Cumming Home for the Holidays

Story Info
A holiday story about going home and finding love.
1.5k words
4.15
252.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sislvr
sislvr
15 Followers

It was last year Christmas Eve. After a bitter divorce I decided I needed to be near family for the holidays.

When I arrived at the airport my sister and my dad were there to pick me up. I hadn't seen them in a few years. I couldn't believe how good my sister looked. What caught me by surprise was how hot she looked. Dressed in a very short skirt and white blouse she looked hot! I felt guilty for thinking of her as just another girl, This was my sister!!! I hugged them both and we after getting the luggage we got in the car and headed home. It had been snowing which made the usually long drive home even longer. Dad and I were in front and Terra was in back. As I looked back over the front seat to talk to Terra my eyes nearly popped. Her skirt was so short that I could see her long luscious legs right up to her panties. I couldn't help my eyes from occasionally glancing down to see her black stockings right up to the band. I even could see her tight, light blue satin panties. They softly creased in the center showing off her full round pussy lips. As we caught up on old times I found myself scouring her entire body in quick glances so that she would not notice.

Her blouse was very shear, her bra was also white and just as shear. As the sun reflected through the window I would occasionally get glimpses of her huge areola and nipples pressing hard against the glistening fabric. I asked her where her husband was and she replied that they were having trouble so she thought it best that he didn't come.

As we arrived home I gave everyone hugs and excused myself to the bathroom to let the blood return to my brain.

We had a great dinner, Terra husband showed up, but it was obvious they were not talking. As we opened the traditional one present on Christmas Eve it started to snow. Everything was perfect. The fire in the fireplace was roaring, all my family was near, it was good to be home. As I began to get tipsy on the mulled wine, my thoughts again turned to my sexy sister.

I knew it was wrong for me to feel this way, but I figured it was just a fantasy and so as long as I kept it to myself I could enjoy the view.

Terra was sitting on the couch across from me, her huge tits were clearly visible through the tight shear fabric. Lost in fantasy I guess I was staring a bit too long. As I looked up, she was looking right back at me. Terror ran though my body, "dam, I've been caught being a pervert, and at my own sister!" I quickly looked away and pretended to get caught up in other conversation. It was morbid curiosity that made look back at Terra, how mad was she? I couldn't believe it, but she had leaned back and turned herself right toward me. Her hand was on her leg near the hem of her skirt. As I looked at her again, she smiled and inconspicuously lifted her skirt a few inches and placed it back. My heart pounded as I sat there, staring at the twinkling lights on the tree and trying to figure out just what had happened. I rejoined the conversation as best I could. My heart pounded as my eyes glanced back to Terra. As my eyes reached her she uncrossed her legs giving me an obvious show , then she stood up and went to the kitchen, looking back at me.

After debating for a second, I too got up and went into the kitchen. I didn't know what I was going to say. When I rounded the corner, Terra was leaning over the kitchen counter as far as she could eating a Christmas cookie. As she leaned her skirt raised in the back exposing her tight panties over that perfect ass of hers. She looked back at me. "good cookie?" I asked. she replied... "hmmmmmmm!, would you like some?" I smiled. she laughed. As I walked toward her to stand next to her she moved so her butt it was right in front of me, no matter which way I walked, she moved, positioning herself right in front of me. As I got close she reached back and took my hand pulled it in front of her. My cock grew rock hard instantly as she placed my hand gently on her huge soft tit. She motioned me to squeeze it. I moved my free hand to her silky panties and rubbed my fingers up into her pussy. she moaned and reached back with her other hand and grabbed my throbbing cock.

I was so nervous that someone would come in that I withdrew my hands and stood back a bit. She turned and looked back and said, "chicken!" She stood up and turned around and as she walked passed me back into the living room she stopped briefly and leaned over and gently stuck her tongue in my ear and then whispered "I want you!" I stood there in a moment of amazement at what had just happened.

The evening came to an end and we all decided it was time to go to bed, Terra was in the other room talking to her husband, and when she came out she asked mom if it was ok if they could spend the night as well, due to the road conditions.

Terra went to her old room, and I went to mine, her husband had to sleep on the couch, no big surprise. I could only imagine what she had planned. My room was right across the hall from hers. As all the lights went out my door opened slowly. It was Terra, she closed it just as slowly behind her and then sat on my bed. "I'm a bit drunk" she said "and I know this is wrong, but there is something so complete about this kind of love" "I have often thought of us this way" she continued, "but then you got married and so did I" She leaned over and gave me a big hug, it was a nice hug like one you would get from your little sister, but then her head tilted and she began kissing my neck, her hands touched mine, motioning them to her breasts. I instantly became aroused at my sisters touch and smell. The feelings that came over me were so taboo that it aroused me all the more.

I unbuttoned her top leaned over and sucked on her tits through her shear white bra, unsnapping it, I let it fall to the floor and my mouth was then full of her soft warm flesh. Stood up and lifted my hands. As I stood there, she undressed me, kissing me as she went down. She unbuckled my pants and dropped them to the floor. Her warm hand on my hard cock was almost more than I could stand. Soon I felt her hot mouth slide down my shaft. She worked it like a pro. "Does this feel good my brother?" she said smiling. She stood again and removed her skirt and panties. Her pussy was neatly shaven and glistening wet. My fingers easily penetrated my sisters tight folds. She moaned and asked if I would lick her pussy. As my tongue moved over her swollen clit she kept saying my name over and over. "Now I want you to fuck me brother!" she gasped. she bent over the bed and motioned me behind her. She took hold of my rod. stroking it and guiding it into her hot swollen lips. As I entered her the thought of what she had said about this kind of love hit me. It was all encompassing, it felt good! As my cock penetrated in and out of her she kept saying "fuck me harder Ricky!" I pounded the sweet pussy of my little sister until I thought we would both explode. Then I turned her around and gently laid her on the bed. I climbed on top of her and gently spread her legs. I slowly slid my member deep inside of her feeling the slippery warmth of her swollen pussy and we kissed like I have never kissed anyone before.

Her huge tits pressed against my chest as I continued to fuck her. "fuck me, I'm going to come , Ricky" she whispered loudly. "come on your sisters tits, please Rick!" I pulled out and delivered a huge load of jism covering her big breasts from top to bottom. She used her hands to massage the warm cum over her glistening breasts... It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Ever!

As we kissed we heard the door move, it was her husband, her had much of what went on. Both not knowing what to do we stayed silent.

I arrived back home and received a call from my sister, her husband had filed for divorce. I packed my bags sold the house and moved back to help out.

My mom and dad think I am living with my sister only to help her and they think it's great to have me so close to home again. Little do they know how much in love we really are and how much sex we have!

sislvr
sislvr
15 Followers