The Best Erotic Stories.

Young, in the Woods
by IndianAsian
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.


She squirmed a little, but made no real effort to pull away. I had my arm around her waist and she was leaning back just a bit, her thighs tight together.

"Tell me, Sandra, do you have a boyfriend yet?" I asked.

She blushed and shook her head.

"Why not? Pretty girl like you should have a boyfriend."

"I uh, I...I'm kind of...shy around boys."

"You are. Why?"

"I dunno," she gulped.

"You want a boyfriend?"

"I dunno," she said, looking away.

"Well, if you don't have a boyfriend I guess you're a virgin," I said teasingly.

Her face turned deep red

"Never been kissed, huh?" I smiled.

"I have too been kissed," she said.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Anything else?" I teased.

"A little," she said, a shrug in her voice. Her voice was very tight, and she was as tense as a statue.

My left arm was around her waist, my hand on her belly stroking softly. My right hand was on her leg, stroking that casually. I moved my right up to her face, caressing her cheek lightly.

"I bet the boys are after you for more than a little," I said softly, nudging her bangs aside with my fingertips.

"I'll say," she snorted.

"You have very nice teeth," I said, sliding my thumb down against the corner of her mouth. "You should smile more."

I pressed against the corner of her mouth with my thumb, drawing it upwards a little, smiling at her.

"I smile," she said defensively.

"Tell me what the boys want you to do," I said, now sliding my index finger along her lips.

"I...you know," she gulped, looking uncomfortable.

I pulled her face around and kissed her on the side of the throat.

"Remember when I used to blow raspberries against your throat?" I teased, pressing my lips against her throat again and blowing a few.

"Yeah," she gulped.

"So what do the boys want you to do?"

"I...they want to...you know...feel me," she said, squirming a bit on my lap.

"Where?"

"My....my boobs."

"Where else?"

"My behind."

"Where else?"

"Between my legs," she said, whispering now, looking away from me.

"Do you let them feel your boobs?"

"Sometimes," she gulped.

"Why?"

"I...it...feels nice...sometimes," she said, her voice quavering a little.

"Do you touch them anywhere?"

"So...sometimes," she breathed.

"Where?"

"They...their...cocks," she gulped, her eyes widening, as though she'd said a word she shouldn't.

"Do they get hard?"

"Ye....yes," she whimpered.

"Do you squeeze their cocks?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"Do you give them hand jobs?"

"So...sometimes."

"Do they touch you between the legs?"

I slid my right hand down onto her leg, stroking idly along her inner thigh, keeping a good several inches away from her panty covered crotch.

"Sometimes," she gasped.

"Have they ever made you come?"

"No."

"Have you ever made them come?"

I slid my hand just a little higher. Sandra was trembling a little, swallowing repeatedly. Her face was flushed, and she appeared embarrassed, tense, and excited. Her nipples were hard little eraser points against her tight tank top.

I shifted her a bit on my lap, just in case she was forgetting my big boner beneath her, and noticed a slightly darker shade on her panties between her legs. It was dark, and obviously coming from the moisture seeping through her pussy lips.

"Have you ever given them blowjobs?" I asked. "So...sometimes," she whispered.

I slid my hand back onto her face and caressed her cheek, then flicked back her bangs again. She was sweating nervously. I pressed my index finger against her lips, and dipped it between a little, then slid it back and forth along her mouth.

"Did you like it?" I asked, trying to keep my own voice even.

"Sometimes," she sighed.

I pressed my finger a bit harder, and she opened her lips, then slid them down over my finger.

"You used to suck your thumb when you were a baby," I said. "I guess you never know where a talent like that can come in handy."

She slid her lips down my finger to the knuckle, and her eyes tilted towards me as she sucked on my finger. She slid her lips back up and off them, then turned away. I pressed my hand against the side of her face and turned her towards me.

I caught her flickering eyes with mine and held them, then pulled her head in against me. She fought a little, attempting to draw back. I saw sudden fright in her eyes as her lips neared mine. Then they were together, our lips melding slowly.

Hers remained stiff for perhaps five seconds, then softened and parted. My arms around her tightened as our tongues slid slowly forward, experimentally tasting each other. Our lips moved slowly, wetly together, and her head tilted back, her eyes closing as she gave a convulsive shudder.

My right hand slid onto her belly, then up onto her left breast. I stroked my hand very lightly along the underside of the round mound, but there was no resistance from Sandra, no sign of shock or resistance. I cupped her breast more firmly, squeezing it.

She groaned softly into my mouth.

I pulled back and her eyes flickered open, filled with excitement, concern, anxiety, embarrassment, and a mute appeal to continue.

I gripped the bottom of her tank top and slowly peeled it upwards. Her eyes got wild for a second, and I heard a gasp of alarm. She seemed uncertain, and her hands moved to stop me. I sped up, pulling up the back and pulling it forward over her head, then tossing it away when she reached for it.

She covered her breasts with her arms, her eyes huge. I smiled reassuringly, then gripped her small wrists and gently, but insistently pulled them free. Her face reddened as I exposed her breasts, but I kissed her, first on the side of the face, then on the neck, then on the lips again, and her resistance slowly melted. I stroked the underside of her bare breast as I had before, only now feeling the warmth and softness. I squeezed the small orb, marvelling at how pert, how firm it was. It had been years and years since I'd felt a teenage breast, far too long.

I eased her back, my lips moving with less restraint on hers, my tongue slipping into her mouth as my hand kneaded her breast meat. Then I pulled back, easing her head back and raising her chest, looking down at those rock hard little nipples, sticking out so firmly, so beautifully.

I pinched one, squeezing it and pulling it up, then bent my head and licked a slow trail around and around it, wanting to prolong the anticipation. Finally I allowed my tongue to lick heavily across the quivering little tit button, and she jerked in response.

I licked again and again and again, then fastened my lips around it and suckled gently. I drew the nipple and areola into my mouth, licking my tongue over the sensitive flesh as I suckled. I closed my teeth on her tit meat, though not tightly, nibbling and chewing at it as she wriggled a little in my lap.

She was grinding her ass down on my thigh, gasping and whimpering softly as she rubbed herself on me. Her mouth was opening and closing, her eyes tightly clenched, then she stiffened.

"U...u...Uncle...P...Paaauaul!" she gasped.

I slid a hand down between her legs and squeezed her pussy, and she gasped and jerked her head back. She arched her back and bucked her hips upwards as I squeezed and rubbed her pussy furiously.

She bounced and shook through an obvious orgasm, moaning and puffing like a steam engine, then let her head fall back against the table, and with a soft, quavering groan, went limp.

I cupped her pussy gently, feeling the moisture of her against the palm of my hand. I continued to lick and suckle at her nipples and breasts for a minute, then pulled my head up and smiled at her face.

She blinked back at me, then licked her lips. I raised her head and kissed her on the lips, then drew back. My right hand slid over her firm young breasts, then down her soft, concave belly to the elastic around her panties.

(next)

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Another Quality Story by IndianAsian.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.