The Best Erotic Stories.

Riding the Javelin
by David Shaw
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.


"Yes, Jodi, please, please, play with my tits, all of you, please." I couldn't believe how desperate she was sounding. Either that javelin was really hurting our captured teacher or she was making a good production of sounding as if it was.

Naturally, the more desperate she sounded, the more Jodi spun things out. "Hmm. . . well, I'll ask the lads about it. OK guys, is anybody interested in playing with Mrs Dunkley's big fat tits?"

He certainly had our approval on that notion, and we all snarled in approval like a wolf pack around a trapped deer.

"OK, the motion is carried unanimously. Now, would all those who'd like to fuck Mrs Dunkley as well please lift her up to show approval in the usual manner."

She shrieked in pain as we gave her another swift lift, wriggling on top of the javelin again as though it were an electrified fence. Maybe it was, because there was enough excitement shooting through my body alone to have put a high voltage charge into the steel shaft. Jodi tugged the teacher's earring again to make sure she was listening.

"So how about that idea, Christine? You think this might be a good time to get put on your back and give the class a practical demonstration in sex education?"

"Yes, Jodi, yes, yes! Anything you want!"

Jodi giggled: "Does that include multiple choice answers?"

"God, yes, I'll take all of you on - all of you. But for fuck's sake let me down, please!"

It seemed that what we had on our javelin here was a teacher who'd been taught a quick and very successful lesson in learning to do what she was told. If she hadn't known much before about how to enforce discipline she'd certainly come to the right place to learn. Jodi enforced her surrender with quickly delivered demands. "Right, lower her onto her heels. Linda, grab her sweater at the bottom. Christine, hold up your arms or we'll hold you up again."

The teacher let out a great shuddery sigh of relief as settled her back onto her heels. As Linda and Jodie tugged at the tight fitting sweater she instantly held her arms up over her head and kept them there as the material was rucked up until her bra strap came into view. It was as wide as my thumb, satin white, with silver metal double clips. Sexy, but not much of a consolation prize for what must be visible from the front. Surprisingly, it was Linda who made the first comment from that viewpoint: "My God, look at them."

If there's ever been a more unnecessary suggestion I can't imagine where or when it was made. Will and Jacko nearly had their eyes popping out of their heads and even Jodi looked startled. Then he and Linda jerked sweater up further until it was caught up around the teacher's raised elbows and wrapped around her head.

"OK, take that javelin away. Push her up against the storage racks. Hold her there. Keep her arms up."

We did as he said in a flurry of movement, pushing the teacher back against the racks and holding her wrists up above her head, although all you could see of it was a pile of disarranged black hair protruding from the top of the sweater. She certainly couldn't see a thing, which saved her at least one shock as Jodi pulled out his flick knife. All he wanted it for though was to cut a couple of lengths off a roll of lane marking tape.

"Put her wrists up against the supports."

Will and Jacko stepped apart to hold Christine's wrists against the vertical shelving struts. When they did they revealed the stiff white cups of her foundation bra. My immediate thought was that they must be padded after all, because surely to God she couldn't walk around all day supporting that amount weight in front of her?

"Christ, you could carry a week's shopping home in those cups," Mark declared, sharing my disbelief.

Not that we had much chance to admire the sights because Jodi immediately stepped in front of Christine as he tied her wrists to the struts. There was no resistance, she simply stood against the shelves as she was secured. Jodi stood back, with the rest of us crowing around him to take in the view again.

"One teacher, almost ready for lessons," Jodi said happily.

By God, was she ever! Sweater up around her face, boobs out on the shop window, the waist band of her skirt jammed around her wide hips and the top of a white girdle just seen above it with a couple of rolls of stomach fat resting on top. Not that she didn't have a pretty good figure without even taking into account those fantastic udders. A bit overripe maybe, but what could you expect at that age. As for that pleated skirt and those boots underneath it - well, it looked as if Christmas was coming early this year.

Jodi began unbuttoning his shirt. "Go over and introduce yourselves, guys. You know what to do. Linda, you lazy bitch, come here and unlace my shoes."

That time I must have been slow off the mark because Mark beat me, if you'll forgive the pun. And he was behind Jacko. Not that Mrs Dunkley knew the difference. She just knew we were taking turns at feeling her tits and as she was fondled she said loudly again and again that her name was Christine, she was very pleased to meet us, and she'd do whatever we told her to. Again, there was no doubt about how effective Jodi's training techniques were. Not that I cared much about anything but being at the end of the queue for copping a few feels.

"They're for real," Jacko announced loudly. He had his hands on each of her cups but not for long as Will elbowed him aside and grabbed one for himself.

"My name is Christine and I'll do whatever you want," the teacher said again, loud enough for us to hear even though she was partially muffled by the sweater across her face. Mark got in between both of them, lifted up a roll of the sweater high enough to reveal her mouth hanging open and put his mouth against hers to see what the reaction was. He was also copying Jodi's methods by holding one of her earrings but he didn't seem to need to do much with it to get the results he wanted. Of course I was going frantic and in the end I had to pull him off her so I could get a turn.

By then Will and Jacko were pulling up Ma Dunkley's skirt and I was finally able to get my fingers on both of her cups. One touch and I found out what everybody else already had done, that these were the genuine items. The heat coming from them was proof enough without even needing to feel the lumps where her nipples were pushing against the stiff fabric. I wondered how she'd react to another tonguing and gave her lips a little lick. What I got back immediately was a length of flesh that pushed into my mouth like a cow cleaning out an oat trough.

Mrs Dunkley probably had no idea who she was french kissing and just as probably couldn't have cared by then anyway. I pushed two fingers down between the rolls of flesh squelched up out of the top of the bra and swirled things around a little. The storage rack she was tied to began rattling as she snorted through her nose, then started trying to lick my tonsils again. Mind you, I think that was mostly due to what Will and Jacko were doing around her panties. Mark came crowding in again as well, taking hold of the nipple I'd abandoned only for a second. It was a real gold rush, everybody staking out a claim wherever there was a chance. Not that you could complain, there was more territory going spare there than in Alaska.

"OK, pull the sweater up a bit," Jodi told us. "I want her to see this."

I heaved the bottom of the sweater up clear of Christine's face. Her eyelids had been closed. They opened though as soon as the light fell onto her flushed cheeks and she stared into my face in a way that seemed to have trouble getting focused. "Oh, Christ, Andy, what are you all doing to me?"

"Getting you ready for a good fucking," I told her truthfully and the storage racks rattled again as she twitched like a shot rabbit.

"Out of the way, lads."

We reluctantly moved out of the way. Jodi was naked now, facing an equally naked Linda. They were side on to Christine, looking at her as Linda held Jodi's stiff cock in her right hand, rubbing it gently as if trying to put a polish on it.

"How about doing this for me, Mrs Dunkley? Would you like to do this for me?"

She didn't seem to have much difficulty in fastening her gaze on his cock. She was trembling but her voice hardly quivered as she answered.

"Yes, alright."

Jodi walked over to her. The sight of the opened knife he was carrying had her trembling even more, especially when he held it up close to her.

"Are you right handed or left handed."

"Right handed."

He slashed through the tape around her right wrist. She immediately lowered her hand and held his cock just as Linda had done, working his foreskin back and forth in slow movements. Jodi's knife dropped lower, underneath her bra strap and she gave a little grunt as he cut through it with one quick movement, letting her entire upperworks tilt over to one side like a collapsing bridge. Then he moved his face next to the teacher's and put his lips on hers, his free hand stroking her bottom. I could see her fingers working much more quickly against his cock and that she was squirming around again. Jacko and Will were on either side of Linda, pulling at her neat little tits at the same time as they were trying to get their clothes off as quickly as they could. That seemed like a good idea - in fact they were both good ideas but the lads were having trouble in sorting out their priorities.

Jodi stopped tonguing Christine and leaned back to use his knife again. The other strap fell apart and the bra cups slid halfway down her bust. We stared open mouthed at the size of her partially revealed tits, no lighter in colour than the rest of her skin, with a speckling of four or five beauty spots on the upper slopes of the right one, like base camps on the slopes of Mount Everest. Mark - and I swear to God this is true - yelled out "Dam Busters" at the sight of all the tit meat that was spilling out. We pissed ourselves laughing as Ma Dunkley went even redder in the face and even - if you can believe it - even more embarrassed. She still kept pumping away at Jodi's cock though, not missing a beat. He dropped his knife on the shelf, grabbed the bottom part of her bra and dragged it down until her tits were hanging totally free. We gawped at the sight like tourists seeing the pyramids for the first time.

"OK, take her over to the bars." Jodi snarled, stepping back, but giving Ma Dunkley's nips a squeeze to be going on with. They were swollen out to the size of half eaten plums, a natural match for the tits they belonged to. Jodi picked up his knife again and slashed through the tape still securing her left wrist.

"Mark, get another javelin," he ordered.

I guess we all wondered what was in his mind, but it was a fair bet it was going to be pretty entertaining. Not that we didn't have entertainment enough, frog marching our now firmly cowed cow of a teacher on her way to the grand finale of a public screwing. I was holding one of her arms and Jacko had the other, still up over her head and still entangled in the sleeves of her jumper. That way the material was down over her eyes again, which was a pity because what Jodi was arranging near the mats was quite a scene.

Not that it mattered much because as soon as we stopped by the mats the first thing we did was to lift the sweater off and throw it aside. Ma Dunkley's mouth dropped when she saw Linda. A long time ago a section of climbing bars had been taken down from off the gymn wall and stacked away inside the storeroom. Too many kids falling off and hurting themselves I suppose. Anyway, there it was, about eight feet high and ten feet long, leaning against the end wall. And on it, arms and legs oustretched, was Linda, still wearing that school tie and her shoes, but nothing else. Her feet were about three feet off the floor and standing in front of her was Andy, holding the javelin. The back end was tilted down, the sharp end was nestled between the lips of Linda's cunt. She was staring straight down at Andy's hands and if Doctor Who's Time Machine had appeared in the storeroom right then I don't think she would have even noticed it.

Of course Andy had never thought of that by himself. It was Jodi who'd arranged the scene, just as it was Jodi who was enjoying himself most by watching Ma Dunkley's reaction. Mark handed him another javelin and Jodi made a mock show out of feeling the tip for sharpness and blowing on it.

"OK, Christine, put your back to the bars and climb up alongside Linda. It's easily done, just like going up a ladder backwards and plenty of hand grips to help you." He held up the javelin. "If you think you need any extra incentive, just let me know."

She was plainly totally baffled, but certainly not in any mood to argue. She let us push her unresistingly up against the inclined bars, then grunted and puffed as she went up a few bars, until she was level with Linda and in the same position, arms outstretched at the level of her shoulders to keep her balance. There was something of a double crucifiction scene about it, an impression reinforced by the spear-like javelins. Nothing but sinners here though, or at least they would be by the time we'd finished with them.

Maybe the religious thoughts lingered for a moment or two though, because when I looked up at the teacher's swaying tits I thought it was a pity we couldn't take her into church and lay her out on the alter at harvest festival time - just the way she was, naked, plump and full of nature's bounty. Maybe it would have made the Vicar's eyes pop out but what the hell, it was the thought that counted. Jodi's next words certainly gave Christine even more to think about.

"Right, let's have some teat pulling here."

No problem. It was like a crowded tube train with everybody strap hanging though a lot more interesting. I started off with the only free tit I could get hold of - one of Linda's, worse luck. Never mind, I also found that her pussy was at just the right height for me to give her clit a good licking and I also had another hand in the complicated manouvering going on underneath the teacher's skirt. Perhaps it helped to take her mind off the assorting handling her bristols were getting, though not very much. Not judging by the squeals she was making and the way the bars were rattling - you'd have thought a gorrilla was shaking them. Linda was doing plenty of squirming and shouting herself. When I let somebody else tongue her and looked up her head was arched back, her mouth hanging open and she was twitching her hips around as if she was being tickled up the twat with a feather duster.

"OK, Andy, fetch the camera."

Trust me to get stuck with the worst job. Still, somebody had to keep a nicely detailed record of the teacher and her best looking pupil being put through their paces.

When I came back with the Olympus 35 millimetre and the flash bulbs both of our victims cried out in protest. That camera was going to be an instrument of fate for them and they knew it. Linda had probably been expecting it from the start but the teacher gave a despairing wail as I started getting in some good exposures.

And it was when we started getting some good exposure of Christine herself that I began to suspect that maybe she had expected to find herself doing some pin up work. Because once the lads had pulled her skirt and girdle off, there were tiny little lilac coloured panties underneath her pantyhose. Well, tiny compared to the width of her hips which shook like a Turkish belly dancer's when Jodi trailed his finger tip along the damp gusset of the panties.

"For God's sake, Jodi. I can't stand much more of this," she moaned. "Don't keep me hanging around anymore, just fuck me, please!"

Yeah, well, she had a sense of humour, you had to give her that. We grinned at each other, and at Jodie. And Jodie, the bastard, he told the other guys to leave Linda alone for a while and everybody to squeeze Christine's tits and put their hands up between her legs. While they were doing that he slit the pantyhose on the seams, rolled it down her legs, and then slashed it again until it was in shreds around the top of her boots. It was skilful work, leaving her with nothing on but her sexy panties as hand after hand rubbed her mound of Venus and twiddled with those big nipples. And whilst all that was going on I took snaps of the teacher, some standing back, some in close up with hair all over her face, lips drawn back and mouth open and her teeth clenched like a fox going down underneath a pack of hounds.

Oh yea, and I also got a couple of nice shots of poor deserted Linda, hanging up next to the teacher and with one of her hands down at her cunt, giving herself a wanking and not caring who took a picture of her doing it. But then I made her stop it, and got another nice shot of her clutching the bars and swearing at us with every filthy word she could think of as we left her on the shelf for a while.

"You bastards, you bastards, do it to me then, if you're going to! Fuck me, fuck me."

"Me as well," Christine called out and that caused some serious laugher before Jodi finally got things back on track by slashing Ma Dunkley's panties and pocketing them as a trophy. She had a patch of black hair as coarse and curly as a Freisland's forehead and the same kind of bovine stupified satisfaction as the guys lined up to lick her, with Linda as a side order. If Christine had been swinging her hips before, what she did then would have made her the toast of the Instanbul belly dancers' academy.

I guess that if you want to talk about tenderising your meat, that was the time. The meat was hanging up there, fondled, stroked, tongued and their nipples sucked as if it were milking time. The lads were yelling and holding up their fingers in triumph to prove that love juice was coming out of both cunts like honey oozing out of a hive: there was nothing those two hanging on the bars weren't game for by then and they wouldn't have cared if they were on the newsreels, let alone any photos I was taking.

Jodi got Linda to stand face to face with the teacher on the bars, her legs on both side of Christine's, her face against the woman and kissing her in full french style as we fingered both of them like fury. There were yells of approval as they did a full bumps and grind routine against each other. Then we let them down and put them on their knees, side by side. This was the great moment, First Jodi had Linda take his cock in her mouth while the teacher held it steady for her. She was watching the action very closely, although it didn't last long before Jodi ordered a change over.

No, Christine didn't hesitate for even the blink of an eye before she was sucking on Jodi's monster like a vacuum cleaner salesmen demonstrating the latest product. Nothing left on her but her boots, big white arse sticking out, huge tits shaking and her eyes staring up at Jodi as she did everything she could to earn a fuck. She bloody soon got it as well.

"OK, let's take her," Jodi ordered.

We threw her on top of the mats and everybody held Ma Dunkley's legs as far apart as we possibly could. She was shivering and her teeth were chattering as if she was cold, but she wasn't, not with the the way she jerking her honeypot around. She could barely keep it still as Jodi rammed his length into her and then she yelled out like she'd scored a goal at a cup final and called us all a pack of bastards. Then Mrs Dunkley's eyes kind of rolled back and she shouted out wildly: "Fuck me, you shits, fuck me!"

Somebody else threw Linda across the mats the other way, face down across the teacher's stomach, and both Jodi and Ma Dunkley were playing with the schoolgirl's cunt before Will filled it with his cock. During the cross fucking afterwards the teacher kept stroking Linda's hair and bottom all the time the partners were changing for both of them. Even after all this time I still have to take the photos out sometimes and look at them to believe it really happened.

I guess the really important thing about that day though wasn't all the fun we had with the teacher, and not even the fun we had afterwards in blackmailing her into some other great situations. The really important thing was that I mentioned to Jodi afterwards the notion I'd had about getting Christine to kneel down in front of the alter at harvest festival and drop her tits out to display alongside all the other great bounties of nature. I thought it was a great joke, but he didn't laugh. Then again, he always could see further into the future than the rest of us.

Years later he went to the States, to California, and opened the Reverend Malenger Church For The Worship Of Big Busted Women. The rest of that story is history.

THE END

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by David Shaw.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.