The Best Erotic Stories.

No Regrets part I
by AnonSky
©

This is a 4 part story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2|3|4
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 4 parts for faster page loading.


When she came out Allan was gathering up his clothes. "Look what time it is. I don't want to, but I better go before your folks get back. One look at how happy I am and they would know we've been making love." Allan slipped on his tennis shorts, not bothering to put on his wet briefs. Standing up he took Susan in his arms and kissed her....then he said, "When can I see you again? How about Monday night?"

"Monday will good, Allan.....I'll dream about you tonight," she whispered in his ear. Susan gently nibbled on his ear lobe as he held her close. "There is something else I would rather be nibbling on," she whispered huskily.

"God, Susie, you'll get me so turned on I'll never get out of here," gasped Allan.

They walked to the living room; Susan was still naked. When they got to the front door, Susan looked at Allan and started giggling, covering her mouth with her hand. With their kissing, Allan's prick had begun to respond, it was semi-hard and the head of his prick was sticking out from under his shorts.

Allan said, "What....did I....what is it?"

Susan pointed to his crotch, "C'mon, I can fix that." She took him by the hand and led him over to the couch.....unfastening his shorts she let them drop to the floor.....pushing him to a seat on the couch, Susan knelt between his legs and lowered her mouth to his semi- stiff prick....as her lips engulfed the head of his prick and her tongue gently probed around the smooth plum head, she felt him quickly become hard, filling her mouth. Lifting her mouth off his rigid prick she kissed it. "Let me take care of it for you," she said. "This will hold you until Monday night."

Susan took the large purple head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head and under the ridge of his crown. She began to pump her head up and down, taking him as deep in her throat as she could. She could feel the head of his prick pressing against the back of her throat. After a minute of two of this she heard Allan moan softly, "God, that feels good Susie.....suck it hard.....that's it suck it." She felt Allan's hands on the side of her head, not holding her back, but riding with her up and down movements. She could feel Allan's thighs begin to quiver and he said, "I'm going to cum.....Ohhhhh.....Susieeee.....suck it...suck it."

She felt his prick throb, pulse, and felt the cum hit the back of her throat....not as much as the first time she thought. Susan sucked him gently until no more cum was oozing out of his prick and she could feel his prick shrinking, shriveling up in her mouth. Susan kissed it one last time and stood up, pulled Allan up to her and kissed him deeply.

"Susie, that was great," said Allan as he kissed her again.

"That was just to remind you of what you have to look forward to tomorrow night," said Susan. She watched as Allan fastened his shorts, "See, the little fellow is no longer peeking out at me."

Allan laughed, "No, he's retired for the night....I mean really retired." Allan kissed her at the door saying, "If it's okay, I'll call you tonight."

"Of course it's okay, silly, I'd be hurt if you didn't call," she said kissing him good bye. She stood at the window and watched him drive away. Hugging herself, she went to clean up thinking, "Damn, I knew sex could be good, but I didn't realize I would enjoy it this much -- I could really fall for this guy.....I mean all the way."

She and Tracey, her eighteen-year-old sister, were cleaning up from a late dinner, it was almost 10 p.m., and Tracey was questioning her about Allan. Tracey had met him and liked him, called him a 'hunk' with a capital H. Allan had called about eight and they had talked for over 30 minutes, which only whetted Tracey's curiosity.

Drying a pan, Tracey stood close to Susan in front of the sink and whispered, "Did you and Allan make out today? I think he's great...sexy looking too in a quiet way...Well, did you? Is that why he called.....why you guys talked so long?"

"Sssh," said Susan, "Mom or Grandma will hear you."

After about 15 minutes of questions and 'Sssh'ing,' Susan smiled and whispered to Tracey, "We can't talk about it here. After everyone is in bed, slip into my room and I'll tell you all about it....Okay?"

"Great!" said Tracey. Susan almost laughed at her enthusiasm, but merely shook her head and smiled.

To Be Continued.

This is a 4 part story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2|3|4
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 4 parts for faster page loading.

Send feedback about this story to AnonSky.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.