Toys are Us

Story Info
Win a contest and change your life.
8.4k words
4.57
97.6k
45

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers

"You are our grand prize winner and as such you have been registered to be on our Toy of the Month Club listing. You will start receiving your toys as of our next shipping date, which is Friday...." There was a short pause. "And you should receive your first shipment no later than Tuesday of next week. Congratulations!" The fast talking voice on the phone said.

"Uh.... May I ask what this is going to cost?" Brenda Patterson asked as the voice paused for the second time.

"Absolutely nothing, you are the grand prize winner. All I need to do is to verify your shipping address and we're in business." The cheerful voice replied.

"Well.... Uh.... I don't remember entering any contest for toys."

"According to the card we drew, you were entered by a friend who say's you are in need of all the toys you can get. That you don't have any and have never played with them, so we're going to fix that and put a big smile on your face."

"I had some when I was a kid but--."

The voice cut her off saying, "That was way to long ago. The address we have is 123 Meadow Lane, is that correct?"

"Yes it is but--."

She was cut off again. "Good, good, then you'll receive you first toy next Tuesday and a different one every third Tuesday of the month for the next year. Have a good day and again, congratulation!" The voice said and then the line was dead.

Brenda laid the phone on the table and sat looking at it for a moment. "I wonder who entered me in a toy contest? It would have to be Rose but...."

"Excuse me?" Her husband Ron said, "Were you talking to me dear?"

"No, more like myself, someone entered me in a contest and I won," She told him.

"Sounds like some kind of phone scam to me. What was the prize you won?"

"A new toy each month for a year."

"Oh? We don't have kids so why would your friend enter you to receive toys. Sounds kind of cruel to me and whoever it was isn't a very good friend to boot."

"He didn't say who the friend was dear so I can't really say. The entry card said they thought I needed toys and didn't have any. It is quite strange but I can always give them to the nieces and nephews for birthdays and such."

"Well.... Yes, that is true, you never seem to know what they want anyway or what is popular. Maybe this will give you some good ideas."

"Yes, dear." Brenda said and promptly forgot the phone call and conversation as she went to fix supper.

*****

Tuesday morning around ten a UPS truck pulled into the Patterson's driveway. When Brenda answered the door, the driver handed her a long thin package, about the same size as the large economy toothpaste came in. He asked her to sign for it and when she did, he told her to have a good day and left.

Brenda wondered who could be sending her a package and then she remembered the phone call and the contest. It sure was an odd shape and sized package for toys. Her mind was rummaging the toy shelves from her last shopping trip for her sister's kids but nothing would mentally fit in this package. She read the label but it wasn't much help, all it said was Toys are Us.

The name sounded familiar but the label looked all wrong, cupids and hearts all over it. With a shrug she shut the door and laid the package on the counter on her way to the kitchen. She was behind on her housework and hadn't even finished the breakfast dishes.

*****

Brenda and Ron had been married for a little over five years and the honeymoon was long over. They had settled into that familiar routine that old married couples do, quite early and quite easily. Ron was an easygoing guy and easy to please. She was much the same way and they had married right out of high school.

Many of their friends figured she was pregnant when they got married so fast but that wasn't so. They both had been virgins that first night and it showed as they fumbled their way around each other and the act of love.

In many ways it was a comedy of errors but in the end they had worked it out. Maybe not to the extent of other couples but they didn't really know any better so it didn't matter to them. They were happy and that's all they ever asked for.

The only person that ever questioned this was Rose, Brenda's best, and dearest friend. She lived across the street and was forever going on about the terrific loving she was always getting from her husband. She bragged about all the orgasms she had in one night and all the different positions they used and how each one was so much better than the missionary one Brenda and Ron used.

Brenda blushed through most of it and only believed parts of it. Rose's fascination with sex and the bragging were just the price of having such a good friend. That was the way Brenda looked at it. Ron had these orgasm things Rose was always going on about, but Brenda was a lady and she took care of her husband, nothing else mattered. She did her duty, no more, no less.

The one time she had said something like that to Rose, Rose had come unglued and asked her what century she was from. She had gone on and on about women's rights and sexual equality, and other nonsense that Brenda couldn't make heads or tails out of.

Brenda had learned about sex from her Christian, upstanding, church-going mother, rest her soul. It had been good enough for her mother to bury two husbands with so it was good enough for her and Rob. If it wasn't then Rob would let her know and they would make adjustments.

*****

It was a little after two before the package crossed Brenda's mind again. She had caught up the housework and had the last of the laundry in when she sat down at the counter with her afternoon tea. It was a holdover from her girlhood, something her mother did, a short timeout and rest before getting the evening meal started.

Brenda was the middle child of seven kids. She wasn't the oldest, the smartest, or the youngest. She had been quiet and self entertained, she loved to read and disappeared into books. She was just the middle cog in the wheels of her large family.

She and Ron both wanted a family but it wasn't happening and probably wouldn't. She had an egg deficiency, whatever that meant. The only part she really understood was the no kid's part and that hurt her deep inside but that's where it stayed.

Brenda played with the box and then got up to get a knife to open it with. She neatly sliced the end and then turned it up. She gave it a shake and nothing came out. She gave it a harder shake and she almost screamed when a dick half again as big as Ron's hit the counter top and bounced onto the floor.

She sat there with her mouth open, staring at the monstrosity on the floor. What kind of a child's toy was this, she wondered in outrage. Then it dawned on her that maybe it wasn't for a child, that it was an adult toy. She remembered Rose raving about something like this. How she had used it on herself and her husband used it on her.

Brenda felt herself blush hotly. She couldn't ever.... Ron would never.... Her mind balked at even finishing the thoughts. But.... Rose's stories and goings on about the one she had flashed through Brenda's mind in more vivid detail than she ever thought possible and she blushed again, deeper and hotter than before.

She fanned herself with her hand for a moment and then looked back down at the toy dick on the floor. It looked so real and so.... Big. She had never really looked at Ron's closely but she had seen it and it wasn't this big by a long shot. The head and veining looked the same but that was about all. Brenda closed her eyes and took a long deep breath; she was blushing again.

The sudden thoughts about what it would feel like inside her pussy was what had Brenda fluster now. She felt her inner muscles tighten up as they did when she anticipated Ron making love to her. Exactly when was the last time that happened, her mind asked sharply an edge of frustration and anger to the thought.

That thought shocked Brenda even deeper than the toy dick had. Not the question so much as the frustration and anger that went along with it. Where had that come from and why? Sex wasn't a real high priority thing with either her or Ron since they found out she couldn't get pregnant.

Once a month or so Ron would roll over and start fondling her breasts. That was usually the signal he wanted to make love to her. She would get up, remove her nightgown, and then return to bed. He would kiss and lick her nipples a little while and maybe suck on one of them. That usually had her nice and wet and ready for him to climb on top and fuck her.

She blushed at the use of the F word. Rose was rubbing off on her too much she realized. Her husband fucked her here and fucked her there but Brenda considered what she and Ron did, lovemaking. Although some of the things Rose talked about sounded exciting and highly interesting, even to her inexperienced ears.

The way Ron would move in and out felt good and he sometimes touched something that felt very good. But it was all over so quickly and then he got off her and went to the bathroom to clean up. She would wait patiently and then do the same. By the time she got back he was asleep. Sometimes she wished there was more.

From the way Rose talked there was more, a lot more but Brenda politely ignored her friend more often than not. She had blocked her out when she had talked about a toy like the one on the floor. Maybe she should have paid closer attention. She looked down at the toy and a shiver ran up her spine.

She bent over and reached down for the toy but her hand stopped just short of grabbing it. She had never seen a dick other than Ron's and touching one would have been out of the question. She started to sit back up but suddenly felt silly, it was only a toy after all, it wasn't real. Then she wondered where they got the mold to make it.

She sat up quickly as the toy was suddenly attached to a man's body in her mind. The blush that hit her then was molten, it burned in her breasts and up into her face before a funny thing happened. It flashed directly to her pussy and caused Brenda to double over as pleasure shot out in all directions.

She sat rocking on her chair for several minutes before she could sit up straight and then her head was swimming when she did. What the heck had happened to her she wondered. She had never felt anything like it.

Well maybe once a long time ago, back when she was a kid and touched herself in a bad way. Her mother had spanked her for it and told her she was a bad girl and she would go to hell for doing such things. Brenda had never touched herself down there again unless she had to.

Brenda's eyes went to the toy and she shivered again as her thighs and buttocks muscles tightened, which caused her pussy to tighten. She could feel the wetness between her legs and nearly panicked, it wasn't that time of the month yet. Not taking any chances, she got up and headed for the bathroom.

*****

About ten minutes later, Brenda returned to the kitchen. There hadn't been any blood, just the clear slippery fluid that allowed Ron to make love to her without it hurting. Only there was more of it than she had ever seen. There was almost as much as came out after Ron had his way with her.

This had Brenda confused and a little worried. She thought about calling Rose but Rose was gone on vacation to some resort in Mexico and wouldn't be back for a week. That was too long to wait. She considered call her family doctor but the embarrassment of explaining the rubber dick on her kitchen floor stopped her.

Speaking of which, she would have to do something about it before Ron came home. Somehow she didn't think Ron would understand although knowing him, he would make some kind of joke abut lost and found. Brenda smiled at that and leaned over to study the toy closer.

There was a lot of detail and an awful lot of dick for it to cover. Her hand moved to hover over the rubber penis. She had never touched her husband's so she had no idea what to expect if and when she picked this thing up. Her hand was shaking she noticed.

She scolded herself for being childish and wrapped her fingers around the toy. It was cool and heavy as she lifted it off the floor. It felt so strange bending heavily on either side of her hand. Her hand covered maybe a third of it. She mentally compared it to her husband again and shivered. This thing was twice as big as Ron.

Well, twice as long anyway. The girth was only half again as large. On their honeymoon Ron had had a hard time getting his thing in her, she was just that tight. That first time hurt like hell and there had been a little blood. After that they had found taking it slow and playing with her tits helped a lot.

Brenda's nipples were super sensitive. She had to wear a bra. Sometimes at night, the cotton nightgown rubbing on them as she breathed would wake her up. They would tingle and she would be damp between her legs, never as damp as earlier but noticeable in any case. Sometimes it was hard to go back to sleep and the thought of waking Ron crossed her mind.

The only problem was if she woke Ron it wouldn't solve anything. He would do his thing, if she could get the idea that she wanted him to across, and then he would go back to sleep. She would still be.... She searched for a word but frustrated was the only one to come to mind. There was that word and feeling again.

Brenda was sudden snapped back to the present by what her hands were doing. One hand held the big toy cock by the base and the other one was stroking it up and down along its length. She dropped it on the counter top like it was hot and just stared at it. What the hell was she doing?

She grabbed the box and used a single finger to put the big dick away. That thing was scary. Not from just its size but from the way it made her feel and the thoughts it invoked. Her hands playing with it so readily shocked her and brought some subconscious fantasies toward the light of day.

Brenda was blushing and squirming on the chair from the thoughts that surfaced. Her hands started for her breasts, then dropped to the tops of her thighs, and then ended up folded on the counter top. She took a couple of deep breaths and blew them out slowly. Her head was swimming again as fears, thoughts, and fantasies fought with her upbringing.

She needed to get rid of that evil, wicked toy, she thought suddenly but what could she do with it. The trash was out. She would never be able to look at the trash men the same for wondering if they had found it. Rose was the answer of course.

It was she that had entered Brenda in the contest in the first place. Rose would and could definitely find a use for it but she was gone. Brenda wanted it gone now not next week. She could hide it, maybe that would help. Out of sight, out of mind as the old saying went.

Brenda grabbed the box, hurried to her bedroom, and buried it in the back of her underwear drawer. It would be safe there until Rose returned and then she could get rid of it.

*****

Friday morning Brenda had had to fix Ron a travel bag and take it down to the office. One of those rare out of town crisis had come up and it was his turn to take care of it. He would be gone the whole weekend and possible all day Monday as well. Brenda dreaded these trips; she hated being home alone.

She was home alone every day but it wasn't the days, it was the nights. Without Ron next to her the bed was to big, to empty, and scary. The house seemed strange and every noise woke her up. The nights were long and lonely when he was gone.

She had had to wait and then drive him to the airport. By the time she was through and headed home, it was the lunch hour rush. It was hot and sticky stuck in the stop and go traffic for an hour or so. Her car's air conditioner was on the fritz and Ron hadn't gotten around to getting it fixed. She was ringing wet with sweat by the time she got home.

*****

Brenda stripped off her clothes in the bedroom and grabbed a clean bra and pair of panties out of her drawer. The lump of the toy in its box in the back corner caught her eye. She hesitated a second and then quickly shut the drawer. Just as quickly she snatched it open and stared at the lump.

Her mind was tempting her with all sorts of crazy ideas. She wanted to slam the drawer but her hand went to the back corner and dug among the soft silky panties to unearth the box. Her hand was trembling as she laid it on top of the dresser and closed the drawer.

Brenda's laid the clean underwear on the dresser next to the box and took a deep shivering breath. What was she doing? She should be getting in the tub not standing here staring at a box. What was in the box was what her minds eye was seeing. Her shaking hands picked up the package and dumped the big dick out on top of her clean underwear.

She dropped the box on the floor and stared at the detailed penis. Her breathing was slightly ragged as her hands came up to her breasts and cupped them. The shiver was back and twice as icy as before. Her breasts were so slick and slippery from her sweat.

Her hands moved over her skin lightly and she felt her stomach muscles tighten as they did when Ron touched her breasts. Her fingers grazed her nipples to find them hard and the large dark circles underneath puckered. She gasped softly as a warm tingle spread throughout her chest. She shouldn't be doing this her mind warned her.

Why not, they were her breasts after all and anyway her mother was long dead and gone, was her mental reply. Her anger scared her but she sighed deeply as her fingers gently caressed her breasts, the tingling warmth growing stronger. These feelings were deeper and stronger then the ones Ron made her feel.

Was the difference because of the light gentle touch she was using or the fact that it was her doing it? Was it the fact that she felt like she was doing something forbidden and dirty. Well not dirty maybe but.... Nothing that felt so good could be dirty could it.

She moaned softly as she lightly caressed and drew circles with her nipples on the palms of her hands. Her heart was beating faster and she was short of breath. The warm glow was slowly settling to her belly. She placed her hands on the dresser top and leaned on them, as she suddenly felt weak in the knees.

She took a couple of deep breaths and sighed. The strange warm fuzzy glow was still there but it receded slowly as she rested against the dresser. When her knees felt firm again she blew out a deep breath and stood up. She picked up her underwear and turned toward the bathroom. She paused a second, reached back and picked up the toy. She folded it in her panties and then went on.

*****

Brenda drew a tub of hot water, and used plenty of bubble bath and scented salts. She settled in for a soak since she would be alone all weekend. She would have plenty of time to catch up on things later. She let her mind drift as the hot water and sweet scents washed the sweat and grime of the day away from her mind and body.

Her hands were folded on her belly but after a while they slowly crept up to her breasts again. Half of each breast was above the water and coated with suds. Her wet hands were hot as she caressed her breasts. Usually she used a rag to quickly wash her body so this caressing rub was new and highly pleasurable.

She wondered idle why she hadn't done this before. It was all rooted back to her mother and the spanking she had gotten for touching herself that one time. Her mother had told her it was wrong and this was the first time she had ever questioned it. Had her mother been wrong? Her hands felt so good as they touched her breasts, and even better on her nipples.

The memory of her mom and the spanking brought up the memory of why she got it. One hand wandered off down across her belly as the memory became more vivid. When it touched the thick dark curls on her mound she jerked it back quickly with a loud gasp. The hair wasn't in the memory for one thing and her fear of her mom returned.

TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers