The Best Erotic Stories.

Summer Intern
by Mr. Mystery
©

During my Junior year of college, was I little behind in credits so when an opportunity came up to make 4 extra credits doing an internship at a publishing company over the summer, I jumped at the chance. I had to travel into the city every morning at 6 am, but it was worth it for the credits and the experience. It was during this summer internship that I met Tabitha.

Tabitha, or Tabby as she liked to be called, was a stunning 21 year old junior, like myself, spending her summer also doing an internship at the company. Tabby was a very tall (about 6'1") and attractive young woman sporting short, shoulder-length brown hair and wonderful green eyes. She had a beautiful body, toned and fit due to daily exercise and she had the nicest ass I had ever seen on any woman. Tabby also had nice and perky 33b breasts, perfectly formed from what I could tell of them shaped against her business suits.

Tabby and I became somewhat good friends during our 3 month tour of internship duty, hanging out once or twice, always spending our time by the water cooler talking about our active weekends and such. I was always extremely attracted to Tabby, yet, with the exception of a few times, never was the type who sexually approached woman, letting them make their feelings known to me first. Things went very well during the first few weeks of the internship for me, spending most of my free seconds gazing at Tabby's incredible body and always wondering what it would be like to have sex with her.

On a Friday afternoon, about 2 weeks into the second month of our internship, things changed for Tabby and I. I had been busy all morning doing some editing and such and Tabby had been scampering back and forth to the small research library down the hall from our cubicles. Around noon, Tabby stuck her head out of the library door and quietly called to me. I looked over the walls of the cubicle and saw her waving at me, motioning me to come over to the library, then she closed the door. Wondering what was going on, I walked up to the door and opened it. I stepped inside to find the library dark and only a few of the small desk lights on. "Over here, John," I heard Tabby call from behind one of the book stacks.

I turned my head and my jaw dropped to the floor as I saw Tabby, almost completely naked, reclining against one of the leather reading chairs. All she had one was a black, lacy garter belt, her black stockings, and high heels. Her right hand was fondling her perfect tits and her other hand was rubbing against her most beautiful pussy.

"This should give us something exciting to think about over the weekend, eh?" She said and smiled her beautiful smile. Tabby looked me up and down, grinning as she stared at the growing bulge in my pants. "I see you're already excited, John. I hope that cock making that bulge can satisfy my pussy."

I didn't say a word, just staring in wonder at the events happening to me, smiling to myself when Tabby told me that she made a deal with one of the staff researchers to use the library alone for some time, so we needn't worry about being interrupted. Tabby told me to take off all my clothes and come stand in front of her, all the while continuing to rub her hot pussy. When I was standing before her, Tabby reached up and wrapped her fingers around my hard 9 inch cock, slowly stroking it, while beginning to slide 2 fingers inside her wet pussy. Tabby leaned forward and ran her wet tongue along my hard shaft and let go of it, placing my hand on my wet cock.

"Jerk it for me, John," Tabby ordered, putting her hand back on her tits. "I never saw a man masturbate before, and now I want to see you jerk that hard prick off for me."

I slowly started to run my hand back and forth along my prick, my eyes staring at Tabby's wet pussy and the fingers that were fucking it. Standing there naked in front of Tabby, stroking my cock while she fingered her pussy was really getting me turned on!

"Uhhh," I moaned and started to jerk-off faster and faster, pre-cum oozing out of my cockhead. Tabby must have known I was almost ready to cum, and that was not what she wanted.

"Stop," Tabby said and pried my hand away from my throbbing cock. Tabby pulled me down onto my knees in front of her and spread her long legs wide over the sides of the chair. "Eat my pussy, John. It's so wet and hot right now, I can't think of a better guy to taste my juices."

Tabby reached up and ran her fingers through my hair, quickly pulling my head down between her legs and my face into her hot wet pussy. I inhaled deeply, taking in her sexual scent and loving the smell of her pussy. I began to run my tongue up and down her wet slit, her pussy producing more tasteful juices, eventually finding her large clit. I started to lick and suck on it, while my fingers parted her pussy lips and began sliding in and out slowly.

"Ohhh yessss, eat me baby, eat me!" Tabby moaned and scooted down further on the chair, getting her pussy closer to my face. "Suck my clit John! Yessss!"

I began to finger fuck her pussy faster now, using 3 fingers and I started sucking and biting her clit really hard. Tabby began moving her hips in a motion that basically made her pussy fuck my face. She was really close to cuming now, I could tell since she was moaning louder and lifting her ass off the chair.

"Eat my fucking cunt ohhhhhhhhh!" Tabby yelled and I grabbed her ass with both hands, latching my mouth around her clit sucking heavily. Then Tabby exploded and started cumming, her back arching and her legs wrapping tightly around my neck. "Yesssss, ohhhhhh yessssssssss!" Tabby was gushing and when her body had finally stopped shaking, she pulled me up to her, kissing me deeply, then licking her juices off my lips.

"Mmmm, I love the taste of my cum. I love licking it off my fingers after I masturbate," Tabby smiled kissing my neck. "But what I want you to do now is to fuck my pussy with that hard cock of yours John."

Tabby stood us up and lead me around to the back of the chair, where she bent over the back, pointing her nice ass up at me. "I love it from behind baby. Fuck my pussy from behind."

With that I guided my cock to her pussy, rubbing the head along her wet pussy lips. I started slapping my cock against her pussy, teasing her. "Ohhh stop teasing me John," Tabby moaned, "and stick that cock inside of me!"

I smiled and placed a hand on her pretty ass and slide my cock inside her. "Ahhhh, feels soooo good," Tabby cried out in pleasure. My cock slipped easily into her loose pussy and I started fucking her wonderful pussy. I held onto her hips as I pumped away, and even from behind I could see Tabby playing with her tits.

"Yessss, fuck meeeeee!" Tabby cried out, pumping her hips back against each thrust of my cock. "Ahhhhhh, God you're sooooo goooood!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!" Tabby screamed out and slammed her pussy back against my cock, her body shaking with another orgasm, her cum dripping down our legs.

"Mmmmm, Tabby I'm gonna cummmmmm!" I cried as I felt my cock throb with pleasure. Tabby turned around and quickly got on her knees in front of my cock, just as I exploded, cum shooting all over her mouth and tits. I thought I would cum again when she started licking the sticking strands of my cum off my softening cock.

The rest of that summer internship was incredible. I spend most weekends (and weeknights) fucking Tabby in every position and in every way. I even discovered the deal she had made to get us all alone in the library our first time. It was with an older woman named Melissa, but that...is another story in the Land of Mystery.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Mr. Mystery.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.