The Best Erotic Stories.

A Story from Brick
About His Slut Wife Peggy

by Bob L
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


Ron's eyes just about bulged out of his head and Al turned to give her a long look. Peggy just smiled and said, "You guys don't mind, do you?" Both of them looked at me to see what I would say and I just shrugged. No big deal. By then these guys had figured out that this was about more than a massage. Peggy worked on Al's thighs some more and we watched everything she did. Ron and I weren't even pretending to watch t.v. anymore. We watched Peggy's ass and tits and followed her hand as it slide under the sheet covering Al's crotch.

It didn't take much imagination to guess what she was doing. Pretty soon she pulled the sheet off his crotch and showed us his thick, hard cock clenched in her fist. She was jacking him off in a slow cadence, her eyes fastened on Al's thick meat. I was a little amazed, and slightly jealous to see how big his cock was getting. She stood there, jacking him off, her eyes kind of glazed over so that I knew she was really turned on. Al was up on his elbows so he could watch her do it and his cock was getting longer and thicker in my wife's grip. She looked over her shoulder at Ron and I and gave us a slutty smile that really made my cock jump in my pants.

She did a little teasing thing with her tongue, staring right at Ron when she did it. And then she said, "I wanna blow them, okay?" I said sure and she had Al sit up on the table, his legs dangling over the edge and then she called Ron over to sit beside him after he had taken his shorts off. While they got situated she pulled over her thong and kicked it away. Immediately we could all smell her pussy and it just made the whole room hotter and more sex filled.

Peggy's cunt really has a strong smell but it's not a nasty odor, it's more of a heavy female scent that makes my cock hard as a rock. She plays with herself sometimes and then when I come home she puts her fingers under my nose so I can smell her puss and know what she's been doing. Anyway, she stood there, looking at their cocks, Al was hard as a rock and at least eleven inches long and thick. Ron was big, but he was still getting hard, so his cock kind of flopped over to one side.

Peggy slid her fingers down between the lips of her pussy and got them all slick and wet before reaching to take both cocks in her hands. She slid her hands up and down them, getting both their dicks slick with her own juices. I had by now taken my cock out of my pants and was jacking off at a slow pace. I watched as she started jacking both men off, their cocks so big now that she could have used both hands on either one. We were all waiting for her to suck them off and it didn't take long for her to bend over at the waist and extend her tongue so that it touched the head of Ron's cock. She twirled it around and around on his cockhead until he was hard as a rock and then he put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her down so that his cock plunged into her mouth.

She moaned really low in her throat and started sucking him off, bobbing her head up and down, running her lips and tongue all over the head of his cock, licking the shaft for him, and then sucking his balls into her mouth. He was really enjoying it of course and so was I. She sucked Ron for about four or five minutes and brought him to the brink before she let him go and turned her attentions to Al. His cock was seeping lots of early cum and she didn't hesitate, letting her tongue lap it up, smearing it around on her lips, etc. Al really got into it and I thought he would cum right away, but she knew when to stop and start with him and kept him going. I watched her lovely mouth sliding up and down on their cocks and had to be very careful I didn't spurt my load right away. She would suck one, then let it slide from her mouth and look over at me with that slutty smile and jack them off while she ran the cockhead around on the side of her face. She knew she was turning me on and loved it.

Finally, when she had them both ready to pop, she stopped and let go of their cocks while she took a step back and really rubbed her cunt hard, giving herself a big orgasm. I was afraid the neighbors would hear her, that's how loud she moaned. After she had cum, Peggy dropped to her knees and told them to jack off on her. "Do it right in my face," she told them. They slid down off the table and stood there in front of her, jacking off their big dicks and she watched them, waiting for her reward and it didn't take long. Ron spurted first, a big, long, ropey stream of cum that splattered all over Peggy's mouth and chin. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her closer so he could shoot more cum on her and she opened her mouth to take it there, but it spurted up onto her forehead and into her hair.

Then Al began cumming in her face. He would give his big pole a few quick strokes and shoot a stream of cum into Peggy's face, then give himself a few more strokes and shoot another big glob of it on her. He must have done that six or seven times and each time he got a big spurt out of his cock that splattered my wife's face. She had so much cum on her, it was running in rivulets off her face, hanging in big thick strings off her chin. She reached up and took their cocks in her hands and started rubbing them all around on her face, smearing their cum all over the place. She was in heaven and I was ready to cum myself so I walked over to her and turned her head toward me and told her to open her mouth.

She opened wide and let me jack off in her mouth. I shot a good load for her, too and she let me fill her up before she spit it back out onto my cock and then licked it up again before swallowing it. Ron and Al thought that was amazing. So then I helped Peggy clean up and afterwards we all relaxed and had something to drink and then Peggy asked me if it would be okay to let them fuck her. I knew she wanted to know what it was like to have guys fucking her with cocks as big as theirs, so I said it would be all-right. So she sat between them on the couch and played with their cocks again, leaning over to suck one, then the other, getting them good and hard. When she thought they were ready, she got up on the coffee table, on all fours, and stuck her gorgeous ass out at them and told them if they wanted to fuck her they would have to eat her first.

These guys didn't even hesitate, Ron was first, he buried his face between the cheeks of my wife's ass and licked everything he could find. He was licking her ass, her pussy, her little butt hole and everything. She loved it. Then Al had his turn. He was a little more restrained than Ron and used his tongue to tease my wife's clit until she had two good orgasms. When she had had enough of that she told them to take turns fucking her doggy style. I loved watching her on all fours on that coffee table with these two guys taking turns slamming their cocks into her. She was yelping like a little dog, too. Her little cunt had never had anything quite as big as these two guys and she was loving every second of it.

Ron was the first one to cum, he grabbed onto her hips and really fucked her hard while he was shooting his load. When he pulled out there was a lot of cum oozing out of my wife's pussy. Al didn't like the idea of putting his cock into Peggy's pussy after Ron had cum in her, so he asked if he could fuck her in the ass and cum there. Peggy didn't think she could take one that big in her butt but she wanted to try so we got some lubricant and she got his cock all slicked up and he settled in behind her and she asked him to tongue her ass for him to help her relax. I could tell he wasn't too keen on the idea of actually putting his tongue in her ass, he had licked her there before, but this was a little different. But he did it, he got on his knees and licked her a little then pushed his tongue into Peggy's ass.

You should have heard Peggy groan when that happened. She really liked it a lot! He tongue fucked her butt for awhile and then Peggy said he could try fucking her. He took his time and slowly squeezed the head of his cock into her ass. I didn't think he'd ever get anything that big into her ass, but he did. He took a good five minutes to ease it in there and then fucked her really slow so that his cock would sink into her ass just a little at a time. Finally, he was all the way up her butt and Peggy could hardly breathe. I was worried she would pass out, her breathing was so ragged, but when I asked her if she was okay she nodded her head, "yes." Ron fucked her ass very gently up until he was ready to shoot and then he started moving a little faster and a little harder and Peggy was totally helpless. She just closed her eyes and let him do it. When she felt his cum spurting up her ass she let out this high pitched wail and I was sure someone would call the police. She was almost senseless by the time he finished shooting his load in her. When he slid his big cock out of her butt she just collapsed on the coffee table and lay there groaning. I was hard as a rock by then and wanted to fuck her, but she wasn't in any shape for it.

We gave her a nice hot bath and the three of us sponged her off and helped her relax so that in about an hour she was okay again. Ron and Al were really grateful for being able to share Peggy and wanted to know if they could come over again sometime. Peggy told them she would like to suck them both off at the gym sometime and have me take pictures of it. They got a little paranoid about the pictures, but the idea of having Peggy give them blow jobs at the gym really turned them on. We figured she could do them in the jacuzzi area late at night just before the gym closes because no one ever goes in there at that time, at least that's what the manager of the club told us. I'm going to take the camera along, and hope they go along with me taking pictures because you really have to see Peggy sucking these guys off to believe it.

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Bob L.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.