The Best Erotic Stories.

Melinda Pt. I
by Anonsky
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


Jerry slipped his arm under my head and I snuggled up closer to him and put my head on his upper arm and shoulder. I couldn't get what Julie and Betty had said out of my mind, and lying there next to Jerry, feeling the warmth of his body against mine, was making it even worse. My cunt felt like it was melting, aching to be touched. I had never felt this aroused before, except when Jimmy and I parked by the river and engaged in some pretty heavy petting. I wanted to take Jerry's hand and place it on me, to feel him stroke me, to hold him even closer, but I was afraid, afraid he'd reject me. I hesitated and then told him about what I had overheard in the restroom - Betty and Julie speculating that he and Gary were screwing me.

"Those bitches," he muttered. "Don't let it bother you, Mel. No one pays any attention to those two."

I propped myself up on my right elbow so I could see his face more clearly. "I'm not bothered by it, but it did make me wonder." I placed my left hand on his chest, toying with his chest hair. "Have you....Well, you know, have you ever thought about me like that? About having sex with me?"

"Geezzus, Mel. You're my sister."

"I know that silly." I chuckled softly, "But you just saw me in my panties and bra, and just a couple of months ago, you were naked and walked in on me when I was getting out of the shower. I just wondered if you ever thought about me like that - if I ever turned you on."

"Mel.......well, yeah, sometimes," he fidgeted some and then continued, "a guy really can't help it. If I see a pretty girl, and you're certainly pretty, it just happens."

"Did seeing me in the shower like that give you a hard-on? You got out of there so fast I didn't get a chance see. I just wondered if you liked what you saw." I moved my hand up from his chest to his neck and chuckled. His neck was hot; he was blushing.

In a shocked voice, Jerry said, "Mel..."

"Oh, don't act so shocked," I said interrupting him. "I know what a erection is and what one looks like."

"You and Jimmy have had sex?"

"No, we've just fooled around some - I'm still a virgin. That's more than you and Gary can say." Laughing softly I poked him in his ribs. "You still haven't answered my questions. Did you like what you saw.....did it give you hard-on?"

"Yeah, I did like you," he said with short embarrassed laugh. "Your tits were a lot prettier and bigger than I realized."

When he paused, I pressed my body against him. I could feel my right breast against the side of his chest, its nipple, hard and erect, pressing into him. "Hmmm, that's good....but you still haven't answered the other question."

"Yeah.....yeah, I got an erection."

While we were talking and I was teasing Jerry, I had made up my mind. I wanted Jerry to make love to me now....tonight. I was apprehensive and a little afraid - not of having sex with him, but that he might say no, that he might reject me. I glanced down his body. The sheet had slipped down, and in the faint light from the bathroom, I could see a pronounced bulge in the front of his briefs.

"Like this one here," I whispered as I slid my hand down his body into the top of his briefs and wrapped my fingers around his rigid prick.

Jerry's body jerked as though I had used a cattle prod on him. "Geezus Mel....What are you doing?"

"Sssh....not so loud. You want Mom to come up and find us like this." He had grabbed my wrist but had made no effort to pull my hand away from his prick. When I began to fondle his prick with my fingers, stroking it, feeling the veins standing out on its shaft, he loosened his grip on my wrist. I moved my hand lower, to the base of his prick and then lower still, cupping his balls in my hand and gently massaging them. As I brought my hand back up underneath his rigid prick, pulling it up against his body and out the top of his briefs, I heard Jerry take a deep breath.

"My God Mel, we shouldn't be doing this.....really we shouldn't."

"Jerry, I want to. I've been thinking about it all night." I looked at him, leaned closer, and lowered my lips to his until they were barely touching his lips. "I want you to kiss me, Jerry. A real kiss not a peck on the lips," I whispered softly, feeling my lips brush his, my breast pressing against his side. He had been acting like he didn't know what to do with his hands so I told him, "Put your arms around me. Put them around me and kiss me."

As I pressed my lips to his, he released my wrist and put his arms around me, pulling me even closer. I opened my lips and teased his lips with the tip of my tongue. When Jerry responded, opening his mouth and thrusting his tongue into my mouth, it felt like that cattle prod had been used on my pussy. When Jerry thrust his tongue into my mouth, I felt a muscle spasm deep in my gut and a sensation of heat and moistness in my cunt - I wanted to feel him against my pussy, feel him touching me there. I moved more on top of him and straddled his left leg, pressing my pussy against the top of his thigh, rubbing my mons against his leg trying to relieve the desire I was feeling. I had never felt a desire this intense, and so damn compelling.

Dry humping his leg must have been an instinctive reaction to relieve the intense desire I was feeling because I had never done anything like that before. I remember thinking, "My God, I'm seducing him, my own brother." Just the thought of what I was doing aroused me even more. If Jerry had tried to stop, I think I would have been tempted to see if it was physically possible for a girl to actually rape a guy - that's how much I wanted him.

Jerry slid his hands up under my shirt and down my back. He pushed my panties down and gripped my naked buttocks in his hands, massaging them and pulling me even harder against his leg. The feel of my mons, my pussy hair, and my pussy lips rubbing against the bare skin of his leg was fantastic. Jerry moved his hands around to the front of my body and up to my breasts. He cupped my breasts in his hands, gently squeezing them and playing with my taut nipples. I moaned softly into his mouth and kissed him even harder, grinding myself against his leg. I remember thinking, "Oh my God, I'm going to cum.....damn, I'm going to cum and he hasn't even touched me, hasn't even touched my pussy."

Still holding the kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth, Jerry rolled me off his leg onto my side and slid his hand down to my pussy. He stroked and fondled my soaked pussy lips, and when his finger entered my pussy, I clutched him even tighter, feeling a wave of sensation engulf my body as I climaxed. I buried my face against his neck and shoulder to muffle my moans as my orgasm peaked. I felt it throughout my entire body, a spreading sense of warmth, tantalizing me with its sensations. I thrust my hips toward Jerry wanting his finger even deeper into my pussy, and as my body shuddered, I pressed my mouth to Jerry's neck moaning softly.

Jerry started to withdraw his hand and I immediately put mine atop his, holding his against my throbbing pussy. "No....no. Leave it there," I whispered weakly. "I like it. I like to feel you holding me there." I kissed his neck and with my hand pressed his hand harder against my pussy. I felt him slip another finger between my pussy lips and into my pussy hole. God, it felt good.

"Mel, I ought to go now.....really. I didn't mean for this to happen."

I just held Jerry tighter, pressing his hand to my pussy. Jerry's voice was soft but choked with emotion. "Hmmm, I don't want you to go," I murmured softly. "Oh Jerry, I still want you....and you want me. I can feel your prick pressing against me." I released his hand but he didn't remove his from my cunt. "My God Jerry, you're as hard as a rock and it's so warm."

The urgency of my desire had lessen, my orgasm taking the edge off it, but I wasn't satisfied - I still wanted him, wanted him to make love to me, wanted to feel his prick in my pussy. I took his prick in my hand, fondling it, letting my fingers glide over the large head. I felt the slick moisture of his pre-cum oozing from the slit in the head of his prick and I spread it over the smooth, silken head.

"Hmmmm, you're leaking," I giggled softly as I palmed the head of his prick, the pre-cum acting as lubrication for my hand. "You must want me....want me a lot."

"Geezus Mel, I do.....I do," he whispered huskily. "But we shouldn't do......you're a virgin. I don't...."

"Ssshh....just lay there and enjoy it," I whispered. I sat up, grasped his briefs and striped them down and off him. I rolled over between his legs, spreading them wide apart and lowered my mouth to his prick. I could see the large head glistening in the dim light, the pre-cum giving it a shiny appearance. I kissed it lightly and glanced up at Jerry. "You have a beautiful prick....I like it."

It was beautiful, standing up from his groin so hard and proud out of the thick mane of his dark pubic hair. It had to be at least 7 inches, maybe a little more, and the huge blood engorged circumcised head reminded me of a large plum, even to the dark purple color of a plum, but what amazed me was how thick, how big around his shaft was. Jerry's prick was much larger than Jimmy's. Just looking at Jerry's prick made me wonder what it would feel like pumping in and out my pussy and made me wonder if Gary's prick was just as big and beautiful.

Jerry gave a short embarrassed laugh. "Mel, you don't have to..."

"Ssshhh, I want to." I lowered my head and let my lips slip around the large head, my tongue probing at his small slit, tasting the pre-cum still seeping from the slit. I heard him moan softly as I lowered my mouth down his shaft until the head of his prick was pushing at the entrance to my throat, almost gagging me. I slipped my hand under his sac and gently massaged his balls as I pumped my mouth up and down on his prick, my tongue swirling around its head each time I came up. I felt his hands on my head, not holding me, merely riding with my head as I fucked his prick with my mouth.

"Oh Mel....Oh God, you're going to make me cum," he moaned.

I sat up quickly, removed the rest of my clothes and stretched out beside Jerry, pulling him over toward me. He came willingly, rolling over between my legs, his prick poking at my cunt. I reached down and guided the head of his prick between the swollen lips of my pussy and into my vagina. I could feel my pussy lips parting, surrounding the large head of his prick and it felt wonderful when Jerry began to push slowly forward, letting his prick spread and stretch my virgin pussy as he entered me. He was being gentle, but I could feel every inch of his prick as it entered me for the first time. God, I had never felt anything like this before, pushing into me, filling me. I felt him pause when he hit my hymen and then he drew back slightly and thrust forward harder. There was a sharp pain and then he was in me, buried all the way in my pussy. The pain faded quickly, much like the sting you get when they shoot the pin in your finger to get a blood sample, a sharp sudden pain that quickly fades.

I wrapped my legs around him as he started to pump his prick into me, taking long slow strokes. I could feel my pussy responding to him, responding to the feel of his prick as it entered me each time, stretching my pussy, exciting me even more. Lord, I was so wet and his prick was so large that I could hear it, hear him fucking me, and feel my pussy clinging to his prick as he drew it back for another thrust into me. I pushed my hips up to meet his downward thrusts, driving his prick even deeper into my pussy.

"Oh Jerry, you feel wonderful....fuck me hard." I strained up pushing my hips against him as I gripped his buttocks and pulled him in against me. "Oh God, you feel great. I love the way you feel," I moaned softly, hugging him tightly to my breasts as he began to drive his prick into my pussy even faster. I tried to spread my legs even wider, pulling him against my pussy, wanting to feel his prick even deeper in me. "Oh Jerry....I never knew it would feel like this.....so good. Fuck me harder....as hard as you can," I moaned softly.

"Mel......Geezus Mel, you're so damn tight - so warm and wet." Jerry extended his arms like he was doing pushups and pushed against me, grinding his prick into my pussy. "Oh Mel, I don't know how long I can last.....that's it fuck me back."

I raised my hips even higher, grinding my pussy against him as his prick plumbed the depths of my aching pussy. I could feel the tension building in my body as he increased the tempo of his thrusts, pushing me closer and closer to that peak - I knew I was fixing to cum. "Oh...don't stop. I'm going to cum," I moaned. "Oh Lord....that's it....that's it," I cried out, pressing my mouth against his neck to muffle my voice as my climax crested and raced through my body, my pussy convulsing around his prick as my body shuddered against his.

When I started to cum, Jerry began to fuck me even harder and faster, thrusting his prick into my pussy so hard that I could hear the wet slap of our bodies coming together. I felt Jerry's body tense up, his legs straining against me as he moaned softly.

"Oh Mel.....I'm going to cum," he moaned as he quickly withdrew from me.

"No....No. Don't stop....put it back in," I begged. When I felt the first shot of his warm semen land on my skin just above my pubic hair. I quickly pushed him over on his back and scrambled down beside him and captured his pulsating prick in my mouth. I had missed the first shots of his cum, but his prick was still pumping out cum, just more slowly and not as forceful. I gently sucked him, savoring the taste of his warm cum - it was the first time I had ever let anyone cum in my mouth. I sucked him until his prick began to soften in my mouth. I gave his limp prick a final kiss and then stretched out beside him, partly on him, and kissed him gently.

"Hmmm, Jerry," I murmured softly, "I loved that - it was wonderful. You were so gentle and sweet - and you taste great." Laughing softly, I gave him a quick kiss. "Why did you pull out? I wanted to feel you cum in me....feel you cum in my pussy."

"Mel, we can't take a risk like that. What if I got you pregnant?"

"Silly," I said laughing softly, "I can get just as pregnant from you leaking as I can from a gallon of your cum." I kissed him gently and drew back. "It was sweet of you to think about me though, but it would been okay. I've been on the pill for over a year."

"But you're, I mean you were a virgin....why?"

"The doctor put me on them last year - all that training for track was making me very irregular, and when I did have a period, they were pretty bad." I let my hand slide down and fondle his limp prick. "When I had to drop track, I kept on taking them - I thought they might come in handy someday," I whispered as I gently squeezed his prick. "Next time I want to feel you cum, feel you cum deep in my pussy."

"You already want a next time," he said as he let his hand cup my pussy, his fingers toying with my wet pussy lips.

"Yes....yes," I murmured softly, fondling his prick as I felt it begin to stiffen. "You want it too - I can feel you getting hard again."

Jerry didn't say anything, he rolled on his side and pulled me to him and kissed me passionately. I opened my legs and let his now rigid prick slip between my thighs and then closed them, trapping his prick against my dripping pussy. It was going to be a night that I would never forget.

Epilogue:
Well that's how it started some eleven years ago. I can remember that first time with amazing clarity, even after all those years. Of course, Jerry and I got Gary involved but that's another story or stories, as are the experiences we three had at college and afterward.

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Anonsky.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.