The Best Erotic Stories.

Adventures of Adam - Day 2
by Xander
©
I woke up smiling. It still felt like a dream. Except it wasn't a dream. It was real. Christine and I were together. In every way.

Christine. The girl I had been secretly in love with since my pre-teen years. I couldn't believe my luck.

Last night she had given me the blowjob of a lifetime, right there in my car. Of her own free will.

I had been a little sad that I didn't get to satisfy her, like she had me. But I intended to make up for that.

I went downstairs, unaware that I was wearing a very stupid grin on my face. My dad just looked at me once, then grinned himself. "Well, you look extremely happy today...." By the expression on his face I could see what he meant. "Oh yes, I'm happy all right."

Dad just nodded his acknowledgement. I guess he had been young like me after all.

Mom didn't seem to notice anything, and just talked about everything, including commenting on my neighbor's awful garden. I only half listened I was more concentrated on what to do when I got to Christine's place later on. I just couldn't wait until I had her in my arms again.

As I rang the doorbell, I could feel the excitement build in me again. Last night Christine had said that we would have the house to ourselves. Both parents and her little sister Cerys was supposed to be out. The promise of a lustful encounter awaited. And I was ready to give Christine all the pleasure I could.

"Hi, Adam." What the hell was Cerys doing home.

Cerys. Christine's cute little sister. She was developing into the same beauty as Christine. She is not quite as tall as Christine but she is definitely as beautiful. There's only a year between the two. But in spite of the ever lasting fight between siblings and their friends, Cerys has always been nice to me. I'm not sure that I can say the same. I think I've sprayed her with water, stolen her bag and left her in the middle of nowhere once. Still she smiled warmly every time we have meet.

"Hey Cerys, is Chris in??" Was my disappointment apparent in my voice?

"Yeah, c'mon in." Cerys stepped aside and let me enter. She looked at me with a look I didn't know.

Puzzled I asked. "What's the matter?? Is my fly open or something."

Cerys just kept grinning at me. "I know." She finally said.

"Okay....and what exactly is it you know?"

Cerys hit me lightly on my shoulder. "Let's just say, your fly isn't open now. But I guess it was last night...you big stud you." Okay, caught of guard. And without any answer at all. Cerys nudged me. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

"Cerys!! Leave him alone." I let out a sigh of relief. Saved by the bell. Christine had entered the room.

"Ah come on Chris. I was just teasing him a little." Christine pointed her finger at her sister, with a look on her face that said. One more word and I'll kill you. Cerys threw her arms up in the air in surrender.

Me as the bystander couldn't help to notice. Christine & Cerys had to be the two most beautiful sisters I had ever seen. It was like I saw both of them in a whole new way. Christine I could understand, considering last night. But Cerys who I've always regarded as a small annoying brat, suddenly lit up a whole new and different set of feelings in me.

Christine grabbed my arm and started pulling me upstairs towards her room. Obediently I followed. "Have fun!!" Cerys shouted from behind. Christine shot a killer look back at her sister. But didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry 'bout that." Christine said, as we entered her room.

I just shook my head. "Don't worry about it." I sat down on her football sized bed. "Did you tell her about us?"

Christine blushed. "Well...yeah. I was just so happy after you'd dropped me of. I just had to tell someone. I just wish it had been someone else than my sister right now." I stood up and kissed her. "As I said. Don't worry about it. Maybe you have given her single hand action material for the next couple of days."

She looked at me for a moment, and then started to laugh. "I didn't know you had a kinky mind."

"Well, there's a lot of things you don't know about me." I said in a lustful voice.

She licked my ear and gently whispered. "Oh I can't wait to find out." We kissed deeply. Our hands exploring our bodies. I found her tits under her shirt, and I could feel her nipples grow hard against my hands. Time and space went away. Now it was only the two of us.

I lay her down on the bed and unbuttoned her jeans. She was breathing heavily, excitement lighting up her eyes. I removed her pants, determined to give her everything back she had given me, and then some. I kissed the inside of her thighs and she moaned. Her panties was already soaked. I slowly pulled them down revealing the sweetest newly shaven pussy for my eyes. I went down and started to tongue fuck her. Her hands went to my head. Pushing me hard against her steaming hot pussy. I let my tongue tease her clit which made her bow her body in pleasure.

"Oh God Adam. Don't stop....No stop, I can't take it please.....damn it feels so good." My face was covered by her juices. Her sweet taste send shivers directly to my rock hard dick. She tasted so good.

I put a finger inside her, and I could feel how her pussy sucked my finger in, while I literally drank of her.

She moaned higher and higher, and I knew she wasn't far from climax. I let my tongue play with her clit faster and faster, and then the orgasm caught her and made her let out a small scream.

She fell back onto the bed and looked at me with lust-filled eyes. "Damn Adam, where have you learned that?"

I smiled. "I haven't. I'm still in training. I haven't eaten out a girl before."

"If this is how you do it before you've learned it. You're going to kill me when you're getting good at it." She pulled me up to her lips and kissed me deeply. "Is there anything else you're good at??"

My hands caressed her body. "Lets find out." She threw me on my back. "Yes!! Lets."

She grabbed my aching erection and sat on top of me. She gently guided me inside her. She slowly sat down on my dick and when I was all the way inside her, she sat completely still. "Oh Chris, you're so tight." Her pussy muscles grabbed my tight, sending bolts of pleasure through my body. She slowly started to ride me. I grabbed her ass and found her rhythm. We started fucking faster and faster. I hard a really hard time controlling myself. Her eyes were closed, moaning in pleasure. I was in a world that felt so good that my heart almost stopped.

Christine kept repeating my name over and over again. Pleasure had long ago taken my ability to speak. "Fuck yeah...Oh my God....More..more..more."

She turned around, so her back was facing me, never letting my dick free. She was riding me harder and faster all the time. I hadn't long to go. I was about ready for lift off. At that moment Christine threw back her head and screamed out her orgasm again. Moments after I shot my cum in her. I could feel her pussy milking me for every drop. Never in my entire life had I even come close to cumming so much.

Christine let herself drop back on top of me and I embraced her, holding her close.

"Damn!! You two are really hot to watch." Both Christine and I sat up, being brutally torn from the place we were. Cerys was standing in the door. She slowly entered the room.

Chris and I looked at each other. Both too shocked to know what to do. Cerys stood at the side for the bed. "God Chris. I knew you said it was hot yesterday. But this....Damn." She sat down next to the two of us. She had a longing and lust burning in her eyes. Then Christine did something I never would have expected. She leaned forward, not caring to cover herself, and kissed her sister. And Cerys kissed her back. They embraced each other in a way not considered as a sisterly hug.

I was shocked. And excited. Seeing the two of them really turned me on.

Cerys and Christine let they tongues play with each other and them they looked directly at me. "Is he good?" Cerys asked.

Christine nodded. "Oh yeah, he knows what to do."

Cerys moved closer to me. "Does he taste good?"

Christine took my semi hard dick in her hand and placed Cerys hand around it. "Why don't you taste for yourself."

I was in shock. Cerys looked at her sister. "You don't mind." Christine shook her head.

Cerys turned her attention to my dick and slowly started to lick the head. Letting her tongue circle around it in exactly the same way as her sister had the day before.

She took my dick in her mouth and started sucking big time. God she was good.

Christine moved up and kissed me. "Do you like it? Do you like having my kid sister sucking you?" I just nodded. Liking it. I was loving it.

Cerys was really getting into it now really doing everything pleasurable to my dick. Christine moved down to her. "Move over sis. Give room for one more." Cerys let go of my dick and guided it into Christine's mouth. Cerys went down and started licking my balls. I was sure I had died and gone to heaven.

I could feel I was about to cum again. The treatment the sisters was giving me was way too much for me.

"I.....I'm going to cum." Cerys and Christine instantly shifted places. And Cerys got my dick shoved into her mouth again. "Now you can taste if he tastes good." Christine said.

I shot my cum into Cerys mouth, feeling how her tongue played on my head. She swallowed and swallowed, drinking my cum, and sucking me dry.

Cerys sat up giving my dick a last kiss. "Uhm, He does taste really good."

Christine smiled. "Yeah doesn't he." I sat up, finally finding the ability to speak.

"What's going on? Not that I'm complaining. But I like to know."

Christine and Cerys embraced each other and looked at me. "We got secrets." Cerys said. "Secrets you're now a part of." Christine continued. I looked from one to the other. "And I'm definitely not finished with you yet." Cerys gave me a smile, giving the promises of more.

To be continued...

Send all comments about this story to Xander.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.