The Best Erotic Stories.

Sherry Blows For
Her Husband's Entertainment

by Bob L.
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

"Yeah, but you'll have your hands over them. It'll look sexy. Europeans love that. I'd really appreciate it, Sherry."

She seemed to think about it for a moment then shrugged. "I guess it's okay."

He got up and got his camera, "Great ...just you know, take 'em out and hold them in your hands, there."

She pulled the front of her leotard down and lifted one large breast free. She kept her hand over it, but then found she had to use both hands to free her other breast. He watched through the two way mirror and felt his cock grow thicker in his hand. She was going to show Ray her tits.

Sherry covered her tits with her hands and looked toward the camera.

Ray snapped off a bunch of pictures then said, "Okay, let's try with one breast exposed, Sher. Can you do that?"

Her mouth dropped open. "Oh I don't know about that."

He cajoled her. "You can turn your head, see ...three quarter with your body, so one breast shows ...and turn your head the other way, so your face doesn't show. C'mon, it'll be a great shot."

Sherry took a deep breath and looked up. "You're sure my face won't be in it?"

He laughed. "I promise."

She nodded, "Okay." She turned to the side a little and dropped her hand from her breast. The nipple was beginning to thicken a bit and he noticed it.

Ray cooed at her. "Oh, yeah, that's great, lean back, thrust it out there, yeah that's it good." He was snapping more pictures, moving in close. "Okay ...wow ...beautiful breasts. How about both of them ...just lean back ...way back ...c'mon, do it for me...it'll make a great shot ...can you?" She leaned back, exposing both breasts, pointing them at the ceiling. He came over to her ... "We need some rouge here ...wait .." He hurried over and grabbed a tube of lipstick and came back to her, opening the lipstick, he applied it to her nipples and she flinched. "Sorry, " he mumbled. "There ..." He took his thumb and forefinger and clasped one of her nipples, teasing it. "Make it stand up a little more ...like that," He pulled on her nipple and she looked shocked for a moment, then watched as he did the other one.

"Oooh," she said, sort of surprised.

He smiled and backed off a little, taking more pictures. "Yeah, good, beautiful. Love it." He had her cup her tits in her hands then and he took more photos, then he moved around behind her and had her take her hands down, exposing her boobs again. He reached around to cup them in his own hands and she flinched.

"What are you doing" she asked.

"Just seeing what this will look like. He moved his hands around on her breasts and squeezed them together, running his thumbs over her nipples so that they thickened even more. "Yeah ...hold them like that, Sherry. Just like I'm holding them. Okay?"

Sherry brought her hands up to her breasts again and he could see her getting flushed with excitement. She held her tits as he told her to and he snapped more pictures.

He moved closer to the two way mirror and jacked off a little faster. He loved the way she was holding her tits up for the camera. "Play with them, slut," he whispered.

Ray had one knee up on the bed, next to her, his voice, low, intimate. "Okay, now ...how about we do something really naughty?"

Sherry made a face, "Uh-oh. Now what?" she laughed. He winked at her. "How about we do a few pussy shots."

Sherry looked shocked. "Are you kidding?"

He smiled. "I'll take them from a good angle, you can turn your face so no one will know who it is ...and I'll sell them to European magazines ...not porno stuff, but just nudes. I can pay you another five hundred. Whattya think?"

She shook her head, disbelieving. "You mean, my face won't be in the picture. Just ...my ..."

He nodded. "That's right."

She shook her head. "I don't know ..." He pleaded with her. "Come on, Sher. If you can do this, I won't have to hire another model, I can make more money and so can you. Nobody will know it's you. Let's just try a few, and if you don't like what we're doing, we'll stop and I'll just give you the film. Okay?"

She thought about it. "It would really help me out," he said.

She sighed, "Well ...okay, let's try it."

He nodded and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.

He squeezed his cock with his hand and whispered, "Show him that little pussy, sweetheart ...let's see if it's wet." He watched as Ray set his camera down on the bed.

"Lie back on your elbows, yeah ..." Sherry leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows, her tits sticking straight up toward the ceiling.

"Do you want me to take this off, or what?" she asked.

He shook his head, "Naw, I'll just ...it's a five dollar thing I got at K-Mart." He grabbed the material at her crotch and ripped it, exposing her cunt. Sherry leaned upward a little, reacting his ripping the material. He pulled it away from her cunt and they all saw how matted and wet her pubic hairs were.

"Look at the little slut, all wet and hot. Ready to be fucked," he whispered to himself, stroking his cock, the big purple head sticking out of his fist. He watched as Ray reached to run his finger up between the lips of Sherry's pussy.

She flinched and drew back.

"Sorry," he said, "I just wanted to spread the lips a little. Looks like you got a little wet, huh?"

Sherry flushed with embarrassment. "Well ..." she started to say something, but he cut her off.

"Just lean back again, look up at the ceiling ...I'll get a shot of your pussy and your tits here." He snapped off a few and then had her spread her legs a little more, showing more of her cunt. He snapped off more pictures, then suggested a little bondage. "Let me put these straps around your ankles and wrists, okay?"

Sherry saw the straps hanging from the bed posts and reacted. "Oh, jeez, I don't know."

He poo-pooed her objection. "They're nothing, you can pull them right off the bed post, if you get uncomfortable. See, they're just velcro. Lemme show you." He put one of them around her wrist and said, "Now, just pull it off."

She tugged at it and it came free. "Oh ...well, okay." She let him put the straps around her wrists and ankles and he noticed that he wrapped them tightly this time, whereas before he had only used the tip of the velcro.

"There, now ...let's get you nice and wet." He knelt on the bed beside her and she looked at him, wondering what was going on. He slid his hand between her legs and she tried to bring her thighs together, but the straps held her. She reached with one hand but again, the straps held her. He slid two fingers between the lips of her cunt and started to play with her.

"What are you doing?" she demanded. "Take these straps off."

He smiled down at her. "Just relax, Sher. I'm only gonna play with you and get you nice and slick and wet looking for the pictures. I have to, so they'll sell."

She tried to scoot back from his teasing fingers, but couldn't move more than a few inches. He pushed his middle finger into her cunt and she gasped.

"Don't ...stop it, right now, please ...let me go!"

He finger fucked her for about a minute and watched her struggle with the straps, trying desperately to pull them free.

"You bastard ...I mean it ...let me go! Right now!"

He started sliding his fingers up and down on her clit, then and she groaned. "Oooh, you like that, huh?"

"Stop it," she gasped. "Please!"

He continued to play with her cunt, sliding his fingers up and down between the lips, teasing her clit in little circular motions.

"Don't," she gasped.

He started moving his fingers rapidly up and down on her cunt and she threw here head back and arched her back.

"Oh, shit," she moaned.

Ray smiled and toyed with her cunt. "Feels good, doesn't it?" He leaned over and started sucking her left breast. She jerked at her straps, trying to stop him. He raised up, letting her nipple slide from his mouth. He squeezed her breast with one hand while he continued to play with her cunt. She groaned and closed her eyes, giving herself up to what he was doing to her. He watched as his wife allowed Ray to play with her cunt and breasts. His cock was straining and he knew he would cum if he didn't stop jacking off, so he let his hand drop and his cock pulsed in front of him.

"Don't," she gasped, but he continued to work his hand up and down, spreading her wet lips.

"Want me to make you cum? Hm? Want me to do that?"

She shook her head, "No." "Let me go," she gasped.

He slid his finger into her cunt again and she spasmed.

"Oooh."

He finger fucked her, working his finger in and out of her. Then he slid his first two fingers over her clit and massaged it for her. She bucked her hips upward, an involuntary response to what he was doing to her.

"Oooh, you like it, don't ya Sherry? Hm? You like having your cunt played with. You like being finger-fucked, you do that a lot when you were a kid. Hm?" He worked his middle finger in and out of Sherry's pussy and he could see her juices coating his thick digit. She tensed and looked down over her breasts at what he was doing to her. He settled in between her legs and slid his arms under her legs, supporting himself on his elbows as he blew softly across her thighs and stomach. She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Oh, shit," she murmured, knowing what he was going to do next.

"I'm gonna eat your pussy, Sherry. Okay?"

She closed her eyes and blinked them open again, looking up at the ceiling. He ran his tongue along her left thigh and she tilted her head back, chin pointing at the ceiling. He ran his tongue up above her pussy, moving it down to the other thigh, tickling her. She looked down at him again and he smiled up at her.

"Now I'm gonna lick it, get it all nice and wet."

She groaned, anticipating it, and he dipped his chin to breathe softly on her wet cunt. He could see the lips of her pussy peeling back as he blew warm air across it and then he pressed his lips to her wetness and slid his tongue up her cunt, lapping her like a dog. She made a groaning noise and her hips spasmed, thrusting her cunt into his face as he licked her up and down, then swirled his tongue around on her clit. He ate her like that for about a minute and a half and he could tell she was close to coming, but he stopped before she got off. She was breathing fairly hard as she looked between her legs at him pulling away from her cunt.

"Finish it," she breathed. He smiled.

"Oh, she's hot and wants to cum, huh?" He watched as Ray slid his tongue up between the lips of his wife's cunt. She groaned and tried to push her cunt into his face.

Ray moved up onto his knees, sliding over to her side, so that his waist was about even with her face. She looked up at him and watched as he put his hand on his zipper.

"You want some cock?" he said.

She shook her head once, sharply, "Please, just take these things off me."

He smiled and unzipped his pants. Sherry pulled on her restraints again and made a grunting sound. He reached into his pants and pulled a thick slab of cockmeat out for her to look at. She watched him slowly jack off, his cock thickening about a foot from her face. It was a big one and she turned to look away from it. He scooted closer to her and continued stroking his thick, meaty cock. He put one hand in her hair, grabbing a handful and turned her toward his cock again. She looked at it, so how big it was getting and moaned. He bent the shaft down and touched the head of his cock to her face. She turned partially away and he rubbed his dick around on the side of her face. "Wanna suck it?" he asked in a low voice. He turned her to face his cock again and she looked at it. He put the shiny, purplish head to her lips and rubbed it back and forth a few times until she turned away.

"Don't ...please. Just let me go."

"I'm gonna fuck you first, then you're going to suck my cock with all your hot cunt juice on it. Taste your own pussy, see what guys like about it. Okay?"

Sherry moaned again, "Don't, please, don't fuck me ...let me go ...just let me go, okay, and I won't say anything about this."

He moved around to slide in between her legs again as she arched her back and tugged with all her might to free herself from the restraints. "Nooo!" she yelled, her voice quavering. He scooted up so that his big cockhead pressed against her pussy. She tucked her chin and looked down at it. "Don't fuck me, please ...I'll suck it for you ...I'll give you a blow job, but don't ..." She was cut off in mid-sentence when Ray shoved his cock up her cunt, hard! "Ohh!" she gasped.

Ray supported himself on his hands as he fucked her. Her tits bounced and jiggled with each hard stroke into her.

He watched his wife getting fucked and was mesmerized. "Oh, man, fuck that hot little slut, fuck her good," he whispered and took hold of his cock again.

Ray was fucking her hard and fast, pistoning his hips, driving his cock up Sherry's cunt, making her grunt and groan with each stroke.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh ..." grunted Sherry in a high pitched series of groans as Ray continued fucking her. She let her arms hang limp in their restraints, and spread her legs further, opening her cunt more for him. He slowed his pace, then, and fucked her in long, steady strokes and after a minute or so she began to fuck back at him, raising her hips to meet his thrusts.

"Oh, yeah, she likes getting fucked ...doesn't she ...yeah. She's a hot little fuck slut who likes a big dick up her cunt."

She moaned in response and he slipped his cock out of her. She gasped with the loss of so much cockmeat and raised her head as he knee walked up so that his cock was perched over her face. Ray stroked his slick cock over her face and smiled down at her. "Time to suck. I'll bet you're a fabulous cocksucker, aren't you? Those lips are perfect for sucking dick." She raised her hips, wanting to cum, but he bent his cock down so that it touched her mouth. "Lick it ...taste your pussy" Sherry hesitated, and he reached back to slide two fingers between the sloppy wet lips of her cunt. She moaned and let her tongue extend between her lips and touch the underside of his cock. She licked him and he moved his cock around over her face, backing off a little so that he could press the head of his cock to her lips. She ran her tongue around on the head and tasted her own cunt. "Oooh, yeah, lick it ...taste that hot little pussy ...umm, yeah."

Sherry moaned and raised her head to get more of his cock in her mouth. She sucked, her cheeks hollowing, as he held her by a handful of her hair and began to fuck her mouth.

"Oh, yeah, suck it," he murmured, watching his wife suck another guy's cock for the first time.

Sherry sucked his cock as Ray played with her cunt, teasing her clit with his fingers, smearing her juices all around. Sherry began to buck her hips up against his hand as she approached orgasm. He pulled on one of her nipples, stretching it out painfully far as he continued fucking her sucking mouth. She moaned long and hard around his cock as she began to cum. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked on his cock and then he began forcing her back and forth on his dick, making her use her mouth like a substitute cunt and then he was pulling it out of her mouth and taking it in his hand, jacking himself off as a thick, stream of milky sperm leapt from the head of his cock and splattered her face, extending up from her chin, all the way past her hairline. She continued to buck her hips up and down and tried frantically to reach for her cunt to keep his hand there but the restraints would not loosen. He continued pumping his cock in her face as long, thick spurts of cum jetted from the head and landed hot and gooey on her mouth and chin and across her nose. She arched her back and stayed rigid as he moved forward a little, to keep his cock close to her face, pumping it so that now his cum was oozing from the head, thick and white, dropping in long strings onto her face. She let out a long groan and relaxed her hips coming down on the mattress again. She lay there breathing hard, her face almost completely covered with hot cum.

Peering through the two way glass he marveled at the amount of sperm Ray had given Sherry. What a load! He watched as Ray smeared her face with cum, using his cock to move the clotted mess around and around on her mouth, her chin and her cheeks. He used his cock to push a thick mass of his warm juice onto her lips and pushed his cock into her mouth, the cum going with it. He could see his wife react to the taste of Ray's cum, see her swallow around the cock in her mouth. Ray then used two fingers to gather up more of his sperm from her face and slid his cock from her mouth before holding his fingers over her lips.

"Open your mouth ..." Ray whispered and he was amazed when she did. The cum slid down Ray's fingers and into her mouth, hanging there in a long, thick string until she closed her lips and broke the connection. He could see her throat work as she tried to swallow the mess. She gagged a little and then coughed, lifting her head as she coughed again, Ray's cum oozing over her lower lip and sliding down her chin. She was bringing it back up, too thick to swallow. She gagged again and spit a thick mass of creamy goo out onto her tits.

"Too much for you"? he teased.

Sherry nodded, "I've never seen so much cum before. So thick I couldn't swallow it."

Ray smiled and massaged her breasts, smearing his cum over them.

(next)

 

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Bob L.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.