Twelve Hours

Story Info
For 12 hours, she submits to him.
7.7k words
4.55
52.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I are both in our senior year at a small university in New York. We had been going out for a year and a half and had been renting an apartment together off campus for the past few months. About a year ago we began experimenting more when it came to sex. We had stumbled across the idea of BDSM and both found that we liked it. You are naturally commanding and protective of me. I am naturally eager to please, and have always had a slight masochistic streak. We treated it as a game, playing often, but never for extended periods of time.

Last night as we lay in bed we began talking about things we wanted to try. Wrapping your arm tighter around me, you whispered an idea in my ear.

"I love the way we work when I'm in charge and when your submitting to me. We usually play out a scene for a few hours, and then return to our normal selves until next time. Tomorrow, I know neither of us are doing anything. For twelve hours tomorrow, from 10 in the morning until 10 in the evening, will you agree to be my submissive? For one day, can we bring this game into our lives?"

I was curious as to how this would work out, and the thoughts of what might happen were definitely turning me on. I kissed you passionately, and then nodded.

"For twelve hours, I'm all yours."

"Good", you replied, before getting out of bed and grabbing a pen and piece of paper from the dresser across the room.

"Come back to bed, baby" I called, but you just held up a finger and finished writing your note. After folding it and placing it on the nightstand next to my pillow you set the alarm clock on the dresser for ten in the morning, then crawled back into the bed and wrapped me in your arms again.

"When that alarm goes of, wake up and read the note. Do exactly what it says, ok love?"

"Ok" I responded. I tried to run my hand up your leg, and to move your hand between mine, but you pulled away. When I made a face at you, you laughed.

"Not tonight baby. Save your strength for tomorrow."

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

I jumped up at the sound of the alarm clock, and quickly turned it off. I glanced over at you, but you were still fast asleep. I thought to myself, why in the world am I up at 10 in the morning on a Saturday? I start to role over to go back to sleep, but I see the note on the nightstand. Suddenly I remembered the conversation from last night. I picked up the note and unfolded it so I could read it.

Slut,

When you wake up, start a pot of coffee. Then go shower. Shave your underarms, legs, and pussy. Dry off and pull your hair into a high ponytail. Smooth lotion all over your body, especially areas you have just shaved, but don't put on any clothing. Make pancakes, and bring them and a cup of coffee into the bedroom, where I will eat. At 11 o'clock, wake me up by giving me a blowjob. You may not remove your mouth until after I have cum in it.

From this point until ten tonight, you will address me as Sir. Your safe word, should you need it, is "elephant".

- Sir

I read the note twice to make sure I understood everything. When I was sure that I knew what to do, I glanced at the clock. It was already 10:08, I had better hurry. I went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee before hurrying to the bathroom to wash up and shower. As I turned on the shower, I wondered what I had gotten myself into. Before I started having second thoughts I stepped under the hot water. After standing in the shower for a moment to wake up, I began to hurriedly wash my hair and body. Then I shaved, paying careful attention to my pussy like your instructions said. When I finished showering, I dried my hair and brushed it into a ponytail. I then generously rubbed lotion over my body to make sure it was soft and smooth for you.

Heading back into the kitchen, I pulled out the box of pancake mix and began to fix your breakfast. The whole while I was conscious of the fact that I wasn't wearing any clothes. After I made your pancakes I put them on a tray along with a cup of coffee. Carefully I carried the tray into the bedroom and set it down beside the bed. The clock said that it was 11:05. Hoping that you wouldn't notice the time when you woke up, I hurried onto the bed, moved the blanket, and lowered my head between your legs.

Carefully, I eased my mouth over your semi-hard cock and began to suck on it. As I felt it grow harder inside my mouth I added my tongue to the sucking I had been doing. I slowly swirled my tongue around the head of your cock and was rewarded with a deep moan from the head of the bed. I was tempted to stop what I was doing and slide up the bed to kiss you good morning, but I remembered your instructions and remained where I was. After a few more minutes of running my tongue over your head and around your shaft, I felt you tense up and tasted your cum in my mouth. After swallowing your cum I slinked up the bed and moved to kiss you. You stopped me and asked a question.

"Did you follow all of my instructions, slut?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Much better. You woke me up on time?"

I must have looked away when I told you yes, because you immediately knew I wasn't telling the truth. You put your hand on my shoulder and asked me what time I woke you up. The tone of your voice had changed. It was no longer friendly and easygoing. Instead it was harsh and powerful. I knew better then to try to lie again.

"I woke you up at 11:05, sir. I had lost track of time, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be late."

A glare from you silenced me and I hung my head, upset because I was late and because I had gotten caught in my lie. Before I knew it, I was lying across your lap. Your left hand was across my back, holding me down. Your right hand was running up and down my ass.

"You are to count each of these" you say to me. "If you miscount or skip a number, that one doesn't count. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir", I whispered back. I was too shocked at the turn of events to protest. Without warning, I felt the first blow. It hurt, but I could deal with it.

"One, sir," I called out confidently. The next blow fell right over the first. I counted it and you continued. Three, four, and five fell right on top of the first two. By four I was starting to really feel it even though it was clear to me that you were making an effort not to hit me too hard.

CRACK. The sixth blow caught me off guard. Unlike the first five, this blow had all of your strength behind it. I cried out in shock and pain, and attempted to move off of your lap. You just pressed your hand down on my back, preventing me from moving.

"Stay still" you commanded. "Since you forgot to count, I'll have to do that again." With that you swung your hand down again, and hard as you could connected with my already red ass.

"Six, sir" I managed to say, in between gasping for breath.

"The first five were for being late, one for each minute after 11. The last one was for lying to me. Don't ever lie to me again or your punishment will be much worse." As you spoke you softly traced your fingers over my marked ass. I winced as your finger touched my burning skin and shifted to try to get your hand to slip between my legs. As you knew it would, your punishment had made me very wet and very horny. You noticed what I was trying to do and obliged, slipping your finger inside my dripping pussy.

"What a horny slut I have here. You're soaking." You laughed at me, squirming against your hand, and slid your finger out of my pussy. You only laughed more when I whimpered, and told me "There will be plenty of time for that later. I think it's time for breakfast now."

I reluctantly moved off of your lap and picked up the tray with your food. You took the tray and motioned for me to sit next to you. I happily curled up beside you as you ate, careful not to sit on my stinging ass. Every so often, you offered me a bite. By the time the pancakes were gone, we were both full. I didn't want to move, but you got up and told me to do the same.

You instructed me to go clean up the tray from breakfast and then come back into the bedroom. I hurried to do as you said. When I got back you were fully dressed and sitting on the bed waiting for me. I walked over to the bed, knelt in front of you, and waited for you to speak. I didn't have to wait long before you informed me that we were going out. You laughed at the shock on my face. I had assumed that we would stay in the house all day.

You head over to the closet and began to choose clothes for me to wear. My first thought when I saw the outfit was that I could never wear that in public. My second thought was that I didn't dare refuse. Laid out on the bed was a halter top that barely covered my front and only had ties in the back to hold the material to my body. Next to the shirt was a short skirt that I had received as a gift, but never wore because of its length. On the floor in front of my outfit was a pair of 4 inch heels that made my legs look very long.

As I slipped on my outfit I felt both embarrassed and thrilled to be able to do this for you. The halter had little more material then a bra. It left my flat stomach completely exposed. The skirt barely covered my ass and pussy. I bent over to put on the heels, and noticed that when I did I would be on view to anyone behind me. When I was done dressing, you motioned for me to turn. I did slowly, feeling very self conscious in my revealing outfit.

"Very nice, slut," you tell me. "Are you ready to go out now?"

I hated the idea of walking around dressed like this, but wanted to make you happy. Besides, only one answer would have been accepted. "Yes, sir" I said quietly.

You took my arm and we started walking out the door. We both climbed into your car and you started to drive off. As you drove, your hand started stroking my leg. You were sending shivers down my body and you knew it. Your hand moved higher and higher until it brushed against my pussy lips. You listened for the gasp you knew was coming, and smiled to yourself when you heard it.

You kept stroking my pussy, now sliding easily up and down. I started squirming in my seat. By now any thoughts that other cars could see us had left my mind. I moved against your fingers as they began to slowly push into me. My breathing became fast and shallow. I could feel my orgasm approaching, but knew from our previous games that I had to ask you for permission to cum or I'd get in trouble.

"Please, sir..." I gasped, trying to ask you for permission. My head was spinning and I couldn't really think.

"Please what?" you responded teasingly. You loved to tease me like this. And I loved every second of it.

"Please, sir, may I cum?" I asked.

"I don't know... you're going to be quite a spectacle for all the cars passing."

As you say this you began flicking my clit, making me moan. "Please," I begged. "Please let me cum."

"Ok," you answered after pretending to think about it for a second. "Cum."

As soon as you say that, my body tensed up and my back arched. I cried out as I came, loving the feeling of your hand in between my legs. When I finished, I collapsed into the seat.

You stroked my hair as my breathing returned to normal. Only then did I notice that that we had stopped moving. I hadn't noticed you parking, but we were sitting in a large parking lot in front of the movie theatre. Since it was Saturday, around noon, there were lots of people walking around. I could only imagine how many saw me before you tapped my arm and asked if I was ready to go.

"Yes, sir", I replied, and we got out of the car. We walked into the building hand in hand. You purchased two tickets for a movie that we've wanted to see for a few weeks. When we walked into the theatre we noticed that there were only a few other people in the room. You led me to a seat in the back and we both sat down.

When the movie started, I quickly got involved with the storyline and forgot about everything. About halfway through the movie, I felt your hand between my knees forcing my legs apart. I had been sitting with my legs clenched together so that nobody would be able to see my exposed pussy. I turned to you and started to complain, but one look from you made me reconsider. When my legs were spread as far as they could go in the seat, you took away your hand.

I was glad that the lights were out because my face must have been burning in embarrassment. Sitting like this had pulled the skirt up to my waist, I may as well have not been wearing a skirt at all. I noticed you watching me as I began to squirm uncomfortably, but you didn't do anything. After my initial shock at what I was doing, I found that even though I was very embarrassed, doing something in public was turning me on. Now I was squirming for a different reason. I was trying to rub my legs together to stimulate my now throbbing clit. No matter how I twisted, as long as my legs were spread so far apart I couldn't do anything.

You were watching this all with interest. When you were sure that I was turned on and had gotten over my embarrassment, you grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to you. Slowly, you whispered in my ear.

"On your knees, slut."

"Here? I can't. Somebody will see me."

You squeezed my wrist tighter and in a low voice told me "You can and you will. This is not a negotiation, slut. Get on your knees in front of me."

Praying that nobody turned around, I slid to my knees on the theatre floor. You took out your hard cock and motioned for me to suck it. I quickly covered your cock with my mouth. I got more and more into my task as the seconds passed and soon I was sucking you with a passion. I wanted to prove to you that I could do anything that you thought I could. As I ran my tongue over your sensitive head, you let out a deep breath. I knew that I was pleasing you and that made me work harder. Soon I could feel your hot cum in my mouth. Without being told to, I knew to swallow it.

I looked up at you, but stayed on my knees until you told me that I could get up. After a second, you nodded at me and patted my empty seat. I crawled back into the seat and resumed watching the movie. Every few minutes you traced your hand over my leg, but otherwise ignored me while the movie played out.

When the movie ended you walked out of the theater and I followed you. I hadn't gone to the bathroom since this morning, and now really had to. I would normally just tell you that I would meet you in the lobby, but today I had to ask.

"Sir?" I whispered in your ear, hoping nobody overheard me.

"Yes, slut?" you answered. I winced as I noticed that the people around us heard what you called me.

"May I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"You may," you answered, "But be back out here in five minutes. Don't keep me waiting."

"Yes Sir," I replied and hurried into the ladies room. Luckily there wasn't much of a line. Only one person stood in front of me. The other woman in the ladies room gaped at my outfit. I could feel myself blush under her open stare. Thankfully the stalls opened up quickly and I could duck out of sight.

I rushed in the bathroom, making sure to pull my short skirt down as much as I could in an attempt to cover my pussy. I washed my hands and straightened my ponytail as best I could without a brush. Hoping that I didn't take too long, I walked out of the door and over to where you stood.

Without a word you walked towards the door. I quickly followed you, trying to keep up with your stride. We got all the way to the car before you acknowledged me standing beside you. You turned to me and I lowered my eyes respectfully.

"That was seven minutes," you said. "Two minutes late".

I remembered what happened this morning when I was late. I wanted to defend myself, but knew that if I spoke out of turn my punishment would be worse.

"Get in the backseat on your knees, with your forehead to the window."

I hurried to get into the car and into the position you described. Kneeling like this, my skirt rose over my hips and exposed both my ass and my pussy. I knew that with cars on either side of the car I was in, nobody would be able to see me, but knowing that I was in a public parking lot made me very nervous. I soon felt the weight of your hand as it left its mark on my ass. Remembering this morning's punishment I softly called out, "One, sir."

"Good girl," you tell me before once more smacking my ass again with your open hand. After I counted the blow for you, you pulled me into your lap and kissed me. I let out a small hiss as my tender ass rested on your leg.

"I'm very proud of you," you told me. "You know why I had to do that?"

"Yes, sir," I responded. "Because I took longer then you gave me and made you wait for me."

You responded with another kiss and I felt my heart start to race again. You ran a finger over my neck and I tilted my head back to give you better access to the area. As you licked and kissed your way from my neck to my ear I softly moaned.

"Into the front seat," you whispered in my ear. "We can finish this at home."

The ride back to our apartment was quiet and soon we were walking through our front door. You instructed me to go into the bedroom, strip, and wait for you on my knees next to the bed. You went into the kitchen to get a drink, and I walked into the bedroom to do what you asked of me.

As I slipped out of my miniscule outfit, carefully folding it and placing it on a chair in case I needed it again. I wondered what was next. You seemed to enjoy keeping me on the edge. Kneeling next to your side of the bed, I thought about what had happened so far. I thought about the things that you might be planning. I wondered how I looked to you, kneeling, back straight, hands on my thighs, nipples hard. I never got a chance to ask. I felt a blindfold slip over my eyes.

"Not a sound until I tell you, understand?" I heard a voice whisper in my ear.

I felt your hands on my shoulders, lifting me up. When I was standing, you turned me so I was facing the bed and told me to put my hands face down on the blanket. I did as you told me, fumbling a little because of the darkness from the blindfold. For a moment you had me stand there, with my ass in the air, hearing you breathe behind me. Suddenly I could feel your naked body pressed up against mine. I wiggled back against you, feeling your already hard cock pressed against my ass. You must have taken off your clothes while I was standing, presenting myself to you.

Your hands reached around my body and began playing with my breasts. I could feel your fingers tracing circles around my nipples, coming so close to the hard buds, but never touching them. A moment later you pinched both nipples hard. My knees buckled and I cried out, forgetting that I was supposed to stay silent.

"That's once," you told me, helping me back to my feet. "One more and you will not be able to cum for the rest of the night. Do you understand me?"

I nodded, and vowed to myself to be silent. I knew that if you wanted to you could tease me for hours before allowing me release, and that was not how I pictured this night ending. Once more I felt your hands on my body, this time on my swollen and wet pussy. I gasped as I felt your finger enter me, but managed to otherwise stay silent.

"Good girl," you told me as you stroked the inside of my pussy with first one then two fingers. The sounds of breathing and your fingers moving in and out of my pussy seemed impossibly loud. Without warning, the room was quiet. You slipped your fingers from my pussy, flicking my clit and you passed it. I wanted to moan as I felt your fingers leaving me, but I caught myself just in time. Instead, I opened my mouth to take a deep breathe and was surprised to find your fingers slide into my mouth.

I quickly got over my shock and began to lick them clean. I was always expected to clean anything that was offered to me in this manner, whether it was a finger, a toy, or your cock. I swirled my tongue around your fingers as if I were giving them a blowjob. I wished it was your cock that I had my mouth wrapped around instead of your fingers.

12