The Best Erotic Stories.

The Voice
by Jimi Linden
©

This story was split into 6 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 6 parts for faster page loading.

Chapter 5 - BOO!

Suddenly they were bathed in light! Bright, unwavering light!

The passenger's side car door was jerked open causing the dome light to come on. A distinctly adult voice said in a loud stage-whispery voice "Now ain't this pretty. I got me a couple of children about to fornicate."

Jerking away from Jerry, Jill grabbed her blouse around her. Jerry started to reach for the ignition switch but was stopped by a blow to his wrist from a long police baton.

"Now you wouldn't want to do that would you? It's not nice to run away when you're being talked to, you know?"

"Little lady, why don't you reach over there and gently toss me those keys."

The dome light revealed only the lower part of a well-starched and creased pair of tan pants and a waiting open hand.

"Do I know you?" Jill demanded.

The hard wooden nightstick slapped into the seatback right next to her shoulder. "Don't matter whether you do or not" he growled. "Just do as you're told or your boyfriend's gonna get hurt. Now give me those keys!"

Jill handed the keys to the light bearer, but still couldn't resist asking, "Who are you?"

"Well honey, I'm the best news you've had all night, cause it looks to me like you and your beau were fixing to get into some heavy loving and I'll bet neither of you came prepared."

"We weren't going to do anything wrong. We were just kissing and petting a little" Jerry half sobbed. "This is really our first honest to goodness date. This the first time we've ever been alone."

"Well now ain't that sweet. Next I'll bet your gonna be telling me you're both virgins."

"Please sir" Jill wailed, "My dad will kill us if you tell him"

"If I tell him what? And why would I be wanting to tell you dad anything anyway?"

"Aren't you one of his deputies?" Jerry asked without thinking and was rewarded with an elbow in the ribs from Jill.

"One of whose deputies? Oh, I get it. This must be Sheriff Droopie's daughter. Well now ain't that just grand. This is going to be more fun than I thought."

Though her father did have a bit of a potbelly, and his face was rather long and baggy, Jill hated to hear people compare her dad with the little Droopy dog cartoon character. She started to protest but decided silence might be a better choice.

"Well now, let's just say I'm not one of his regular deputies and leave it at that. OK?"

"What do you want of us?" Jill demanded. "Are you going to rob us?

"No honey, I'm not going to rob you. I'm going to help you enjoy this beautiful night. So let's start right now. You, little honey, what's your name?"

"Jill."

"And what's your boyfriends moniker"

"He's Jerry. And you'd better not hurt us cause my dad's the sheriff and he'll get you if you do something bad to us." Jill sobbed.

"I'm not planning to hurt you" The Voice answered. "We're just going to have fun."

"You've already hurt me," Jerry added rubbing his wrist "and it still hurts like hell!"

"I'm truly sorry about that son" The Voice said "but you shouldn't have tried to run away."

"That's what anybody would have done" Jill whined.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Doesn't matter now. Let's get started. Jill, that was your name right?"

Dutifully Jill answered "Yes sir".

"OK, Jill. Take off Jerry's shoes, socks and shirt."

"What?" Jill asked incredulously.

The truncheon slapped hard against the dashboard and The Voice said, "I told you to take off his shoes, socks and shirt."

Both teenagers jumped at the sudden violence of the baton's smack. Jill began removing Jerry's clothes.

Gently but steadily slapping the baton against his palm The Voice said "That's better. Now toss those items into the back seat. Jerry, now it's your turn. Take off Jill's shoes and blouse and toss them back there with your clothes."

"That's better. No arguments or silly questions. Very good. Now Jill, throw his pants back with the rest of the clothes".

As Jill complied she whined, "Are you going to make us get completely undressed?"

The palm slapping paused momentarily as The Voice purred "Would that really bother you pretty one? I'll bet you'd like to see just how big Jerry's dick actually is, now wouldn't you? Let's not rush things just yet. Jerry, take off her skirt and add it to the pile back there."

The two kids sat there in their respective underwear, Jerry in his shorts and Jill in her loose bra and panties.

"Well now, this is starting to look better and better. Time to move on though. Both of you lay back on the seats. That's right. Now, Jill, take off his shorts".

Jerry just knew the moment Jill began to pull his shorts down he'd get a hard-on. So he was shocked by how soft he remained. Then he was embarrassed because he couldn't get it up.

Jill wanted nothing more than to stare at Jerry's cock, but for some reason couldn't bring herself to even look at him.

(next)

This story was split into 6 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 6 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Jimi Linden.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.