Hot Erotic Stories.

Romeo
(Click on name to send feedback to member.)
Sex: M
Age: 20
Location: Iowa, USA
ICQ#: 22118540

Hi! I'm Romeo, a shy guy looking for my Juliet. (Corny I know, but it's true!)

I have many interests and hobbies, and plan to be a diet specialist. I enjoy spending time with people, especially lovely, intelligent women. I've never been a player - I'm just an honest, sweet, fun-loving young guy who wants to connect one-on-one with that special lady and learn about love and loving together. I'm a virgin who's held onto his virginity because I want my first time to be with a girl I can truly love and respect. I value honesty above all else, and am very sensitive to the feelings of others - I'm quick to apologize when I've been wrong, and it hurts me to hurt others.

My values may seem old-fashioned to some, but I've always believed that all relationships - friendships and lovers alike - should be based in honesty and concern for each other. I'm usually drawn to petite women, but can appreciate the beauty in all forms. Most important in a woman - in anyone, really - is attitude and outlook. Money and material things fade, but true inner beauty never dies.

I would love to talk to you, to share opinions on life and love, to get to know and appreciate the real you and hopefully you too will appreciate who I am. When I find my Juliet, she will never know hurt or pain. Are you my Juliet? Email me by clicking my name at the top, and we can embark on a fantastic, mutually pleasurable journey together.

Are You His Juliet? - Romeo's looking for love...

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.