The Best Erotic Stories.

Jennifer
Chapter VIII: The Weekend
by Mark Singer
©

Jennifer's engines were still running hotter than they ever had as the three of them walked through the breezeway. She glanced to the corner where she'd been with Todd Bridges that morning. She squeezed Dan's arm as she remembered how Todd had felt coming in her hand.

She definitely owed Dan an extra exciting time. She'd left him hard all morning long, while she'd taken pleasure in making two other men come with her hand. She definitely owed him an extra good come. And it wouldn't be with her hand this time. Her mouth was going to do the work this time, and she would let Dan decide where to shoot his semen. She knew that she would enjoy his choice...wherever that would be.

Squeezing her boyfriend to her, she glanced over at Shannon, wondering what thoughts were going through the young blonde's mind. She was about to ask her, when the toot of a car horn made the three of them look up.

"Shit!" Shannon cursed. "It's Randy..."

Randy was Shannon's steady boyfriend. At least for the past few weeks. He was a running back for the football team, and the type of guy the girls fantasized about. And, even though Shannon loved to be with him, her mind was more on being with Jennifer and Dan right then. Shrugging her shoulders, she asked them to wait as she walked over to Randy's van.

Her mood improved as she approached the van. Randy was leaning out of the window and smiling at her, and the way his eyes moved over her body made her feel sexy and hot. She also knew that Dan and Jennifer were watching her as she walked to the van. Her hips began to sway with a bit of extra effort, and as she neared the van, she clasped her hands behind her back, pushing her breasts out against her blouse.

Shannon loved to turn Randy on. She loved the fact that she could make him hard and panting with just a certain look, or a certain position of her body. And, in the mood she was in at the moment, she was into turning him on as much as she could. In fact, in the mood she was in, she could be convinced to turn on and service as many boys as were put in front of her. And actually, it wouldn't have been the first time. Shannon had never serviced the entire football team, as some of the stories about her attested, but on more than one occasion she'd delivered blow jobs to a number of guys in an evening.

The first time she'd been drunk, and really didn't fully know what she was doing. But the last time, during this last summer, she was entirely sober as she sucked off Randy and eight of his friends at a beach party. That time, she was fully aware of what she was doing, and enjoyed every wet moment of it. She still considered it one of her best achievements. Like she'd said to Dan....it was her thing...

Reaching the van, Shannon stepped up on the chrome side-stepper and leaned inside the driver's window. She could feel the hot sun on her thighs and ass, and knew that Dan and Jennifer were getting a nice view from their vantage point. As she kissed Randy, she noticed a second person in the passenger seat. It was someone she'd never met, but as her lips met Randy's, she noticed a peculiar resemblance to her boyfriend. Older maybe, but with the same rugged good looks and muscular body.

Curious, Shannon kept her eyes fixed on the stranger as she kissed her boyfriend. He sat smiling at her, and she winked at him as she slid her tongue inside her boyfriend's mouth. When he finally broke their kiss, she leaned back with a grin. Her chest was already heaving from his kiss.

"Wow!" she breathed. "That's my kind of "hello"."

Randy grinned back at her, running his fingers through her thick hair as he turned to his passenger.

"Did I tell you she was hot, or what...?" he chuckled to his friend. Shannon wondered exactly what her boyfriend had been telling this guy and looked at Randy quizzically.

"Shannon West, meet my brother Steve..." he said, in answer to her look. "Steve, this is Shannon...the lady of my dreams and the hottest thing on two legs."

"Your brother..." Shannon cried with a smile. "From Phoenix?"

"One and the same!" Steve replied. "Pleasure to meet you Shannon. Randy's description of you doesn't come close to doing you justice. Even though he did say that you were the most beautiful girl on campus." He offered his hand for her to shake.

Shannon grinned brightly at the compliment, and leaned inside the van to take Steve's hand. As she leaned across Randy, she felt his hand move up to cup her breast. She gave Steve a dazzling smile and held her position, holding his hand a little longer than necessary as Randy's hand moved over her tits. When she saw Steve's eyes drop to watch his brother fondle her, she grinned and winked at him, slowly sliding her hand away. She wondered just how much Randy had discussed her with his brother.

Nevertheless, she held her position, letting Randy continue to feel her up as his brother watched.

"So, what are you boys up to this afternoon?" she said teasingly. "Looking for trouble, I'd guess..."

Looking down to Steve's lap, she could see his cock growing in his pants as his eyes devoured her chest. And even though her mind was still focused on Dan and Jennifer, she began to wonder what kind of trouble she could get into with these two studs.

"Steve surprised me this morning." Randy replied. "So I cut classes. We're thinking of partying a bit and thought you might want to join us..."

Shannon smiled sexily at Steve, then turned in Randy's arms, looking up at him. Her change of position, allowed both boys a clear view of her breasts pushing against the thin cotton of her blouse. She saw Randy smile as his eyes dropped to her tits, and thrilled at the thought of Steve watching her from his seat. She was beginning to enjoy this, her mind racing with possibilities.

"I don't know..." she teased. "It might be dangerous to be in a van with two handsome men... You'd probably ply me with liquor and try to take advantage of me..." She looked at Steve and winked again.

"Oh...we'd never think of such a thing!" he protested, although his eyes were already ripping her clothes off her body. Shannon smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'll tell you what..." she said, turning back to Randy. "I've already promised Jennifer Grayson that I'd help her do some things this afternoon. If you guys can wait until later, I think I might be convinced to join your little party."

She saw Steve look behind her and focus on Jennifer. His approving look made her smile.

"Maybe Jennifer would like to join us." Randy said. "We could go down to the beach and party. Build a fire...drink a little tequila... A real beach party...you know...?"

Shannon looked at him and smiled, knowing that he was referring to the last time she'd done tequila at a beach party. She wondered if Randy had told his brother about her little escapade.

"Well, I'll ask her..." she said thoughtfully, "but I think she has plans with her boyfriend tonight." Steve's look of disappointment was obvious, and made her grin. Randy, though, came up with a solution.

"Hey...he can join us too if he wants. I know Dan. He's a pretty cool guy. C'mon...it'll be fun..."

Randy's tone was almost pleading. Shannon could feel his hard cock pressing into her side, giving her an idea of what he meant by "fun". She had an idea that Jennifer would love to join the party, but Dan might be another thing. He already had plans with both of these ladies. The thought of sharing his fun with two other guys might dissuade him.

Shannon knew though, that she would be able to convince him to play. She was an expert at convincing.

"I'll see what I can do..." she said finally. She pulled her body out of the window, sliding her arm across Randy's hard-on as she smiled at him. "Why don't you pick us up at my house at five o'clock. We should be done by then and it'll give me a chance to change my clothes."

Randy was disappointed that the party wasn't going to happen immediately, but nodded his agreement.

"Don't change too much..." Steve said with a grin. "You're looking pretty good already!"

Shannon grinned and tossed her hair behind her back, looking at him with a sexy gaze. "Trust me..." she said, "You'll approve of my beachwear... See you at five..."

She blew a kiss to Randy and turned to where Jennifer and Dan were waiting for her. Dan had gotten his car and he and Jennifer were talking in the front seat of the convertible. Shannon walked slowly towards them, feeling the eyes of Randy and his brother on her ass as she let it sway sexily.

Jennifer saw Dan's eyes as he watched Shannon approach. She slid her hand up his thigh, then let it drift over his hard-on.

"Looks like the party's still on..." she whispered, squeezing his cock gently. She could see the look on Randy's face as he watched his girlfriend walk towards the car. The lust that poured from his eyes gave Jennifer that much more respect for Shannon's ability to turn guys on.

She opened her door and stepped out, holding it for Shannon. The two girls exchanged knowing smiles as Shannon got into the back seat. Leaning against the back cushion, the cheerleader blew another kiss to Randy and waved. Smiling, she turned to Jennifer.

"Let's go..." she breathed. "It's getting too hot in this parking lot!" Jennifer laughed and slid into the front seat. Looking over at the van, she waved to Randy. She laughed flirtatiously as she also received a wolf whistle, and then turned to Dan. He shook his head and smiled as he put his car into drive and pulled slowly from the parking lot.

As they drove towards Dan's house, Shannon told the others about the beach party that night. The look in Jennifer's eyes told her that her friend was definitely interested, but the response from Dan was more lukewarm. She winked at Jennifer, knowing that they'd be able to change his mind.

As Dan pulled onto the road to his house, Shannon leaned forward and looked over their shoulders. Her eyes dropped to Dan's lap and she smiled as she watched Jennifer running her fingers up and down the large bulge in his pants. She couldn't wait to feel that big cock sliding into her mouth. Turning to Jennifer, she noticed that the brunette had undone her top few buttons of her dress. From her position behind her, Shannon could look directly down the front of Jennifer's dress.

Shannon's focus had always, for the most part, been on boys, but as she gazed at Jennifer's large breasts and hard nipples, she felt her mouth begin to water. She imagined how it would feel to roll her tongue over those nipples and bury her face between those firm tits. In the past, she'd fantasized about making love with another woman, especially when she saw how scenes of that type turned Randy on when they watched x-rated movies together. And as Dan pulled into his driveway, Shannon thought that today might be the perfect time to experiment....

And using her thumb on Jennifer in the lab had been one of the most erotic experiences of her life. When she'd felt Jennifer's pussy gripping her thumb and soaking it with her cum, Shannon had felt her own pussy throb in the throes of orgasm. Although Dan's fingers inside her had helped...

Parking his car under the carport, Dan's heart began to pound heavily. His cock felt as if it was going to burst through his pants and his balls felt full and heavy. Jennifer had done her best to keep him hard and ready during the ride, teasing him with her fingers and he knew that it wasn't going to take much to get him off.

To be honest, he was a little nervous about having two willing females with him in this condition. He was afraid he was going to come as soon as the festivities began. Jennifer knew what he was feeling, though, and moved to relieve some of his anxiety.

As soon as the door to the house swung shut behind them, she folded herself into Dan's strong arms, kissing him hotly and pressing her pussy against his throbbing cock. She began to pant as his tongue moved in and out of her mouth and his hands moved over her ass. Breaking their kiss, she turned to Shannon who was watching them intently. Smiling at the cheerleader, she backed away from her boyfriend.

"I think that's what Dan's been thinking about doing with you all morning, Shannon..." she breathed. "He's a great kisser...see for yourself..." Stepping aside as Shannon grinned and moved into Dan's arms, she watched as the blond tilted her head back.

Dan sighed as his lips met Shannon's. He'd fantasized about kissing those full pouting lips for years and his fantasy was coming true. Shannon also sighed as she pushed her tongue between Dan's lips. As he kissed her back, forcing her tongue back with his own, she pressed her hips against his hard-on, moving them sensually from side to side. Sucking on his tongue, she moved her lips up and down his mouth muscle, making him groan.

Jennifer was getting hot watching them make out. She stepped forward, pressing her body against their sides and raised her face to theirs. Extending her tongue, she joined their kiss until the three of them were intertwining their tongues.

The three of them stood in the living room, the air filling with heated moans as their hands began to roam. Dan and Shannon were still pressed tightly together, so Jennifer let her hands move onto their backsides, fondling both of their asses at the same time as their kiss grew more and more heated.

Sliding her palm over Shannon's ass, she slipped under the blonde's short skirt and over her tiny lace panties. Shannon mewled as she felt Jennifer's fingers slide under her panties and begin to caress her naked ass. She relaxed her thigh muscles and groaned into Dan's mouth as Jennifer moved her fingers into the crack of Shannon's ass and moved lower, teasing the tight ring of her asshole before exploring further.

Shannon bent her knees as Jennifer neared her wet pussy. As she felt her friend's finger push between her lips, she broke the kiss and let out a long low moan. Stepping back slightly, she bent over, inviting Jennifer's fingers deeper inside. Jennifer smiled at the wanton way Shannon was moving, and pushed her middle finger deep inside the blonde's pussy, feeling her shudder and grip the digit with her muscles.

The jingle of a belt buckle made her look between her two friends. Shannon was deftly undoing Dan's belt, and Jennifer watched as the cheerleader quickly undid his pants and pulled his zipper down. Both girls sighed as Dan's cock sprang from the tight confines of his pants. His sigh of relief made both of them giggle.

Jennifer smiled proudly as she watched Shannon curl her fingers around Dan's shaft, staring intently as the shiny pole slid through her hand. She looked up at Dan and winked.

"You're really close, aren't you, Dan...?" she whispered. Dan looked at her apologetically and nodded his confirmation.

"Oh...don't be sorry about that, lover..." she reassured him. "We both know that it'll get up again..." She looked at his cock, then back into his eyes. "In fact, I want you to come fast... I want you to show Shannon how much hot cum shoots from your big cock..."

Dan groaned at his girlfriend's words, making her grin as she continued her teasing.

"I want Shannon to make you come..." she whispered, watching Shannon stroking his cock. She appeared fascinated with it, running her fingers up and down as she stared at the huge prick. She seemed especially immpressed with the way his pre-come pooled at the tip each time she gathered his foreskin around the head. Her fingers glistened with it as she spread it over his shaft.

"You want Shannon to make you come, don't you, lover..." Jennifer was getting hot as she watched Shannon jerk her boyfriend off. She stepped closer to the cheerleader and ran her hand softly over her face, using one finger to trace the blonde's full lips. She smiled as Shannon poked her tongue out, rolling it in circles around Jennifer's finger. Jennifer pushed her finger between the blode's lips and began to slide it in and out of her mouth as Shannon began to suck on it.

Loving the role she was playing, Jennifer removed her finger from Shannon's mouth and moved her hand lower, unbuttoning the blonde's blouse as she moved. Reaching the button on her skirt, Jennifer quickly undid it and pulled the short zipper down. Her short skirt slid down her thighs to a pool at her feet, and Jennifer undid the last two button of her blouse.

Pulling the flaps to the side, she heard Dan groan as Shannon's body appeared in front of him. Her tits were gorgeous. Firm and full with a slight upturn, her nipples stood up from nickle sized aereolas. Jennifer sighed and used her hand to cup each breast in turn, surprised at how much this girl was turning her on.

Shannon had to release her hold on Dan's cock for a moment as she felt Jennifer pulling her blouse off from behind. She looked up at Dan and smiled sexily, then returned her hand to his shaft. Still smiling into his eyes, she slowly dropped to her knees in front of him, then dropped her eyes to his prick, running her tongue over her lips as she stroked him.

Jennifer smiled and knelt beside Shannon. Looking up at her boyfriend, she thrilled to see him as excited as he was. She stared as Shannon continued to stroke Dan's cock and undid the buttons on her own dress. Pulling it off her shoulders, she tossed it over to join Shannon's blouse on the floor. Completly naked except for her heels, she smiled at Dan.

"Shannon's going to make you come, Dan...." she whispered. "Just like your fantasy... She's going to make you shoot your hot thick cum all over her... You want that, don't you...?"

Dan groaned and nodded. His balls felt as if they were going to explode before he could come. Shannon's fingers were driving him crazy, and the hungry way she stared at his hard cock made it throb in her fingers.

Jennifer used her finger to trace the outline of Shannon's lips again, smiling as the girl's tongue slid out to meet her.

"I think Dan wants you to use your mouth on his cock, Shannon..." Jennifer teased. "Would you mind that? Would you mind sucking my boyfriend's hard cock...?"

Shannon smiled at the brunette without answering. She knew that Jennifer could answer her own question. She drew Jennifer's finger into her mouth and began to move her lips up and down, her eyes locked on the other girl's.

"I didn't think so..." Jennifer smiled. "You are a cocksucker, aren't you, Shannon...?" Shannon grinned around her finger, loving the way Jennifer was using her words to turn Dan on. Fact is, it was turning Shannon on also. She sucked on Jennifer's finger and nodded. "Um Hmmm..." she intoned.

"I know you are..." Jennifer laughed. "I can tell because I'm a cocksucker too... And Dan loves cocksuckers...don't you Dan....?" Dan groaned. He didn't know how much moreof this he could take. He did know it wouldn't take a lot! Jennifer saw this and decided to let him go.

"Suck his cock, Shannon..." she said in a husky voice. "I want to see you suck him off...make him come in your mouth..."

Shannon smiled at Jennifer and winked. She opened her mouth wide, letting Jennifer remove her finger, and leaned forward. Jennifer and Dan both groaned as they watched Shannon's lips close around his cock. Looking up at Dan, she continued to move forward. Jennifer looked on in amazement as inch after inch of Dan's long cock disappeared between Shannon's lips. With one smooth movement, she took his entire length into her throat and held him there. Jennifer could see her throat muscles working as she moved her tongue against the underside of Dan's cock. She was definitely impressed!

Dan was also impressed, almost crying out when he felt his cockhead push into Shannon's throat. Shannon was definitely an expert. And definitely proud of her talent. She stared up at Dan as she worked her throat muscles around his cock. She wanted to make him come quickly, and knew from experience that this was the was to do it. Already, she could feel his hard-on throbbing in her throat.

When she finally had to come up to breathe, Shannon slid her lips up to Dan's cockhead. Then, without, even pausing, she slid all the way down to the root once more, making him groan. Her motion was so smooth that Dan felt as if he was sliding his cock into a vat of warm butter. He felt his balls boiling...ready to erupt.

Shannon continued to slide her mouth up and down his shaft, taking him deep into her throat each time. She leaned backwards, bringing Dan with her, until he was leaning over her face. She smiled around his cock as he took over, fucking his cock in and out of her mouth with long, slow strokes. She began to concentrate. He was going to come, and she wanted to be sure he came in her mouth and not her throat. She wanted to taste every drop of his cum.

Jennifer was beside herself. Her heart beat wildly in her chest as she leaned over Shannon's body. Bringing her face to the girls upturned breasts, she began to kiss each one, running her tongue over the blonde's hard nipples before sucking them between her lips. Looking up, she could see Dan's cock sliding in and out of the cheerleader's mouth, shining wetly as it disappeared and re-appeared over and over. She mewled lightly as she felt Shannon's hand on her thigh, then moaned against the girl's tits as she felt it slide up to her soaking wet pussy. She raised one leg, inviting Shannon inside, and groaned again as she felt her slide two fingers into her.

Dan could feel the cum filling his balls and fighting to release itself. He didn't want the sensation to end, but couldn't help himself. As his semen began to race up his shaft, he pulled his cock from Shannon's throat, sliding it over her tongue in short wet strokes.

As Shannon's eyes locked onto his, he exploded into her mouth with a force that surprised them both.

Shannon groaned as her mouth suddenly filled to overflowing with hot thick semen. Taken by surprise with the sheer amount of cum, she was too slow to swallow. She grinned as she felt his cum flow over her lips and across her cheek. At the same time, she felt Jennifer move up to her face. She squeeled with delight as she felt Jennifer begin to lick Dan's cum from her cheek.

Opening her lips, she released more cum for Jennifer as Dan filled her mouth again. Laughing with excitement, she extended her tongue and opened her mouth wide, watching the expression on Dan's face as he saw his cum spray over her tongue. He was panting heavily, wondering if his orgasm would ever cease. Shannon grabbed his cock and began to stroke him as she removed her lips.

Turning to Jennifer, she smiled at her lust filled eyes and cum covered lips. Jennifer moaned and kissed her, sliding her tongue into Shannon's mouth as Shannon held Dan's throbbing cock against her cheek. Dan groaned and sprayed another gout of semen across Jennifer's cheek, covering her face and spraying into her hair.

Then, taking his cock in his hand, he leaned over the two kissing girls and placed his cockhead against their lips, covering them with another thick blast. Thick semen dripped from the lips and chins as their tongues fought to capture the stuff.

Dan grinned with amazement, continuing to stroke his cock. He reached down with his free hand and gently turned Shannon's face to him. She smiled when she saw him stroking his cock over her and opened her mouth.

"Do it..." she panted. Dan groaned, his fist flying up and down his shaft. To see such an angelically beautiful girl lying in front of him, begging for his cum was a wonder to behold. The hair around her face was already matted with his cum, and he could see a thick coating of it on her tongue.

He grunted and aimed his cockhead directly at her smile, firing a last, thick spray of jism over her face. Shannon laughed throatily as she felt the liquid hit her. Never in her life had she seen a man come as much as this guy, and she considered herself an expert at getting boys to fill their balls to the maximum.

Even as she watched Dan retreat, through squinting, cum covered eyelids, she was thinking about the next time she could see him come. As Jennifer's face moved into her field of view, she grinned at her friend.

"Geez, Jen..." she chuckled. "I've never actually seen a horse come, but you were right...he comes like a fucking horse!"

Jennifer grinned proudly, reaching over to wrap her fingers around Dan's shrinking cock.

"Well," she said. "I have seen a horse come, but I think Dan even has them beat!" She leaned over and swiped her tongue across Shannon's face, gathering a mouthful of semen. She rolled it over her tongue, then swallowed it as she smiled.

"Plus..." she said with a sly grin, "It taste's a lot better than a horse's cum..." Shannon's eyes widened as Jennifer's words sank in. She began to ask what the girl was talking about, but thought better of it. Some things were better left a mystery.

She moved her hands over her face, feeling the thick coving of Dan's cum, as she turned to smile at him. He was leaning back, still panting, but wearing a huge grin. Dropping her eyes to his crotch, she saw his cock was still half hard, and covered with a sheen of semen. Grinning, she leaned towards him and dipped her head down, swallowing his cock in one long slurp. Dan sat up and groaned. Reaching down to grasp her head, he pulled her face to his crotch, burying his cock deep into her throat.

Shannon used her tongue and mouth to clean the last vestiges of semen from his shaft, then released him, falling back into the arms of Jennifer.

"I want more...!" she panted to the brunette. "That was so fucking hot!"

Jennifer looked down at her friend and smiled. Her hand slid over the blonde's heaving breast, squeezing it, then gently pinching the nipple. If this angel wanted more, she was ready to give it to her. She had a need of her own. A need to fulfill a fantasy.

Leaning over Shannon, she smiled sexily and dropped her head to the blond'es left tit, running her tongue over the orb and sucking lightly on her nipple. She smiled as she heard Shannon groan, encouraging her to continue.

Jennifer turned her head, looking at Dan. His lust filled expression urged her on as she moved her tongue slowly over Shannon's chest and down to her belly. Moving still lower, she felt her heart beating as she smelled Shannon's juices. She was beyond the point of stopping now.

Using her hand to seperate Shannon's thighs, she lowered her face between the cheerleader's legs, inhaling deeply as the sweet smell of Shannon's pussy rose to her nose. Without hesitating, she buried her face, pushing her tongue deep into the girl's crotch. Shannon cried out, opening her legs wider and tangling her fingers in Jennifer's hair. Her hips began to move against the other girl's face, rubbing her cunt against the brunette's thrusting tongue.

"Oh god!" she cried, "Oh, Jennifer suck it! Suck my cunt! Oh, fuck...eat me! Oh fuck that's so good!"

Jennifer smiled at the reaction of the young blond. Working her tongue up and down, she licked her pussy from her clit to her asshole, pausing to flick just the tip on her clit before moving lower to thrust her tongue deep inside. The taste of Shannon's cunt was making her shudder with delight. As she licked and swallowed the girl's flowing juices, she wondered how she could have waited this long to taste a pussy!

Shannon couldn't believe how wonderful Jennifer's tongue felt. She spread her legs as wide as she could, but still wanted to spread them further. She wanted to pull Jennifer's whole head inside her pussy it felt so good! Moving her hips up and down in the opposite direction of Jennifer's tongue thrusts, she opened her eyes to see Dan staring intently at the two of them. His cock was in his hand as he knelt beside them and it was once again hard and ready.

He was stroking it slowly as he watched his girlfriend eating this gorgeous blond, feeling like he was tripping. Dan couldn't believe he was actually seeing what was happening in front of his eyes! And, as he raised his eyes to Shannon's he saw her beckon to him, her mouth open and her tongue running over her full lips.

Dan smiled, and crawled over to the blond. She was panting heavily from Jennifer's tongue, but she leaned towards him, trying to capture his cock with her lips. Dan leaned back, keeping his cock inches from her face as he stroked it in front of her...teasing her with his hard-on. Her eyes blazed with lust as she stared at his angry red cockhead.

"Give it to me..." she pleaded, extending her tongue erotically. "Put your cock in my mouth...let me suck you..."

Dan grinned. He enjoyed teasing this beauty. Jennifer definitely enjoyed giving blow jobs, but he'd never seen a girl so desperate to suck a cock as Shannon. It was as if she needed it to live!

Unable to resist, Dan pushed his cock forward, sighing as he felt Shannon's lips close around his cock. He adjusted his position, kneeling over her and straddling her face. He began to fuck her mouth, amazed at how deep she could take him without gagging. He drove his cock into her throat with each thrust, groaning each time he felt his balls swing against her chin. This girl was no doubt the most voracious cocksucker he'd ever met. No wonder she had the reputation she did!

Jennifer felt Shannon's body begin to convulse and she pushed her tongue deeper inside the blonde's pussy. She could feel her juice begin to thicken and flow into her mouth and she instinctively began to suck and swallow it. Curling her tongue like a straw, she began to suck as she pushed deeper, amazed at how much cum Shannon was giving her. Looking up, she could see Dan fucking Shannon's mouth with long full strokes, spurring her on to give this girl the best orgasm she could.

With her mind whirling, Jennifer slid her hand up Shannon's thigh until she felt the girls tight asshole. Smiling to herself, she tested the area, waiting for Shannon's reaction.

When Shannon felt the finger probing her asshole, she squealed around Dan's thrusting cock and pushed her ass lower, urging Jennifer to continue. Jennifer grinned and pushed, sliding her finger inside the tight ring to the second knuckle. Raising her cum covered face from Shannon's pussy, she smiled and began to fuck the blonde's ass with her finger.

On the third thrust, she was able to insert her finger all the way, making Shannon shudder and yell.

"You like me to fuck your asshole, don't you, love...?" Jennifer teased, sliding her finger in and out. "While my boyfriend fucks your hot mouth..."

"Mmmm Hmmm" Shannon moaned around Dan's cock. She rotated her hips around Jennifer's finger, looking over Dan's cock at the young brunette. Pulling her mouth off Dan's prick, she wrapped her hair around it, stroking it with her silken tresses as she rubbed it over her face.

"Oh god...Jennifer..." she moaned, "That feels so...ungh...good..." She looked up at Dan, still rubbing his cock around her face. Every other pass around, she opened her lips, laving his cockhead with her tongue and drawing the head inside. The cum, from his first facial, was still thick and wet on Shannon's face, making the sensation even more erotic as she rubbed his shaft over her face.

"You're girlfriend is fucking my asshole...ahhhh...and it feels so fucking good...." Shannon continued to tease Dan's cock as she talked to him. She was loving every moment of this. "Maybe some day she'll let you slide your big cock into my asshole....would you like that Dan?" She smiled and winked as Dan groaned.

In response, he grabbed the back of her head and slid his cock deep into her mouth, groaning again as he slid deep into her throat. Shannon took every inch willingly, then pressed him against her face once more. Jennifer smiled at the way Shannon was teasing her boyfriend. She continued to slide her finger in and out of the cheerleaders ass as she lowered her head, swiping her tongue along the blonde's wet pussy lips and making her groan.

"Let me..." she heard Shannon pant. Jennifer felt her hands move up her thigh. Aching to feel the blonde's tongue in her pussy, she moved alongside her, until her legs stretched out beside Shannon. She watched as Dan moved back, allowing the girls to play. Jennifer smiled her thanks and raised her leg over Shannon's cum covered face.

"Ooohhh...my..." she moaned as she felt Shannon's tongue move over her mound and between her lips. She returned her own tongue to Shannon's pussy, throwing herself into a classic sixty nine. Feeling Shannon begin to shudder violently, she pushed her tongue deeper as the blond began to pour her thick juice into Jennifer's mouth. She sucked and swallowed, astonished at how sweet the girl's cum was. The thought of what she was doing only excited her further, and she felt her own orgasm welling up inside of her as she continued to suck her friend.

As Jennifer felt her cum pouring into Shannon's mouth, she had to pull her face from between the cheerleader's legs in order to breathe. She couldn't remember ever having an orgasm this intense. Raising herself up on her hands, she rubbed her spasming pussy up and down on Shannon's face, smearing her with thick juice.

Looking up through lust clouded eyes, she saw Dan kneeling in front of her, his cock in his hand. Smiling, she sat up, leaving her pussy planted on Shannon's face, and brought her hands to her breasts, squeezing them erotically as she stared at her boyfriend. The feeling of Shannon's talented tongue inside her pussy was driving her crazy with desire as she looked longingly at Dan's hard-on.

"You want to come, don't you...?" she whispered to Dan. "Your hard cock is ready to shoot again..."

Dan moaned mournfully and moved closer, stroking his throbbing cock in front of her face. "Suck my cock..." he panted, rubbing the head over Jennifer's lips. She smiled and opened her mouth, licking his cockhead before covering it with her lips. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft, sucking him wetly as Shannon continued to eat her pussy.

As a second, even more powerful orgasm flowed through her, she removed her mouth from Dan's cock. She was tempted to suck him off..to feel his thick cum pouring into her mouth, but she wanted something else right then. After all the pleasure that Shannon was giving her, she felt she owed the girl a reward.

Reaching between her legs, she cupped Shannon's breasts with both hands, and grinned at Dan.

"Come here..." she whispered, pulling Dan closer. Confused at first, Dan moved close to his girlfriend, then realized what she was doing. Smiling he straddled Shannon's body, moving close to Jennifer. She curled her fingers around his hard-on as he knelt over Shannon. Jennifer raised herself up slightly, and placed Dan's cock between Shannon's tits, then pushed the girl's breasts together, making a warm fuck tunnel for Dan's prick. She heard Shannon groan underneath her and smiled as Dan reached out to fondle her own tits. He began to slide his cock back and forth, fucking Shannon's tits as he squeezed and pinched Jennifer's.

"I want to see you come on her tits..." Jennifer teased. "I want you to shoot your hot thick cum all over her...then I'm going to lick it all off..."

Dan groaned, feeling his balls filling and tingling. Jennifer smiled at the look of pure pleasure on her boyfriend's face. Looking into his eyes, she lowered her pussy closer to Shannon's tits. Using her thighs to keep the girl's tits together, she lowered her pussy onto Dan's cock, making both of them groan as his pole fucked between her wet lips. Moving her hips in the opposite direction of his thrusts, she sighed as his long cock slid between her legs. She could feel his cockhead sliding against her asshole with each lunge, making her tremble with pleasure.

Shannon was still working on Jennifer's pussy, licking and thrusting her tongue deep each time the wet crevice presented itself over her mouth. She had never experienced anything so totally erotic.

"I'm gonna come..." Dan whispered to her. "Can't hold back..." His face was red and flushed as he felt his orgasm approach. Jennifer grinned at him.

"Holding back is the last thing I want you to do, lover....come for me....come on Shannon's tits..." As she spoke to him, Jennifer raised her pussy off his cock. Quickly, like a cat, she raised her leg off Shannon and dropped beside her. Looking into the blonde's eyes she grinned. Shannon's face was covered with her shiny juices, her tongue extended as if she was hunting for more. Her eyes were lidded heavily, but she was smiling sexily.

Jennifer kissed her hotly, thrilling to the taste of her own cum as she thrust her tongue into Shannon's mouth. Turning slightly, she pressed her face against Shannon's, watching as Dan's cock slid back and forth between her tits.

"Watch him fuck your tits...", Jennifer panted. "Look at his long hard cock slide between them... Oh...fuck...he's gonna come...he's gonna shoot his hot cum all over you..."

The veins in Dan's face were standing out and throbbing in time to the throbbing of his cock. He tried to hold his come back, but the sight of the two naked girls in front of him was too much. He was fucking the tits of the hottest cheerleader in school as his girlfriend begged him to shoot his load all over her. It was simply too much.

He groaned as Shannon smiled at him and reached down to cup her own tits, squeezing them against his cock. "Fuck them..." she panted, "Fuck my tits....come on me now..."

That was all it took. Dan felt the cum racing up his shaft. He pushed his cock forward until his balls pressed against Shannon's firm tits and let loose with a huge barrage of semen. Shannon squealed as his cum splashed against her chin, and again as a thick river sprayed up and over her face.

Jennifer laughed with delight as she leaned over to lick the cum from Shannon's cheek. She turned her eyes to Dan as she saw him reach down and grasp his cock, stroking it slowly as he aimed his cockhead at his girlfriend's face. She smiled and opened her mouth as another thick spray of semen rocketed from his shaft, splashing wetly against her lower face. She winked at him and watched as he lowered his cockhead again, shooting his last thick fountain over Shannon's tits and hands.

"Wow...!" she hissed, seeing the thick layer of cum that covered Shannon's face and chest. Dropping her face to his cock, she sucked it between her lips, drinking the last of his cum from the shaft, then releasing him. Turning her head, she began to lave Shannon's tits, thrilling to the taste of Dan's semen as she lapped it into her mouth.

The two girls began to giggle and laugh as they went to work on each other, kissing and licking up the sperm that covered them.

"You are too hot, girl!" Jennifer said sincerely when they'd gathered up every drop. Shannon looked back at her with love in her eyes.

"I might say the same about you..." she whispered. "And your boyfreind..." The two girls shifted their gaze to Dan, who had collapsed onto the carpet. He was sitting and leaning against the couch, his chest heaving and his eyes closed.

"I think we wore him out..." Shannon whispered. Jennifer grinned and crawled over to her boyfriend.

"Dan...?" she whispered, touching his cheek. Dan's only response was a satisfied sigh and a deep breath. His deep breathing confirmed that he was, indeed, passed out.

"Down for the count, I'm afraid..." Jennifer said with a smile, crawling back to Shannon.

Shannon grinned. "We should let him rest before we attack him again...." The two of them began to giggle uncontrollably, trying their best to let Dan sleep, although it was obvious he was going to be out for a while.

"I want more!" Shannon whispered. "I've never seen anyone come as much as he does...and so thick! You're a lucky lady, Jennifer..."

Jennifer simply smiled at her friend, running her hand over the girls slick breast. The two of them were silent for a number of minutes, basking in the glow of their session. It was getting late in the afternoon, and Jennifer began to think about the evening. She'd promised Jeff that she and Dan would join him on a double date, but she also didn't want to miss the beach party.

She was still tossing decisions around in her mind when they were both startled by the sound of the front door opening. Jennifer sat bolt upright, looking in vain for a blanket or something to cover them up with. It had to be Dan's father returning from work, and they'd left the door unlocked!

Neither girl had the chance to cover up, even if their had been something handy. As Jennifer turned back to the foyer, she was greeted with the sight of Dan's father standing in the doorway. His face registered the shock of what he was seeing, but only for a moment. Both girls watched his face as the shocked look was replaced by one of delight.

Jennifer knew that there was nowhere to hide, so she took the opposite tack, leaning back on her hands and turning her body to the man watching them. She saw his eyes drop to her shining breasts and she smiled at him, cocking one leg up and posing sexily.

"Uh...Hi, Mr. Renquist..." she said sweetly. "We were just..uh...studying..." Jennifer smiled sexily, feeling her heart beating nervously in her chest. She was still unsure exactly how Dan's father was going to react. But when a slow smile spread over the older man's handsome face, she relaxed.

And when she dropped her eyes to his crotch, and saw the bulge that was growing there, she knew that everything was going to be okay. Possibly even more than just okay...

"Studying, huh?" Dan's father said with a grin. "Must be a new course I wasn't aware of..." His eyes traveled up and down Jennifer's nakedness, making her shiver.

"Anatomy..." she replied with a wink. "I hope you don't mind..." She saw his eyes move over to Shannon, who was still turned away, her back to him as she clutched a pillow against her chest. "Oh...this is Shannon." she said in a conversational tone, "Shannon is part of our..uh...study group..." Jennifer reached over and snatched the pillow away from Shannon, making her squeal in protest.

Jack Renquist couldn't believe how calmly this young girl was reacting to all this. She was stark naked, fresh from a sexual session that had obviously worn out his son, and was talking to him as if they'd just run into each other at the mall. He felt his arousal increasing.

It began to peak as he saw the young blond turn to face him. Her firm young breasts were partially hidden by her thick mane of blond hair, but that only added to her erotic look. Her bright blue eyes looked at him nervously, but her pouting lips turned to a smile.

"Uh...hi Mr. Renquist..." she said sexily, in a little girl voice. "I hope you're not upset. We got a little carried away..." She too could see the obvious bulge in the man's pants, and knew instinctively that they were cool.

Jack let his eyes travel over the young bodies in front of him and smiled. "I guess I should be upset..." he began, "But it's kind of hard to be with you two looking like you are." He winked at Jennifer and grinned.

"I'll just forget I saw anything. If I start to yell, I might wake up sleeping beauty over there..." He grinned and glanced at his son, snoring peacefully. "He looks exhausted!" Jack said this last thing with a touch of envy in his voice, making Shannon smile.

"I'll be in the den." Jack said, picking up his briefcase. "You guys carry on. If you want something to drink, there's plenty in the fridge." He let his eyes roam once more over the two naked beauties, then turned and walked through the door, releasing a huge sigh.

When he was gone, Shannon looked over at Jennifer. Both girls began to laugh, trying to remain as quiet as they could.

"Well, that went pretty well, considering the circumstances..." Shannon chuckled. "He was pretty nice about everything wasn't he?"

Jennifer smiled and nodded, remembering the first time that Mr. Renquist had discovered her and Dan.

"Yeah," she replied, "Mr. Renquist is pretty cool." She leaned towards Shannon. "And his cock is even bigger than Dan's..." She grinned when Shannon stared back with a shocked expression. Giggling quietly, she scooted closer and proceeded to tell Shannon all about the night that Jack had watched as she sucked Dan off on the couch. Shannon felt her heart pounding as Jennifer described in detail how Dan had come all over her face as she looked into the eyes of his father.

As Jennifer related to her how Jack had stood in the doorway, stroking his monster cock as she posed for him, Shannon could feel her pussy begin to tingle and dampen.

"Wow..." she said, the gears in her mind obviously whirling away. Jennifer knew exactly what the blond was thinking.

"I think I'd like a drink..." she said, winking at Shannon.

"I think I'll join you, Jennifer." Shannon replied with a smile. "I think Dan will be okay without us for a few minutes..."

Shannon looked very erotic with her blond hair still wet and matted with Dan's semen. Jennifer let her eyes travel over the blonde's body as she stood up in front of her. The girl was incredibly sexy looking.

Smiling at her, she led the way into the kitchen. In one corner was a wet bar, fully stocked with anything imaginable. Jennifer made a gin and tonic for each of them, then smiling at Shannon, reached for a bottle of scotch.

"I think Mr. Renquist might need a drink after his hard day at work..." she explained, putting ice in a third glass and filling it half full with scotch.

Shannon smiled, seeing where this was leading. "I think it's the least we can do..." she agreed.

Picking up the drinks, the girls grinned at each other and walked out of the kitchen. Pausing in front of the door to the den, Jennifer took a deep breath and knocked lightly.

"Yes...?" Jack's voice answered. Jennifer looked at Shannon and pushed the door open slowly. Jack was standing with his back to the door, leafing through a tall file cabinet.

"We thought you might want a drink Mr. Renquist. I hope scotch is okay...." Jennifer said softly as the two walked into the dimly lit den. It was richly appointed, with deep grained wood paneling and plush leather furniture.

"Scotch would be wonderful..." Jack began, turning to them. His jaw dropped as he saw their nakedness, and his eyes opened wide. "What the...?" he stammered, "You're...I mean..Dan...?"

Shannon grinned, and walked up to the older man, holding his drink out for him. "Dan's still asleep." she whispered. "We were lonely..." Her eyes ran over the front of Dan's father, pausing when she reached his bulge.

Jack took his drink, taking a big gulp and letting his eyes move over Shannon's naked body. "My god..." he rasped, "I can't believe this..." he turned to Jennifer and watched with a dry throat as she smiled at him and brought a hand up to cup one breast.

"I told Shannon about last Wednesday..." she whispered. Stepping closer to the befuddled man she grinned at him. "About how you watched me giving Dan a blow job...and how you showed this to me..."

Jennifer reached her hand out to touch Jack's hard-on. He jumped at the touch of her fingers and moaned as she curled them around his shaft.

"I guess I kind of lost control..." he said, "You looked so hot, I couldn't help it..."

Shannon stepped closer also, standing beside Jennifer and reaching out to cup the man's heavy balls.

"Did you like watching Dan come on Jennifer's face..." she teased. "I don't blame you. I got really turned on when I watched him do that this afternoon." She fondled his balls, marveling at how big and full they felt. She pressed against him, pushing her tits against his arm.

"He was on my chest, fucking my tits..." she continued, loving the effect she was having, "When he came, he shot his cum all over our faces....he comes a lot, you know...."

"Just like his father, I'll bet..." Jennifer whispered, pulling Jack's zipper down. Shannon moved up to undo his belt and button as Jennifer reached inside his pants. She couldn't wait to feel the cock that she'd seen from a distance.

Shannon dropped slowly to her knees in front of Jack, drawing his pants down to his ankles. She was surprised to see that he wasn't wearing any underwear. surprised and delighted. She sighed as Jack's huge cock filled her field of vision.

Jennifer smiled and began to run her hand up and down the big shaft. Jack groaned as the young girl began to masturbate him.

"We'll have to be quick..." she whispered, leaning forward to kiss him. "But that shouldn't be a problem." She looked down at Shannon, who was licking the man's balls as Jennifer stroked him.

"Shannon's a real cocksucker..." she said teasingly, rubbing Jack's cock over Shannon's cheeks. "She loves to suck a hard cock like yours... Suck it until it comes inside her mouth so she can swallow all your hot, thick cum...."

Jack groaned as this young girl teased him with her hands and her words. "In fact," she continued, "That's why we get along so well..." she dropped to her knees beside Shannon.

"I'm a cocksucker too...." Jennifer said sensually. Jack groaned as she licked the end of his cock. "Come for us, Jack...we're here to suck you off...come in our mouths...."

The two girls went to work on the huge cock in front of them. Taking turns, they would each slide the big shaft deep into their mouths, sucking wildly and wetly for a few seconds before offering it to the other.

Jack couldn't believe this was happening to him. Two young girls were kneeling at his feet, sucking his cock as if their lives depended on it. Jennifer's mouth was wetter and softer, but Shannon was able to take him effortlessly into her throat, rolling her tongue over his shaft as she did so.

Their techniques were very different, but their hunger was the same. It was obvious that both of these girls loved giving head, and were thirstily working on drawing the cum from his balls.

Jennifer could feel Jack's cock expanding in her mouth as she sucked him noisily. She looked up at him and smiled, letting him know exactly where they wanted him to come. When she felt his balls begin to draw up into their sack, she hurriedly passed the throbbing cock to Shannon, who immediately wrapped her lips around it.

"Come Jack..." Jennifer panted huskily, "Come in her mouth... Look at her suck your cock... look at those lips...cocksucker's lips... come in her mouth, Jack... you know she wants to taste you...drink you... swallow your cum...."

Jack couldn't believe he was hearing those hot, erotic words coming from such an innocent looking mouth. He watched Shannon sucking his cock. He felt his cock expand until it was stretching her lips white, but she continued to suck with such abandon and desire that he couldn't help himself. He felt his cum race up his shaft and explode inside Shannon's beautiful mouth.

The young blonde's eyes widened with surprise as her mouth suddenly filled with thick jism. Never in all her years of cocksucking had she gagged on a load of semen, but this time was different. Jack's load was so powerful, that no matter how hard she tried to swallow, she couldn't ingest the full amount.

Shannon felt the liquid pour over her lips and down her chin as she pulled her mouth away, offering the spurting cock to Jennifer who gratefully closed her lips around the head just as a second powerful blast erupted, filling her mouth with warm creamy seed. As Jennifer looked up into Jack's hot eyes, she opened her mouth, showing her tongue as he fired another load over it. She smiled, letting the semen spill from her lips and over her chin, dripping hotly onto her tits. When she heard him groan, she turned his cock back to Shannon, who grinned as he shot his last volley over her chin and neck. Shannon sucked him lovingly as she felt his thick cock slowly getting softer inside her hot mouth.

Jennifer looked over at Shannon and smiled. "So that's where Dan learned that from...!" she laughed.

Shannon winked and motioned with her eyes towards the door. Jennifer nodded and turned back to Mr. Renquist.

"We were never even here..." she whispered with a smile, standing in front of Dan's father. "This never even happened..."

Jack nodded his understanding, still unable to speak. He watched dumbly as both girls stood up and backed out of the room. His semen hung in wet droplets from their flesh, making him even hotter as he watched them leave, shutting the door silently behind them.

With his cock still semi-hard, Jack Renquist fell into one of the big leather armchairs in the den, his heart racing as his mind recalled the vision of the two young girls sucking him off moments before. He chided himself for letting his own son's girlfriend suck his cock, but he smiled nonetheless as his mind relived the last ten minutes. He felt his balls filling again as his hand dropped to his cock. Closing his eyes, he began to stroke....

Shannon and Jennifer stood outside of the den door, trying hard not to giggle out loud. Pressing her naked body against her friend's, Jennifer began to lick Jack's still warm semen from Shannon's face and neck, making her sigh. As they walked down the hall to the living room, their arms around each other, both of them took turns lapping up semen wherever they could find it. By the time they reached the living room, they were both hot for more fun.

Dropping into the overstuffed couch, they again wrapped their arms around one another as they looked down at Dan's still sleeping form. Jennifer shrugged her shoulders and brought her hand up to Shannon's firm breast, squeezing it lightly as she ran her fingers over the surface, massaging the remaining semen into her friend's skin..

Shannon smiled and rested her head on Jennifer's shoulder, staring into space as her mind began to flow. Turning her head to Jennifer, she smiled.

"So Dan comes like a horse, does he...?" she said with a wink.

Jennifer grinned and nodded. "And so does his father!" she said with a chuckle.

"Tell me..." the blond whispered, "I want to hear it...how do you know...?"

Jennifer grinned and laid her head against the back of the couch as she thought.

"I grew up on a farm in Minnesota." she began. "Winters were pretty cold there and my cousins and I used to play in the barn when it got too cold outside."

"And...?" Shannon urged.

"And...my uncle used to raise horses...." Jennifer looked over at Shannon and grinned again. The cheerleader looked shocked, but her eyes were blazing as she thought she realized where Jennifer was going with this.

"You've got to be kidding!" she said with a smile. "You mean...?"

Jennifer laughed again, realizing what her friend was thinking. "No!! God! I'm not that weird!! What? You think I've, like, sucked off a horse or something??" She was laughing so hard that tears were coming to her eyes and then Shannon was laughing with her, just as hard. Each time the laughter would start to let up, they'd look at each other and start all over again. Finally, they both began to gain control and lay back on the couch, panting and wiping the tears from their eyes.

"Hey...I didn't know", Shannon chuckled, "We've kinda just met, you know. I thought you were just sharing something personal." She got a hurt look on her face and turned her eyes downward, like a whipped puppy.

That made them both crack up again, until they both had to fight for control. Finally, Jennifer grinned at Shannon with a wicked look in her eyes.

"Tell you what though." she said in a whisper, "If you promise to never tell a soul, I will tell you something pretty personal..."

Shannon perked up, a big grin on her face. "Okay! Tell me, sister! Tell me!" Jennifer laughed and shook her head.

"Only if you agree to return the favor. Something personal. And sexy. And hot..." Shannon nodded her head in agreement. "And no bullshit, Shannon. It's gotta be true." She dropped her hand to Shannon's lag, slowly moving it higher. "And sexy...." Her hand brushed Shannon's sparse pussy hair. "And hot..."

Shannon let her thighs part as Jennifer's hand turned and cupped her mound. Shannon moaned softly as Jennifer's finger began to explore...

"I'll go first...." Jennifer said, almost in a whisper. She proceeded to tell Shannon about how she'd developed a love for fellatio. Because of their common bond in that area, she knew that Shannon would be turned on to hear of her own exploits. She told all about her times with Jeff, from the first sessions of picture taking, on through the hotter times of handjobs and cocksucking. When she'd finished reliving the first time she'd sucked her cousin off, and let him fuck her tits, Shannon was literally panting beside her on the couch. Both of them lay there for a few minutes, kind of basking in the glow. Each now had a hand in or on the other's pussy, and both of them were very aroused. Jennifer from reliving the story in her mind, and Shannon from hearing every exciting, cum-filled detail.

Shannon's hips moved lazily as Jennifer's fingers slid slowly in and out of her now drenched pussy. She smiled, her fingers moving closer to Jennifer's crotch. Jennifer smiled and allowed her legs to separate, inviting Shannon closer. Both girls sighed as Shannon's fingers moved through Jennifer's curls and into her pussy.

"Exactly..." Jennifer moaned.

"So did you suck him off after that day...?" Shannon asked, sliding her fingers between Jennifer's wet pussy lips.

Jennifer looked at her and grinned. " Jeff's cum was the sweetest thing I'd ever eaten..." she said sincerely. "I think that's why I love to suck guys off so much...." Reaching her hand out, she cupped Shannon's full breast, squeezing it lightly.

"Did I suck him off?" she said, closing her eyes and remembering, "Yeah I did...I sucked him off every day for three weeks..." her tongue ran around her lips as she recalled. "There were some days when I'd suck him off four and five times a day...Jeff taught me everything about cocksucking...and I loved every mouthful..." She looked down at Shannon, moving her hand over the blonde's belly and between her thighs. "Some nights I'd sneak into his room in the middle of the night just to give him a handjob...just to feel his hard cock in my hand...mmmmm....." Her voice trailed off .

"I think you'd like Jeff...." she said thoughtfully. "He's got a great cock. He's also the first to fuck my tits and come on my face....god, that was so fucking exciting...feeling him come all over my face.... Mmmm...OH... Shannon... yesss....ooo... oh...oh.... yeah....do that... fuck me with your finger....I'm coming...oh...fuck!"

Jennifer's hips began to move against Shannon's probing fingers. Her own story had turned her on as she remembered her first blow jobs and Shannon was driving her over the edge. Her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave as Shannon smilingly finger fucked her friend. Leaning back on the couch, she spread her legs wider, letting Shannon thrust her fingers in to the hilt, slamming her palm against her clit.

Jennifer's orgasm continued until she felt a velvety soft black cloth cover her senses. Grinning like a wild woman, she passed gently into near-unconsciousness. She floated happily amongst her memories, both near and far, feeling more at peace with herself than she'd ever felt in her entire life....

When she 'came to' a few seconds later, she saw Shannon grinning down at her, her fingers in her mouth as she licked Jennifer's cum from them. Jennifer smiled and hugged her new friend.

"Damn! Your fingers are so hot in my pussy..." Jennifer sighed, You made me come so fucking good..."

"Finger lickin' good..." Shannon chuckled, sucking noisily on her fingers. Jennifer sighed and squeezed Shannon's breast, feeling her chest heaving.

And now, my dear Shannon.... It's your turn... " she said in a conspiratorial tone. "And I want it hot..."

Unbeknownst to either girl, Dan Renquist lay beside the couch, his hard cock paining him as he lay upon it. He'd woken up in the middle of Jennifer's story, but pretended to be fast asleep. From the way the girls were whispering, he knew that his awakening would trigger the end to the story telling. His cock had grown as hard as it ever had while listening and was a solid pipe under his belly, throbbing with a delicious pain. And listening to Shannon's fingers wetly fucking in and out of Jennifer's pussy only heightened his lust. He'd have given anything to have watched them fingering each other. Still, he didn't dare move for fear of missing Shannon's 'sharing'. "Do you want to hear about my best cocksucking experience, or my first...?" Shannon was saying.

Jennifer moved closer to her girlfriend, running her fingers over her breasts, then trailing down over her belly, teasing her.

"Just make it hot, sugar", she said, "Just make it hot...."

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Mark Singer.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.