Going Public Ch. 3

Story Info
Anna plays hide and seek at the mall.
5.5k words
4.73
189k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cooksie
Cooksie
36 Followers

I was exhausted after our little floor display, but Helen was as accommodating as ever. She modeled an entire line of seductive clothing for me, demonstrating each outfit’s unique advantages as I lounged in a chair opposite the mirrors. The show collection, she called it. Dang, but the woman sure knew how to sell a body.

I came home from the clothes boutique with an armful of fabulous outfits. The shopping trip hit my pocketbook harder than I could really afford even with the discounts Helen gave me, but it was worth every penny, yes indeed.

My favorite, at least for the time being, was a powder blue dress that reached mid-thigh. I’d wanted it in white, but Helen explained that my skin was too fair to make the contrast with something white and not to worry, my aureoles would show through the blue every bit as well. She was right as always, and I wished her thanks when I stood in front of the mirror that evening to pick out what I would wear the next day. One look and my decision was made.

Two and four looks later and I was in love. The light knit cotton of the dress gave it soft, playful look, but its lines were a font of watery elegance. Gathers at the shoulders made for deep, looping folds down a bare back. They formed a shallow basin to catch the cascade of black hair flowing over my shoulders, while in front were smaller half-circles expanding out from where my collar bones met, like ripples from a cast stone washing up against the top of my breasts.

And I really liked the way the fabric shimmied up under my tits to make an exquisite mold of their upsloped ellipse, giving the impression of being able to feel their weight just by looking. The dress’ close embrace continued down my sides. It dipped in above my pelvis like the trough before a wave, then flooded up over the swell of my hips.

Standing straight so the rounded ridges where my pelvic bones thrust forward to frame the fabric’s smooth glide across my tummy, my mound was discretely obvious - a shadowed vale nestled above my thighs.

I smoothed the material over my pussy - not that the stretchy fabric had wrinkled, although my pubic hair did make for a untamed cross-hatching of tiny crinkles in the fabric; but no, I just wanted to feel its pillowed mound. I could appreciate why you’d call it a muff. Something to keep a body’s hands warm, mm-hmmm.

It was time to take this show on the road. I called in sick for work the next day, was showered and ready to go by nine o’clock. I was such an eager little beaver, yes, I was.

But the mall wasn’t even open yet and I was quivering with anticipation, my pussy growing wetter and hotter as the thoughts tumbled through my mind. Nine-thirty and I was frigging myself at the kitchen counter. One foot propped up by an open drawer and my dress hiked up to my waist, I was thrusting a cucumber in and out of my cunt and rubbing tiny circles into my clit. I came quickly, and in a rush of spasms piling up on top of each other in my pussy.

Sweet release, it appeased that voracious snatch of mine to where it was only growling with a muted but insistent hunger. Satisfied me enough that I could at least stand in one place without clenching my legs together.

I toweled myself dry, and waited. Tried to think dull thoughts. Oh, yeah, that worked. Turned the TV on. It was the clock on the wall that held my attention, though, and I sat calculating down to the minute when the best time would be. Only the sale junkies would show up when the doors opened at ten, and really, any time before eleven would just have moms on a mission. But if I waited until eleven-thirty, I would catch the early lunch crowd.

I finally decided that quarter to eleven was close enough. I left the apartment with my heart fluttering, second thoughts warring with other more tantalizing thoughts. For the whole drive to mall, some childhood training kept reminding me that nice girls didn’t walk around with no panties, and I was telling myself that I wasn’t really going to expose myself in public, not to total strangers. I was just going to pretend, and the no underwear was just helping the fantasy along.

I’m such a liar. I couldn’t even sit in the car without pulling up the back of my dress for fear of leaving a wet spot on it. And I couldn’t resist hiking the front up past my navel either. I wasn’t completely without modesty, though. I mean, I did pull the dress down when I got out of the car. Well, after I’d stood up and closed the door at least.

I was pleased to find both levels of the mall fairly well populated even this early. Not crowded by any means, but there was always somebody walking by or looking at displays in front of the stores. Or looking at me.

I was attracting notice just walking through the arcade of shops. Not just glances, but long, following looks and not a few unabashed stares. That wasn’t something I’d ever been treated to in the past. Always the overlooked one, I was more used to feeling all but invisible. Now I was the lone sail on a sea of attention, and towing a taut line of appreciation in my wake.

It made me excruciatingly aware of my body. Every stride I took fanning the growing fire in my pussy with a whispered breath. Every bob and bounce of my tits indulging my nipples until they were engorged - gumdrop nubbies poised for the plucking.

I walked the length of the mall without a thought in my head, engulfed in the warm and tingling sensations as I took it all in. The looks, the smells, all the people. Skylights down the center of the mall filled the expansive concourse with bright, natural light that often drew my gaze up.

On the second level, I saw that most of the women in skirts hugged the inner half of the balcony, but occasionally I would catch glimpses of the women’s thighs when they strayed too close to the edge. I knew that was the place for me.

I walked the length of the mall again on the second level, running my hand along the banister and trying not to stare down to see who was watching. Not knowing how much anyone could see only pitched my arousal higher. I was going to have to find a bathroom soon if I didn’t want pussy juice streaming down my legs. Mmm... now there was a thought.

I turned into the railing, pressing against it as I flexed the muscles in my vagina, was rewarded with a trickle on my inner thigh. Below me was a seating area for the food kiosks. The only person sitting there had his back to me, but two guys were at the counter. When they turned to take their seats, they glanced up in almost perfect unison.

They were both in their early twenties, dressed in refined tatters like most of the men attending the city’s university. And fine, oh, yes. The one in front had a strong forehead beneath well-groomed hair, broad shoulders and pecs that bulged under his shirt like two slabs of river rock. I wondered how smooth and firm his chest was as he placed his tray down, wondered whether his nipples were as sensitive as mine.

The taller one had dusky blonde hair, was lean and narrow-hipped. He kicked the leg of his friend’s chair, forcing Muscles to scooch over as he drug his own chair around to face my way as well. I was smiling and feeling giddy from the anticipation of what I knew was my moment.

I bent over my forearms that rested atop the handrail and raised my foot onto the lower cross railing, hooking it between my heel and arch. It only lifted my leg a few inches, but with my other knee locked straight and holding the back of my dress, that was enough to unwrap my gift box. I could tell because the guys below favored me with the sort of electrified stare you see on someone who just got jazzed.

‘Can you see my pussy now?’ I asked silently. ‘Do you see its wet and opening lips?’

I rolled my foot on the rail to open up the view even more, and it was as though a string was tied from my knee straight to their jaws, which were dropping further and further as I angled my leg out wider and wider. I closed my legs, and snap went their jaws. They must have suddenly realized that they were gaping. ‘How sweet!’ I thought, delighted by their look of lusty decorum as they tried to make like they were oblivious. That lasted about two seconds.

I would close my legs or take my foot off the rail every time they peeked, but there was always a fresh display awaiting them once they had looked away. I was teasing them so bad. Having way too much fun, until they reached the end of some rope and simply stared at me with big expectant eyes.

I was standing there smiling so hard, and they just wouldn’t look away. I didn’t know what to do, so I waved at them, figuring this is where I was supposed to make a graceful exit.

I glanced down to catch one last glimpse of them as I stepped away from the handrail. Looking like abandoned puppies with their forlorn expressions and droopy shoulders, I almost turned back to take up my position again. They were scrambling out of their seats before the thought completed itself, though, leaving their forgotten meal on the table.

A stab of fear lanced into my chest and I quickened my pace instead. A check over my shoulder showed them heading for the escalators. ‘My god,’ I thought, ‘they’re chasing me!’ I ducked into a bookstore, hoping they hadn’t seen and suddenly feeling as though I’d gotten in way over my head.

I fled to back of the store and tried to hide behind the bookshelves, which at 5’ 10” and wearing heels meant I was bent at the waist and holding the tops of my knees to keep my head down. I recovered my breath, and after spending several minutes popping up to see if they’d entered the store, my fear had worked itself into disappointment. After a few more minutes, it was becoming rather tempting to go find them myself.

They showed before I acted on that impulse, though, and were casting about in search of something in blue I was certain. It was so sweet of them to not give up on me too easily, I’d hate to see them disappointed.

Having been clued to the provocative sight I presented by the looks I’d already gotten from others in the bookstore, I turned my back to the aisle Muscles and his friend were coming down and reached for my lock-legged knees. When they spotted me, I had an inviting smile waiting as I peered back around my shoulder.

If they had fallen down, I don’t think it would have unsettled their spirited expressions in the least. Still, the tall one did grab for the edge of the bookshelf, even though he’d already come to a full stop a moment before. I kept my pose during the long stretch that followed, motionless as their eyes traced lines up and down my legs as if that would lift my skirt. Occasionally, they gave me a silly grin as they checked me watching them. They were asking so polite, how could I refuse?

I wrapped my fingers around the side of my knee and then ran my hand up the back of my thigh, dragging the hem of my dress up over my ass cheeks. Then following the curve of my hips, I brought my hand back around to slide down between my legs. My pussy was wet and wide, its lips swollen and tender to the touch.

I circled my vulva with the tips of my fingers, watching in fascination as blunt spearheads jabbed at the front of my followers’ trousers. The tall one put his hand in his pocket, pushing his stiff cock about in the confined space while I dipped two fingers into my hole and pulled.

Suddenly, he yanked his hand out of his pocket and started backpedaling. Some lady with a nametag had pushed between him and Muscles.

“You can’t do that here!” she cried.

‘Oh, yes I can,’ I thought. But I straightened up quickly and started for the exit. Chatting with mall security was the last thing I wanted right then. This time they were on my tail as soon as I had taken my first step. I half-turned and wagged a moistened finger back and forth at them.

“You have to count first,” I said.

They caught on quickly. Muscles held up a closed hand and then began ticking off fingers. One... two... three...

Eep! Now I’d done it. Started the chase with me as the fox. I hurried out of the store, trying not to run but only succeeding in making my haste obvious - legs stretching out against my dress and titties dancing about gleefully. Were they counting to ten or a hundred? Lordy, I hoped ten. Getting away wasn’t exactly what I’d call winning at this game.

The ding of an arriving elevator sounded to my right where an elderly man had called the car for an easy trip down. Seeing the quick and clever escape it offered, I flew past him and was flattening myself against the back wall before the old guy finished pushing his glasses back onto his nose.

“Sorry,” I managed to get out.

I was charged - my whole body flush with the excitement of the chased. Chaste? Ha! The giddiness was definitely affecting my brain, and it must have shown on my face judging by the look I got from the gentleman across.

“Will you push my button,” I giggled. Oh, I was mean. I couldn’t help it. “Down, please.”

“You should watch where you’re going, young lady,” he scolded as the doors slid closed. Not that he was looking me in the eye to deliver his admonishment. Maybe he’d get to that later. Or not.

“Oh, it’d be more fun if you watched me,” I answered playfully, lifting my foot up onto the hip high railing. The hem of my dress stretched and slid up my thighs until it fetched up against my hips. My pussy stretched, too. I was gliding my hand across my tummy and heading for its slippery pink slit when the doors chimed open on a waiting couple. The woman was stepping into the elevator as soon as a crack appeared as though the stores were going to vanish any second and end her shopping trip, while the man stood behind carrying bags and a heavy expression of utter boredom. But not for long, uhn uh.

I scooted out of the elevator before any of them could recover, realizing that I was getting a little too carried away when the woman let out a startled shriek. Shit! Yeah, clever as a fox, I’d just blown my crafty dodge into the elevator.

Up on the balcony, Muscles was waving at his buddy and pointing. “Downstairs, Mike!” he called.

They had the scent now, and I hared off into the nearest, deepest brush I could find. That happened to be a large department store with an array of mannequins at the entrance, artfully posed to draw in a classy crowd. But it was all cheese. The tool display set up to the side gave it away.

The mannequins made good cover, though. I caught sight of the two huntsmen craning their necks around near the front of the store, and I almost stopped to see if they would actually start sniffing the air. But off to the side was a row of low chairs surrounded by several ranks of shoe racks. I hurried over to the meager shelter it provided.

Ok, the shoe department wasn’t the most ingenious of places to hide. It did have some advantages, though, like a totally unbelievable excuse. I grabbed a pair of something from the shelf, kicked off my shoes and dropped down in a chair. I sat there hunched over my legs and pretending to be putting a shoe on for what seemed forever. Plenty of time to remember to pull my dress out from under my ass.

The huntsmen finally appeared, all but bounding down the aisle as they kept rising up on the balls of their feet to search left and right. I swung my foot up over the armrest and into the next seat, making sure my dress was pulled up to my belly. Resisted the urge to pull it off entirely.

I leaned back in the corner of my chair, twirling an achingly hard nipple under my forefinger as the two stepped closer. With his cock driving up to his waistband to make a thick bar under his pants, Muscles stood over me and locked his eyes on my quim. I looked too - at his cock and at my tuft of black pubes with a deep cleft where a roseate of flesh blossomed.

“You like seeing my pussy, don’t you?”

He didn’t answer, but sat down beside me. Leaning forward to peer around my side, he slid his hand slowly from my knee up along my inner thigh. His fingers brushed across my velvety folds to come to a rest with his middle finger lying firmly between my pussy lips.

“Tag, you’re it,” he breathed into my ear, pressing deeper into my slit and curling just the tip of his finger into my hole. I felt myself melting into the seat

“Oh, no!” I said, forcing myself out of the chair. “You don’t win that easy.”

What was I saying! Damn straight it was that easy. I wanted to climb right up into his lap and onto that rod straining against the zipper of his pants. Instead, I pulled the bottom of my dress down from where it had stuck at my hips.

“We found you fair and square,” the tall one said. “You’re just being a tease.”

“Uh huh,” I laughed, nodding eagerly. “Now cover your eyes so I can go hide again.”

They sighed and shook their heads, but the big grins on their faces looked like a yes to me. I put my hands on my hips to let them know I was waiting, and they lowered their heads into their hands. How sweet! They were really being dolls about it.

“And no peeking,” I added as I grabbed my shoes and took off once more.

I was making a dash through the sporting goods department when I banged into a camp stove that was set up at the edge of a display for a large cabin tent. Oh, damn! Stretching out my arms to catch my fall as I went down on elbows and knees pulled my dress right up over my ass. And such a clatter of tin pots! I must have made quite the sight - my bare ass sticking up in the air and the long aisle leading up to my spread legs like a jet runway.

It took a moment to recover from the surprise of my fall. It took another moment to soak in the stares.

But I was wasting precious time, and rocked back onto my haunches to stand up. Everyone seemed to just scatter like kids caught smoking behind the gym. They didn’t want to embarrass themselves or me any further, I suppose. People are so funny sometimes. But I didn’t have many thoughts to spare for them because I knew all that noise had also revealed my whereabouts. My two hounds would tree their vixen if I wasn’t quick about finding a bolt hole.

Into the tent I went. A clerk by came to fix the display, but when a few minutes passed and no one came to tell me it was against store policy to this and that, I figured I was safe. Maybe too safe, I began to think after a few more minutes had passed. And maybe just perfect, I realized soon enough, hoping that the light would dawn for those two tail chasers as well.

I peered through the open slit in the flaps to make sure no one was right there, then reached through to set my shoes alongside the tent. A little encouragement never hurt, and I wanted to make sure they could pick up the trail again.

I pulled my dress off and tossed it aside as I crawled to the rear of the tent. Lying naked on my back, I had my knees up and angled wide so the tendon in my leg was pulling at my groin. It accentuated my awareness of being exposed as I watched the people walking past through the window at the tent entrance.

They often looked my way, but in the bright lights of the store, they seemed unable to penetrate the fine, smoky mesh of the window. Still, they would if they only came a bit closer, if they only stepped over to peer into the tent’s interior. I drew circles around my aureoles with a fingertip and caressed my pussy, imagining all the muted voices were speaking of me, that they could all see through the walls of the tent.

It was hard, not fingering my clit to bring myself off as I lay there waiting. But I kept myself on a slow burn with light and continuous touches while the plastic flooring of the tent grew slick under my ass and my anticipation grew for the appearance of my hounds. But I knew they wouldn’t give up the hunt, and the waiting was an exquisite torture.

“Mike!” came a sharply hushed voice. Finally! A moment later and Muscles moved into view, jabbing the air with his finger as he pointed to my shoes.

Cooksie
Cooksie
36 Followers
12