A Significant Time

Story Info
Young lady becomes a woman.
8.4k words
4.62
138.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acgolf
acgolf
7 Followers

The following story is a chronicle of events in my life. The names of the characters have been changed to respect their anonymity. It is my first attempt to chronicle a significant time in my life. I will welcome your thoughtful votes and comments. I will answer all comments submitted that provide an active E-mail address for the answer.

A significant time, whether it was the most significant time could be debated, was in 1959.

Right after I graduated high school in early June of 1959 my mother, sister and I joined my father in a new house, for us, in a New England shoreline community. He had taken a new work assignment five months earlier. The house was huge for just the four of us. It had been a good investment to buy this older house of 14 rooms on three acres of land overlooking the ocean. It did not take me long to get familiar with the surroundings as we had vacationed near there twice in the previous four years.

Through a friend of my father's I got a summer job as a caretaker of a small estate about a mile from our house. Not a lot, but enough pocket money to put gas in my car, a new white 1959 Volvo coupe, and not have to worry about money for a first class date now and then. All I needed now was a girl to enjoy a first class date with me. The estate consisted of about 8 acres, also on the ocean, with about five acres in lawn, flower gardens, and an Olympic sized swimming pool with lots of decking around it. There was also a small guest house on the property that had all of the conveniences of a small three bedroom house. The owners were not often there and it was my responsibility to do all of the maintenance that the property required. You know the drill: cut the lawn, weed the flower beds, and keep the pool clean and ready for a swim, among others. The benefits included a key to the houses and use of the pool. Not bad benefits for an 18 year old looking for a party to happen. Before the owner left on an extended driving trip he introduced me to his nephew, Bob.

Bob was in his late 20s, about my same height but out weighed me by at least 50 lbs. He was an accomplished artist working as an illustrator of scientific books. That was interesting, but he was also building a street rod using a 1936 Ford coupe. The car really got my attention. I spent hours helping him. One day while we were working on the car, this vision of a girl came over to visit him, Nancy!

Nancy was an extraordinarily beautiful girl. Nancy was about 5'4" and slender. Her skin tone was as if she had a light tan. Her short hair was dark brown to black as were her eyes. Her facial features, a softly sculptured look with a slightly up turned nose, could have adorned the finest cameo. Even in casual clothes she looked crisp. She was wearing a light green full skirt and a white tailored blouse. I could see the outline of her nipples standing perky as she walked toward us with her perfect posture.

After introductions she stayed for about an hour while we worked. Being almost 19 my hormones were in revolt. I must admit that I lost my enthusiasm for the car. It must have been obvious to Bob because he told me that he had invited her over to meet me. They were good friends, but he felt that he was too old for her. He encouraged me to ask her out.

I was in good physical shape having lettered in high school football, wrestling, and track. At 5' 10" and 155 lbs., I was chiseled and lean with a 28" waist and a 37" chest, my hair was naturally wavy dark brown medium male length and my eyes are dark hazel to brown. I must have made a satisfactory impression. Nancy had apparently let him know that he should give me her telephone number. I felt that I had died and gone to heaven; it can't get better than this, but it did.

I made some quick phone calls to set up a first class date. I tried to get tickets to the great summer stock theater that was two towns away. No good, they were sold out.

Through my father I had met the owner of a very fine but informal restaurant in the next town. I called Emeal, the restaurant's owner, and asked him if he was going to use his complementary tickets that he got for advertising the restaurant in the theater's Play Bill. He said no and I offered to pay for them. He said no again, but I could have them if I would bring my "young lady" for dinner at his restaurant before the show. It just keeps getting better.

I called Nancy's home and the phone was answered by her father. I introduced myself and asked to speak to Nancy. I am sure he cupped his hand over the mouthpiece, but I could hear him ask her who I was before I could not hear any more. I asked her if she would go with me to dinner and the play. After saying yes, she warned me that her father had been trying to get tickets for the play for the past two weeks. I let her know that I had the tickets.

When I picked her up for the date her father grilled me on how I got the tickets. I told him. I expected, but got no instructions about when to bring his daughter home. I also met her mother who had shared her beauty and her light olive skin tone with her daughter.

Dinner was great. The service could not have been better. Nancy and I were enjoying each other's company. I learned that Nancy's father was of French heritage and her mother was Portuguese. That explained her light tanned look. I told her that my heritage is pure American mongrel. Mostly French with some American Indian thrown in, just for spice. After a light sun burn early in the spring, I do not require sun tan lotion to maintain an even tan that matched Nancy's skin tone. We were learning about each other's likes and dislikes. You know music, movies, and such. Emeal tore up the check as he whispered thanks for bringing such a beautiful woman to grace his restaurant. I left a tip for the waitress since she had been very efficient and not interrupted us unless absolutely necessary.

It got better when Nancy sat as close as possible during the play with her arm through mine. I could feel her warm firm breast on my bicep. I became immediately hard. It was mildly painful for my cock to go up and down between each of the three acts. I am not sure to this day what the play was. It must have been good because the cast received a standing ovation. I was thankful for the diversion that allowed me to adjust so that I could stand. When we arrived at her home, I walked her to the front door. She said that she had enjoyed the evening and would like to do it again. I suggested that if she would like to go for a swim I would be working at the estate all day the next day. She said that she would like that; I gave her directions. A friendly kiss on her cheek and I left. There was no way I was going to get to sleep until I relieved myself. That done, I slept well with a smile on my face for sure.

The next morning I awoke with my usual hard on, but it had a new significance this day. I got my self relaxed enough to pee and I shaved and showered. I had to relieve my sexual needs again as I thought about Nancy while in the shower. Shaving and showering before going to work at the estate was new. I dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a tight white "T" shirt. I grabbed my red "speedo", a quick breakfast and headed down the road.

I had been at work for about three very long hours when Nancy arrived. A pair of leather sandals, tight Bermuda length khaki shorts, tailored white blouse and a smile as she came toward me. Damn, another hard on! I had never been so responsive. She could have done anything to me she wanted, but she was letting me lead. It just keeps getting better. We touched hands and it was electric. She had brought a small bag with her for her swim suit. I took the bag from her and took her to the guest house so that she could change.

She had on a light blue stretch one piece suit. I almost fainted as the blood rushed from one head to the other. There was no lining in that suit and I could clearly see every detail of her erect nipples. I guessed at a large "B" or small "C" which fit her trim figure perfectly. She must have closely trimmed her pubic hair because none showed although I could clearly see her mound and a faint line of her slit at the crotch of her high cut suit. No, I was not staring, much. I had to break myself away somehow. I told her that I would be about another hour and she should make herself at home.

I did not last an hour. I went into the guest house and put on the "speedo". When I came out I could have sworn that I heard a whistle. No, not for me, never. I looked down and could clearly see the outline of my cock head. Too late now; I dove into the pool. Hopefully the cool water would shrink me back to size. Wishful thinking, as I came up to find that she too was in the water coming toward me. As she surfaced I could clearly see her nipples hard and dark under the wet top of her suit. And I was concerned about the head of my cock? Look at those outstanding perky nipples!

I was lost. I picked up her chin with my right hand while pulling her to me with my left at the small of her back. I kissed her lips gently. I felt her warm body against me. I was sure my cock was sticking out of the top of my "speedo" but I did not care any more. She kissed me back and almost whispered, "Hello." We got out of the pool and dried off. While clearly visible through the material of my suit, thankfully, my cock head had withdrawn below the top. I got us some cold drinks and we sat and talked for the next hour before getting back into the pool to cool off. This time we stayed in the pool sitting on the steps for the next half hour with me savoring her breasts. She had to get home for a family function and she went into the guest house to change. When she came back I asked if she wanted to come over the next day. "Yes," was emphatic without hesitation.

Over the next three weeks our first day at the pool was repeated at least three days per week. At night my relief came at my own hand. We also had three more formal dates similar to the dinner and play night. Each time relief was at my own hand.

As time passed we became more and more passionate with our kisses. We experimented with different kisses from the soft love kisses, as we had at the beginning, to full passionate ones with tongues trying to reach down each other's throats. One thing she liked was with open mouths, lips joined, with me taking a slow deep breath through my mouth while our tongues danced to a tune that only we could hear. Don't knock it until you have tried it. Any hands on breasts, cock or sex was more accidental than purposefully. All of that changed very suddenly the day she wore the white suit.

When she came out of the guest house with the white suit on, the first time I had seen that suit, I had another one of those blood rushing from head to head dizzy spells. The white suit in contrast with her skin was an extraordinary look. She settled onto one of the lounge chairs while I finished weeding one of the rose beds. Before I walked over to her, I clipped one of the blood red roses. I went into the guest house and changed into my "speedo". When I got to her I saw that her eyes were closed. She was breathing at a shallow measured pace; she was smiling. I was not sure if she was awake. God she was beautiful, thank you. I held the rose under her nose. As the aroma filled her nostrils she stirred. I bent down and kissed her lips softly. She opened her eyes and pulled me the rest of the way down to her wrapping her arms around my neck. We enjoyed a long breathtaking, tongue-dancing kiss. I reached to her right breast and cupped it with her stiffening nipple against my palm. She sighed and lifted to increase the pressure. I gently closed my fingers and gave her breast a firm squeeze. We broke our kiss and smiled at each other. We had just broken a barrier. From this point forward we would explore each others bodies almost at will. We were both hot and I needed to rinse off the sweat. I stood, walked to the edge of the pool and dove in. She was not far behind me.

When it was wet that white suit was almost as see through as a clear plastic wrap. We moved to the shallow end of the pool and the stairs. She sat on the step that was just below the surface of the water. I moved to her putting her knees on either side of me and my knees on the step just below where she sat. Facing her, I had a clear view of her labia and slightly spread slit. I reached out and pulled the shoulder straps down to her arms. I held them as she pulled her arms out of the arm holes. I pulled the top down to her waist exposing two of the most perfect breasts I had ever seen. Her puffy dark areolas were about the size of a quarter with well formed nipples that were hard and pointed upward. I leaned down and kissed each one. Nancy held the back of my head. "Suck them hard," she said in a loud breathless whisper. As I alternated between each one, her breathing became quicker and her low moans continued to get louder. Suddenly, she bit her lip and stifled a scream as her body shuddered. She went limp, placed her head on my shoulder and hugged me as tightly as she could. We had been building to this for her since our first night at the play. She later confided that that had been her first non clitoris induced orgasm.

As she regained her strength, she stood and removed the suit completely. What wondrous works God has wrought. I was right, her sex was closely trimmed and the remaining hair only enhanced her look. She took my hand and pulled me to one of the lounge chairs. She pushed me back as I sat and told me to "lie down." She took hold of the sides of my "speedo" and pulled it down and off. She wrapped her hands around my cock and began a slow stroking that was sure to end in my ejaculation. The view of her sitting there nude would assure that result soon. She did something then that was so wonderful that my first shot arched over her shoulder. Nancy kissed the head of my cock! It was a first for both of us. She noted the power that gave her and she would repeat that again and again in the future.

I got up when I could move and, remaining naked, went into the guest house and got us cold drinks. I can not describe why it felt so natural to sit there with both of us without any clothes. I could not keep my eyes from doing a full body scan about once every five seconds. I was hard again, but did not feel an urgent need to do anything about it. Ice broken, neither one of us felt the need to cover ourselves as we laid bare our past sexual experiences.

For her, other than a few kisses and light petting after a date, her experiences centered on Bob. He was apparently, quite accomplished at giving her orgasmic relief with his hands. She was a virgin and wanted to remain so into the near future. He taught her how to use her hands to masturbate a cock. (Thanks Bob) She masturbated herself regularly. She confided that she had to masturbate after every time we were together and that she had been longing for what had happened this afternoon. She hoped that we could continue to explore each other at every opportunity. She emphasized that she was mine for anything except intercourse. She told me that giving her virginity was a one time thing and she would decide when.

Yes, we were still sitting there nude talking as if this was an every day occurrence. Far from it. Neither of us had ever been this cavalier about nudity in front of the opposite sex. I still can't explain why this felt so natural so quickly. I could not get enough of looking at that magnificent body. Her nipples were standing proud on her breasts. I could see the moisture glistening between her pussy lips. I could smell the sweet aroma of her sex. My cock had been as hard as a steel rod for almost a half hour at this point. I must have felt that if I made a move to cover up she would too and that would have ended one of the most magic moments that I had ever experienced.

It was my turn. I talked in some detail about the first time that I realized what ejaculation was and how surprised I was when I felt it happen the first time. I told her about finding my parents copy of "A Marriage Manual." It was a pen and ink illustrated text that helped me with my first sexual encounter and the sexual intercourse that followed some months later. I told her that nothing had prepared me for the intense feelings physically and spiritually that I had with and for her. I confessed a feeling that must be love for her. I told her I was blown away by her beauty. I acknowledged that she was in complete control of her virginity. I told her that I would do everything in my power to satisfy her until she was ready. She answered that she felt as strongly for me and that I was in control of everything else between us. Every time I think it can't get better, it does.

We sat there silently for the longest time just looking into each others eyes before I stood and walked close to her. I helped her stand by taking both hands and putting them behind my neck. I wrapped my arms around her and let my hands settle on her baby smooth bottom. I reached under the cheeks and pulled her to me. Her firm breasts were against my chest as she stood on her toes. I could feel the hard nipples pressing into me. My cock was pressed against my belly by her mound. I looked into her eyes again and started kissing her lips gently, as the passion grew, so did the intensity of the kisses. I picked her up and carried her to the guest house. I took her to the largest bed room and laid her gently on her back on the queen sized bed.

I got on the bed along side Nancy and propped myself up on my elbow. I reached out and let my eyes caress her as my hand moved lightly over every inch that I could reach with out changing my position. My cock was throbbing against her thigh. Her breasts seemed more firm and I had not seen her nipples more distended. I got to my knees along side her. I bent down and kissed each nipple. I then kissed her lips softly and continued to kiss her at regular intervals down to her chin, neck and chest to one of her breasts; a kiss for the top, the nipple and the underside. I moved down her body kissing all the way. At her pussy I paused just long enough to take in the view from a closer vantage point than I had ever had before. The aroma of her sex was more stimulating than any perfume I had ever smelled. I continued down her leg to her foot. After kissing the sole of her foot I moved up the inside of her leg back to her pussy. After a light kiss on her mound, I rolled her over onto her stomach. I kissed her smooth muscular buttocks. I continued up her back to her neck where I reversed myself back down the other side of her back to her solid butt and other leg. Again I reversed myself kissing the inside of her leg to her pussy. I rolled her over on her back. She was breathing, no panting, heavily as I kissed her mound.

I did not know anything about oral sex then, but I knew that when she had kissed my cock head it was electric. I knew that girls had the equivalent in something called a clitoris. I had never seen a pussy up this close before. Her mound was prominent. Her pussy lips looked as if they were blushing. Her slit was slightly parted and her inner lips were only slightly visible. Placing a thumb at each side of her slit I was determined to find her clit and return her favor to me. I could see the pearl sized button right where my parent's manual said it would be. Her fluid was flowing now at a slow but steady pace. Her aroma was indeed intoxicating. I bent down and gave her clit a breathtaking, tongue-dancing kiss. Nancy exploded. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out. Her body stiffened and I could see her vagina opening and closing faster and faster until it appeared to be clenched closed. She was shivering as if she was cold. I looked at her face and her eyes were rolled back under the lids. There was a strained expression on her face.

acgolf
acgolf
7 Followers