The Best Erotic Stories.

Paralyzed Mother Fucker
by PMF
©

At the age of 18 I broke my neck. It left me paralyzed from the neck down. My mother was constantly by my side through my time in the hospital and rehab. My dad had been killed by a drunk driver 3 years before. I made it through the rehab pretty good and soon it was time for me to go home. My mom did everything for me. She dressed me, feed me, bathed me and even changed my external condom. At 40 she was in great shape and even pulled me in and out of my wheelchair. I had no control over my body whatsoever.

Even though I was in this terrible shape and had no feeling in body I still wondered if I could get an erection. I know it sounds weird but that was my main thought. Could my cock get hard? I began dwelling on that and pretty soon my mom confronted me about it. I hesitated in telling her; after all she was my mother. Often she'd check in on me wearing only a pair of panties and a bra and I would get these thoughts of wanting to fuck her. After days of asking what was wrong with me I finally told my mother. I told her I wondered if I could still get an erection and wondered if I could still fuck. She seemed a little bit taken back but as always she took it head on.

"Well... that was unexpected," she joked.

"I'm sorry mom, it's just so frustrating not knowing."

"I'm sure it is honey," she added walking around my bed. She stroked my forehead and began lowering my electric bed. "Well we'll just find out for ourselves now won't we?" she looked at me with tears rolling off her face. She raised me up to a sitting position with the electric bed. "I'll be right back."

I could hear her digging in my dad's old closet. Moments later she returned with two HUSTLER magazines. "Let's try a little visual stimulation first," she smiled. She started flipping through the magazine showing me page after page of these women spreading their cunts open asking me questions like, "ok, do you like the boob pictures are open pussy shots the best?" she really got into it. "Blondes or brunets?" "Shaved or not shaved?" after we'd narrowed it down to brunets with shaved open pussy shots she half heartily joked "we'll why don't I just get naked then cause that fits me to a T?"

I think I surprised her when I said, "okay, sounds like a plan,"

She smiled like oh my God what did I just get myself into.

She stood up and sat the magazine on the bed. She eased the sheet off of me exposing my naked body. She unhooked my condom from my bed bag and then peeled the condom off my dick. With a warm damp bath cloth she wiped away the remaining skin bond glue from the base of my dick. I became semi hard as she wiped away the sticky glue. My legs jumped around in spasm as she touched my cock. Soon they stopped and became still. Mom reached behind her back and undid her halter-top. Her two 36c breasts drooped out and hung proudly before me. Her areolas were huge and dark brown. Her nipples were over an inch long and fully erect. She undid her shorts and pushed them to her ankles. She hooked her thumbs in her black panties and shed them too. She climbed up on the bed and straddled me. She was naked and beautiful.

Her pussy was clean shaved. Her hand moved down to her cunt and began rubbing it. I lay there watching. She lifted both of her tits up and pulled on both nipples. Again and again she lifted them and stretched her big nipples. She eased up over my semi hard cock and lowered her now wet pussy onto it rubbing it, massaging it. She rocked her hips as she spread her lips back and forth messing my cock against my stomach. My dick responded by growing harder and harder. Pretty soon I had a nice hard erection. To my surprise mom inserted me into her bare pussy. Slowly she began fucking me. 4 or 5 minutes into it I lost my erection. I wasn't at all happy about it either.

That night mother brought home a little surprise for me from one of her friends. She had three Viagra pills. I took one and about an hour later I had a ragging hardon. Again mom mounted my bed and got herself hot before cramming my big dick up into her bare little girl pussy. She fucked me silly. I mean she dropped her ass down on my balls and rode my cock like a mad woman. Her big tits bounced and flopped around as she fucked my brains out for literally several hours. She came time after time drenching my balls with her cum. We made such a nasty fucking sucking sound as my hardon drove deep up in her cunt and nearly out again. We'd pop our bodies together making that suction sound as we fucked like animals. She was soaked in sweat.

Even though I couldn't feel her on my dick the sight, smell and sound of having my mother fuck me stupid was incredible. Nearly two and half-hours after we started she ran out of strength.

Needless to say I'm on Viagra now and my mother is still on me (nightly). She swears it's the best sex she's ever had. She's even been knocking around the idea of letting Christi, her best friend, give me a ride to prove it. Christi and Jana are her tennis buddies. She isn't sure she wants to share me yet but she's considering it. She's been bragging to both women about how great a fuck I am. Frankly I don't care how many of her friends want to ride my big dick. But I'll keep you posted.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by PMF.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.