The Best Erotic Stories.

The Limousine
by Sweety1946@aol.com
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


That brings us to this evening, the request for the evening was two fold, one was to wear the outfit that she had purchased the first time he saw her in the boutique, and to accompany the outfit with two items that would be arriving at her door that day. One was the lovely cashmere coat she wore, the other was a pair of black five-inch stiletto heels that she hoped she could wear without falling over. The other was to be outside waiting at precisely 8:00 p.m., and she was.

The bright lights of the limousine captured her outline as they neared their destination. The driver pulled over to the curb right in front of her and immediately got out of the car to open the door for her. She was so unprepared for this that she hesitated momentarily, until she heard his voice from inside telling her it was all right, the limousine was to be at their beck and call for the duration of their date. As she entered the softly lit limo, she was taken back momentarily by his handsome appearance.. Her desires peaked instantly, first at the sound of his voice, second by the look on his face. She knew without a word being spoken that she would be his tonight. The soft close of the door behind her brought her out of her momentary daydream, and despite the warmth of the coat, she shivered as he took her face in his hands and kissed her softly on the lips. "You look like a dream, darling" was what was whispered in her ear, her pussy screamed back to him, I want you so badly you can't know. But he did, he had enticed her, he had manipulated her into this position, she had played his game well, and was about to be rewarded for her efforts. He placed one hand behind her back at her shoulders, and the other at the other shoulder, and lifted the coat slightly so she could remove her arms as she leaned forward. He took the coat, folded it and placed it over the seat.

Her nipples were hard, they had been hard all day, knowing that something special would happen, but not knowing exactly what. "Are you comfortable Carla?" he queried. She murmured a soft purring sound, that excited him. He took her into his arms, and pressed very closely to her kissing her face gently first, then pressing his lips to hers, opening her mouth with his warm tongue. Sliding it into her waiting, receptive, wet mouth. She groaned instantaneously, her arms holding him tightly around the neck, her fingers pushing through his hair at the base of his neck. Oh God how she wanted him. Her body, her chest, her hips wanted to melt into him, become one with him. She needed him. His kiss was becoming more urgent, more heated, their faces were sprinkled with the combined moisture from their tongues and mouths. Had the windows not been blackened, they would have been completely fogged. The driver from his far away vantage point watched intently from his rear view mirror, he had a front row seat to be sure. Carla didn't notice him at all, not at that moment. She was too occupied, too intent on enjoying the pleasures her new lover was bestowing on her. His hands slid gently around her waist, reaching to the back of her dress, she could feel him pulling down the zipper, she leaned forward to make it easier for him. Never letting his mouth leave hers. She lover the taste of him, his lips strong yet soft, his tongue deft at doing all the right things to make her excited. His warmth, his wet wanting was intoxicating. The way he pulled her soft pink tongue into his mouth was exciting, reminding her of sucking deeply on a hard cock. Her panties were becoming wetter by the minute. He asked her to lift her arms, without any hesitation she did, the fully lined dress rushed past her face and up her arms. He placed it with the coat.

She sat in the limo in just her bra, panties, stockings and heels. He slid off the seat, turning on one knee, placing himself in front of her. He gently pushed his palm to palm hands between them and spread them out between her legs. She had to push out on her vaginal muscles to keep from cumming, she knew what was coming, she needed him for so long, he would know exactly how to please her. Her imagination had had his face in her pussy a thousand times. She was more than ready. He removed her heels, and licked her toes through her stockings, the sensation was incredible. No one had ever done that, she tried to think of other things, maybe she could see through the windows if she looked, but she couldn't take her eyes from him. And every once in a while he looked at her to see if she was enjoying the trip. Her constant moans were all the answer he needed. His tongue trailed up her leg at a leisurely pace, in her mind she thought she might scream at him anytime, "Do you know what the hell your are doing to me", but of course he did, and she knew he did, it was all part of the game. Finally his face was at her thighs, she shifted down in the seat a bit, so that he had a clear unobstructed point from which to suck her drenched cunt. He paused his mouth over the crotch of her panties, and placed it on the material. He sucked her into his mouth deeply pulling the soft skin of her shaved pussy with the panties' material, her immediate response was to moan loudly. It was at that moment that she saw him, the driver, watching. A slow smile spreading over his lips as he saw her reaction. She tapped her lover on the shoulder, and pointed to the driver. He raised his head, put one finger to his lips in a "shushing" motion, and proceeded to slide his hands over her hips into the elastic of her panties and started to pull them down. He was asking her to let the driver watch them, let him be, let him enjoy. She could not deny him his request, she raised her ass off the seat so he could remove her panties. He smiled at her as he did.

He paused over her unopened slit to take in her sweet scent, her heat, her passion. He could see the juices that had already spilled forward and run down the labial lips. He knew once he placed his tongue in her hot pussy he would cum. He planned on it. She had to admit that the thought of the driver watching was exciting, not something she thought she would like, but never the less, it was enticing. His breath on her sizzling pussy was enough to almost put her over the top. She hoped he would not be disappointed in her because she knew that once he opened her and licked her hot liquid, she would cum. She looked forward to it.

The driver pulled over into the slow lane, he could see exactly what was going to happen, the heat in the back of the limo was incredible, and just in case he got a little more excited than he thought he would, he would be able to pull off in a hurry. He was ready for anything.

He gently touched his mouth upon her smoldering outer lips, they were hot to the touch, Her scent so heady, he could feel the pressure building in his balls. Jesus she was hot, her pelvis was grinding toward his face, trying to intice him toward her. He took his thumbs and slowly pulled back the naked flesh, to the heat being generated inside. Her juices started running out as soon as he did. Her moans were incredibly loud making his own pending orgasm almost impossible to control. He held back a moment, moving back to her thighs kissing her sweetly there, pausing long enough to let her excitement and his own subside slightly before continuing.

She was clutching at the edge of the leather seat, so close to ecstasy, and yet so far. He knew how to keep her attention, he was absolutely awesome. She could feel her love juice spilling from her pussy, she was trying to hold it back, but the muscles kept pushing it out. Her nails dug deeper into the seat's leather.

His cock was as hard as a rock, engorged to the point of bursting. His balls were pulled up as far as they could conceivably go without moving inside his body. His pain/pleasure threshold was almost at its limit. His hands were shaking as he placed them again on her sweet pussy.

The driver was sweating. The tension was almost more than he could bear, and he wasn't even back there. His hands gripped the steering wheel for dear life.

He again opened her hot slit, juices tumbled forward in a steady stream now, more than he had ever seen before, she was in a constant state of erotic tension. His cock was throbbing, the pre cum dripping at a perpetual pace. Enough so that a large patch of wet could be seen on the front his pants. His trembling lips again kissed her lower ones, his tongue licked at the juices on the outside and then in a slow deliberate motion, he licked her juices. He slid his tongue inside her so softly, so gently, she hardly knew he was there. He was lapping her love liquid, and he was still in control. She could feel him there, but just barely, there was so much wetness, it made a barrier to his touch. He even was able to lick at her vaginal opening, sucking slightly at the oozing fluids there, once he ventured his tongue slightly inside her cunt was like a vacuum, Sucking at him wanting to pull him in. He knew he had to stay away, but could please her without making her cum, at least not yet. His tongue moved upward and he opened the hood of the clitoris and exposed the hard proud engorged organ. He knew better than to touch it, so kept his tongue circling around the outside. Even that was almost enough to take her to the brink. Her pelvic gyrations were clearly involuntary, he knew if he didn't do something she would explode.

He sat back on his heels, his hands resting on her knees and looked hungrily into her eyes. "Do you think you are up to returning the pleasure?" he questioned. She leaned forward, kissing him lustily, tasting her own juices in her mouth and then whispered, " I only pray I can give you the same amount of pleasure as you have given me." With that, he got back up on the seat, and she slid down in between his legs. She took her hand and slowly ran it up and down the front of his pants, over his hard cock. He leaned back in the seat and closed his eyes. He did not want to cum yet. He had to think of something. He wanted to cum in all her wetness, feel her cunt pulling him in deeply, encompassing his throbbing cock totally. He sat up, gently took her by the shoulders, and turned her around so that she was sitting right in front of him, her back to him, the back of her head next to the seat.

The driver wasn't just sweating, he was also swearing now. Not only did nobody get off yet, he was having one hell of a time trying to see what they were doing. Damn sometimes he hated this car. He would have to get some new mirrors, maybe ones that magnified, yeah, he thought he would look into that.

She sat slightly perplexed in front of him, what did he want her to do? Her answer came quickly. He took her head in his hands and leaned it back against the seat so that she was looking back at him, her head on the seat. He was unzipping his pants, and he reached in his pants and pulled out his hard swollen prick. The head was very red, very hot, and he slid it right across her wet lips. He shuddered as he guided it across them, she took her hand and held the tip of the head with her fingers, rubbing the head with the pre cum dripping there. It was his turn to groan, and he did, long and low were his moans, as she pressed the wide portion of her tongue firmly against the underside of his swollen cock. He did not want to slide it in her mouth, he knew he would not be able to stop, but this, just this little bit, was a tender piece of heaven. She sucked gently at the underside of his cock as he moved it back and forth. She loved his scent, his muskiness, he was so wonderfully sexy. By pushing her tongue out full force she could just reach the hole in the tip as he moved it past, she tasted him that way over and over. The sensation for him was ecstatic, her pussy was starting to run again,

The driver was ready to jump out of the car and start shaking somebody up. He was more frustrated that the both of them put together. If he could only see something he would feel a lot better. Oh but wait a minute, all of a sudden he saw her move back up to the seat with his boss. Well, well, seems he would be getting a show after all.

He had whispered to her that they had both waited far too long, it was time. And with that he reached under her arms and lifted her back onto the seat. He then pulled his pants and shorts down, and patted his lap. She knew exactly what to do. She got off the seat, and opened her legs wide straddling his knees so that she could slide down his cock. It was her turn to tease him. And she did. An inch at a time. Until she had taken him to the hilt. She did not move a muscle, just relished the feeling of his swollen hot cock filling her wet pussy. Then she began to ride him, slowly at first, only up half way or so, then longer and harder strides until finally she was fucking his hard cock deeper and harder than she thought she ever could. He reached in front of her, and slid his finger in between her legs as she moved up and down. He located her hot little pearl, and began to massage it gently. It wasn't long, they were more than ready, her pussy clutching and releasing his cock was pretty much it for him. Her cunt was so laden with her love lotion that the few strokes on her clitoris brought tremors from down by her toes all the way up to the base of her skull. He pounded a few good strokes into her pussy and his cock started to explode on impact. His body contracted and the hard wrenching spasms started. They came together, they came as one.

The driver breathed a sigh of relief, and wiped his sweaty brow.

They just made it to Atlantic City, when they had finished and the driver pulled up to the casino. Carla gathered her clothes hurriedly together, slapped on her coat, and stuffed her clothes under her coat, she put her shoes on and for all intents and purposes, she looked as if she were completely dressed. Joel hurriedly pulled on his pants pulled up his zipper and threw on his topcoat, a little disheveled, but both with smiles on their faces. The chauffeur opened the door for them leaving them in the front of the casino.

As the driver pulled off, he looked in the rearview mirror, reached into his pocket, and pulled out a pair of black lace panties. He tossed them in the air, caught them in his hand and pressed them to his nose and breathed in deeply. Aloud he said to himself, "Yep that Joel, he sure tips good, and always gives the ladies a good ride for the money." And with that, he pulled off the road, turned off the engine, and slowly pulled down his zipper. He was into having safe sex.

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another Fine Story by Sweety1946@aol.com.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.