Marie enquired.

"Huh? What?" Steve said.

"Well you know. You always squirm like that when you are bored."

Steve turned to face Marie. "Yeah! I'm going out to get some air." Steve crossed the room and moved quickly away from his wife. He needed space.

The warm night air caught Steve by surprise he'd been in the air-conditioned house for hours. Hours of listening to Marie prattle on about shopping, cooking and cleaning.

Hours of watching 'Her'. Steve considered the mystery woman with the deep blue eyes. "Who is she?" He wondered.

The noise of the party simmered in the background of his mind while Steve ventured out across the lawn. A tall shade tree offered respite to his mind and he was pleased to find a sun lounge spread out under the branches. The sun lounge was close to the pool fence and he stretched out on it watching the surface of the water and feeling the cool night air.

Steve was lost in his thoughts about the mesmerising woman when he heard a soft splash and noticed the surface of the water rippling.

Soft female flesh struck out along the length of the pool. It was she. Her long auburn hair had been let down and tied in a single ponytail. Her party dress shed at the poolside and her long bare legs kicked rhythmically in the water. Steve watched her intently.

He considered sliding over the fence and dropping in the pool. He decided not to after all Marie was still inside the house. Marie, his wife of eight years.

Steve watched the woman in the water and felt his thick cock harden in his trousers. He undid the top of his trousers and slid his hand into his pants stroking his now throbbing member.

"Braaad!" Marie's voice cut through the night like a knife. Steve slid his hand out from his trousers and stood up. Marie was headed in his direction. He buttoned his trousers and strode out across the lawn to meet her.

"Sorry for interrupting your quiet out here, Darling. But, I just wanted to let you know that Desiree is taking me home. You needn't come. The party will be going on for hours. I have a tremendous headache." Marie was smiling at him with that benevolent little smile of hers.

"Are you sure? If you are unwell I should take you home." Steve offered half-heartedly.

"No. Don't be silly. Desiree is going home now anyway." Marie leant forward and pecked him on the cheek. "Enjoy the rest of the night. I will see you when you get home."

Marie walked back across the lawn to the house and Steve considered following her. Glancing back towards the pool he decided not to.

The woman was still in the pool. She was swimming laps. Her athletic body was flexing in all the right places. She seemed unaware of the disturbance. Steve walked back to the sun lounge watching her glide through the water.

He stopped as he neared the pool fence. He unbuttoned his shirt and slid off his trousers. His naked body shone in the moonlight as he heisted himself over the pool fence in one quick movement. Silently he slid into the water. The woman kept swimming, unaware of his presence in the water. Steve watched and waited. As the woman neared his end of the pool he moved silently through the water and spread his arms out to trap her against the pool wall.

"What the..?" Carlene spluttered as she flicked the water off her face.

"Hi!" Steve smiled.

"What do you think you are doing?" Carlene asked him.

"I am trapping you against the pool wall." Steve replied.

"Well! Excuse me!" Carlene flared as she tried to push past him.

Steve held fast to the pool wall and pressed his body against Carlene's soft flesh. His, now hard, penis pressing against her soft feminine pubes.

"You aren't going anywhere until I get what I want." Steve spoke firmly. "And I want to make love with you. Here. In the pool."

"I think you've got the wrong woman!" Carlene spat as she raised her knee to his groin. "Drop dead will you." Carlene's knee didn't quite connect as Steve trapped her knee between his legs.

"Feisty aint ya." Steve grinned.

"And what makes you think I am not going to scream blue murder?" Carlene asked.

"Because I can see in your eyes you really do want to make love with me. You can't wait to feel my hot hard cock inside you." Steve dropped one arm around Carlene's shoulders holding the back of her neck he drew her face to him and kissed her.

Carlene kissed back. What a difference. A man game enough to say what he wants and bold enough to stand up to her. Carlene could feel his hard cock pressing against her pussy. She moved her hips and let him slide into her.

"Oh god yes." Carlene breathed as Steve's cock filled her.

Steve moved masterfully against her body his lips roving her throat and shoulders. He could sense her body tensing, the excitement building in her.

"What the fuck is going on here?" A deep male voice boomed across the yard. Steve withdrew. He turned and faced his boss. Derek Matheson was a gorilla of a man. Six foot six inches tall and as broad as two axe handles.

"My fiancé." Carlene whispered.

"Shit!" Muttered Steve.

Derek opened the pool gate and strode around to where the lovers clung to the side of the pool.

Steve swung his frame out of the pool and turned again to face Derek.

"Ah so it's you, Steve."

"I didn't know..."

"That's a bit beside the point. Isn't it." Derek glared down at them, enjoying watching Steve in his uncomfortable state..

"Derek. It was my fault. I.."

"You were both doing it. And you will both be punished." Derek reached down and took Carlene by the arm drawing her up out of the water until she was beside him. "Right! Both of you, into the garage now."

"Can we talk about this...?" Steve asked hopefully.

"No! You can get into the garage like I said." Derek shoved Steve towards the open garage door.

As he entered the garage Steve was taken aback by the apparatus neatly placed, hung and shelved around the garage. Paddles, handcuffs, leather collars, whips and dildos all categorised and in their place. In the middle of the garage was a massage table with arm rests jutting out each side. Amazed and at once excited Steve stood silently.

Derek took Carlene by the arm. "Now my precious little girl. What happens to bad girls?"

Carlene looked shyly up at Derek and whispered. "They need punishing."

"That's right." Derek pushed Carlene towards the massage table. He lifted her onto the table and lay her face down. Leather restraints were already in place. Derek slipped the restraints over Carlene's wrists and pulled them tight. He then moved to her feet and slipped a restraint over each foot."

Steve watched the scene before him unfold. All his wildest fantasies had never been this good.

"You. Steve." Derek motioned for Steve to move towards the table. "This is a very bad girl. She needs punishing."

"I was bad too." Steve ventured.

"Yes and your punishment will be to give my precious girl a nice sound spanking." Derek motioned towards Carlene.

Steve moved over to Carlene. He stood and asked her. "Are you ok with this?"

Carlene smiled back and said. "OH I am a bad girl. And bad girls need spanking. Please spank me."

Steve's cock was standing to attention. Precum dripped from the tip of his cock. He reached down and smeared the precum around the head of his cock and rubbed at his balls. "God. This ain't any punishment for me."

Derek pushed Steve in the small of the back. "Come on get on with it, Pretty Boy."

Steve stared down at the female form in front of him. He ran his fingertips over her buttocks and slipped them between her legs. "She is so beautiful." Steve slid his index finger into her warm wet pussy. Carlene squirmed in delight. Steve lifted his other hand above Carlene's buttocks and he brought his hand down stinging on her butt. A bright red mark glowed on her white cheeks.

Carlene squealed with excitement. Again and again Steve brought his hand down on Carlene's butt. Each time his hand met her hot pink flesh Carlene squealed with delight and the bright red spread across her cheeks.. Steve's hand tingled. His other hand was wet from Carlene's juices.

Steve thrust his finger deeper into Carlene's warm wet pussy and pressed his thumb against her arse, pressing hard against her hole. His thumb slid into her tight arse. Carlene's back arched and her face lit up as her hips bucked in excitement as she came over Steve's fingers.

Steve's balls felt tight and huge. His cock throbbed. He needed release.

Derek stepped forward and placed his foot on a lever under the massage table. As he did half the length of the table separated in the middle and Carlene's legs were opened. Steve stepped back.

Derek released the restraints from Carlene and in one quick movement he flipped her over onto her back. He quickly tightened the restraints around Carlene's wrists and ankles again. Then Derek took a mask from the shelf. He stood in front of Carlene and showed her the leather mask. "It seems you are enjoying this just a little too much. Let's up the stakes."

Derek fastened the mask to Carlene's face. There was an opening for her mouth, but none for her eyes. Carlene was suddenly encased in darkness. Derek tightened the restraints even more then threw a switch near by.

Slowly a curtain opened along the wall. There on the other side of the curtain was a window. The party-goers were lingering there beside the window, waiting. Steve looked up and scanned the faces in the crowd. He could not see Marie. He breathed a sigh of relief. "What if".. No point going down that line of thought, Marie had left over half an hour ago.

Steve watched as Derek stood before him with his fingertips running down Carlene's torso. Teasing, tormenting. Derek took Steve by the elbow and guided him to stand in front of Carlene's wide open legs. Derek guided Steve closer. Steve's stiff cock was throbbing with excitement.

"Put it in!" Derek commanded.

Steve slid his long thick shaft into Carlene's soft wet pussy.

"Fuck her. Fuck the slut!" Derek watched as Steve pumped at Carlene's pussy and just as Steve was about to explode into her velvet cavern Derek pushed him back.

"Not yet." Derek demanded. "You aren't going to fill her there."

With that Derek undid the restraints and flipped Carlene back onto her stomach he tightened the restraints and with the throw of a switch the divided sections of the massage table slowly dropped downwards. The table tipped until Carlene's white arse was at the right height for Steve's stiff hard cock.

"Fuck the bitches arse. Fuck it hard."

Steve stepped forward and slid his hot hard cock into Carlene's arse. He felt the sphincter muscle stretch to accept his shaft. He pushed his cock all the way into her arse and held it for a second.

"Fuck the bitch." Derek interrupted Steve's thoughts.

Steve drew his cock almost all the way out. He could feel the head of his cock stretching at the sphincter then he pushed his shaft all the way in again. Faster and faster he pumped her arse. Carlene struggled against the restraints. She moaned and her body arched and flexed with Steve's movements.

Steve's cock filled with his fluid and he pumped his juices into her arse. HOt wet cum filling her arse. Steve kept his cock inside her enjoying the feeling of filling her up. Carlene wriggled with delight against the restraints.

"Oh! Please make me cummmmmm!" Carlene screamed. "Pleeeease!"

Steve reached out and slid his hand around her body and began pressing against her clit. Carlene squealed. Derek stepped forward and pushed Steve back.

"No! She can't have her fun yet." Derek said. "She needs more punishing."

Derek drew his cock out of his trousers and admired his huge cock before sliding it into Carlene's warm wet pussy. "Is this what you want baby?" Derek crooned to Carlene

"Yes! Baby. I want you." Carlene responded. Derek pumped Carlene's pussy.

Steve watched as Derek's huge cock slid in and out of Carlene's pussy then casually glanced up towards the window. His face fell as he saw Marie. Marie was standing there watching him. Smiling her prim little smile.

Steve glanced around there was no obvious means of escape. He was stuck. His clothes were still by the pool. Suddenly Steve felt very, very naked. As Steve scanned the room for an escape a door opened.

Marie entered the garage. She shed her clothes as she did. Steve was surprised. Marie came towards him. "You're a bad, bad boy Steve."

Marie took her husband by the hand and led him to the wall. "Now I have to punish you!" Marie gloated.

Steve watched as Marie pushed him against the wall and pressed clamps around his wrists and ankles. Marie took a whip from a nearby stand and dangled the whip on his body. "This is gunna hurt baby!" Marie said.

Steve was surprised as his cock rose again.

"Oh baby's got a hard one!" Marie mocked as she raised her arm.

"Oh! God!" Steve thought "What have I got myself into?"