The Best Erotic Stories.

The Homecoming Queen
by Bones Malone
©

The students in the audience clapped wildly as the homecoming king and queen were announced. She had been voted queen, just like he knew she would. She had had his vote, that's for sure. She had long brown hair and big pretty eyes. He couldn't help looking at her wonderful figure though. Her breasts were fairly large, and she had wide hips, giving her a great ass. He could feel a boner growing in his pants just at the thought of her terrific body.

He wanted her body, and if all went well, he would have it. He gathered up his courage and walked over to her. "Hi Erin, congratulations."

"Thanks. What's your name again?"

"Jason."

"Right. I should have remembered that."

(Yes you should have), Jason thought to himself. "Are you staying? I have a car. I could give you a ride if you aren't."

"Well," she glanced towards the king who was laughing it up with his buddies and paying no attention to her, "Sure, let's go."

(Yes!) He held out his arm to her, she took it, and they left the dance together. Once they were in Jason's car, he asked "So where do you want to go, your majesty?"

Erin giggled a little. "Oh, just home I guess. I'm pretty beat. I live at 402 Princeton Avenue. Do you know where that is?"

(Of course I do!) "Yeah, I think so," Jason replied. He pulled out of the parking lot and drove off towards her address. Erin seemed to be fascinated by a shiny gold pocket watch that hung from the rear view mirror. Jason noticed her staring. "Do you like it?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's beautiful."

Jason's heart started beating faster. (Please work, please work.) After about ten minutes, Jason looked over at Erin. She had a blank look on her face. (It worked!) Jason had succeeded in hypnotizing her. His grandfather wasn't kidding when he said it was a special pocket watch when he gave it to Jason. Jason pulled over to the side of the road and parked the car. "Erin?"

No response.

"Erin, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Ok. I want you to listen closely now. When you hear me speak the word 'echelon', return to your regular self. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Then, if you hear me say the word again, you will return to this hypnotic state. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

(She's mine!)

Jason breathed a sigh of relief. His plan had worked perfectly. He started the car, and drove on. After a few minutes, they were almost to her house. Jason casually said "You know Erin, I wish we talked more often at school. But, I guess we're just not in the same echelon."

Erin snapped out of her trance. "Oh, we're almost there," she said, surprised.

"Yeah, I think you dozed off for a few minutes," Jason replied. When they got to her house, Jason pulled into the driveway and turned off the motor. Erin was about to open the car door when Jason spoke up. "Erin?"

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering; do you want to hang out again sometime?" She paused, and then finally said "I don't know, James. I don't think it would work out. I'm sorry. Thanks for the ride though."

"No problem. I understand."

"Bye."

"See you later, Erin." She got out and went into the house. (I will see you later, one way or another. Did she just call me James?)

On Monday, after school, Jason caught up with Erin as she was heading for her car. "Erin, Hi."

"Oh, uh, Hi James." (Sigh.)

"Echelon." Erin's eyes suddenly glazed over upon hearing the magic word. "Come to this address in your car." Jason handed her a card with his address on it. "Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Echelon." And with that, Erin awoke once more. Jason went to his own car, and set off for his house. He could see Erin following him in her own car. He pulled into his driveway, and Erin pulled in right behind him. She stepped out of her car with a puzzled look on her face. "Why did I just follow you here?"

Jason smiled and said "Echelon." (You're mine now. I gave you a chance, but you didn't take it. I guess I'll just have to do it the easy way.) Erin followed Jason into his living room. He sat on the couch while Erin stood in the middle of the room. "Erin, take off your clothes." Jason couldn't believe his eyes.

Erin unbuttoned her shirt and it dropped to the floor. She wore only a bra above her waist now. (Oh God, they're even bigger than I thought.) Erin proceeded to unzip her skirt and pull it down her legs to join the shirt on the floor. She wore only bra and panties now. She was about to remove her panties when Jason intervened.

"Wait. Allow me." (I want to savor this moment.) He got up and knelt in front of her. He fingered the crotch of her panties a little; she didn't move. (Wow.) Jason then pulled down her panties by the crotch, and Erin stepped out of them. Jason sat back down and admired Erin's perfectly triangular bush. (Wow!) "Erin, sit down on the floor, spread your legs, and masturbate for me." Jason couldn't even believe the words that were coming out of his mouth.

So, Erin did just what he told her. She got down, propped herself up with her left arm, and started stimulating herself with her right hand. Jason couldn't stand it anymore. He unzipped his pants, took out his cock, and started masturbating himself. He jerked his cock up and down as he watched Erin dip her fingers deep inside herself. (Now there's a beautiful sight.) He could hear her breathing hard and fast. Jason's breathing had obviously increased as well. He was ready to come, and he could tell that Erin was too.

She leaned herself all the way back until she was lying on the floor, then her orgasm struck her. Her back arched and her entire body shivered. She couldn't hold back the short scream that came out of her mouth. All this pushed Jason over the edge. His cum shot through the air and landed on the floor in front of Erin. Jason, feeling very warm now, went ahead and took off the rest of his clothes so they were both naked - almost. Erin was still wearing her bra. (Save the best for last I always say.) "Stand up, Erin."

As Erin stood up, Jason went over to her and started running his fingers down her soft neck, until his hands were right at her breasts. Erin wore the kind of bra that opens from the front, and Jason was now prepared to free her mammoth tits. Jason undid the clasp, and finally, Erin's bra fell to the floor.

(Wow!!!) Erin had the most magnificent breasts he had ever seen. Her rose nipples were perfectly placed in the center of each massive hemisphere, and her areolas were just the right size. Here stood his school's gorgeous homecoming queen, naked from head to toe, and entirely under his control. (It's not gonna get any better than this.) After taking a minute to enjoy the view, Jason cupped Erin's breasts in his hands.

(Yesss.) They were so big that Jason's hands weren't able to feel all of Erin's smooth flesh. Jason jiggled and kneaded her breasts for several minutes, as she just stood with a vacant look in her eyes. "Erin, be a dear and suck my cock for me." Erin obeyed; she went down on her knees, placed her hands on Jason's sides, and took his erect penis into her mouth. She sucked Jason's dick, slowly moving her head back and forth, while he watched her and enjoyed the wonderful sensation. "Alright stop now," Jason said.

"I need to fuck those nice soft tits of yours." Jason pulled his now well-lubricated cock out of Erin's mouth and placed it between her giant globes. "Squeeze your boobs together around my shaft now." Jason could feel his rod being sandwiched within Erin's warm bosom. (Yessss.) Jason began moving his pelvis up and down, while Erin stared blankly at his stomach, holding her tits together firmly. Very soon Jason let out a moan of pleasure, and squirted his hot juice all over Erin's pretty neck and onto her enormous mounds. (Oh, God, Yes!) Erin was drenched from her neck to her waist with Jason's cum. (What a sight!)

But Jason wasn't finished yet. After taking some time to catch his breath, he sat back on the couch and said, "Erin, I want you to come over here and lick my balls now."

As Erin crawled back over to the couch, Jason positioned himself so his balls were at the edge with his dick standing at attention above them. Erin, on her hands and knees, started lapping Jason's balls, just like a cat drinking milk.

"Oh God, Yes!" Jason said out loud. (There is no way anything can feel better than this. Or is there?) Jason got up off the couch, and got behind Erin. "Stay right where you are in that same position." Jason, for the first time now, was looking at Erin's wonderfully shaped buttocks.

(Time to go where no man has gone before!) He placed the tip of his cock right at her butthole and nudged her playfully. He could hear her breathing pick up. Slowly, little by little, Jason pushed in all seven inches of his thick cock, which made Erin moan in pleasure and pain. Jason leaned his head back and closed his eyes, while continuing to pump his dick in and out of Erin's hole.

(I'm fucking our homecoming queen up the ass!) Believe it or not, Jason was ready to come once more. He pulled his cock out of Erin's ass, and shot the last of his remaing jism onto Erin's back. They both collapsed onto Jason's living room floor, now totally exhausted. Jason looked over at Erin. "Come here, you." He brought her mouth to his and kissed her deeply, caressing her smooth lips with his own. (Wow.)

"Alright Erin, I think we've had enough fun for one day," Jason said. "Put your clothes back on and meet me outside." With their clothes back on, Jason stood Erin back in her original place in his driveway, and positioned himself across from her. He looked into her empty eyes and said, "I will never forget this day." Jason smiled and continued, "I finally feel like I'm in your echelon." Erin's vacant stare disappeared, and she returned to her old self again. With a very confused look, she said, "I have to go."

She got into her car, pulled out of the driveway, and drove off. Jason turned around and went back into his house. (I can't wait for prom! :)

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Bones Malone.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.