The Best Erotic Stories.

The Ancient Prophecy
Part III - The Battle
by Viper
©

This story was split into 5 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 5 parts for faster page loading.


She found herself hanging on the ceiling. A big guy was torturing her, and she was helpless. She couldn't see the face; it was too dark. Her head was tied high above her head, and her ankles were tied to the ground. Her body was in a great pain, and her soul was in a great fear. She couldn't either move or speak; all she could do was feel the terrible pain.

Then she felt the cold tip of a sword... no... it was an axe... a huge axe... pressed to her neck. Then it began slicing her tender neck, slowly... slowly... And in the corner of the room she could see somebody was watching her... He was... He was... Atrus...

Adriana let a loud cry as her body jerked. The pain was enormous and she thought she had arrived in the gate of hell. Then she felt something holding her body. Those arms... Somebody was holding her, preventing her from moving. She tried to fight back, but that somebody pressed her body closer to his. She could feel the warmth of his chest seeped into her body, soothing her pain. She could feel a hand brushed her hair. Slowly, she began to feel relaxed. This somebody held her body close, soothing and comforting her. But everything was dark for her. She couldn't see anything. She could feel tears flowing from her eyes.

Then a finger softly wiped the tears off her cheek. She could hear a soft voice through her ear. "Easy, my dear. Don't move. Don't be afraid. I'm here. Just rest... rest..."

Then she felt really sleepy and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Atrus walked out of the examination room to the doctor's office. He was furious, but also confused. They had returned to the village as heroes, but Adriana's condition was critical.

He turned to the doctor. "Tell me the truth, doc. How is she doing?" He demanded.

The doctor turned from his book to stare at him. "Pretty bad, I would say. The wounds outside are easy to be cured. I'm worrying about the wounds inside."

Atrus fell quiet. The doctor was right. Adriana had been having nightmares for almost a week with no sign of ceasing. He was always there to hold and comfort her, but he didn't know how to help her. She was battling deep inside, and he couldn't help. Slowly, his guilt of being late in the forest came again, and the doctor noticed that.

"Your guilt won't save her, young man."

"THEN WHAT WILL?" He found himself yelled at the doctor. Then he got a hold of his emotion. "Sorry, doc..."

"Never mind." The doctor smiled. "She is having a trauma right now, and she is fighting her fears alone. Looking at her condition, I can presume that she was losing."

He paused for a moment, then continued. "She needs a friend, a friend she could rely on. Young Ranger, she needs you."

Atrus sat next to Adriana, who was lying on the examination bed. She was still asleep peacefully, but he knew deep inside she was battling her fears. The wounds around her body were getting better, but in her dream she had felt extreme pain from them. Nearly half of her body was covered with bandages, including her forehead. However, her beautiful face stayed visible to him.

Slowly, his anger of himself began to arise again. He was guilty, he said to himself. He was greedy. Never in his life he had seen so many gold in the pouches around the camp. But now his friend was dying slowly. He wondered if Adriana would ever be the same again.

Tears filled his eyes, rolled down his cheek and fell to the blanket covering her body. He felt so useless. She was fighting for her life, and he was unable to help.

A brave man never cried; he could remember his father had said. A brave man cried with his heart. A true friend was the greatest gift in life, one in a million. He stared at Adriana. She was his friend. She was willing to die for him. Now he wouldn't let her go.

Atrus took her hand and stroked her golden hair softly. Then he recalled all the things his father had taught him. Man was a part of nature. He couldn't reach her from here, but through nature he would be able to see her. Slowly he closed his eyes and felt the warmth of nature around him. The world felt silent and he was alone with Adriana. He could feel the loneliness in the dark. He could see her, lying next to him, still expressionless. He tried to go deeper inside her, stroking her hair softly and comforting her. Slowly, he felt that her hand began to respond, tightening its grip to Atrus' hand. He suddenly felt a rush of emotion sweeping through his own emotion. He could feel what she felt as the nature gave way.

Then he found it. He could feel her fear. He could feel her loneliness. He could feel her sadness and despair. Softly, he massaged her hand as he began to speak.

"Fear not, Adriana, for I am here."

She found herself hanging on the ceiling. A big guy was torturing her, and she was helpless. She couldn't see the face; it was too dark. Her head was tied high above her head, and her ankles were tied to the ground. Her body was in a great pain, and her soul was in a great fear. She couldn't either move or speak; all she could do was feel the terrible pain.

Then she felt the cold tip of a sword... no... it was an axe... a huge axe... pressed to her neck. Then it began slicing her tender neck, slowly... slowly... And in the corner of the room she could see somebody was watching her... He was... He was... Atrus...

But this time it was different. She couldn't see his face, but she could feel his emotion. She could feel his anger of himself. She could feel his guilt. For the first time in her torturing moment, she felt she was not alone.

"Fear not, Adriana, for I am here."

His voice rushed like a cool breeze for her empty and lonely heart. She felt her pain began to subside. She could see that the big guy who had been torturing her was now still. She was alone with Atrus.

"Atrus... You've come..."

"Adriana, I'm here."

"I'm sorry, Atrus... have I failed you?"

She could feel Atrus' guilt began to rise. "No, I have failed you." He paused and said again, "I was looking for gold by the time you were fighting."

"But you came and saved me!"

"But I've made you suffer! I should have been there to protect you!"

Adriana nodded. "I understand. But you should know that I am very thankful you have come and saved me. I thought you wouldn't have come... I felt so lonely..."

"You were alone facing death, and all I did was looking for gold..." He paused again. "Adriana... I'm so sorry..."

She was surprised. His voice... he was crying! Even more, he was crying for her.

"Atrus... You don't understand how I felt. I felt so lonely. I thought if I had died, I would have failed your trust. I feared that you would not trust me anymore..." She felt tears began falling down her cheek. "When you came, I felt that you still cared about me... I felt that you would save me... That means everything to me..."

Atrus fell silent. She could feel that his guilt had subsided. She now could see his face. He gave her his warm smile. For the first time in her life she felt happy.

"Atrus... please don't leave me..."

"I will never do, Adriana. Do not lose yourself to your fear. You have to fight it."

Then Atrus' image began to flicker, then vanished in the darkness despite of her protest. The pain returned to her, and the shadow of the big guy in front of her moved again. She cried in pain, calling Atrus' name. Then she realized that she shouldn't give up. She had to bear this pain.

"NO...!" She could hear his voice. "Fight it! Fight your fear!"

She looked at her enemy. She knew that Atrus was with her. She could feel her power returning to her. The pain was gone as she gained her courage.

"I do not fear of you! I will not fall again!"

Slowly she concentrated her power, forming a green ball in front of her eyes. Then the ball of green fire flew to the big guy.

"BANISH EVIL!"

Then suddenly everything turned white.

[break]

Slowly she opened her eyes. Atrus couldn't believe his eyes. She was awake!

"Adriana? Are you okay?" He yelled.

The doctor rushed into the room and was also amazed. "I couldn't believe this..."

Adriana closed her eyes before opened it again. "Atrus... Where are we...?"

"Adriana, you're safe. We're back in the village!"

"Atrus... I had a weird dream... But I saw you... You were there... weren't you...?"

He smiled warmly. "How's the fight?"

She stared at him, surprised to his question. "I... I've won..." She finally answered, smiling.

Atrus lifted her body and embraced her. She circled her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Then she cried, but her tears were now tears of joy.

Suddenly she remembered. She was going to ask him!

"Atrus... I... would you..."

"Yes, Adriana. I will go with you. After all, I can use a traveling companion"

She couldn't believe it. He's willing to accompany her!

"Atrus, thank you..."

The doctor gave Atrus a tap on his back. "Congratulation, young man. Now I can say that she will be fully recovered in three days." Then he turned to Adriana. "He's a great man, my dear. You should be proud of him."

Adriana smiled. "Oh, yes, I am. I am."

The doctor left them alone in the room. Adriana looked at him. He was smiling at her. His face was calm and friendly, unlike the one he showed before their mission.

"Atrus, I have one wish..."

"Say it, Adriana..."

"Please make love to me... Help me forget all my sorrows. Please..."

Atrus silenced her by putting his finger on her mouth. "Close your eyes." She obeyed.

The kiss was wonderful. Never in her life she felt so happy. Her first friend was making love with her! Atrus recalled his lesson with Sylvia. He put his tongue deep inside her mouth. She was shocked with this new intruder, but welcomed it. He believed her rapist hadn't done this before.

Softly, his hand played with her right breast, probing it and teasing her nipple. He had to be careful not to touch the bandages around her body for he didn't want to make her suffering worse. He kissed her neck and licked her earlobe, making her moan in passion. She put her body against his chest, caressing his back. He kept on playing with her right nipple until it was hard like a rock before going to the other nipple. Her moan grew louder as her nipples became supersensitive to touches.

"How do you feel?" She could hear him asking.

She blushed. "Don't ask that... I'm so embarrassed."

"Say it, Adriana. Say it. Tell me how do you feel."

"I feel... strange... But don't stop..."

"Do you trust me?"

She nodded. Atrus reached his hand to her crotch under the blanket. She was startled, but then relaxed herself. She didn't wear any panties, so he could feel that her vaginal area was already damp. She let out a moan as he touched her sensitive area. She tried to hold him close.

"Atrus... it feels strange... I feel so wet..."

Slowly he probed her pussy, opening her lips and locating her clitoris. She shuddered as he played with her clit. Then he could feel her love honey flooding out of her pussy.

Deciding that she was ready, he sat in front of her crotch, opened the blanket covering her body. The cold air swept pass her naked body, making her shiver. But she didn't try to cover her nakedness to him.

"Ready, Adriana?"

"Atrus... I'm scared... It's going to hurt, isn't it?"

"Don't you trust me?"

She smiled at him and nodded. Still locking his gaze into her eyes, he slowly entered her. She winced a little bit, but then looked at him in surprise.

"It didn't hurt... Why...?"

Atrus just smiled. Slowly, he began grinding his hips. She cried as pleasure swept through her body. His tender touch to her breasts gave her a wonderful feeling. She felt so happy that she wanted to cry.

"Atrus... It feels so good..."

Then she reached her climax, her first climax. She felt like she was in heaven. The pleasure seemed to be endless. New tears came out of her closed eyes. She pulled his body close, sharing her warmth with him.

"Atrus... This is so different... It was wonderful..."

Not long after that, Atrus came. He pulled out his member and shot his seeds on her breasts. Adriana couldn't overcome her passion and came again. After the feeling subsided, he collapsed next to her, fearing that he might hurt her if he crushed her. She embraced him and gave him a passionate kiss.

"Thank you, Atrus... for helping me forget all those bad memories..."

"I'm most honored..."

Then they fell asleep together, still embracing each other.

Sylvia cried in Atrus' arms in front of the crowds. "Why would you go with her...? Atrus... I love you... Please don't go..."

Atrus tried his best to support her. "I have a mission to do, Sylvia. I would rather stayed with you, but I really have to go."

"Can't you at least take me with you?"

"No. My journey will be a dangerous one. I fear of your safety. I promise, once I complete my journey, I will come back for you."

Sylvia hugged him as tight as she could, then gave him a kiss. She turned to Adriana, who stood right behind her.

"Please take care of him..."

Adriana hugged her. "Don't worry. I'll stay away from your boyfriend." She said teasingly.

Adriana had recovered fully from her wounds, but she and Atrus had to stay in the village for another three days under request of the town people. They held a big feast for the two heroes. She had also recovered from her trauma. Atrus had been guarding her while she was sleeping, but her nightmare had gone. She had defeated her fear. Now they were ready for their journey.

Atrus shook the mayor's hand. "Thank you for your hospitality, mayor. I really appreciate it."

The mayor nodded. "Our people owe you our lives, Ranger. You are always welcomed in our village."

Atrus then turned to Kail. "Thanks for the sword. I found it useful."

"I'm proud that my sword has saved our village. May the Guardian protect you, Ranger!"

Then with the farewell cheers of the people, Atrus and Adriana walked out of the village.

"Well, where to, Adriana?" Atrus asked.

"You know what?" she turned to face him. "My name is pretty hard to say. Why don't you call me Anna?"

"Anna?" he lifted his eyebrows.

"Yeah. That's the name I have prepared only for my friends. You're the first one who can use it. How's that?"

Atrus smiled. "I'm most honored."

"And I think it will be better if you lead the way."

"Me? I thought you know where you're going!"

"That's why only fools do this. We have no clue where Prince Alfredo is! Sooner or later we'll find him!" Anna snapped back.

"Oh great..." Atrus answered. "But that's okay... We have plenty of money!" He held his gold pouch high.

"That money is not ours! We should spend it for good cause!"

Atrus turned to Anna. "Another Lycra teaching?"

"Hey! I thought a Ranger also honors nobility!"

"It's okay. I know what to do with this money. Let's go to the brothel!"

"ATRUS, YOU JERK!!!"

End of Part 3
[ I will write more if there are any interests. ]
Send all comments about this story to Viper.

This story was split into 5 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 5 parts for faster page loading.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.