The Best Erotic Stories.

A Little Restraint
by Cool Eyes
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

'... until you reach the terminal building and thank you for flying TWA.'

The French accent I had earlier been attracted to broke though my thoughts and I realised we were taxiing to the airport building. All around me people were starting to grab their bags and fight their way towards the exit. I settled down again to allow the crush to ease.

Why was I here? The thoughts began to gain control of me once again, I had never met Melody, she was a name in the internet chat room, this sort of thing only happened to other people. I thought back to the first time we chatted, was it her name that attracted me - "melodius*19f", well that was the name that first night. "Spitfire*19f" another night, ever changing only the last four letters remaining the same. Was it her description of herself - "pert 36Cs, long legs, tattoo over my cute little ass, purple painted toenails, oh and still a virgin". Yes these points but the speed of replies and sheer number of contacts maintained at once, keeping a conversation flowing with each contact, always witty and sharp, a hell of a memory for individuals.

'Sir you must get off now' I felt the hand on my shoulder and that accent again. I looked up into the eyes of the airhostess, I looked around and realised the plane had completely emptied and I was alone. I apologised and made my way to the exit.

"Catch a taxi downtown" she wrote, "I have booked you a room at the Adelphi, it's territory I know plus I get good rates" I did as I was instructed. I had flown halfway around the world for this. Officially I was attending a trade show but that was only the excuse, this was the reality, so why was I feeling so nervous? "Ask for Monique and check in under your chat name, pay cash only". I tipped the taxi driver and went inside. At the desk I did as bid and asked for Monique she was a tall slim blonde girl, early twenties and highly attractive. On paying for my one night stay she gave me my key and indicated the direction of the allocated room. The room was quite large, held two queen size beds, onsuite facilities and a television and video in one corner. I put my bag down and fixed a large scotch from the mini bar to steady my nerves. Looking at my watch I realised I had made good time and decided to take a long hot shower. I luxuriated in the hot spray for a long while, washing my hair with the hotel shampoo. I eventually stepped and started to dry myself, standing naked I suddenly got the feeling that I was being watched and turned quickly around, I was just in time to see the outer door closing. Moving back into the bedroom I saw a single rose had been placed on the pillow of one of the beds, the stem was tucked inside a card. Smiling to myself I wondered if the observer had liked what they had seen. Inside the card was simple message "restaurant, 8:00pm, do not be late" and a red lipstick kiss.

I got dressed, tied back my hair into a ponytail and made my way down to the restaurant. At the door Monique greeted me and showed me to a table at the back. It was 7:56, only a short wait I thought, but a drink to steady the nerves would be good. Before I could call for a waiter Monique brought a scotch on the rocks to my table, I hadn't actually ordered so how did she know? Could it have been her watching me earlier?

I watched each and every person who walked in the door for twenty minutes; no one came even close to my table. I was close to giving up when a large bespectacled girl in her mid thirties approached me. She looked me straight in the eye and smiled, this was it I thought, the description I had been given was a lie, I had come all this way to meet some-one who looked nothing like her self delivered description. I stood up to greet her, my initial internal reaction rapidly giving way to the realisation that it was not only the physical description that I had been attracted to. It was her wit and intelligence that could not be faked that had made me seek out Melody time and time again. I smiled at the approaching girl.

As I stood there the girl passed me straight by, swinging cleanly past my table, at this I sat back down confused only to look into the face of the most beautiful girl I had seen in a long while. 'Melody?' I asked in a confused tone. 'Yes Cool Eyes' she replied and smiled. Melody was wearing a light cotton blouse with the top three buttons undone, the hem was tied under her breasts in a double knot exposing her midriff. Her lightweight summer skirt was short but still long enough to make me unsure as to whether it was tights or stockings that graced those long legs.

My look of surprise caused her to laugh, 'well you passed the fat girl test' she said.

'The fat girl test' I replied even more confused.

'Oh yes, I use the fat girl test on the contacts I decide to meet, you were a touch disappointed when you first saw her but you soon got over it and passed the test with merit.'

'All your contacts go through that?' I replied 'how many contacts like me have you had?'

'Oh only four, two failed the test and never even got to meet me, one passed but he was so boring that we never even got to dessert.'

'I hope I can do better than that.' I said

'Oh I'm pretty confident, pretty confident. Come on let's order, watching you for twenty minutes has built up my appetite.'

We talked through dinner, about other contacts we had made, some of our pet chat subjects, the fact that I had never met another chatter, yet I had travelled this far to meet her. After finishing deserts she called over Monique and put the bill on my room. 'We'll go to your room for coffee and finish the conversation in comfort.' She said.

I closed the door to the room and she went to the mini bar to fix a couple of drinks, 'scotch on the rocks Monique tells me' she said laughing, pouring them out. As she handed me one she looked me in the eye and said, 'you've come here hoping to fuck me haven't you?' and sipped her drink. I tried to look away and deny it but she would not have any of it. Laughing she said 'oh don't deny it, yes you like me for my chat, I can tell by the way you passed the fat girl test. But you really want me on my back, with my legs over your shoulders screaming your name as I cum. Don't lie to me' the eye contact was maintained throughout this statement. She then turned away picked up the scotch and refilled my glass which I had rapidly drained. Turning back she started to undo the buttons on my shirt. I reached out to her but she pushed my hands away. 'You are here on my terms Cool Eyes, don't try to change that and we will see what the evening brings'.

Removing my shirt she let it fall to the floor and then started on my trouser belt, my trousers dropped quickly followed by my boxer shorts. 'Remove the socks, I don't do socks' she laughed and then she stood back. 'Monique was right' she said, 'I think I am going to enjoy this. Now lie back on the bed and think back to some of the things you mentioned you liked.' My confusion, as I mentally went through my various chat subjects, must have showed on my face and she laughed again. 'A little restraint, I think you said, and a little restraint is what is on offer now lie back and spread out you arms.' From a small bag she took four soft cords and secured first my wrists and then my ankles to the four corners of the bed. Finally she tied a loose but effective gag and stood back to admire her handiwork. Sipping her drink Melody picked up the phone and dialled a number, 'Monique, I think shall be ready for my order in twenty minutes' she listened, laughed and said, 'oh twenty will be fine'.

My mind was racing now, was this her plan, to fuck me for twenty minutes and then a room service supper? Much further from the truth I could not have been as she took a video from her bag and inserted it in the machine. As she sat down on the couch I realised that she was now out of view and the video had started. I looked desperately around the room wondering what was happening, what sort of mind games was she playing with me? Suddenly I realised that if I craned my neck I could see her reflection in the big mirror on the opposite wall to where she was sitting.

I looked back at the video the lady of the manor was riding into the distance on her horse, the maid was in the stables and the stable boy was kissing her - predictable plot. I looked back at Melody; she had untied the knot in her blouse, had slipped a hand inside and was massaging her breasts. I looked back at the video, the stable boy had gone down on the maid after she had given him the customary blowjob and he was now preparing to fuck her. Melody had put her drink aside and was tracing a hand along her inner thighs under her skirt. On the video the stable boy was now fucking the maids' ass and she was pinching her own nipples and gasping loudly. Melody was licking her lips, her skirt was lifted and laid back on her stomach and, to answer an earlier question, she was wearing stockings, suspenders and no knickers. The stable boy withdrew, put his cock between the maids breasts, pumped twice and came in her face. The maid kissed him deeply on the lips got up and went into the house. The lady of the manor, unbeknown to the maid, had now returned and entered the house, she watched from behind as the maid climbed the stairs and went into her room.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the handle turned. Without a word Monique entered the room pushing a trolley containing an ice bucket with champagne and a bowl of strawberries. Melody looked up and just smiled. Ignoring me Monique closed the door and moved over to sit with Melody. My cock, which had been hard since Melody started to undress me, had withered slightly at the sound of Monique's knock. Now, though, it had regained its' composure and was standing hard, firm and aching.

In the video the maid had climbed out of the shower to find the lady in the room still in her jodhpurs and carrying a riding whip. I looked back in the mirror to see Monique pick up a strawberry, place it between her lips and then lean over and kiss Melody, their tongues rolling the strawberry from mouth to mouth. The lady was now being stripped naked by the maid, she peeled the tight jodhpurs off and proceeded to go down on her. Monique had already undone the front of Melody's blouse exposing a white half-cup bra, Melody's nipples peeking out over the lace topping. She was now tracing a hand over Melody's stomach and unfastening the skirt as she kissed and gently bit on her nipples.

The maid had relieved the lady of the whip and was straddling her face, the lady was probing the maids pussy with her tongue as the whip was alternatively used to lightly tease the lady's clit then flick savagely on her nipples. The strain of lifting my head to see Melody and Monique was beginning to hurt, I looked back at the girls in the mirror and realised that Monique had slid completely out of view as the pair of them slid down the couch. I could only see Melody's head now as it was thrown back against the couch. Her mouth was partially open and, despite not being able to see much more of Melody's body than her head and shoulders, the expression on her face was so intensely erotic that the action on the video screen was quickly ignored. My cock was aching and weeping pre-cum, my mouth was dry, my neck hurt and beads of perspiration were breaking out on my forehead but I couldn't drag my attention away. Melody's breathing was short and fast, as she exploded on the couch she gave out a little scream and slumped in gasping ecstasy. I watched as Monique's head moved up to kiss her on the mouth the shine of Melody's juice's on her lips, a look of wild excitement in her eyes. My cock was beyond aching now, I so desperately wanted to feel it inside of Melody, to pump it hard and let it explode but all I could do was squirm my hips and feel the ache.

Melody arose, switched off the video and poured out a glass of champagne, sipping at it she turned to look at me and smiled. 'Feeling adequately restrained Cool Eyes' she said, I just groaned. She half turned and beckoned to Monique who walked to the front of the bed. Melody placed the drink on the trolley and stepped behind Monique, sliding her hands from Monique's waist up to her neck she started to slowly undo Monique's blouse. Button by button, tantalisingly slowly as Monique closed her eyes and licked her lips in anticipation of pleasures to come. As the last button was undone she drew the blouse off Monique's shoulders and let it fall to the ground. Monique was not wearing a bra, her breasts were not large but were adorned with the most perfect nipples one could imagine, already erect as Melody pinched then between thumb and forefinger. 'Do you think Monique is a natural blonde' asked Melody as she started to work at the zip on her skirt and allow that too to drop to the floor. Monique was wearing a black lace g-string and Melody slipped a finger of each hand inside the waist straps and started to ease it down.

I gulped as I realised the reason for the question, Monique was shaved completely so it was impossible to tell whether her head of blonde hair was natural or not. Monique threw her head back on Melody's shoulder as Melody started to gently caress her neck. 'Would you like her Cool Eyes?' Melody asked. I noticed a slight shudder pass through Monique's body as this question was asked. The dilemma of deciding whether to fuck Monique or Melody must have shown in my eyes as, before I could answer, Melody said 'Oh I forgot to mention that Monique doesn't do men. She has the tightest little pussy I have ever experienced and feels that a cock inside might just stretch it a little and ruin it for the girls'. The desperation in my eyes was beginning to show now and Melody recognised the look instantly, 'but Cool Eyes' she cooed 'a little restraint you said, is that not what you're getting? Besides, as you well know a lady should always be allowed to cum first' She laughed again and span Monique around, kissing her full on the lips before pushing her slowly onto the spare bed.

(next)

 

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Cool Eyes.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.