The Best Erotic Stories.

Massage Therapy
by EroticWriter
©

This is a 2 part (so far) story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


By the look of the bright blue patch on her panties now, I was sure it was an orgasm. I grabbed a fresh linen cloth from my bag and began to wipe her down. As I worked on her thighs, Amber adjusted her panties and the outline of her labia became apparent. Have I mentioned that I was hard as a rock by now but, I maintained my composure. When Amber opened her eyes, she looked at me and smiled. She asked if I had ever had a client orgasm during a massage. I chuckled and told her on occasion and it made me feel good to know that she was enjoying it. I began to apply baby powder on her legs, this time massaging very lightly. I continued the finger touch massage with the powder all over the front of Amber's body, again causing her nipples to stiffen. I again playfully teased her nipples and heard her groan. I traced my fingers from her toes all the way up to her neck and whispered to her to flip over. Amber began to question me about additional services. I told her some clients had requested an internal or external cleansing , shaving or my special service. I knew that would extract another question, which it did. Amber's face blushed when I told her the special service included the same massage she was getting now, followed by a cleansing (shower, douche and enema) , shaving of the legs, armpits and pubic area, then a second massage which included both a vaginal and anal massage. With the mention of the last massage the spot between her legs became larger. She turned and looked me straight in the eyes and asked if we could continue into the special service. She went on to tell me that her husband was older and did not pay much attention to her. She did love him and kept herself as attractive as she could, working out everyday etc. But, it was to no avail. Knowing that I had another appointment I had to turn her do. She again offered to double the price. I reminded her of the cost, knowing by the location and size of the house she could afford it. I agreed and asked her if I could use her phone. I called to cancel my next appointment and returned to Amber still on the massage table. Amber told me that she would forego the cleansing, since she douched and gave herself an enema each morning. It was part of her daily regime. The I suggested the shaving , she stated that that would not be a problem either however she would like the entire treatment at another time. I began to think to myself, this woman keeps herself in excellent condition, she is a very sexual being and her husband doesn't touch her? I decided that I would give her the attention she deserved and craved.

Now, laying on her stomach, I place my fingers under the waistband of her panties and slowly, almost teasingly, began to slide her panties down. She raised her hips to make it easier for me and I got my first glimpse of her vagina. Her labia glistened with moisture and her hips were moving up and down slightly in anticipation. The tan line from her thong was very pronounced against the rest of her bronzed skin. I found her tan lines extremely sexy and was beginning to have trouble hiding my erection. Again, I told Amber, if she became uncomfortable just let me know and I will stop. She smiled and told me she was not going to stop the impending massage. I dripped a liberal amount of oil on each cheek, then down the crevice in between. I took my time rubbing the oil into her buttocks. I did not want to rush, I wanted to be sure Amber enjoyed this. I spread her cheeks slightly and revealed her puckered anus. The skin to the opening was slightly darker and glistened from the oil. Amber let out a pleasurable gasp as my fingers made their first contact with a very intimate area. I lightly circled her rim with two fingers, applying just enough pressure to make her tingle. She seemed very tense so I knew I needed to be gentle. While my right and was making circles, my left hand worked the small of her back and her cheeks. Breathing very heavily now, Amber turned her head to me. With an expression of pure ecstasy on her face she asked me to insert a finger into her anus. I let my fingers linger on her puckered rim and asked her if she enjoyed being pleasured anally. Amber replied that nobody had ever touched her there. I knew that being gentle was of the essence. I increased the pressure on her anus and she instinctively resisted. Bringing my hands away, I lowered my head to her ear and whispered for her to relax. I kissed the nape of neck and let my hand descend to her crevice. Softly massaging, I let my tongue trace all the way down her back. Amber's moans came louder and more often. I heard her voice say something about sweet torture.

I was extremely aroused at her reactions. My erection was throbbing but, after a moment, I composed myself. My tongue was now at the very top of her cheeks. I separated them to expose her little hole and let my tongue make a quick pass across it. Amber gasped and went rigid for a moment, then relaxed. My tongue danced around her most private passage and I let my right hand wander to her outer labia. Amber raised her hips slightly and I cupped her pubis. For the first time I realized her vagina was completely bare. My, she was so wet. I delicately penetrated her anus with my tongue and massaged her outer lips with my fingers. Slowly I spread her lips, being as subtle as I could. I did not want the sensation in her vagina to overwhelm the feeling in her anus. My fingers explored her inner folds without entering her cervical canal. I quickened the pace of my tongue as my finger found its way to her clitoris. It felt erect and very hard. My tongue continued to venture deeper inside her anus. I knew that I would have to make sure she was completely relaxed before I inserted a finger. Being an anal virgin, I did not want Amber to feel the slightest bit of discomfort. This went on for about ten more minutes, teasing her tight little anus with my tongue and gently rolling her clitoris between my thumb and forefinger. Amber's vaginal secretions covered my right hand. I thought I had counted two orgasms since I began caressing her with my tongue, not earth shattering orgasms but enough to keep her satisfied. I lifted my head from between Amber's cheeks and sensually kissed my way up her back, sometime lingering for several seconds. I placed gentle pecks on her neck and moved to her ear. With a gentle lick, I whispered for her to roll over.

Amber looked up at me and smiled. Her hand instinctively moved to her bare pubis and rubbed lightly. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She opened her mouth and soon our tongues were dancing passionately. As our lips were locked together, I felt Amber's hand caressing my erection. I wasn't going to be able to take too much of that. I broke our kiss and let her know that this was not about my pleasure. She smiled and rubbed a little harder. Amber said that I had made that very apparent and knowing that only turned her on more. Saying she needed to see it, she unzipped my khakis and undid the button on the top. I stepped back and took off my shirt and let my slacks drop to the floor. My boxer shorts hit the floor soon after, freeing my erect penis.

I stepped forward and caressed Amber's breasts, paying particular attention to her erect nipples. With her right hand, Amber masturbated herself. I reached for the oil and dripped some on her breasts, belly, and pubic mound. I went to work on her breasts and she on her vagina. Now with her hands oiled up, Amber engulfed my member with her hand and slowly started moving back and forth. Her strokes were both sensual and rhythmic, just enough to keep me on the edge. I leaned forward and kissed her amorously. Our tongues again intertwined in an erotic dance. Slowly I kissed and licked down her neck, her fingers running through my hair. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and teased the other with my fingers. I suckled her breast gently and to my surprise was rewarded with a few drops of warm sweet milk. I looked up at Amber a she smiled devilishly, telling me she lactated since she was in her late teens. This was a special girl. I spent more than fifteen minutes teasing her breasts and tasting their nectar. Her nipples were very sensitive and she moaned continuously in delight, mini orgasms shuddering through her body. I had Amber on the verge of a major orgasm now for almost two hours. It has time I paid attention to her vagina, which was plentiful with juices. When my tongue made initial contact with her protruding clitoris, Amber gasped. I picked my head up for a moment to take in the beauty of her bare womanhood. Her lips slightly parted and effulgent, her clitoris prominent. I idly began to lick the outer labia and massage her anus with my finger. Her hips responded with a rhythmic motion, moving upward to meet my tongue. Her secretions flowed and moistened my fingers, allowing me to penetrate her rectum for the first time. Feeling my inserted finger, Amber mumbled something that resembled "thank you". I made little circles with my tongue on her now engorged clitoris occasionally slipping it deep inside her vaginal opening. Both the pace of my tongue and my finger pick up the pace and Amber became more vocal. She cried out with pleasure, saying how good it felt having a man between her! legs. After roughly twenty minutes, I thought Amber was going to hyperventilate her breathing had become so rapid. Without warning, her legs shot straight up in the air, her hips bucking and she screamed in an explosive orgasm. I slowed the pace of my tongue and withdrew my finger from her anus. At a leisurely pace, I lapped all the secretions from her lips, thighs and anus, allowing her to come down from her orgasm. Amber lay there for several minutes basking in the afterglow, shuddering a few times from what she described as aftershocks as I lightly caressed her inner thighs.

A few more moments passed and I helped Amber to her feet and held her in my arms. We kissed passionately and I asked her if she would like to be bathed. Her eyes lit up and she led me to the bathroom. The bathroom was enormous. An oversized bathtub sat in the corner that was probably big enough for three people. Just next to it was a large shower stall. I stepped up to run the bath water and Amber said she would rather I join her in the shower. I nodded and opened the shower stall to find three shower heads, one from each wall. I turned on the water, let it run for a few moments and had Amber step in. I followed just after. My erection had subsided but, that soon changed as I began to soap Amber's shoulders with a fruity smelling shower gel from behind her. She reached behind with a hand full of gel and massaged my member to hardness. I let my hands drop to her breasts and slowly caressed them, making her nipples stand straight. I manipulated her breasts and heard a soft moan. The water coming from three directions cascaded down our bodies. Amber's hands left my erection and cupped mine over her bosom, giving them a tender squeeze. Her hands ascended up behind my neck and she arched her back causing her warm buttocks to make contact with my penis and exposing the front of her neck. I leaned forward and kissed her neck as she began to grind her backside into my crotch. My hands found their way down to Amber's bare pubis, making contact with her clitoris. Amber shuddered almost immediately in a mini orgasm, still gyrating on my member. Turning her head she kissed me intimately, then bent forward to! give me access to her delicate passage. Her eyes seemed to plead for me to enter her. I told her it was not necessary for her to please me. Amber responded by turning and dropping to her knees and taking my member in her mouth. I was amazed when her lips made contact with my stomach. She reached up and cupped my testicles, massaging gently. Waves of pleasure reached every nerve in my body. I stroked her hair while her tongue swirled around the head of my hardness. Having been is this aroused state for sometime, I was not going to be able to take mush more of this. Amber's lips released my member and slid her body up mine. Giving me a gentle kiss she said, " I need you inside me." I was more than willing to oblige.

Again, Amber turned and leaned forward, exposing her moist vagina, her lips pouting. I guided the head of my erection to her labia and softly teased them by sliding it along the slit. She lunged her hips backward trying to get me to penetrate. I became a little caught up in teasing her and avoided entering her just yet. I let the tip of my penis linger at her entrance for a few moments and let the head slide in, then quickly withdrew. Amber quickly gulped for her breath. Again with the tip at the entrance I slid in further feeling the velvet walls of her vagina. I set a slow pace knowing if I went too fast this would end much too quickly. I concentrated extremely hard, being sure that I did not ejaculate abruptly. My hands caressed her hips and cheeks. I heard her mumble that she was going cum as her tight vaginal muscles pressured my erection. I let my right hand slip underneath to stroke her clitoris. As soon as I made contacted, Amber convulsed in a combustible orgasm. The ! heat and wetness inside her engulfed my member. I had to slow the pace. I let my hips come to and almost complete stop and began to pet her back and her hair. Amber straightened up, turned her head and kissed me. She was panting, telling me that she wanted me to cum inside her. All of a sudden, I no longer had control of our pace. Amber bucked her hips quickly and rhythmically, impaling her self on my penis. Reaching behind her with on hand she cupped my scrotum and squeezed. I released deep inside her womb and grunted loudly, her internal walls clamping down hard on me. I felt her body quiver in one last orgasm. I withdrew and Amber turned, reached down and caressed me as I went flaccid. We embraced and kissed for the next few minutes under the movement of water. I let my hands run lightly over her body as she reached to turn off the water.

We stepped out of the shower and I grabbed an oversized towel to dry her. The terry cloth roamed over her body absorbing the wetness. When I was done, I asked her to stand still while I dried myself. I had noticed some lotion near the sink, retrieved it and commenced on moisturizing her entire body. She led me to the bedroom where I found another long silk robe hanging behind the door. I helped Amber put it on and tied the sash for her, then led her back downstairs to the sunroom. I placed Amber comfortably in lounge chair and went to make her a cup of tea. When I returned, Amber was sitting quietly reading a book. I placed the tea on the table next to her chair and proceeded to pack up my things. Before I left, Amber told me how much she enjoyed the massage and that she would like to book an appointment for next week. We made it for early in the morning so I could help her with her normal routine. Amber rose and walked me to the door, handing me thirty $100 bills. I kissed her on the lips lightly and told her to put her money away, I had enjoyed it just as much as she did.

The End.

This is a 2 part (so far) story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Please send all comments about this story to EroticWriter.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.