The Best Erotic Stories.

Amanda
by Country Girl
©

I was standing at the door of my car fumbling through my purse for my keys with only the dim street lights for lighting. As I was getting more and more nervous that I had lost them I remembered setting them down on the sink when I had went to the bathroom to freshen up. Turning to go back into the bar was when it hit me. I had drank way to much and was stumbling my way back.

As I reached the door the smell of cigarette smoke hit me and it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the to the Florissant lights of the bar. When they had I made my way straight to the bathroom amazed to see my car keys still laying there on the sink where I had left them. I grabbed them and stood looking in the mirror feeling silly for drinking so much just because I had a fight with my boyfriend Jason. My parents had asked me to house sit and I took it as a chance to take a break from being at school and a break from him. But he was pissed that I had told him I didn't want him to come with me. I stood there thinking about this and tears began to roll down my cheeks. As I stood there crying I heard someone come out of one of the stalls behind me. It was a beautiful blonde woman with a great body. She was built wonderful and was only slightly taller than my own 5'2 with her reaching 5'5.

She walked up behind me and asked "Are you OK, sweetie?"

I answered, "Yes, just been a long day."

"Well, I hope you're not planning on driving in you're state." All I could do is stand there and stare at her beauty. "I'm Amanda, listen, I know I don't know you that well but please let me take you home."

I don't know why but I immediately trusted her and handed over my car keys. We headed for my car on the way to my parents house we chatted about my guy problems and I learned she was a few years older than me. I was barely 18 and she was 23. We got to my parents house and I asked her to come in and take a swim with me instead of calling a cab. She agreed and we went into the kitchen to make Margaritas.

She started making them as I ran upstairs and put on a bathing suit and I brought one down and laid it in the bathroom for her to change into. As she changed I carried our drinks out to the pool and I hoped on in. I jumped into a float and watched her walk out. She looked so amazing in my bikini her breasts were slightly bigger than mine and they looked as if they were going to pop out. She got into another float and we drifted around for about an hour just drinking and talking. At this time we were both really drunk.

Amanda then slid out of her float and swam over to mine. She pulled herself up to my float and was sitting with her back towards me. She leaned back and I could feel my breasts pressing up against her. She leaned toward me and kissed me gently on the lips then pulled away waiting for my reaction. I was amazed but only wanted more. I leaned in and kissed her again this one was much more passionate. Our tongues touched and my whole body started to tingle. I could taste the salt from the margaritas on her lips. Then she guided my hand up to her breasts. I started playing with them over her top and I was thinking these were the firsts breasts I had ever touched besides my own. I was already getting soaking wet as I undid her bikini top and began playing with her nipples as I kissed her neck. Then she slid her bottoms off.

I immediately slid my hand down her stomach to her pussy. She was also soaking wet. I slid my fingers over her slit then started rubbing her clit. I was so hard and I ran my fingers around it and over it. She leaned back hard against me and started to moan. I then slide two fingers inside her and she started rocking back forth against me. Her ass was pressing against my pussy as I slid my fingers in and out of her. I could feel myself begin to orgasm as she started to buck wildly from her climax. As she calmed down I pulled my fingers out of her and lifted them to her lips. She sucked all of her juices off of them then turned back to kiss me. She tasted wonderful, I could taste her juices from her lips and I began to suck on her lower lip.

We slid into the water and she grabbed my hand and pulled me up to my room. Not a word was said between us as she undid my top and began kissing my breasts. She licked all around my erect nipple then bit it slightly sending a loud moan from my lips. She ran her hands down my body and in one motion pulling my bottoms off. She pushed me back onto the bed and laid on top of me. She started kissing my lips and our tongues danced around each others as our naked bodies pressed together. Then she kissed all down my body.

Licking my inner thigh to tease me. I couldn't stand it. I wanted her tongue inside of me. She ran her tongue over my very wet slit. Then she found my clit as soon as she began to roll her tongue over it I started moaning so loud. I was ready to explode. Then she slid her tongue inside of me moving it around wildly. Instantly I started to climax. I lifted up and pressed my pussy firmly against her. She kept licking wildly and drank up all of my juices. It was so intense I felt as if I would die. I slowly began to calm down as she kissed her way back up to my lips and I could taste myself on her.

We laid there in each other arms breasts heaving from both of us breathing so hard. We slept the rest of the night in each others arms.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Country Girl.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.