The Best Erotic Stories.

Insemination Games
by Tahoestud
©

Ever since my divorce five years ago, I have made a pact that I will never again get involved in any long-term relationships. I came to the realization that it's so much nicer to have a wide variety of female partners. Being a 48-year old acting coach in New York City, I have so many opportunities to bang young girls that I can even afford to be choosy. By young, I mean between 18 and 23. To me this is the perfect age range. They're old enough to be legal and young enough to be duped into becoming my personal sperm depositories. I usually only have the opportunity to fuck them once, as my preferred method of seduction does not exactly make for the perfect evening in their eyes.

I like them best when they are very tentative about getting sexually involved with me. Especially when they have little or no sexual experience. I only give private acting lessons in an acting studio in my loft apartment and specialize in tutoring high school girls wanting to study theater for their college auditions. I usually form quite a bond with them as they are typically from rich families where both parents are too busy with their careers and socials lives to spend any real time with them. Being in very good shape with distinguished good looks, the girls almost always develop a crush on me. Once I sense that the girl is at this crush stage, I quickly move in for the kill. My acting studio is a small alcove off my main living room. I usually greet my girls in the living room before taking them into the studio. During my conquest night, I entertain in my living room which has three high-tech hidden cameras trained from different angles on a large sofa. There are also three hidden microphones embedded in the sofa and on the coffee table. I do this for security purposes.

My night of conquest is always the 3rd Thursday of each month. To give you an idea of a typical conquest, I will describe what happened between Tracy and I. I had been tutoring her for four weeks on Saturday mornings. When I noticed her reaching the crush stage, I arranged for her to switch one session to Thursday night at 6:00PM. As I always do, I made a point not to cum for two solid weeks in anticipation of my "date". By doing this, I was sure to offer Tracy a truly gargantuan load of highly potent semen. The kind that would fill a coffee-mug a quarter of the way up with thick, ropy, cum with a yellowish tinge to it. I told her that she would be meeting a prestigious Broadway director and told her to dress especially nice.

When she arrived I was happy to see she didn't let me down. She was wearing a silky black skirt cut slightly above the knee with sheer, black pantyhose and nice open-toed heels. She had a cream colored blouse that made her look classy and sexy. She had on the perfect amount of make-up. Her choice of outfit nicely suited her petite 5'3", 102-pound frame. Her almost black hair was shoulder length, very full, with a very modern, semi-straight style. She smelled of a fresh shower with some state of the art perfume. She had average sized breast for a girl of her size, but they were very firm, like little volcanoes. Both her finger and toe-nails were painted a shiny red indicating she painted them for this occasion. Though only 18, she looked positively stunning and causing me to get an instant erection when I opened the door.

She seemed somewhat disappointed when I told her the director had to cancel his plans and wouldn't be coming. But I cheered her up by telling her I would make it up to her. With that, I brought her into the living room and told her to make herself comfortable. I then went into the kitchen for her surprise. I came out with a tray with three different bottles of wine and a dish of homemade whole wheat crackers and some sliced cheddar cheese. What she did not know was that one of the main ingredients in my crackers was high potency marijuana. I have always felt that it is one of the best aphrodisiacs known to man. She seemed surprised and a little taken aback recognizing that I was getting a little forward and inappropriate with her. I then mentioned to her that wine is the drink of choice at Broadway parties and that it would benefit her to have an understanding of the various kinds. I told her, it was merely an educational lesson and that she was going to taste rather than drink the wine. Plus I told her that I had the wine and crackers ready for the director who cancelled at the last minute. She seemed very relieved, and actually seemed eager to try the wines. I told her that it was wise to begin by clearing her palate with a cracker and cheese.

Seeing her delicate lips munching on the cracker, I began to get really turned on. Especially knowing that with each cracker she would develop more and more of a horny buzz. She seemed to appreciate the various flavors of the wine and made sure to have a cracker between each different glass. She mentioned that this was the first time she had wine and that her parents were strict about her not drinking. She did confess to being drunk on two prior occasions during high school parties. I told her it would be our secret. Within about thirty minutes it became clear that the pot and wine was having quite a nice effect on her. I then decided to begin my conquest. I'll save you all of the details, but suffice to say that it took a mere 20 minutes of compliments regarding her acting skills before she was primed for the taking. I then asked her if she ever did a kiss scene in a play. She began to blush, but told me she hadn't. I then began explaining to her that it was a part of acting and that a true actress could separate fact from fiction. Then I tempted her by saying that some actresses never find the will to rise to the highest level of acting. I then coyly asked if she wanted to try an acted kiss. When she hesitantly said, "I guess so", I knew I had her.

In a moment we were kissing intensely. Almost immediately I forced my tongue in her sweet mouth and I felt her responding back. Then I felt her tongue begin to wag and join mine in a deep wet kiss. I instantly brought my hand up to her chest and began softly squeezing her breast. I could sense that she was a little shocked by this and began to pull her mouth away. I then firmly took my right hand and grabbed her underneath her hair at the back of her neck, all the while continuing to massage her breast with my other breast. "Stay in character," I told her firmly, and locked my mouth against hers hard. If it hadn't been for the wine and pot, I had no doubt she would have pushed me away and bolted from my studio. Almost immediately, I rubbed my left hand from her breast down across her stomach and thighs to the bottom of her skirt hem. Then I began raising her skirt while forcing her legs apart enough for my hand to move into her box-area. Surprisingly, although she put up a little struggle, my wrist was strong enough to separate her thighs so that my hand could begin rubbing her cunt through her pantyhose and panties.

All the while, I forcefully slobbered a wet kiss into her sweet little mouth. I could tell that she wanted to say something, but I continued to kiss her and hold my mouth against hers. After a minute of this, I could feel a hot moistness underneath her pantyhose. Pulling my mouth off hers, I whispered to her, "stay in character, sweetie, your little cunt is on fire, have you ever been eaten before?" A weak, "no", was all she could muster and from the tremble in her voice I knew she was telling the truth. I also knew that I had to act quickly or she was going to come to her senses and bolt.

With that, I abruptly and firmly twisted and turned her in the doggy position on my couch. She seemed startled to find herself in such a vulnerable position. This is my favorite way to eat a first timer. They are looking away from the man feasting on their snatch and that seems to minimize their embarrassment and trauma. Quickly, I raised her skirt up over her ass. Then I reached my fingers into her crotch area and pulled a small section of her pantyhose out of the crack of her ass. In an instant, I reached down with both hands and violently ripped a three-inch hole in them. I have learned from experience that girls sometimes catch their senses at this moment, so I always repeat, "Stay in character, sweetie" as I'm doing this.

Then kneeling down, I reached in and grabbed her little white panties and pulled them to the left exposing her cunt and ass. As I did, I noticed a strand of gooey pussy juice stretch from her hole to the panties that were moved to the left. I love eating and fucking a girl with a hole torn in her hose and her panties stretched off to one side. It looks incredible sexy and ensures they go home with a reminder of my passions. I always start with an act that, no doubt, boggles their minds: an old fashioned ass-eating. Tracy seemed to coo like a pigeon as I buried my mouth right into her ass and lapped her little brown-eye like a dog. I spent about a minute doing this before moving down to her sweet hole. In my life, I had never tasted such a marvelously sweet and hot box, proving that she was a virgin. By now, my cock was as hard as I could ever remember, and it hadn't even yet come out of my pants. Meanwhile, Tracy began a soft moaning sound as I settled into the act of thoroughly eating her box. I was able to cover her whole hole easily with my mouth as I firmly sucked he cunt for all I was worth. I could hear her breathing escalate and her moans become a little louder. As I continued munching her hole, I used my other hand to unbuckle my pants, pull down my boxers, and pull out my cock. This went on for about three minutes until she was close to cumming. Sensing this, I quickly pulled my sticky face from her box and quickly stood up. It is always critical to do this just before they cum.

It was now the time to tempt the moment of truth and take this little darling's cherry. So I went up to where her face was buried into the couch and told her that I had a present for her. With that I thrust out my pelvis and watched her glance fall upon my thick 8 inch member which was rock hard. You could see the fear in her eyes and it was clear that she was wondering how she had so quickly got herself into this situation. "I want you to stay in character while I take your cherry, little one, a good actress can do that." "But I'm a virgin" she said in a defeated tone. "And I'm not on birth control." "That's what these are for, honey", I said, as I held out two condoms I had taken from my pocket. "And I want you to promise me that you will always use one whenever you have sex. In fact for extra protection I wear two of them, one on top of the other. This way you can enjoy the pleasure instead of worrying about Aids or Pregnancy." With that I unpeeled a condom and slowly slid it over my over my erect pole. Then I removed the second condom and slid that over my pole. Her eyes, showed her fear and she trembled slightly at what was happening. "I'm not ready for this", Tracy pleaded. "It's only fair that you let me, since I was nice enough to eat your sweet little pussy, plus, you can rest assured that you won't get pregnant or catch some disease. Say Okay for me honey, I promise we will go very slow." My heart jumped for joy when she weakly said, "O.K.". I would never consider placing myself in a position where I could be accused of rape. The camera hidden inside the overhead light fixture made sure of that. And "Okay" gave me the magical green light to avoid a possible rape charge.

Taking a girl's cherry in the doggy position is the only way. It makes her realize that the man is fully in control. Plus, it prevents them from seeing me play my little game. As I repositioned myself behind her, I quietly removed both condoms from my cock. Now my monster was bare to the world and I could dump my load inside this unsuspecting girl taking her cherry the old fashioned way. Smiling, I reached in and pulled her panties back over to the left side. Then I stepped in and used my hand to rub my pole down the crack of her ass. Placing the mushroom head of my cock against her cunt, I had to wonder how easy it was going to be fitting into the little darling. I've always been told I have a very large cock for a white boy, but looking down at it's target, it dwarfed her hot little hole. As far as struggles go in life, however, there's not a better one to have. At this stage she was being a good little girl, her ass high in the air with her face mashed down into the sofa. She was in a minor state of shock I think. And that's the way I love them. She was too scared and inexperienced to realize that I was going to ride her bareback, and feed her little flower a half-cup of the best baby fertilizer in the world. With that thought I slowly applied pressure, pushing my member in a quarter inch at a time, each time pulling back so that her juices opened her up for me. She began to whimper, and for a moment I thought she was beginning to cry. That only turned me on more causing more blood to flow into my cock.

The feeling in my loins was incredible, I new I wasn't going to last long inside of this chick. But I never care how long I last. The goal for me is to hold off as long as is enjoyable for me and them cum deep. Watching her cunt begin to take in it's visitor was such a turn on. In one minute I had stretched her to the point that the head of my cock was about an inch in and right up against her hymen. This is the point I love best. I call it "knocking on heaven's door" and I like doing it for three or four minutes before busting through to her sweet garden. I had to really work at not cumming. All of the pressure was focused on the tip of my cock and her hole sucked me like a little mouth. Often this confuses a virgin and this case was no different. I saw her turn her head to the side and she tentatively asked , "Are we doing it?". "Oh yeh, sweetie, your being slow fucked" I replied. "Does it hurt?", I asked. "ungh ungh", she replied. "It didn't hurt at all".

Tracy thought she was being fucked and my cock was only an inch inside her. How cute, I thought. Nonetheless, I kept up the charade for another two or three minutes, never placing more than an inch of my cock into her. I had to slow down and concentrate when my inevitable orgasm drew to close. "Oh you're being a good little honey, Tracy. Your cunt feels so nice", I softly told her. "When a man's fucking you, a good actress will talk dirty to him. Tell me that your cunt is hungry." In a weak voice, she surprised me by replying, "Oh you are making it feel good, my cunt is hungry". "Tell me it needs to be fed more cock little sweetie", I said. I felt so proud when she replied, "Please feed it more". "You asked for it little one", I said with an evil tone. With that I firmly grabbed her hips and nestled my cock right up against her hymen. "Say it again, little sweetie", I said.

"Feed me more," she replied. With those words, I withdrew my cock all the way out so only a quarter-inch of my tip remained. Then I slammed forward while strongly pulling her hips into my torso. The offset forces worked to bust my cock right through her hymen and torpedo my cock six inches into her cunt where it plowed into the soft flesh of her cervix. What a tight girl, I thought. Tracy immediately yelped out in pain as if she had been skewered on a stop sign pole. "Oh it hurts" she cried out twice in a row. But I kept my cock buried to the hilt and softly repeated, "Keep in character, honey, stay in character. It'll feel better in a minute". Then I heard the unmistakable sound of her crying. "Such a good girl", I reassured her. Then I slowly began working my cock slowly in and out. An inch or two back then an inch or two forward. I slowly repeated this motion and within a few moments I was on the extreme verge of dumping. Each time the feeling welled-up I would stop until it subsided. I was really getting worked up for the orgasm of all orgasms.

Tracy still softly cried and seemed in a heightened state of shock. Perfect, I thought. She still didn't have a clue that my cock was rubberless. I decided it was time to claim this girl's sole for eternity. I gripped her hips and began a slow steady motion. I could feel the tip of my cock knocking on her cervix and I swear I could feel it slightly enter the forbidden world of her womb. The sensation in my balls was incredible. I felt myself slowly going over the edge. This was going to one heck of a dumping. Before I describe what happened next, first let me tell you this. I like to make a girl's first fuck, an experience to remember.

Plus it gives me and a select group of friends so much pleasure to confuse sweet young girls by taking advantage of their innocent nature. With that, let me just say that the first part of my plan is to not let the girl know that I've dumped my load inside her. So as I approached the brink with my cock buried to the hilt in Tracy, I didn't let on to her that I was gonna dump. The feeling was out of this world though and I wanted to groan like an animal. Instead, I merely kept slow fucking her with very deep small strokes. When the orgasm started, it was an out of this world experience. It felt like a lightening bolt landed at the base of my balls. I leaned forward and pressed my cock tight to her cervix. I felt my cock twitch two or three times quickly, and shoot out a small spray of tiny drops of cum that would have hit the ceiling if it wasn't in her cunt. My knees began to buckle and I had to fight to stay standing. Then I felt a surge of cum rise out of my balls and blast out of my pole in what must have been a gargantuan proportion. My eyes rolled up in my head like those of a great white shark as the second spurt followed suit in an even bigger quantity.

Still, I didn't visibly react and little Tracy's head was still buried in the couch making a rhythmic, quiet, crying sound. The third surge was immense and I was surprised that she couldn't feel the cum being violently injected into her baby factory in huge quantities. Being a virgin, though, how would she know what was going on? I could feel the instant change in lubrication and my cock was able to push almost an inch deeper. I could feel a supremely tight suction around the very tip of my cock and I wondered what part of her body I was into. I wanted so badly to groan like a bull in heat, but my plan required me to be silent. She moaned a little in pain and she reached her hand back placing it on my thigh to try and prevent me from going any deeper.

I quickly grabbed her hand with my wrist and pulled it away saying, "Tracy's getting deep fucked, stay in character." I could hardly speak in a regular tone. Her cunt was busy sucking the cum out of my balls, swallowing it deep into her belly. I could feel each spurt force more and more spunk into her. I wondered if I should pull out a little to give the chunk somewhere to pool. But amazingly, her cunt was taking my seed into depths I couldn't even fathom. All told, I felt sixteen individual spurts before I began to subside into what I call, "the dry twitches". The pleasure I was feeling was literally out of this world. I believe that I must have deposited nearly a quarter cup of my slime into her hot little hole. And it was deep. Her cunt was so tight that not even a drop had escaped it's depths. My cock was plugging her hole fully, giving the juice no where to go, but down. For another two or three minutes, I just kept slogging my cock forward an inch then back. I placed my hand on the base of her neck and pushed her face further into the sofa. This made her ass raise up slightly allowing the wonderful force of gravity to pull my seed into her fallopian tubes. She had managed to take my meat seven full inches into her body when she was only designed to take six. Her father would be proud of her, I thought.

I then began thinking of the millions and millions of sperm who were now racing to find her egg in a fevered frenzy. I could almost feel a wriggling sensation around the tip of my cock. Little Tracy knew nothing, however. She was still haunched over like a female dog skewered on her mate's knot. Slowly, I reached forward and placed my hand on her upper back and pushed her even farther down so that her ass was raised higher in the air and her head and shoulders were even farther into the cushions. Then I slowly began to withdraw my slimy cock from its harbor. Her cunt held tight as if it didn't want to let go of its visitor. Soon only an inch remained and I carefully pulled it free of its former prison. Her cunt was like a little rose, wet beyond belief and dilated slightly. I was very happy to see that not even a drop of cum was leaking, thanks to the depths to which I shot as well as the position she was in.

Quickly, I pulled my boxers up so she couldn't see my bare cock if she turned in my direction. Then I quickly reached into the side table drawer and took out what I call a "cum cork". It's a fat, three inch, battery-powered, vibrating butt plug that is tapered to stay inside whatever hole it's inserted in. I then told Tracy, "I have a little surprise for you that is going to feel much better". Before she could complain, I took the plug, turned it on and pressed it into her freshly fucked hole. It slid in fairly easily until her cunt swallowed it up to its base and held it firmly. The sound of the buzz was only slightly audible as her cunt squeezed it tight. Instantly, Tracy began to moan softly. It was having a soothing effect on her. I could see her ass hole relax a little and her hips began to move slightly. What she didn't know is that the sensation was relaxing her vagina muscles, allowing the huge load of semen to work it's way farther into her belly. I just leaned back and watched the glorious sight before me. I felt like an artist looking at his finished painting. I could have watched that sight for an hour, but it was time for the next phase of Tracy's experience. She was so busy enjoying the vibrator that she didn't notice me reach over and flip on a light switch on the wall. It activated the light out in the hallway outside my front door where my guests were waiting. The light going on was their signal that I was ready.

Suddenly, I could here key's unlocking the front door. "Tracy, oh my God, my wife is home," In one move, I pulled her stretched panties and hose back in place leaving the vibrator buzzing almost silently in her hole. Then I grabbed her and twisted her quickly so she was sitting upright next to me on the couch. In the process, I took the two condom wrappers and threw them underneath her as her ass made contact with the cushions. She, of course, had no idea I did that.

In an instant the door was open and in stepped two of my closest friends in the acting business, Melissa and Beth, both in their early forties. Instantly, they walked over to us and Beth said, "This must be Tracy, my husband has told me you are one of his star pupils." Tracy was visibly in a state of shock from the situation. She could hardly get a word out. Her hair was messed, her clothes wrinkled and she had a befuddled look on her face.

A very tentative and shaky, "Hi", was all she could muster. Melissa then introduced herself and headed for the bathroom. My "wife" then explained that she had gotten sick on the way home and had to use my only bathroom. I have learned from experience that if the bathroom is accessible, a freshly fucked virgin with a vibrating butt plug inside her will always make a bee-line for it at the earliest opportunity. My "wife", Beth, then sat down next to Tracy and began engaging her in a typical conversation.

Poor Tracy was in the most difficult of all positions. You could see her constantly readjust herself trying to somehow stop the vibrating sensation in her cunt. She knew she couldn't escape to the bathroom and from her perspective, she had almost gotten caught fucking the husband of another woman. She had no idea whatsoever that she was the unsuspecting victim of an erotic hoax that me and a close circle of friends create once or twice a month. She had no clue that her cunt was being used as a genetic playground for a billion happy sperm cells. Her world was suddenly upside down and it was so sweet to watch her teenage reactions to what was happening.

Beth was doing a great job of asking her all sorts of questions. Beth has an incredibly evil side and I knew that she was reveling in the young girl's plight. Poor Tracy continued to visibly squirm and looked as if she was on the verge of having burying her face in her hands and bawling like a schoolgirl. She did her best to answer Beth's questions in a shaky, fearful voice. What was interesting is that when everyone fell silent for a moment, you could actually here a faint buzzing sound emanating from where Tracy was sitting. She obviously became aware of this because she began to pull her skirt down to her knees and cross her legs. After another minute of talking, Beth, suddenly asked, "Do you guys hear that sound?" With that we all fell silent. You could see a look of extreme distress fall on Tracy's face. Beth then began looking right in Tracy's direction and began looking down towards her midsection. "It sounds like it's coming from underneath you", she said to Tracy, "Here stand up for a second." Not knowing what to do, Tracy began to stand up with the most priceless look on her face. As she did, she began turning around and to her horror saw the two condom wrappers underneath her. Before she could react, Beth immediately reached for them and said, "What the hell are these?" in an accusatory tone.

First she looked at me and then at Tracy. "What are these?" she repeated.

"It's not what it looks like, honey," I replied.

"You fucking ass \hole," she growled at me.

"Are you fucking my husband?" she asked as she turned towards Tracy. Tracy face showed an expression of true confusion and horror. The young girl was terrified and had no idea how to deal with this situation. You could see the tears well up in her eyes as she began crying. "I'll give you something to cry about, you little slut", yelled Beth as she grabbed Tracy by the hair and yanked her hard while throwing her on the couch. Tracy did a complete twist and ended up on her back with Beth sitting on top of her. Beth then spit violently in Tracy's face while holding her hair firmly with both hands. "You little slut, I'm ought to kill you, you little bitch", said Beth. I then reached down and grabbed Beth with both arms and told her to let go of Tracy's hair. In letting go, Beth whipped her hand in the direction of Tracy's face with the result being a loud slap on the side of Tracy's face. Tracy's face contorted in pain as even more tears rolled down her cheeks.

At this point, Melissa returned from where she was watching these events unfold. Both her and I helped pull Beth off Tracy and held her off a few feet away. "You better go", I told Tracy as she slowly began to pick herself up off the couch. It only took a few moments for her to gather her things and make her way towards the door. As she got closer and closer to the door, I could hear the vibrator's soft buzz growing fainter. She looked as dejected and pathetic as any of the other three girls who have suffered the very same treatment. Looking at my watch, only two hours had elapsed since she had first arrived at our apartment. During that time she had blossomed from an innocent little virgin into an unsuspecting semen receptacle. No doubt, she would find her belly swelling in size over the next few months. As she had no idea she had been inseminated, it would be a long while before she contacted a physician to diagnosis the reason for the changes her body would make. The best part is that I would never have to worry about her confiding in anyone about the events of this evening. It was far too traumatic and embarrassing for her to feel comfortable telling anyone. To this date, not one of my little cum-honeys have attempted to confront me or soil my impeccable reputation as an acting coach because of my charades. Nor do I think any of them will seek child support from me as it is such a stretch for them to think I could have impregnated them while wearing two rubbers and in their minds having not even cum.

After Tracy left, Melissa, Beth and I wondered how far she would get before reaching down to remove the vibrator out of her cunt. We also wondered how much cum if any would drain out into her panties as she walked down to flag a cab down for the ride home. I didn't think any would as I had deposited it so deeply into her tender cunt. Just talking about it started getting me turned on for my next conquest. All together, I have 26 students to choose from. Out of those, I believe 4 of them to be virginal. Currently, I am in the process of developing another type of charade involving one my sweet students. I will certainly write a story describing her plight in the near future.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Tahoestud.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.