The Best Erotic Stories.

Tropical Paradise
by IndianAsian
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


A small spray of flawless white sand scattered across the bottom steps as the young woman sprinted up the wooden stairs. Only a few seconds behind, her pursuer, a much larger man quickly closed the distance between them. It had been a long run across the wide beach separating the small bungalow from the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean and it showed in both runners. It was with a shout of triumph that the brunette slapped her hand against the large number 14 on the side of the doorway and shouted.

"I win!" Jessica called out as she spun around to greet her fiancee. Ron cleared the stairs in a single bound as he reached out with his large powerful arms and embraced his lover. At 5'6" and 125 lb., the bikini clad woman was almost lost in the arms of her 6'2" 230 lb. partner. But it was a sensation she was more than used to and dearly loved.

"I guess you did, but only because I'm worn out from that volleyball game." Ron grinned as he leaned from behind and kissed her. Their kiss was as warm and tender as their very first. Each time they held each other close it was like they were rediscovering their love all over again.

"So where's my prize." Jessica asked playfully as they ended the kiss.

"Later." Ron replied as he stroked her soft brown hair.

"Well maybe I want it now." Jessica laughed as she pressed her bikini covered ass up against his cloth covered manhood. The pressure against his cock brought it quickly to a semi-erect state. Full erection came a few moments later as Jessica reached down and slid her hand between the waistband of his swimming trunks.

"We could do it right here." she suggested as she playfully stroked his member to it's full 7 1/2 inch length. She wrapped her fingers around his thickness and pressed it harder against her ass. "Who knows who might see us."

Jessica had a strong exhibitionist streak in her. Ron had long track of all the times they'd made love out in the open. The chance of being discovered was a tremendous turn on for her. Normally he would've been happy to give in to her desires, but today he had other plans.

"You really got turned on by that couple last night, didn't you?" Ron whispered into her ear as he slid his large hand under her bikini top and cupped her breast.

"Oh yes." Jessica responded in a whisper as she closed her eyes for a moment and enjoyed his caress. The couple in question were the inhabitants of the cottage a few hundred yards down the beach. Ron and Jessica had gone for a late nigh walk in the moonlight and had come across the couple making love on the beach. Silently they had backed up just enough to watch without being seen. For about twenty minutes they watched moonlight reflect off their sweaty bodies as the much older man relentlessly fucked his younger companion.

Jessica was so engrossed in the spectacle a few dozen yards away that she didn't feel it at first when Ron slipped her short skirt up over her ass. It was only the cool evening breeze against her tightly trimmed pussy that gave her a moments warming before she felt the head of her fiancee's cock pressing against her. Jessica had to bite down to keep from crying out as Ron began to slide in and out of her. It was only a few minutes before he climaxed inside of her, but coupled with the action in front of her, it was enough to give her a small orgasm as well. Later when they'd gotten back to their own cabin, they'd had a much longer encore - with a much more fulfilling finish.

"Oh that was exciting." she purred as she pressed her face against his broad chest and kissed it.

"Why don't we go inside and get cleaned up." Ron suggested. "Wash all this sand off of us." The sudden change of subject brought a little pout to Jessica's face. She wanted to play, not wash. Then a smile returned when she remembered how much fun it was to do both. No sooner had they stepped inside when Jessica quickly stripped out of her bathing suit. She loved making a little show of it every time she undressed in front of her love. She bent over and wiggled her ass as she pulled down her bikini bottom. Then she reached back and undid the clasp of her top, letting the thin material drop to the floor. She ran her fingers across her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

"Like anything you see, big boy?" she asked in her most seductive voice.

"Hmm, everything on the menu looks very good." Ron relied as he stepped out of his own swimming suit and stepped up to her.

"Well I can certainly see that the sausage looks very appetizing this afternoon. she laughed back as she pressed her womanhood against his hard cock.

"You have such a sausage fetish, I sometimes wonder how you stay a vegetarian." Ron said as he hugged her. "Well I guess it's cause I only taste it but don't swallow." she replied. Ron gave her a disbelieving look.

"All right, I do swallow." she laughed. The gentle splash of running water soothed the lovers as they washed each other in the tiny shower. It was a tight fit but neither was complaining. Jessica was drawing circles across the soapy matted hair on Ron 's chest. He in turn ran a soapy hand up and down her back, from her slender neck to the crack of her ass. "So now do I get my prize?" Jessica asked as she slid her hand down across his stomach to his crotch.

"Very soon." Ron said as his hand slid between her legs and traced the out line of her pussy. "Hmmmm" Jessica responded. Just as the two of them were beginning to really get into it, a loud knock came from the door. Ron immediately stopped what he was doing and started to step out of the shower.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jessica asked in a mixture of anger and disappointment.

"To answer the door." Ron said innocently. "You're kidding." Jessica said.

"Trust me." he smiled as he wrapped a large towel around his large frame. "Dry yourself off and come on out. You said you were anxious for your prize." He added before disappearing out the cloth curtain that served as the bathroom door.

"This had better be something a lot better than room service." Jessica said quietly to herself as she quickly dried herself off. A large bath towel wrapped around her, Jessica stepped out into the small combination living room/bedroom. The first thing she noticed was a large collapsible table had been set up in the center of the room. She had been in enough health clubs to recognize it as a massage table. Standing behind the table was a tall auburn haired woman laying out a sheet across the table.

She was dressed in a starched white outfit, the kind that nurses and health professions wore the world over. Although her blouse was opened far wider than any nurse Jessica had ever met. Then again, this was the tropics. Her smooth skin was naturally tan, made even more so by the constant sun in this part of the world. She had a lean athletic build, coupled with long equally lean legs that seemed perfect for the white stockings they were wrapped in. Her name, Jessica would later learn was Melissa and she was from Belize.

"What's this?" Jessica asked. "Your prize." Ron said with a grin.

"My prize?" she repeated, somewhat confused.

"Well you're always saying how much you love it when I give you a massage." Ron explained.

"So I thought you'd really love it if you got one from a professional." Jessica forced a smile. Of course she'd have professional massages before, he had to have know that. Didn't Ron realize that what she loved about his massages was that they inevitably ended with a hot lovemaking session. Oh well, she guessed she could wait until after the massage.

"Would Madam like to put on something or are you comfortable in the nude?" The masseuse asked in a crisp British accent. Jessica glanced down at her towel wrapped body. She never had any problem with nudity so it seems a silly question. Pulling the seam of her improvised sarong, she caused it to fall apart and let it drop to the floor. Jessica didn't notice the slight smile of approval that appeared on Melissa 's face as she watched the bounce of the smaller woman's breasts as she stepped over to the collapsible table and climbed face down on it. She adjusted the small pillow beneath her head and closed her eyes.

Jessica took a deep breath and let her body go limp. If Ron went to all this trouble she might as well enjoy. Ron , on the other hand, had settled into one of the overstuffed arm chairs on the other side of the room and was leafing through one of the resort's complimentary newspapers. If Jessica had looked carefully enough, she would have seen his eyes lift every few seconds to watch her on the table.

"Mmmm, that does feel nice." Jessica thought to herself as she felt the first touch of Melissa 's soft hands as they ran up and down the small of her back. Her touch was so different from Ron 's, but just as nice.

"Would Madam prefer powder or oil? Melissa asked as she gently rubbed Jessica 's shoulders.

"Oh oil, definitely." Jessica replied, her eyes still tightly closed. Melissa stepped back from the table and reached to a small electric heater she had brought with her. Carefully she removed a small cup of warm baby oil from it and gently spread it across the prone woman's body. The sudden warmth against her skin sent a surge of excitement through Jessica's body. Warm oil against her skin was one of her favorite sensations in the whole world. She opened one eye to look at Ron , only to find that he still seemed to be engrossed in his paper.

Gliding along Jessica 's now slippery body, Melissa 's fingers moved up her side and brushed against the edge of her breasts. The pressure of her fingers produced a slight tingle as Melissa pushed her fingers between Jessica 's body and the table. For a brief moment, the tips of her fingers played against Jessica 's nipples. Just as quickly they retreated. The encounter had been so brief that Jessica hadn't even had time to consider that it was the first time her breasts had been touched by another woman. Her fingers spread out as far as they could, Melissa ran them down Jessica 's back and across the cheeks of her ass. She continued down her long, smooth legs, always applying just the right amount of pressure in all the right places. After working on the soles of her feet for a few moments, she reversed her odyssey and began working her way upward once more.

Jessica sighed out loud again as she felt a fresh application of warm oil against her ass. Melissa 's nimble fingers slid down between her cheeks and made a brief contact with the core of Jessica 's sexuality. This time the young woman was immediately aware of the brief touch as it produced an effect much like that of a match to a small puddle of gasoline. Few men had ever touched her there and never a woman. A small part of her hoped Melissa would do so again. Jessica didn't have to hope for long because after rubbing the soft flesh of her ass cheeks a few more time, Melissa reached down between her legs and this time she pressed four fingers against the outer walls of her pussy.

Jessica 's blue eyes shot open but she didn't move. This was no accidental touch. The masseuse was rubbing her pussy. Glancing in Ron 's direction, she noted that he was still reading. Part of her felt like she should say something, put a stop to Melissa 's actions. Another part told her to just lay there, keep quiet and enjoy the feeling. And a very nice feeling it was. If Jessica could somehow step out of her body and look at the tableau from her fiancee's perspective, she would see nothing amiss. Melissa 's left hand was still moving across Jessica 's body at a rapid pace while the real action produced by her right hand was hidden from view. By this time, Melissa had worked two fingers up into Jessica 's pussy and was pumping them in and out as fast as she could. Jessica had now closed her eyes again and was biting down to keep from making any sounds.

She knew it was a dangerous game she was playing, not sure what Ron 's reaction would be if he knew. Yet at the same time, it was one of the most forbidding and exciting things she had ever done. There was no way now she could stop it. Finally, it was impossible to keep silent any longer as she felt an orgasm overtake her. The tiny sparks radiating from Melissa 's two fingers buried deep inside of her spread outward, increasing in intensity as they moved. It was only a tiny climax, but a good one never the less. It was only after the small quake had subsided that Jessica realized that there was no way that Ron could've mistaken the moans that had accompanied it for anything but what they were.

Hesitantly, the woman on the table opened her eyes as she felt Melissa gently withdraw her fingers. Looking over in Ron 's direction, she was surprised to see him sitting there with a wide smile on his face. "Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked.

"You son of a bitch!" Jessica shot back. "You knew all along."

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by IndianAsian.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.