The Best Erotic Stories.

I Get to Fuck My Hooker Mom
by TopGun115
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


As soon as I heard her car drive away I got on my motorbike and made my way to the address, I used shortcuts and got there way before her, I parked the bike away from the house and watched her arrive, she got out of the car and walked to the door, the door opened, she kissed the guy and went in. It was getting dark, I waited for a while and carefully made my way to the back of the house, I looked in through a gap in the curtains and saw them sitting on a couch kissing and playing with each other, he had her tits out of her dress, his trousers were around his feet and she was wanking on his prick, after a while she went down on him sucking and licking, he was fingering her cunt.

It didn't take long for him to start fucking her, he fucked her in various positions, she was now naked apart from her black stockings and suspenders, I saw him stop fucking and she took his prick in her mouth, I can only guess he shot his spunk in her mouth as when he slid out I couldn't see any spunk, she must have swallowed it all.

5 minutes later they got up from the floor and walked hand in hand out of the room, another light went on at the back of the house but the curtains were tightly drawn and I couldn't see into the room. I called it a night and made my way home and went to bed, lying there I racked my brains trying to think of a way so that I could end up having sex with mom, it had become an obsession now, I wouldn't rest until it happened. I wondered what mom would do, had she noticed the bulge in my pants, did she realise the effect she had on me, could she possibly want me to fuck her, was she waiting for me to make my move. Then I thought what if I had got it wrong, she might throw me out, never speak to me again, I decided to hell with the consequences, that I wanted to fuck her real bad, and it had to be soon.

The next day when mom got up she said she was staying in tonight and asked me if I was, I told her I would be, she said she would cook a nice meal, we could have some wine, and asked if I would pick up a video tape for us to watch later, I said I would and asked if she wanted any particular one, she looked at me in a strange way, I suppose if I didn't know better (I probably was imagining it) it was a sexy look, "I'm sure you will make the right choice, one that you might watch if you were alone with Sally" she said. Late that afternoon I went to the video store, I picked up one of the latest blockbusters, then as I was leaving I spotted some porn videos, I thought 'what the hell' I could always watch it by myself later, and chose one.

I went home, mom said the food was prepared and that she was going to have a soak in the bath before eating. About 90 minutes later I was in the study playing a computer game when mom called telling me dinner was ready, I went in to the dining room, mom was sat at the table, I could only see the top half of her outfit but that was enough, she had on a tight see through blouse, her bra underneath was the type that pushed the tits upwards, that too was flimsy and the darkness of her nipples could be seen, I went over to her and kissed her on the cheek, thanking her for taking so much trouble with the dinner.

I sat opposite her, we chatted away, mom asked me how the date with Sally went, I said we both had a good time, she came right out with it and asked me if I was having sex with Sally, she had took me by surprise and I think my face started to go red, she said she was sorry and did not want to embarrass me, she was only concerned that we used contraceptives, I told her we have had sex and yes I did use condoms, she said it was only natural for someone my age to want to have sex, she pointed out that she was only just older than me when she got pregnant. I said to her how I couldn't understand why dad went off with another woman when he left behind such a beautiful, sexy, understanding woman as she was.

She told me that she was now glad that it had happened, she was happier now than she ever had been, she confessed to me that although dad had an eye for a pretty girl he was very jealous if she as much looked at another guy, she said she was now free to do as she pleased, to see who she wanted, to do anything she wanted to do, and if she wanted to, to have sex with anyone she fancied. I was getting turned on by the way in which she was speaking; I have never heard her speak this frankly before.

I wanted to know how she made her money and asked her, she told me that she had a friend who worked for an Escort Agency, after dad left she didn't have much money and her friend suggested she joined the Agency, at first all she did was 'regular escort work' but was told she could make serious money if she had sex with her clients. She told me she had several men she saw, some of them very rich who paid for her services, she said she hoped to make enough money over the next couple of years that would enable her to stop and maybe set up a small business. She looked at me and asked if I was ashamed of her, I told her I wasn't, that I was glad she had told me, her face looked relieved, she smiled and said, "Right! Who's for desert" and got up to go into the Kitchen, It was then that I saw the rest of her outfit - she had on a leather mini skirt, black stockings and black high heeled shoes, the skirt was incredibly short coming nowhere near covering her stocking tops, as she walked into the Kitchen she must have known I would be staring at her, she turned and smiled at me, "Won't be long" she said.

After we had finished desert she insisted we leave clearing up till the morning, we took our wine and went into the lounge sitting next to each other on the couch, "I hope you've got a good video" she said, I showed her the tape I had chose, "Oh, I was hoping you might have got an adult type one" she said. I told her I wasn't sure what to get and that I had got another but it was classed as XXX and I wasn't sure if it would be suitable for us to watch together, "Oh come on Jim, we are both adults after all, look, if it makes you feel any easier lets pretend that we are not Mother and Son, tonight we will be 'just good friends' what do you say?"

I looked at her, what could I say? Was I hearing right? In my wildest dreams I would have never expected this to happen, was mom actually coming on to me? "That would be nice mom, but why?" She told me that the other day while she was tidying my room she noticed my diary, she said it was wrong of her to look at it but when she read it she realised that she had the same feelings for me that I had for her, she knew it would be wrong, she was my mother and if I wanted she would stop right now. I told her I didn't want her to stop; I wanted to be with her that I loved her so much.

"I'll put the tape on" I said and I got up and inserted the tape, on the way back I dimmed the lights and sat back down, this time I sat close to her and took hold of her hand. The film started slowly, it took about half an hour for any action to start, it was strange watching a porn video sat next to mom, we both had drunk quite a few glasses of wine, I wasn't sure if I should make the first move, mom said she had to go to the bathroom, while she was gone I wound the tape forward to a good part, I paused the tape till she returned, when she sat down her hand rested on my thigh, I started the tape again, it was showing two guys and one woman, she was lying on the floor with one guy fucking her hard, the other one had his prick down her throat, mom was rubbing her hand along my thigh, my prick had been hard since the tape started, I wondered if I should do anything.

I put one arm over moms shoulder, mom rested her head against me, she turned to me and said "Jim, I've told you, tonight we are friends, If you want you could pretend that I am Sally, what would you be doing if it was Sally sat next to you now?"

"This, I guess" I said and leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, her mouth opened and our tongues explored each others mouths, I cupped one of her tits over her blouse, her hand that was on my thigh moved up to my prick, then higher to undo my belt and unzip my trousers, her hand went inside and released my prick, I swear it has never felt harder and has never been bigger. I undid the buttons of her blouse and slipped it from her shoulders, my hands went around her back and unfastened her bra, releasing the tits I had seen but before now never touched, they were smooth and firm and her nipples were hard, I kissed her neck then made my way lower, licking, kissing and sucking at her tits, taking her nipples into my mouth and sucking them deeply. She stood up and stepped out of her skirt, then kneeling in front of me slid my trousers down and pulled them off, she kissed her way upwards, her hand was around my prick slowly wanking on it, she kissed and licked my prick then took it deep into her mouth and sucked hard, I had never experienced a feeling like this before, my prick started to throb and I told her I was going to come, she just looked me straight in the eyes and continued sucking, her hand wanking my prick faster and faster till I shot my spunk deep into her mouth, she swallowed as much as she could but some escaped and dribbled down her chin on to her tits which she used to rub into her nipples. I told her I was sorry that I didn't last very long, she smiled at me and said that seeing my prick had been hard for so long she didn't think I would have and that I would be able to last longer the next time.

She lay on the floor, I knelt between her legs and opened them wide, I kissed upwards along her stockinged legs, I reached her bare skin at the top and slid her panties to one side, she had shaved her pussy! I was mesmerised, "Don't stop" she said, "I did it for you, In your diary you wrote how you would like to play with my smooth pussy" I licked along her pussy lips darting my tongue inside her wet cunt tasting her juices, she bent her legs, reached out with her hands pulling my head tight against her pussy, I forced my tongue into her as deeply as I could, I slid two, then three fingers into her, my other hand mauling at her tits, she was moaning loudly, her head moving from side to side, jerking her hips forwards as I fingered her then she screamed out loudly, her body twitched spasmodically, then lay back panting heavily, this was the first time I had seen a woman orgasm.

My prick was hard again, I wanted to fuck her, she got on to her hands and knees, her ass arched up high, I positioned myself behind her and licked again at her cunt, tasting the juices that were seeping out, then with my prick at the entrance of her cunt I slowly slid it in to her, a little at a time until it was buried deep, "Fuck me hard" she said, "Fuck me as hard and as deep as you can", "Fuck your whore of a mother".

I did as she asked, I fucked her hard, lunging deep into her wet cunt, as I fucked her I played with her tits as they hung beneath her, rubbing her nipples hard between my finger and thumb, after about 10 minutes I was ready to come again, mom must have felt my prick begin to twitch, "I want you to come in me" she said, "Fill my cunt with your spunk, Yes! Yes!" She screamed out. With one last lunge forward I came, my spunk shooting out in big spurts, we both collapsed onto the floor, my prick still inside her twitching and throbbing. We lay on the floor cuddled up to each other, kissing and touching each other. Mom made me promise that I never tell anyone; it had to be our secret, later we went to her bedroom and fucked again twice before we fell asleep.

Next day she woke me up by sucking on my prick and after I came in her mouth she suggested that if I wanted to I could sleep in her room with her in future, she told me she loved me so much and how happy she was feeling, I hugged her, kissed her and told her I felt the same, then I joked how hungry I was, she said "Men, you're all the same, you only think of food and sex - but I'm not complaining!"

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by TopGun115.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.