The Best Erotic Stories.

Captive Seduction
by Saybrin
©

It was 7:15. Trey should be here at any time. Trey was the associate at work that I had been assigned to work with on a huge advertising account. He was an incredibly handsome man, the kind of handsome that sometimes made a person have to catch their breath. He was about 6'5", 225 lbs. of solid muscle under a taylored Armani suit, with jet black hair and ice-blue eyes. Many of the girls in the office lusted after him, but he never paid any female any attention at all. No one had ever heard of him having a girlfriend, he did not go out on dates, and he did not flirt with the secretaries like most of the other male staffers. His coolness towards females in general made a lot of people wonder what was wrong with such a good-looking guy. Despite his good looks, Trey wasn't exactly too popular with either the PR or advertising staffs. He tended to be domineering, a little too much on the egocentric side, and expected a lot of the people who worked under him. Many of us felt that what he needed was to be put in his place.

Trey had made the mistake earlier in the week of insulting me at a business meeting. He had clearly expressed his doubt that a woman could do the job as well as a man, and I intended to see that tonight he would pay for every little slight he had given me in the six months he had been working with our company. Getting together this weekend to work on the account had given me the perfect opportunity to put the little plan I had concocted into motion...

I had changed after work and was now sitting in my living room in cut-off jean shorts and a sleeveless, moderately low-cut red top. My feet were bare, showing off my freshly-painted red toenails. Tae-Bo and weightlifting kept my 5'8", 115 lb. body in perfect shape, and I was proud of my long muscular legs and high, full 34D breasts. I casually flipped through the papers in the file my boss Mr. Trammel had given me for the new account and was looking things over when the doorbell rang. He was right on time. I opened the door to find Trey standing there, dressed in a pair of Levi's and a black shirt that showed off his upper body.

"Come on in. Would you like something to drink? Soda, iced tea, water?" I asked him as I lead the way to the living room.

"Iced tea would be fine." he said in his normal cool manner. He seated himself on the sofa as I went into the kitchen to get the drinks. I poured two glasses of iced tea from the pitcher and to one I added some of the powdered tranquilizer my best friend, who just happened to be a doctor, had given me when I'd told her about my plan for tonight. She assured me that it was harmless and instructed me on precisely how much to put in a glass of tea. I stirred it up well and dipped my finger in to taste...you couldn't tell at all. I walked back into the living room with both glasses and handed Trey's to him. We immediately went to work on reading the numerous papers in the file and making notes.

Trey finished his glass of tea rather quickly, and about 20 minutes later I noticed that his eyes had glazed over a little bit and he was yawning rather frequently.

"Are you all right?" I asked, feigning concern.

"I'm fine. Just a little sleepy, and feeling a little lightheaded."

"Lightheaded? Well maybe you should go lay down and I'll get you a glass of water. We can wait a few minutes and then get back to work." Trey agreed that we should take a break and he laid down on the sofa.

"That sofa is way too short for you and I doubt you'll be comfortable. Why don't you go on into my bedroom and lay on the bed. It's much bigger and I'm sure you'll rest better there. It's the first door on the right. I'll bring your water in just a few minutes."

Trey didn't question my instructions, just went into my bedroom and lay down on the bed. I busied myself in the kitchen, straightening up and waiting for the tranquilizer to take complete control. About 10 minutes later I went in to check on Trey and found him passed out in the middle of the bed.

"Perfect." I said to no one in particular. I looked at my watch and calculated the time I would have before he woke up....30 minutes at the most. I had to get to work, and fast. I went over to my closet and took out a duffel bag hidden in the back. I set it on the bed and began to empty its contents. A pair of fur-lined arm cuffs that wouldn't be too harsh, a pair of identical leg cuffs, several lengths of steel cable, and several padlocks. I quickly went to work undressing the massive man on my bed and then securely fastening each of Trey's arms and legs to the four posters of the bed, leaving him lying spreadeagle and totally naked. I stood back and looked him over from head to toe, my gaze coming to rest on his groin area. Even flaccid, his dick was huge...I guessed it would probably be at least 9 or 10 inches erect. This was going to be more fun than I had imagined. There was no way he would ever be able to get out of these bonds, no matter how much he might struggle. And I anticipated him struggling a lot, at least at first. I then lit the numerous candles in the room and turned down the lights. My next task was to strip out of my shorts and top, leaving on only my lacy black bra and black thong panties. I then sat down in a chair in the corner and waited for my captive to wake up...

It took about 30 more minutes before Trey was fully awake, and about 10 minutes more before he realized where he was and that he was naked and tied to the bed. When he did make the realization he began to struggle and cuss under his breath. When no one answered him he began to yell and fight harder against his bonds.

"It won't do you any good to struggle. You'll never get out of those bonds until I let you out," I said from my seat in the corner.

"What the hell are you doing? Why the fuck am I tied up like this? You can't do this!" he screamed.

"Oh, I can and I have," I said, getting up from my seat and walking into the light where he could see me. "I didn't appreciate the way you treated me at the last business meeting, and I don't like your attitude towards women. You're a good-looking man, you could have any woman you wanted. No relationships, no quick fucks in the bathroom stall at work like most of the other male staffers, nothing. Do you think you're above us, is that it?" I asked, my eyes roving casually over his naked body.

Trey didn't answer my question, just glared up at me with those ice-blue eyes.

I sat down lightly on the bed next to him and said, "No answer hmmm? Well, after this weekend you won't be so cocky, Mr. High and Mighty. I intend to teach you a lesson, and when I'm done with you you'll be begging to fuck me. In fact, I think we should begin our lesson right now."

I lightly traced a finger along his jaw line, chuckling when he turned his face away. I merely grabbed his chin and turned his eyes back to mine. "You will look at me at all times. Never turn your face from me again, do you understand?" Before he could respond, I was running my fingertips down his shoulders. I ran my palms down the mucles of his large biceps. I looked up at Trey's face. He was still looking at me as I had instructed but his face was full of the fury I knew he was feeling at being completely at my mercy.

"You can't do this. You can touch me all you want but you're not going to get a response out of me at all, you bitch!" He said vehemently.

He was rewarded for his insult with a slap to his thigh that made him wince. I then looked at him and smiled at the challenge he had unknowingly just issued. "We'll see, Trey. We'll see."

Suddenly I stepped away from the bed, turned to face him, and began to run my hands up and down my body. Trey's eyes followed my every move, and I saw him swallow hard when one hand's fingers lightly played with my right breast and the other moved downward to cup my mound.

"Do you like seeing me play with myself like this Trey?" I asked as I reached around to unfasten my black bra and remove it completely. He didn't answer my question.

"When I ask you a question, you will answer me damnit!" I said to him as I delivered another stinging slap to his thigh. My hands then moved back to my breasts and began to tease my rosy nipples until they were hard and aching. My voice softened and I said, "I'll ask you again, do you like seeing me play with myself like this Trey?"

"Yes," he ground out between clenched teeth. I could tell he was severely angry at having to follow my demands and answer my questions.

"Good," I said, and then began to slowly remove my thong panties, until I was standing as naked as he was. Trey's eyes were immediately drawn downward to my shaved pussy, which was conveniently at his eye level as I stood next to the bed. I sat down on the bed again and began running my hands lightly over his chest, lingering on his male nipples and playing with them just a bit. They puckered obediently at the touch. I ever-so-lightly raked my fingernails over the expanse of his muscular chest and well-defined abs. Gradually I moved my hands lower and lower. The muscles of his torso clenched in anticipation as I reached his waist and made to go even lower. I ran my hands up and down his thighs, covering every inch as I held his gaze. When my eyes moved away from his face and down to where my hand was working its magic on the sensitive inner skin of his thighs, I was delighted to see that his perfect specimen of a cock was fully erect and larger than I had imagined it would be. It had to be at least 11" long, 3-3 1/2" in diameter, and lay on his stomach, reaching well past his navel. The head was perfect, the size of a plum, and veins stood out the entire length of his massive shaft. I was surprised to see his pubic hair had been neatly trimmed.

Trey jerked when my fingers lightly grazed the underside of his shaft and he began to struggle in earnest once again.

"You can't do this! This has to be rape!" he yelled.

"No, Trey, this is your lesson. There's nothing you can do so you'd best just accept it and enjoy it. I'm keeping you here for the weekend while we work on our little project," I replied.

My right hand then moved to completely surround Trey's huge cock and stroke up the entire length. I repeated the motion a couple of times until he was squirming on the bed. I met Trey's eyes again and he watched my every move as I knelt down beside the bed. He lay transfixed as my mouth slowly moved toward his erection, and he let out a sudden breath as my tongue darted out to lightly touch the head of his cock. I kept his gaze locked with mine as I placed the head between my lips and began to move downward, engulfing his cock in my mouth inch by inch. I began to move back up towards the head, swirling my tongue around the shaft as I went. When I suddenly bobbed my head back down and deepthroated every bit of his glorious cock I heard Trey groan loudly. I continued this sweet torment, moving up and down his dick with my mouth until he was writhing in pleasure on the bed.

"Now Trey," I said, "you will be an obedient student and do as I say without question, or I will leave you here as fully aroused as you are now, is that understood?"

All he could do was nod emphatically and stammer, "Y-y-yes."

"Good," I said as I got on the bed, straddled his powerful chest, and brought one of my nipples down towards his face. "You want to suck my nipple Trey, don't you. You want my big beautiful tits." Trey groaned again and brought his head up off the pillow to take one swollen nipple in his mouth. The feeling was incredible, and I threw my head back with the sensation of his tongue flicking at the tip of my breast. Trey then moved to the other one and began to do the same to it, until both breasts were throbbing. My pussy had also began to throb and I could feel the moistness down there already. I pulled my breasts away from Trey's mouth, which brought a sound of displeasure from him.

"One moment, lover. I'll give you something better to occupy that fabulous tongue of yours." With that, I moved even higher until my crotch was positioned directly over his mouth. I looked down and smiled at Trey as he eagerly raised his head and began to lick the entire length of my slit. When his pointed tongue flicked against my clit I cried out from the pure pleasure and ground my pussy against his face. He took the hint and moved down to fuck my pussy with his tongue. My clit was throbbing and I was nearing orgasm already. I looked down at the beautiful man eating me out and said, "Suck my clit! Suck it now!" Trey did as I had commanded, and took my clit between his lips and sucked it like he was sucking a dick. The powerful suction and stimulation of his tongue on my clit drove me over the edge. "Oh God!!!! I'm coming!!" I screamed as my pussy contracted and I quickly orgasmed.

When the last wave had subsided I moved off Trey. My orgasm had clearly turned him on because his dick was harder than ever. I kissed my way down his chest and once again went to work with my mouth on his dick. He was groaning and thrashing on the bed as I deepthroated him again. I kept up my sweet torture until he cried out, "Oh, God, please."

"Please what Trey? Please stop?" I asked.

"NO!! No, don't stop! Please..." he replied.

"Please what? Say my name Trey, and tell me what you want." I instructed.

"Please, Saybrin. Please, let me fuck you now." He moaned. I grinned with the satisfaction of having made him beg at last. Those were the only words I was waiting to hear. I moved back up onto the bed and straddled his hips, grinding my wet cunt against his dick. He arched his pelvis up into me seeking what he wanted. I reached back to position the head of his massive dick between my throbbing pussy lips. I sought and held his gaze as I very, very slowly lowered myself onto his dick until I had taken every one of his 11" inside of my hot, wet pussy. I began to raise myself up again, almost to the point where his dick was completely out, and then I sank back down to the base of his shaft. He rose up and thrust against each of my movements. My pussy was throbbing and tingling again. Each thrust pushed the head of his cock against the entrance to my womb and sent pleasure radiating to every part of my body. I had tried to maintain a slow pace and tease him some more, but I couldn't take it myself any longer. I grabbed hold of Trey's shoulders and began to ride him fast and hard, sliding up and down his dick with every motion. Trey began to moan and toss his head on the pillow and I could feel my own climax building again.

"Yes. Oh yes, Trey. Fuck, yes. God, I'm coming again. Oh!!!" I screamed as my nails dug into his shoulders.

"Saybrin, yes. Fuck me, yes fuck me. God, I'm coming too. AHHHHHHHH!!" Trey yelled from under me.

I continued to pound down on his huge cock until I drove myself over the edge and came again. As my pussy clenched tightly around Trey's dick, he could take no more and I felt his hot seed shoot deep inside of me. I collapsed on top of him and lay there for a minute or two to regain my breath.

I sat up and got off Trey. He was looking at me as I put my bra and panties back on. I turned to him and said, "So, that wasn't nearly so bad now was it?"

His reply was breathless. "Damn, that was the best fuck of my life. If I wasn't still pissed at being tied up like this I'd thank you. How about I just fuck you again instead? That is, if you'll untie me this time."

I knew then that Trey had definitely learned his lesson. I untied him and we fucked again all that weekend in between completing the project was had been assigned. Trey left the corporation two weeks later and is now head of PR at one of the biggest companies in the city. He's still cool and distant to all the females he works with, but we now live together and he's anything but cool towards me. I enjoy that fantastic dick of his anytime I choose, and the bag of restraints has been put away for good. The sight of my pussy dripping in anticipation of sinking down onto his huge cock is all that it takes to restrain him now...


This work is entirely fictitious and based on a personal fantasy.. Hope your readers enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Saybrin.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.