Adventures of Sarah Ch. 07

Story Info
Sarah and Karen get cleaned up.
5k words
4.6
124.2k
30

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation of a series and will make a lot more sense if you read the previous chapters.)

*

Hank drove towards Sarah's apartment. He knew what part of town it was in but he would have to search a little for the exact address. Hank didn't hang out in the lily-white part of town too often. He adjusted the rear view mirror so he could see what was happening in the back seat. He noticed the young girl was still out of it, her head leaning over against the door. Her hair he could tell was stringy with sweat and her shirt was in shambles, he would have to get her a new one. Her big titties were hanging out. Her little skirt was pushed up almost to her waist as Jesse had her legs spread and he was rubbing the inside of her thigh.

He noticed Miss Johnson was more alert and staring straight ahead. She looked to be in much better shape. Her face and hair were still a little wet but her shirt was respectable and her skirt looked to be fine, although it too was pushed up rather far as he could see the tops of her stockings. Jesse's other hand was exploring the inside of her thighs also.

Jesse was leaning back with his eyes closed. Hank smiled, he looked awfully happy. Hank turned onto the street where the teacher lived. He noticed an apartment complex up on the left, that must be it. He turned into the first lot and looked for the numbers. He saw the sign and he was in the right place. Her apartment was right straight ahead on the second floor. He parked and looked around the parking lot carefully before he made any movement to get out. This was the dangerous part of his plan. He did not need anyone to see him carrying two white girls up the stairs, one half-naked.

Hank did not see any movement for at least a couple of minutes so he felt he could get them up safely. He turned to talk to Jesse. Jesse was now rubbing the girl's left tit. God, they were nice for a high school girl, Hank thought. Jesse also had his fingers buried in the teacher's sloppy pussy. He could see she was going to need a shower.

"Jesse, hold on for a while son, we'll have plenty of time for that. We need to get these bitches up into the apartment without getting seen. I will get the teacher, you get the little slut. When I open the door you get out and get her up those stairs as fast as you can. You got it?" Hank said to Jesse.

Jesse stopped his groping of the two girls and nodded his head in agreement. Hank got out of the car and walked around to Jesse's door. He opened it and the girl began to fall out. He caught her and held her up. Jesse got out and grabbed the girl by the waist and hoisted her up to his shoulder. Hank watched her tits bounce off of Jesse's back as he ran up the stairs with her. He told Tyshawn to get out and follow Jesse. He walked around to the other door and opened it. The teacher sat there.

"Miss Johnson, we are home now. Can you get out and follow me?" Hank asked.

Sarah looked over at him and swung her left leg out of the car. Her skirt was still gathered at her waist so Hank was given a nice show of her legs and the white skin over the tops of her stockings. She stood up next to him. Hank reached in and got her purse and gave it to her.

Sarah knew she was home but she still felt like she was in a fog. The janitor was with her, what was he doing at her house? She started to walk towards her apartment and she felt something warm and wet between her legs. She felt it also on her thigh and reached down to touch it. Her fingers came back coated with a white liquid. Sarah looked at it and the last couple of hours flashed before her eyes. She remembered losing her virginity to the janitor. She also remembered watching the boy's cock slide in and out of Karen's pussy. She then remembered getting fucked a second time and not knowing exactly who that was. She reached up and felt her hair and it was sticky and wet.

Hank followed the teacher up the stairs to her apartment. She looked to be coming out of her daze. A nice shower should bring her all the way back. How would she react? This was the unknown part of his plan. When the girls came out of shock what would they do? Hank had considered the possibilities and he figured there were two. He figured he would either be facing frantic, angry girls or a couple of black cock sluts. He was prepared for both. Sarah reached the top of the stairs and saw Jesse standing there with Karen slumped over his shoulder. Sarah got her key out of her purse and opened the door. They all went in quickly and closed the door.

"Jesse, drop her on the couch there." Hank said and Jesse dumped Karen on the couch.

Hank walked up to her and sat her up, her eyes were closed.

"Teach, go and get me a cold washcloth." Hank said.

Sarah scurried off to the bathroom and returned with a damp cloth. Hank reached out and Sarah gave him the cloth. He touched it to Karen's forehead and wiped it across. Her eyes snapped open and darted quickly around. Hank continued to wipe off her face as he spoke softly to her. He knew this was a critical time.

"It's ok, honey, you are fine. You are safe." Hank whispered.

He could see her eyes calm down and focus on him. He continued to rub the cloth across her face and then her shoulders.

"You have been through a lot but you will be fine. Miss Johnson is going to help you get a nice shower and then you will feel good as new. Does that sound good?" Hank asked the girl.

Karen shook her head slowly up and down. Hank took her hand and gently lifted her to her feet. He walked her over to Sarah. Sarah instinctively put her arm around Karen.

"Now teach, you take her in the bathroom and you two take a nice warm shower. Take as long as you need. When you are finished bring her back out here. We will be waiting." Hank said to Sarah.

Sarah nodded and led Karen down the hall. They went into the bathroom and Sarah closed the door behind them. She sat Karen down on the closed toilet lid. This girl was a mess. Her hair was matted to the side of her head. Her shirt was torn to shreds and all stretched out. It wasn't covering any of her breasts. Sarah stared at Karen's breasts. They were beautiful, large and firm and standing high on her chest. The nipples were dark and perfect. Sarah reached over and pulled the remnants of her shirt up and off.

Sarah knelt down and lifted Karen's right foot. She untied her tennis shoe and slipped it off. She pulled her little anklet off and rubbed her bare foot gently. She ran her fingers up Karen's calf and rubbed gently. She dropped her right foot and picked up her left. She removed the shoe and anklet and gently massaged her foot and calf. She set her foot down and stood up. She reached over and put her hand on Karen's cheek. She saw Karen's eyes focus on her.

"Sit here for a second, sweetie, while I get the shower ready." Sarah said and rubbed the girl's soft cheek.

Karen nodded slowly. Sarah stood up and began unbuttoning her own shirt. It didn't seem to be torn which Sarah considered a miracle after the way Tyshawn had pulled her across the room. She took the shirt off and her yellow bra was still in place. She unsnapped and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Sarah looked down and saw that her panties were missing. No telling where they ended up. She kicked off her shoes and started to slide her stocking down her left leg. She removed it and then slid her right one off as well. She unclasped her bra and dropped it in the hamper. She stood naked in front of the mirror. Her body showed no signs of her ordeal except for her sticky, matted hair and the cum smeared around her pussy.

Sarah turned on the water in the shower and adjusted it to as hot as she could stand it. She turned, took Karen's hand gently and helped her stand. She noticed the hand was a little swollen and remembered she had hurt it this morning. That seemed so long ago. She looked at Karen as she rubbed the girl's hand softly.

"Sweetie, does your hand still hurt?" Sarah asked.

Karen nodded. Sarah turned the hand around and didn't see any breaks in the skin, just a bad bruise.

"We'll get some ice on it after your shower, ok?" Sarah said and Karen responded with a nod.

Sarah reached down and unsnapped Karen's jean skirt. She unzipped it, knelt down, and pulled it down her legs. Sarah was looking right at Karen's pussy. It was red and swollen and the blonde pubic hair was thick and matted down with cum. She could see drops of cum still leaking slowly out. Sarah stood up and helped Karen in the shower. Sarah got in also and turned to face Karen, her back to the showerhead. She reached down and hit the button and felt the warm water hit her back. It felt soothing and wonderful.

Sarah turned Karen around until her back was to the water. She moved her head back a little and let the water hit her on the top of the head. She reached down and grabbed a cloth and squirted some of her face soap into it. She touched it to Karen's face and washed her face thoroughly. She squirted some bath soap on the cloth and continued down to her shoulders and then her arms. She moved back and soaped her breasts. Sarah lifted them and washed underneath. They were heavy but so soft and firm. She ran her fingers over the nipple and felt it harden quickly. She knelt down and washed the girl's flat stomach. She ran the cloth around her hips and then her upper thighs. She went up and down each of her legs. Sarah then placed the cloth directly over Karen's sore pussy.

She heard a soft moan from Karen and looked up to see the girls eyes were closed and her mouth partially open. Sarah ran the cloth up around the sides. Then she opened the soft lips and washed the inside gently. She ran the cloth up and brushed it against the girl's clit. She heard another moan and the felt Karen's hands grab the back of her head. Sarah didn't know what to do as she felt her head being drawn closer to the girl's crotch. Her lips were only inches form Karen's blonde pussy. Sarah didn't have time to think clearly and her instincts took over, she moved forward and gently ran her tongue over the girl's clit. Sarah's thoughts were fighting within her. Part of her was concentrating on helping this poor girl. She wanted to comfort her and make her feel better. She seemed to be doing that but her conservative nature was rebelling. This was wrong; she was between a student's legs and licking her pussy. This could not be right. Sarah continued to battle with her feelings as she felt the pressure increase on the back of her head. She heard Karen's breathing increase and licked again. Her nurturing instinct took over and Sarah's focus turned to just wanting to make this girl feel better. Karen started to move her hips into Sarah. Sarah responded by running her tongue down between the girl's lips and then slowly back up to her clit. She had never done this before so she tried to do things she thought would feel good to her. She knew she was doing it right as she could feel the girl's legs tighten up. She took her clit in between her lips and sucked gently, drawing it into her mouth. Sarah could tell the girl was close. She bit down soft on her clit and Karen went into convulsions. Sarah held onto the back of Karen's legs as the girl's orgasm ripped through her. Sarah pulled off just as Karen was coming down and stood up. Karen looked at her, her breathing slowing down. Karen put her arms around Sarah and pulled her into a tight hug. Sarah hugged her back, feeling Karen's soft chest pressing against hers. The girls held this position for 5 minutes as the warm water washed over them. Karen pulled her face back and looked at Sarah. She leaned forward and kissed Sarah on the lips. The young teacher felt love and pleasure course through her and kissed the girl back hard, their tongues wrestling in Karen's mouth. Sarah's mind was flying around; she went between guilt, embarrassment, pleasure, and love repeatedly. Karen pulled back from the kiss and then hugged Sarah tight. Sarah realized this girl was coping with her ordeal by reaching out to anyone for comfort. Sarah hugged her back and rubbed her hand down Karen's back. Sarah felt Karen break the hug and felt her lips touch her neck. She felt a tingle run through her as she felt the kiss of another woman on her body for the first time. Karen kissed down her neck to her shoulders. Sarah felt her head move farther down and then felt a kiss on her chest between her breasts. She felt Karen kiss around her left breast and then run her tongue gently across her nipple. Sarah heard a moan come from her own mouth as the pleasure ran through her. Karen sucked gently on the nipple until it was hard and then moved to the right breast, kissing on that nipple until it was also hard. Sarah felt Karen's hands move up the side of her body and then cup her breasts. She felt her nipples being pinched lightly between Karen's fingers. Karen continued to massage Sarah's breasts and kissed her way down to her flat stomach. She kissed down to the top of her clean-shaven pussy. She ran her tongue down the side between Sarah's pussy and her thigh. Sarah gasped as the pleasure shivered through her again. Sarah was in turmoil; she was being seduced by a teenager and one of her own students, at that. She had never even thought about touching another woman and here she was naked in a shower with another woman kissing so precariously close to her pussy. Sarah felt all of her anxieties and worries slip away. She was now concerned only with pleasure and she wanted it now. She grabbed Karen's head and pulled her into her crotch. She wanted this girl to lick her so badly she could taste it. She spread her legs slightly. Karen took the clue and licked right across Sarah's swollen clit. She felt her teacher's body flinch. Karen had only made love to another girl once but she was a quick study and she was going to give her teacher the works. Karen ran her tongue down between the soft lips of her teacher's smooth pussy and then rammed her tongue as deep as she could. Sarah moaned as she felt Karen's warm tongue run up into her. Karen sucked the little clit in front of her and then let it go. She bit lightly on one of Sarah's lips and pulled gently. Sarah's mind was having trouble processing what was happening to her. She had never had anyone do this to her. How did this girl know exactly what to do? Sarah felt Karen's warm tongue work its way around the inside of her pussy and then back to her clit. She felt Karen suck in her clit and run her teeth lightly over it. Sarah knew she wouldn't last too much longer but she never wanted this to end. This was the most pleasure she had ever felt in her life. Karen pulled back and lightly blew on her teacher's clit. She licked to the right and left of it, teasing. Karen felt her teacher's legs tightening up and felt her head being pulled in. She held back and continued to kiss around the throbbing clit. She stopped for a second and then sucked the clit into her mouth quickly and flicked her tongue across it. This last little trick pushed Sarah over the edge of her orgasm. She shook violently and lost control as the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt tore through her young body. Karen held onto her teacher's hips and continued to run her tongue over her clit, driving her through her orgasm. She felt the pressure on her head release and she pulled away. Karen stood up and kissed Sarah again. The two women, now linked forever by the last few minutes, held each other tightly as the warm water splashed over them.

Hank was sitting in the teacher's nice living room. She must be doing all right, he thought, as he looked at the furniture and felt the soft comfort of the couch. He looked over at Tyshawn. The boy looked sad. Hank knew he was a good kid and that he had just lost control after the girl pushed him too far. He knew Tyshawn was feeling guilty and weak.

"Son, how you feeling?" Hank asked.

"I don't know, that just didn't seem right. What's going to happen to us?" Tyshawn responded.

"Don't you worry, we will be fine. When the ladies come back out here I will show you. You just sit back and relax and let ole Hank take care of it." He said.

"How about you Jesse, how are you doing?" Hank asked, turning toward Jesse.

"I am fine, I just need to bust a nut into one of those bitches soon or I will go insane." Jesse said.

Hank chuckled as he watched Jesse rub his crotch and Hank noticed the boy did have a tremendous erection. He couldn't blame him; he had been taping the whole thing.

"You don't worry about that either, son, we will take care of that also." Hank said and smiled at the boy.

Sarah pulled away from Karen and looked into her eyes. She could tell Karen was feeling better as some of the sparkle was back. Sarah reached for the shampoo and began to work on Karen's long hair.

Sarah stepped out onto the bathmat, water dripping off of her. She reached into her linen closet and pulled out a towel. She dried her face and then wrapped the towel around her body. She pulled another towel out and then pulled back the curtain. She helped Karen out and then ran the towel softly over her body, absorbing as much water as she could. Sarah then dried her hair as best she could and wrapped the towel around Karen's head and hair. Sarah grabbed her plush bathrobe and wrapped it around Karen's body. She could see the girl shake her head, objecting to the bathrobe.

"Don't worry, sweetie, you take the robe. I am just fine." Sarah assured her.

Sarah grabbed another towel and wrapped up her own hair, securing it to her head. Sarah felt Karen move in front of her and the girl grabbed her head and pulled it towards her. She felt Karen's lips touch hers in a soft, gentle kiss. Sarah felt her pleasure switch activate again and she kissed the girl back. Sarah somehow knew this was the girl's way of saying thank you.

Sarah led Karen out of the bathroom, down the hall, and into her small kitchen. She prepared a small ice pack and wrapped it around Karen's sore right hand. She could see the janitor and the two boys sitting in her living room. Her mind questioned that for a second but her body took over quickly and she led Karen into the living room.

Hank saw the girls emerge from the bathroom and enter the kitchen. He could see they were wrapped in towels and he thought that was incredibly sexy. Hank had always thought clean women were sexy women and he felt his cock twinge a little and start to grow. He watched intently as the girls left the kitchen and walked into the living room. The teacher was leading the girl, whose hand was wrapped in some sort of bandage. Hank remembered now seeing the tape of Tyshawn smashing her hand as he fell over her. He felt a little tinge of sympathy for the girl. He watched as they stopped directly in front of him.

Hank liked what he saw when he looked into their eyes. He did not see anger, he was happy about that and now he had to see what exactly he was dealing with. He reached out and took the girl's hand and pulled her gently towards him. He put a hand on each of her hips and pulled her into him. He saw her spread her legs and sit down on his lap, straddling his legs and looking right into his eyes. She was waiting, wondering what he was going to do to her. Hank pulled the girl into him and hugged her tight. He felt her lay her head on his shoulder. Hank knew immediately that this girl had not had many hugs in her short life.

Hank whispered softly into her ear. "Sweetheart, I am glad you are feeling better. You just hold onto old Hank and he will make everything better."

Hank felt her tighten her hug. He smiled and knew he had turned the corner with her. He whispered to her again.

"Baby girl, I know you are having trouble talking. That last word must have burned your lips something awful. That's ok, it will get better. You see that boy over there to your left?" Hank felt her move her head to his other shoulder and glance at Tyshawn.

12