The Best Erotic Stories.

Wicked
by Sweety1946@aol.com
©

This story was split into 4 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


The sound of steel clashing against steel shattered the quiet repose surrounding Doug Sanders while he read the contents on the label. He heard her before he saw her. Her voice was soft, caressing, apologetic, but clear as a bell. She was apologizing profusely for having run her shopping cart into his. He started his long drawn out gaze at her knees, upward towards her head.

She was wearing jeans, and one of those big shirts everyone was wearing now. It was hard to tell her size underneath, but she was surely ample. He could clearly see the soft large mounds of flesh that made up her breasts. He was sure he could make out her nipples, even under that cumbersome big shirt. Her face was just short of pretty, perhaps attractive was a better word. She had large, soft lips, a straight nose with just the hint of an upturn at the end. Her eyes, well her eyes were beautiful, no denying that. They were a sea green, with tiny dark flecks in the iris. But it was her hair, that enthralled him.

It was a mixture of auburn, copper, and autumn red, a voluminous flowing mane the likes he had never seen before. He moved not a muscle, acutely aware that he was staring, but unable to do anything to stop himself. It was the touch of her beautifully manicured hand with the long red fingernails on his arm that brought him out of his momentary coma. His cock, flaccid just moments before, jumped and filled out the front of his jeans immediately. It was these times that he regretted not wearing underwear, there was sure to be a wet spot in a few heartbeats. Right now though, it didn't matter.

"Are you sure you're all right?" she asked again, gently squeezing his arm as she did. He almost flinched, almost feeling those beautiful fingers around his cock, then said, "Oh sure, no harm done." "I should pay more attention to where I am walking and not watching for the sales so much I suppose, but you know, a penny saved is a penny earned."

"I agree," he said, his eyes still taking in the soft curls and wisps of her gorgeous flowing locks. "Again, please accept my apology, and I hope the rest of your day goes much better than this."

He smiled thinking of the pounding cock inside his jeans and said, "Don't worry, it's off to a great start."

With that, she deliberately looked down, noting his hard bulge, and said, "I think you're right." With that, she giggled, and pushed past him. He could smell her scent, something floral he thought, and wonderful. As she walked down the aisle, she pushed her hand into the pocket of her jeans and when she did, the big shirt lifted at one end. There was a sweet, plump, jiggling, gorgeous ass if he had ever seen one. Without touching it, he knew the wet spot on his jeans was spreading.

It had been the usual Saturday, grocery shopping, the cleaners, the mall, the video store. He was glad there was no work tomorrow, and that he could relax now with a chilled bottle of wine and a good hot movie. When he thought of grocery shopping, he thought about her, and kicked himself in the ass again for the hundredth time for not finding out her name and number.

As he began taking off his sneakers, the bell rang and he wondered who would be coming over at 9 PM on a Saturday night. All his buddies were married, and for the moment he was without a significant other. As he peered into the peep hole, all he could see was a compendium of reds. He knew immediately that it was her and her flowing mane on the other side of his door. His cock started to grow in leaps and bounds.

He opened the door, and there she stood, looking a little different this evening. Perhaps it was the makeup, but more probably it was the short tight skirt that slid up her stockinged leg as she stepped over the threshold. He knew he had been right, she was ample, but in such a great put-together way. She truly had a pair of huge breasts, they were orbs to behold, he was sure of it. Even the swell of her rounded tummy was somehow provocative to him. Her round, plump ass jiggled all the way into his living room and he didn't take his eyes off it for a moment.

They both started to talk at the same time, but she raised that red nailed finger, and placed it over his lips to hush him for the moment. He just stared at her, he didn't want to miss a word or gesture that she made. "I am sorry if I am disturbing you, and I apologize if I seem too bold, or forward, but I saw you in your driveway this afternoon removing the groceries from your car, so I knew where you lived. I am new in the neighborhood, and wanted to introduce myself under conditions better than those of this morning."

He couldn't believe his luck, she had actually found him, and went out of her way to see him. He offered her a glass of wine, which she took, and a seat on the couch. He sat on the couch, but she sat opposite him in the arm chair. She knew exactly what she was doing. He could see her plainly there, under the soft lamplight, she was radiant. That flaming hair, those beautiful green eyes. His cock was throbbing, without realizing he was doing it, he started to rub the head through his jeans, God it felt good.

She watched him, leaned back in the chair, and opened her legs to expose the tops of her stockings, and just the barest glimpse of bare, shaved pussy? "Do you like videos, x- rated videos that is?" she murmured. He almost choked on his wine, "Why yes I do!" "That is great ," she purred, "I might be in a business that you might find intriguing." She had his interest now, he said "And what might that be?" "Well, by day, I am a photographer, I take pictures of families, the kiddies, weddings, etc., but at night, well by night you need an appointment to see me. My place is over on Danforth in that little strip mall with the donut shop."

"Oh, I know where that is. What do you do there, film dirty movies?"

"I wouldn't be that crass sweetheart, I film special movies, just for my patrons, each one is unique and personal. Perhaps you would be interested in utilizing my services?" With that, she opened her purse and produced a lavender business card. The card itself was a magnificent work of art, simple but quite elegant. A single orchid lie across the face of the card, embossed in soft hues, the word WICKED lie centered in the middle of the card in the most beautiful script, and in the lower right hand corner were the words "Hours by appointment only." There was no phone number, no address, only those words.

He looked at the card, and asked, "If I want to make an appointment, where would I call?"

"You must first come to the studio, she told him, "You will have to fill out some paperwork, and then I would give you an appointment. The cost, like anything else, would depend on what you want."

He was interested to the hilt, he was aroused and more than eager and ready. "Can I sign up now?" he asked.

She laughed, "No, sorry, there are no exceptions, besides, this will give you a chance to think about what you want, what you desire, what fantasies you want to see come true." She looked at her watch and gave a tiny gasp and said, "I have been here much too long, I only came to give you the card and introduce myself."

He said, "Oh I am so sorry, I am Doug."

To which she replied, "I am Wicked." She took his hand in hers, shook it firmly but gently and hoped that he would be in to see her in the very near future. He promised her it was at the top of his list, and he meant it. He followed her to the front door, watched her get into her car and drive away. It was the second time today she had left him with a huge hard on.

Sunday proved to be a hindrance. An obstacle to get over until Monday. He woke up with the usual erection, and immediately thought of her. He jumped into the shower, taking longer than he normally would to soap himself. He started to daydream a bit and kept thinking of that beautiful head of hair lying fanned across an antique white pillowcase. His left hand rubbed his shaven balls, sliding up under them and then pulling them up to the base of his cock, over and over. His right hand slowly moved down the entire length of his hard rod and over the head where he paused to massage it in a circle and then move his hand back towards the base again.

Doug was attractive in his own way, dark hair and eyes, better than average build. He had two great features, one was his smile. The other was his cock. Hard and erect it was easily 8 inches long, but it was the girth that floored anybody who was lucky enough to see it. He chose his women carefully, and although he was highly motivated sexually, he enjoyed companionship also, a friend as well as a lover. But this woman, this Wicked woman, was turning him into one big huge walking hard on.

This was the third time he had jerked off since he met her. That wasn't so unusual, but his thoughts while he did it, were only of her. He was already at the point where he had to have her. It didn't matter what it took or what he had to do, he wanted her with every hot pulsing nerve in his body. The blood in his cock started to pound, the veins inside like cables being tightly squeezed by his grip. His hand moved more rapidly, the water running down his face, his chest, he started to groan and felt the cum boiling up in his balls. He thought of his face in her sweet, bare, shaven cunt and he felt that familiar churning in his sac, the fire inside his cock as his fist moved up and down the hard, swollen shaft was almost unbearable.

He gave an anguished cry as the firewall collapsed and his hot ooze shot into the stream of water, again and again. He squeezed the swollen red head in his hand, emptying himself of every drop of his hot seed. He thought of her in front of him, her face awash in his cum, smiling, asking him for more. It made him even more determined to make his dreams become a reality. He got dressed, threw a load of clothes in the washer, and grabbed the videos to take back to the store.

Before he knew it he was parked outside the photo shop. There were lavender vertical Levelor blinds in the big storefront window. Two signs were taped on the inside of the door. One had the store hours written on it, Monday through Friday 10 AM to 6 PM. The other sign read CLOSED. It might as well have said fuck you. He was hoping the store would be open so he could ask the elusive Wicked just what goodies she had to offer.

As he was getting back into his car, he realized that the car he had seen her drive away in the previous night was parked in the lot. He walked back to the door and tried to peer through the darkened glass, but could see nothing. He knew she had to be there so he knocked, and then knocked again. After what seemed like an eternity, he turned and started back to his car.

He heard a tapping on the glass, and turned quickly to see a darkened version of her face at the door, and she was pointing to the CLOSED sign. Then she shook her finger at him as if he were a naughty boy caught stealing the cookies from the cookie jar, and then she was gone. He should have known better, she had told him, no exceptions, and the store hours were clearly marked on the door. He hoped she was not angry at him, and briefly thought about waiting until she came out to apologize to her, but squashed that thought immediately. It could wait until tomorrow. He wondered how many more times he would have to jerk off until then.

Monday had just dragged. He knew it would, even though it was Monday and was busy, his nerves screamed "I gotta get outta here." He almost vaulted over the crowd in the lobby and jogged to the lot to pick up his car. Ordinarily the drive home relaxed him even with the traffic. He just turned the radio on and tuned out the world. But today was different, he was Mario Andretti and the Terminator all rolled into one. He was ready to kill anybody who got in the way of him, the photo shop and 6:00 PM. He made it though, with 5 minutes to spare.

She was talking to a young mother with two small children when he walked in. She excused herself, and asked him to have a seat in the small office. She went back to the mother and children evidently giving them some finished photos, and then they left. His prick started to do the Wicked dance again as he anticipated what would happen after he signed up for whatever it was she was selling. Finally he heard the tumblers in the door as she locked it and turned off the main lighting in the shop.

She was standing next to him finally, her sweet scent filled the tiny room instantly and made him heady with the essence of her perfume. He wanted to climb on her, into her, be inside her, be absorbed by her. She went over to the small filing cabinet and bent over to get some papers. She had on a short black skirt with black stockings. When she bent over, the tops of her stockings showed from behind, and you could almost see her crotch, but not quite. When she stood up and turned around she was smiling. Again, she knew exactly what she was doing. Her top today, was anything but big. It hugged her voluptuous breasts, the nipples were clearly visible through the tightened material, and the scoop of the neck over her abundant cleavage was the perfect framing for it all.

(next)

This story was split into 4 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another Fine Story by Sweety1946@aol.com.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.