The Best Erotic Stories.

Stacy's Adventure
by ScorpioFury
©

Stacy was sitting at her desk looking over the proposal for the network requirements she would be following when the new acquisitions were finally approved. They must be up and running in five months.

Her company had bought a small company of one thousand users in eight states. Finishing the proposal with two weeks to spare, she knew her requests here weren't to far off the beam for the headquarters not to agree to them.

Being at home, she could freely work and bill her office easily. Stacy had been the head administrator for six months when a merger had blown the company into a panic. She handled the acquisitions adding the first hundred fifty easily but needed help from six of the server operators just for sheer speed of getting all the users into groups and getting the initial steps completed faster. It was six am in the morning; she had been working for eighteen hours with much of a break

She needed a release for her own self preservation, she pulled her shirt off her five foot two frame and slipping on favorite her lacy red g-string and red bra, she knew what she was craving.

As the computer started the uploading process, memories of another time and place came to her mind. She had been twenty and in college when she had spent a weekend with a good friend and her family, Gina Lynn was of Greek heritage. Stacy had known the family since childhood.

The visit was wonderfully exciting. One night as Stacy was swimming in the pool alone in the early morning. Gina's Dad came into the pool, he came up behind Stacy holding her close, trembling a bit, she could feel his hands caressing her body slipping his hands in her bottoms, she moaned as he did this he spoke to her in sexy tones, asking if she wanted to touch him, nodding her head. Vincente pulled her close so she could feel how she had aroused him, slowly moving to the steps; he climbed out picking her up and laid her on the edge of the pool Stacy had raised her arms to pull him forcefully on top of her the laughter she heard made her smile.

She knew she was playing with fire here, but the man was to sexy, raw masculinity pulsed in his veins he was six feet two inches tall and 350 pounds. Even though he was her friend's FATHER.

Teasing her many times in the years always careful to be cautious nobody else heard. When Stacy felt him she gave into the many nights of desire for the man. Over the years they would meet to pleasure each other. Vincente knew Stacy was in control because she would tease him in sexy outfits when visiting the family at times. During a party, they went into his bedroom for hours, he enjoyed her experimenting with leather, scarves typing him up while she touch her hot throbbing body spreading her juices on her rock hard nipples tease his lips with light touches pulling away before he could grasp one between his teeth.

One evening a friend stopped by to talk, Andrew was in the construction trade he was also into demolition. Two nights from then he would be blowing a large casino in Reno to make way for a new children's hospital. Stacy didn't expect anyone that night so she was in a pair of thigh high black panties and a white tank top, she had just gotten out of the shower she was still damp and her nipples were erect and hard from the hot shower. Andrew's licked his lips looking at her nipples stiff against her t-shirt. They chatted for a while then he went and sat close to her sliding his hand on her chest.

Andrew took her tank off nibbling left breast into his lips. Stacy couldn't fight it. Stacy pleaded to give him oral sex she was as hot as a rock she yelled for the pure erotic joy of it. They went to Reno and had sex in his truck on the freeway on the way. Andrew asked her to think of something wild so she told him she had fantasies of being part of a gang- bang (three men one, woman) with him watching her pleasure the other two. Would that interest him she asked? Yes, if he could be last one to taste her juices. Agreeing, while in Reno, Stacy was part of the most fantastic experience of her life.

Andrew lined up three of his clients for her to enjoy. Aster was a beautiful 6'0 black man with a firm build and bedroom eye's; Kevin was a Spanish man 5'8 and blond hair with a soft stomach. James was a Japanese man 5'3 and built like a wrestler build.

She found older men had a lust for the physical feeling. During her time of time of the month, Stacy craved sex like an addict craved a fix. She had been taking a computer class at the local adult school when she first met John a man in his mid-fifties. He was average height and muscular build. They had flirted a bit then one day; giving Stacy a hug, he slides his hand into her moist pussy. Stacy looking into his eyes moaned wanting more, sliding the other hand to the back of her head. He began to speak in a whisper.

"Come on let's get out of here before, we can't stop what is happening here", hissed John in her ear. "I will meet you in front of the school in five minutes.

Breaking the embrace, she went to get her backpack from her class, watching John go toward the parking lot. Waiting outside of the school she watched as the Rover approached stopping. John got out; opening the door for her lifting her inside. The Rover was jacked up for off-road adventures. This was John's hobby.

There was a huge box in the backseat, telling her to bend back and open it. Stacy found several things from the local Victoria Passions, bra's lacy garter belts and four leather whips and handcuffs; just to name a few of the items. Another box held some nice regular clothes. John told her he had been buying things for her since the first day they met. Telling her it was a fantasy come true; because he didn't think he had a chance in hell of really being with her.

* * * * *

All comments and suggestions welcomed.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by ScorpioFury.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.