The Best Erotic Stories.

Judie & Me
by hullo_nurse
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Before Judie sat back on the bed she must have stripped off her shorts & panties, because she was now as naked as me. I felt Judie sit on the bed next to me and her hand touch my inner thigh. She leaned down & kissed me where her hand left off, on my upper thigh. I thought I was going to cum from the excitement of it. Then I felt this cold wet substance on my pussy lips. Judie rubbed it in to my outer & inner lips, then put some on the outer edge of my vagina and a dab on my clit. She leaned over & blew on me. OOOHHHHH, it must have been that lotion that gets hot when it is blown on. My pussy felt like it was on fire. It was so good! Then I felt Judie's tongue on me and it was fucking cold!! Judie sucked my clit into her mouth & I felt the ice cube bump against my tender flesh. Judie let my clit out of her mouth & went down to my vagina. She slid the ice cube up into me with her tongue & fingers. Oh, god, it felt so exquisite! The mixture of sensations. Judie tongue fucked my pussy while her hands held my pussy lips wide open. I started to feel that familiar tingling, the beginning of my orgasm working it's way through my body. I must have let a moan escape because no sooner than those feelings started Judie stopped what she was doing. She started kissing up my tummy to my breasts. She moved my hands to let my legs down, so I was just laying on the bed. She started licking & kissing my nipples. I opened my eyes and was able to see the bottle of oil she had used. I was right. It was that stuff that is warm when rubbed in & when you blow on it it gets hot. I was able to reach the chain between Judie's breasts & I tugged on it a little bit. Judie gasped, and asked me to do it again. I did, and then I reached over to tighten the clamps a little bit.

As I twisted I took each nipple in my mouth & tongued it, so as to mix pleasure with he pain. Judie moaned a bit & told me it felt so good. I told her she hadn't felt the best of it yet. I asked her to assume the position she had me in before. I went to my bag & took out a clit clamp. It was a little piece of metal shaped like a dangle earring, except the two sides were closer together. It had a crystal hanging from it just like the nipple jewelry. I had bought it as a set for her. The clit one wasn't supposed to hurt, it was supposed to slip over an engorged clit and stay on without being tightened. It was said to cause more intense feelings where all the nerves of the clit come together making for more powerful orgasms. You have probably seen them if you are at all into erotic jewelry. Anyway, I hid it in my hand & went down on Judie. I wanted to lick her pussy so bad! I started by licking on her outer labia. I kissed them & sucked on them, bringing them into my mouth and tonguing them. Then I moved on to her inner labia. Mmmmm, I could smell and taste her excitement. The scent was heavenly. I lapped her inner lips, avoiding going anywhere near her clit, but taking as much of her in my mouth as I could. I kissed her more & more, sucking inside her pussy to get some of her yummy juices just waiting for me. I pulled my face back out a little bit so that I could spread her lips wide. Judie moaned as I did this. I know that I love it when my partner spreads me wide open. It makes the skin near my clit so taunt that it gives my clit the extra sensations. So, I tried to do this for Judie. I stuck my tongue far inside her pussy, licking as much of her vaginal walls as I could. I was trying to get at every nook & cranny inside her, slurping up her juices as they flowed from her. I brought my hand up to her pussy and thought to myself that I wanted to make her cum first. I put one finger inside her pussy along with my tongue. I felt for her g-spot with my finger and added a second finger. I knew I found it when Judie gasped & let out a loud moan. Judie started talking dirty to me then.

"Lick my pussy. Yeah, lick it good. Make me cum. Oh, don't forget my clitty. Please suck on my clit, pinch it, make it feel so good. Please, do it to me! Fill me with your fingers. Fuck me with your hand. Do me so I cum!!!"

I didn't know she was this excited already. I found out that Judie is a very verbal person when it comes to sex. She leaves no doubt in your mind as to whether she likes what you are doing or not. I kept my 2 fingers wiggling inside her pussy , stroking her g-spot. My mouth moved up to her clit. I licked it with short strokes, using the tip of my tongue. As her clit got harder it snuck out from under the hood. I licked it with the whole surface of my tongue this time & Judie really liked that! She let out a gasp that I heard even down between her legs. Judie was almost constantly moaning now, letting me know that I was doing good for my first time. I sucked her clit into my mouth and began flicking it with my tongue. God, it was so exciting that I was creaming all over myself as I was eating her out. I took the clit clip & as I let her clit slip out of my mouth I grabbed it. I had to take my fingers out of her pussy to put the clip on. My fingers slid out with a slurping noise. Judie asked me why I was stopping & I said "You'll see! I think you will like this!" My one hand had her clit between my fingers & I slid the clip onto her clit with the other hand. It was a little tight, but it made her clit bulge in front of the clip. Judie just writhed when I flicked at her clit after the clip was on. She was loving it!! I had pulled my duffel bag near me so I could reach it easier. I grabbed one of my dildos out of the bag. It was the g-spot dildo, the one specially curved to reach the right place & give a girl great orgasm! I slid the dildo inside her cute pussy & as I moved it in & out slowly & then quickly, then very slowly again I was licking on her engorged clit. Judie started bucking her hips towards me. She was moving her head back & forth on the bed. "I'm going to cum. That feels sooooo good. Please don't stop. I love what you are doing. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop. Oh, yeah, please, please, please, ohhhhhhhhh FUCK ME!!!!!!!" As she shouted all this out to me I could feel her clitty throbbing, the dildo slurping it's way in & out of her pussy. I slowed down and started sucking & biting on her clit while stroking the dildo in & out. Judie was using those hips of hers lifting them, making me push this dildo all the way in her hot cunt before allowing me to pull it out.

"Faster, please, oh please, faster!! Fuck me harder & faster! I'm going to cuuuuummmmm! ! Yes, yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSS!! I'M CUMMMIINNNGGG!!" I gave her what she wanted. I started stroking that dildo in faster & faster as she bucked wildly. I felt her pussy grabbing the dildo, spasming around it, sucking it in farther & farther, and then her clit exploded & she gushed a stream of cum out her pussy. I slowed my strokes down as she came down from her orgasm, flicking at her clit every few seconds. I grabbed a bigger cock out of my bag of tricks & switched it with the one I had been using. Judie moaned & asked what I had done. I told her to lay back & enjoy it, that she wasn't done cumming just yet. I slowly built her up again, using this 8" long 2" wide cock. She was enjoying it, sighing every once in a while, moving her hips with me as I stroked it in & out. Once I thought her pussy was sufficiently lubed & stretched I took out an even bigger dildo to use on her. We had told each other that our fantasies were to be fisted & I was determined to make hers cum true that day. I took out the "big boy." He was 9" long & tapered from 2.5 to 3.5" wide in the middle & back to 3" at the base. I put the tip at her entrance & told her that I was trying to stretch her pussy so I could get my hand in there. Judie just sighed & told me she couldn't believe that her fantasy was going to come true. I licked at her clit as I slowly worked the "big boy" inside her. Judie was moaning constantly now & kept telling me to fuck her pussy. I was finally able to get this whole cock inside her, stroking it faster and faster. Judie's pussy kept sucking it in & was constantly oozing juices out. I would slurp them up as often as I could and continued to work on her clit. Judie all of a sudden started panting really hard & shouted "I'm going to cum again! It is soooo big!!" She thrust her hips up a couple of times as I pounded her pussy with the big boy faster & faster to bring her to the brink. As she squirmed and bucked I sucked on her clit, and she came in a burst of juice. I licked it all up and fastened the belt onto the cock deep inside Judie's pussy. The belt was specially designed to hold the dildo inside her pussy & not let it slip out no matter how hard her pussy contracted.

Judie asked me to come up to her & kiss her. I slithered my way up her side, licking her belly & tits as I moved towards her mouth. I kissed her deep on the mouth, sharing her juices. "Not bad" we said in unison. "That dildo sure is making me feel full. How big is it?" Judie asked. I told her & she kinda gasped a little. I told her that I was determined to fist her today & that this was the only way I knew to stretch her enough for my hand to fit inside. Judie nodded her head yes & told me it was my turn to cum now.

She kissed me again & again, until I was moaning in her mouth. Then she kissed her way down to my sopping wet crotch. There was a big wet spot on the bed under me already. Whoever was lucky enough to clean this room after we left was going to know what we were up to. The smell of excited pussy was in the air. Judie put her bag of toys next to her. I put a pillow under my hips & brought my legs up towards me to give her access to my box. I was really horny & ready to cum. I didn't think it would take much to get me off. Judie started the way I had on her. She first licked & sucked my outer lips, then my inner lips. She put a couple of fingers inside me, but despite how wet I was I was still tight. I've been told that I have an awfully tight pussy. The boys love it, but I wish it were a little looser so I could fuck myself with bigger toys. Oh, well. Judie had a few tricks up her sleeve for me. I felt her inserting something, but had no idea what it was. Then she inserted another one just like the first. I asked her what it was. She wouldn't tell me, just said to relax & enjoy. She started licking inside my pussy & I felt whatever it was she inserted move around. They made my pussy quiver every time she moved them. I had heard of something that did this, but for the life of me I couldn't remember what it was. Judie took my clit in her mouth and sucked on it. She sucked harder & harder, bringing me almost to the point of no return. I started bucking & every time I moved the things inside me moved & vibrated. My god, it felt sooo good!! Judie let my clit out of her mouth & started licking right above my clit. "Oh god, oh god, yes!" I was panting and knew that I was going to explode soon. Judie changed her tactics and moved her tongue so she was licking up & down over my clit, her tongue catching under my clit then pressing above my clit. I thought I had died & gone to heaven. She inserted a finger inside my cunt along with those balls...yeah, that's what they were, ben-wa balls!! She made them move & vibrate & I couldn't hold back anymore. My pussy started spasming on the balls, making them vibrate more & more and Judie kept at my clit, licking it, & I let loose. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me, my pussy & clit spasmed over & over again and as Judie kept at what she was doing I felt a second orgasm start. I yelled out "AAAHHHHHHHHHHH" and then clamped my legs against Judie's head. My clit was ultra sensitive after those two mind blowing orgasms. Judie came up & kissed me, our tongues dancing together, tasting each other's juices.

"So, when do I get something bigger in my cunt?" Judie asked me.

"Right now, you slut!" I replied. Judie got on all fours as I undid the belt & slid the "big boy" out of her cunt. I took out the "monster cock" and brought it to her face. "Suck it!" I told her. She could barely get the head in her mouth. "This is gonna get slammed in your pussy. Think you can handle it?" She just nodded her head yes. I went back behind her & put a little lube on the head of the monster dildo. This was truly a monster, not in length, it is only 9", but in width the head is 3" wide & the cock is 4.25"wide. If I could get this in my hand would slide in afterwards. I started working it in. Judie has her legs spread wide, on her hands & knees. I slowly got the head in, but could get it no further. I got an idea. I pulled the head out of Judie & had her squat on the bed. I positioned the monster cock under her, right at her opening. Judie slowly sank down onto the cock & was able to work it inside herself with a little help. The whole time she was sighing & moaning, making satisfied noises.

"Oh yeah, it's going in! I can feel it. It is soooo big! Can you believe it is going in? I feel so very full! It feels so good! I can't imagine what your fist is going to feel like. I love the way this feels. Do you have a bigger one? I want something bigger!" The next thing I knew Judie was sitting completely on the cock. It was all the way inside her pussy. I couldn't believe it! I had Judie change position so that I could work the huge thing in & out of her pussy. She laid on her back & as I pulled the cock in & out I licked her clit. Judie had tons of pussy juice flowing now & I was practically drowning in it! God, she tasted so good!! I asked her if she was ready for the real thing, the whole enchilada. "Oh, yes, fist me. Please, fist me!" I pulled the monster cock out of her with a huge slurping sound & Judie took it & started to lick her own juices off of it. I immediately replaced it with 3 fingers, and then put in 4. I cupped them so that they weren't as wide. Judie was squeezing my fingers in her pussy, working her kegals. She begged me for the rest of my hand, so I slipped my thumb into my hand and put it back in. I slowly pumped my fingers in & out of her when my hand just slipped in to my wrist. I spread my fingers out inside her, touching all sides of her cavern. It felt incredible to me, I couldn't even imagine how it felt to Judie. I pulled my hand out & asked Judie if she was ready for my fist. She moaned "Yeeeesssss." So, I balled my hand up into a fist and slowly work it into her wide open pussy. I pistoned my fist in & out of her box. My fist moved in & out, deeper & deeper, first to my wrist, then my forearm. Judie was just panting & moaning & sobbing. She was crying out how incredible it felt & that she thought she was going to cum soon. Fisting her was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I couldn't wait for her to do it to me! I kept up my moderate pace as Judie's pussy squeezed me arm tighter & tighter. I continued to lick & suck her clit every once in a while & to tug on the nipple clamps. I knew she was going to cum soon when I slid a wet finger into her ass. First her legs started to shake, then her head started to thrash back & forth. Next her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she put her feet flat on the bed. She started rocking herself back & forth on my fist, meeting me thrust for thrust, and them she came! Torrents of cum squirted out of her pussy & my face was drenched. Judie kinda went into a haze, not answering my questions, but still breathing & her pussy still spasming on my hand. I knew better than to try & take it out before the spasms subsided. So, I laid there next to her with my fist in her cunt while her climax subsided. After Judie came back to reality she told me it was my turn to get fist fucked. I told her I couldn't wait, lets get to it!! Judie pulled a cucumber out of her bag & put some lube on the tip of it.

"Have you had your 5 serving of vegetables yet today?" she asked me. I told her I had not & asked what she was going to do about it. Judie got me to get on all fours, doggie style, and spread my pussy lips with her fingers. Then I felt her put the cucumber at my opening & push it in in one smooth motion. "Mmmmmmmmm" was all I could say. I hiked my ass up in the air & lowered my head & chest down onto my arms on the bed. I was enjoying this fuck from behind. As I got into it more & more Judie decided to switch it up on me. Out came the cuc & in went something else. I didn't know what it was, but it was cold and hard, you know firm. Maybe a beer bottle or a wine bottle, something like that. I felt Judie push it inside my pussy and it hurt a little bit, but not enough for me to complain. I started rocking back & forth on my hands & knees, enjoying this immensely. I was wondering is Judie was going to put in anything bigger & then I got my answer. Judie brought out her version of a monster cock. This one was a solid 11 or 12" long & 4" wide all around. It was a smooth white & had a base with balls & everything. The base had a suction cup so that you could attach it to a smooth surface & keep it still. We decided to move into the bathroom. Judie stuck the huge dildo onto the top edge of the bathtub. I straddled the tub and started to slide this massive dong inside my pussy. Judie got into the tub and turned on the water. There was a hand held massager shower and she started it up. She remembered that I had told her about how I like to let to hard stream of the massager spray right on my clit & it made me cum in seconds. As I humped up & down on this massive cock Judie spread my pussy open wide. She aimed the spray at my clit, moving it back & forth, closer & farther away. I started panting and yelled out "Yes!!!" as I came. It was wonderful!

It was also a 2 person jacuzzi tub, so Judie let the tub fill and added some bubbles. As the tub filled I leaned back against it and Judie put her hand under the water to feel for my recovering pussy. She started fingering me and kept adding more & more fingers inside me. I was stretched by the dildo so Judie didn't have much trouble getting all of her fingers inside me. I slipped further down in the tub & draped my legs over the edges of the tub to give Judie maximum entry into my pussy. She asked me if I was ready. I nodded & said as ready as I would ever be. She twisted her fist into me and I gasped. Oh my god!!!!! I have never felt anything like it before in my life. It was incredible. I felt full and stretched beyond belief. I started to grip her fist & wrist with my pussy, milking her hand. When she started pistoning her fist in & out I thought I'd died & went to heaven. I felt my climax start at the tips of my toes & move all the way up my legs and simultaneously start at the top of my head & work it's way down my spine. I have never had a climax so hard as I did that day. It felt like my pussy ruptured and an bolt of lightening struck my clit at the same time. I screamed when I came.

I know I had one of those squirting orgasms just like Judie did when I fisted her. I felt the release. Intense doesn't even describe how it felt. I felt my pussy & clit jerk uncontrollably for at least 5 minutes after I climaxed. Judie was finally able to pull her hand out of my pussy, and we laid together in the tub & let the bubbles surround us. We soaked for at least an hour, until the water got cold. We got out & dried each other off. We went back to the bed and laid together, kissing & hugging. When we finally looked at the clock it was after 5pm. We had been there longer than either one of us had anticipated. We both had a long drive home, so we cleaned up our toys & packed them away & got dressed. After I checked out, we walked to our cars and embraced, hugging & kissing goodbye. We said that we would do it again soon. I waved to her as I pulled out & turned the opposite way of her. The windows were down & Metallica was blasting again. I was really hungry. I stopped at a McDonalds drive through before hitting the highway. All the way home I relived the afternoon. Every word we said, every action and I frigged myself off at least 5 times while driving. The truckers loved it, I'm sure.

It is 2 days later & my pussy can still feel her fist inside it. I can't wait until we get together again next month. We have agreed to bring only household items with us this time & it will be interesting to see what she brings with her. I screw myself every night with the "monster cock", trying to keep my pussy conditioned and ready to be fisted at the drop of a hat. I never know when the phone will ring to hear that Judie is in town on the way to her parents house the next town over. It is a shame we never met when she lived here. Ah, but would we have been ready for each other then?

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by hullo_nurse.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.