The Best Erotic Stories.

Twins
by JAX
©

My brother and I are twins, not identical, he's tall and dark whist I am tall and fair. Ever since out mid teens we have been active on the girlfriend front. But we have this one rule, 'No poaching Girlfriends' otherwise all things are fair. I have dated old girlfriends of his and he has done likewise. His current girl, Sue-Ann, is a curvaceous redhead who gives me a hardon every time she comes near me. I can't wait for him to chuck her, but I may be in for a long wait. The current lust of my life is Dot, a slim blond who I adore, but she can get a bit clingy, and gets jealous whenever I even look at another girl. It's a good job she can't read my mind over Sue-Ann.

Tom and I sometimes go out together and try and pick up something. We are usually successful as we make a handsome pair when we are dressed up. Sometimes we can't find two girls we both fancy, so we try and cut one out of the pack and then take turns to fuck her. Tom has got a BMW 5 series estate, which gives us plenty of space to conduct passionate manoeuvres in the back.

For our 21st birthdays, our parents give us the deposit for our own place. We moved into our very own two bedrooms place, so no more cramped and uncomfortable sex for us.

Now we had our own place, I was seeing more of Sue-Ann, and I do mean more, as she has a habit of walking about in her underwear, it was all very frustrating. The other Saturday night we when out as a foursome, we all got smashed and we ending up in one bed, fucking our partner's brains out. It was a bit embarrassing next morning when we bump into each other in the bathroom, but now I had seen Sue-Ann naked, I can't wait to get my hands on her.

To preserve the 'no poaching' rule, there was one way I can think of to achieve this, was by organise a threesome. But before I can organise that, I start another avenue of attack by invited Sue-Ann to pose for me, I work for the local rag as a news photographer. She was shy at first but with a few well-chosen and flattering words, what pretty girl could refuse an offer to appear in the local newspaper. Sue-Ann was doing a charity walk for cancer research, so I used that as an excuse for the pictures. I had to get Tom's permission of course; he was all for it, a girlfriend of his in the local rag, he was chuffed.

Sue-Ann arrived at the Paper's studio straight from work, looking very nervous.

"Come on love, no need to be shy, you know me after all" I said soothingly.

"Here have this" I poured her a glass of wine, "this will calm your nerves and then go in there" I indicating the small changing room, "and fix your hair and makeup ok. We start with what you're wearing. But latter you can change into any of those outfits you see hanging in there, ok" I say.

After ten minutes or so she came out with her hair nicely done, looking gorgeous.

"That's right Sue, come a sit over here" I say.

Sue moves over and sits on the stool I have previously lit. I start to take pictures with my Hassleblad 6x6 camera till the first film is used up. I was using a 6x45 back with 15 pictures on each roll of 120 black and white film.

"That's was great love" I say, "Now go and change into something else"

"What do you want me to wear," she said taking a sip from her second glass of wine.

I go into the changing room with her and pick out a full-length gown, off the shoulder and low at the front. When she came out back into the studio she looked stunning. I started taken pictures again. The wine was making her relaxed and more daring.

"That's right love" I cooed, "lean towards me a bit, show me those great tits"

Two more glasses of wine later, she was really flying. She had changed into a short skirt and waistcoat with no bra underneath.

"No you can't wear you bra under that" I say forcefully, "it will show"

So there she was posing for me showing a lot of flesh.

"That's great love, push those tits out at me" Flash! The studio lights fire off, "good, good, now undo another button" flash! "That's good now open the top" flash! Her naked tits appeared for the first time. "Lovely, now point them at the camera" Flash!

I changed backs on the camera, to a colour film to finish off with,

"Ok Sue off with the top, Flash! Great, turn this way, Flash! Squeeze them together, Flash! Off with that skirt, that's good, flash!

When the film has run out, I tell her what a good model she had been, she gets herself dressed and then I take her home.

The next time I saw her, I had the proofs ready. I only showed Tom the first half of the session, when Sue was properly dressed.

"These are great John" he said, "Here look Sue" he invited. "Which one are you going to use with the story?" he asked.

"I thought this one" I pointed to one where Sue in the long gown, with a fair bit if tit showing.

"Oh yes, that one really nice, hey Sue"

Sue was very quite throughout all this, with the odd pleading looks at me from time to time.

In due time this picture along with a paragraph I wrote about her charity walk, was published. Tom was ecstatic to see his girlfriend in the paper. The following Saturday, Tom was at work when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said to Sue, "I'm afraid Tom's at work till late tonight.

"Yes I know, but it's you I want to see" she said.

"Oh yes" I said.

"It's about the pictures you took of me, you know the ones you didn't show Tom" she said nervously. "What are you going to do with them?"

"I was thinking about sell them to a Men's Magazine" I said half joking, "You did sign the Release Form you know"

"Oh did I, I don't remember, but please don't do that, I'll do anything if you don't" she pleaded. "I know, I'll pay you for them, you know, for what you'll could sell them for" she added in desperation.

"No that's ok" I said, "if you don't want me to sell them, I'll won't"

"Oh thank you" she hugs me, "Now is there anything I do for you in return" she says with a sexy smile.

"No that's ok," I say, "just as long as you're happy" I smile back.

What I really want is, her on her back, naked, with her legs open, but that another story.

"Is there nothing I can do for you?" she asked provocatively.

"No, not right now" I said, wishing she wasn't my brothers girlfriend.

"Ok, some other time perhaps" she smiled again and left.

Definitely some other time, I thought. Her pictures were locked away in the cabinet in my bedroom along with other nude's studies I have taken of Dot and previous girlfriends.

Dot was getting on my nerves, always moaning at me so I decided to dump her. Now I had seen Sue's assets, Dot's slim, boyish figure was less than appalling to me. Before I do however, I wanted one last session with her in front of my cameras and perhaps invite Tom to join me for a threesome. This was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Sue was out of the way, working late, so I plied Dot with a bottle of her favourite wine and a lot of flattery. Out came my Nikons and flashgun to record her body on film. I had colour print film in one camera body, with black and white in the other. Tom was in the lounge watching a film on TV when I called him into my bedroom to pose with Dot. Dot by this time was well away and didn't know who was fucking her or see the flashes go off. When Tom had cum, I took over and fucked her, whilst Tom took over operating the cameras. As I have said before, this was not our first threesome. When we had both finished, Tom and I returned to the lounge for a drink, leaving Dot sparked out on my bed.

"What's all that about then?" he asked once we had settled ourselves on the sofa.

"She been getting on my nerves lately" I say, " always complaining, so I thought I make some money out of her before I dumped her"

"Oh" he said, "I thought it was a bit strange, you know, with our 'no poaching rules"

"How can it be poaching" I said, "if I'm there as well" hoping this seed might germinate in his mind and a session with Sue may be on the cards. "Anyway there this bloke I know who will pay for any pictures like those, for publishing abroad"

"Oh well I hope you keep my face out of them" Tom relied with a laugh.

"Yep don't worry, only her face and more importantly her body will appear" we both laughed at that. Then we toasted my forthcoming freedom with another glass of wine.

"I'll re-load both cameras and lets have seconds" I indicated my bedroom.

"I know brother, set up the camera on a tripod with a cable release and we'll both get in the pictures"

"Great idea" I said, "I got a long air release that will work even better. I'll load the cameras and you get the tripod out of the cupboard over there and lets get stuck in"

The thought of double teaming Dot on film got us both hard again. Poor Dot didn't know whether she was coming or going, with one cock at each end. After an hour, Tom and I had a break and another glass of wine.

"You know brother, we should get a video camera" Tom said with a laugh.

At that moment Dot staggered out of my bedroom and into the bathroom to be sick.

"All that spunk on top of wine" said Tom and we both laughed.

"That's not a bad idea, brother, I might put off dumping her for a week or two until we got her on tape. What do you think"

"Well if you can put up with her for a couple more weeks, I sure I can put up with putting it in her again" with this we both doubled up laughing.

It was not easy tracking down a good quality video camera, I couldn't afford to buy one, but by using my contacts at the paper, I at last I found this VHS portable camera that had been used by the local TV station for outside broadcasts. The new and much lighter digital cameras had superseded it. It was larger than I would like, but it was free and I think they were glad to get rid of it. I set it up in the lounge and recorded a few test shots. Old or not, the quality was superb.

Dot couldn't remember much of that Saturday night, other than being sick all night, so I just repeated the method. Two bottles of fizzy wine, some good beat music on the stereo and Dot was striping off in front of the video camera, dancing to the music. Once she was naked I laid her down on the floor, panned the camera over her naked body and then joined her on the floor. I called Tom in after a while to take over operating the camera. Once I had finished, I took control of the camera leaving Tom free to take my place between Dots wide spread legs. Dot was so far out of it she didn't know what was going on, she thrust herself against Tom's cock as if it was mine. Watching the two on the floor got me hard again so I joined in.

Dot and I split up soon after. I don't think she remembered much about that night, but what she did remember she didn't like very much, so in the end she was glad to go. Tom and I spend a merry evening viewing the tape.

"We can't sell this" I said, "everyone can see who doing the fucking. The idea was only to see the fuckee" with this we both fell about laughing.

"Next time we'll be more careful ok"

"Right brother, now rewind and lets watch it again" he said

"Right brother" I said, "Who next for the 'Dino Dehorrendous' treatment" pointing to the video camera on its tripod sitting in the corner of the lounge.

"I don't know, perhaps we should go out one Saturday night, without Sue, and see what we can pick up"

"Great" I said, what I really wanted was Sue to star in our next production, but looks like that would have to wait. Sue was being very friendly towards me, which didn't make it any easier. Tom, Sue and I went out for a drink some night's later, primary to find me a new girlfriend. We bump into an old school friend of Sue's, call Heather. We were introduced and had a drink together. Now Heather was Mediterranean dark with long straight hair and a nice figure. We got on great straight away. Did I say she had a nice figure, scrap that, she has a great figure.

I find out how good it was, some nights later in my bedroom. She was not a blushing flower either and loved to show off her assets. I was in heaven. We had some great sessions in the office studio, after hours of course, in all sorts of revealing outfits and of course no outfits at all. Exposing herself to my cameras also made her randy, thus it took no time at all get her in front of the video camera, dancing to the beat of the music, wearing nothing more than a smile, followed by me pouncing on her body and fucking her brains out. The resulting video caused much enjoyment between my brother and I.

"Well there's nothing wrong with her body" said Tom, "as good as Sue's; Makes Dot look like a boy" he adds with a smile.

"Perhaps we should arrange for Sue and Heather to do a double act" I say.

"Yeah, that would be something" Tom drifted off into his own fantasy world.

When I mentioned this to Heather, she was all for it, but she didn't think Sue was into girl/girl action.

"It's three against one" I say, "If we get her a bit pissed we might gets somewhere.

"Ok, lets get organised," she said, "let's say next Saturday night, shall we"

So it was all set up. We all went out Saturday night for dinner and plenty of wine, till everyone was merry. We all targeted Sue so she got twice as much wine as anybody else. Once back home we let Heather start the ball rolling with Sue, first slow dancing with her to the music, then later we help them out of their clothes. The lights were dimmed and the action started. It's a good job the video camera was good in low light, as some of the action would have been missed. Heather was lying between Sue's spread legs, licking her out, bringing her to a shuddering climax.

"Can I have a go Tom?" I asked, indicating Sue's naked body.

"Sure brother" he replies drunkenly, "as long as I can have a go at Heather"

"Deal" I say, I leave the camera running and take over from Heather between Sue's spread thighs. I thrust my cock into her moist slit, she opens her eyes and sees who is fucking her. She smiles at me and holds on to me tight and returns my kiss.

I look over at Tom and Heather who are fucking like rabbits. I hope all this is being recorded. After a rest we swap back to our own partners for a more leisurely fuck.

Sunday started late for us, I didn't open my eyes till past midday.

"How was last night?" asked Heather.

"Great" I say, "I've been wanting to fuck Sue since I first saw her"

"Me too" she said with a smile, "and I've known her longer than you"

"Perhaps we can arrange a threesome, you know, just you, me and Sue"

"I love that" she smiles at me, "I could use 'Mr Bony'" at this Heather cracks up laughing.

"Who 'Mr Bony'?" I asked.

"It's my strap-on dildo" she replies.

"Oh I love it, let's arrange as soon as possible" the thought has got me hard again.

"Oh that's lovely," Heather says fondling my hardon, "Stick in me now" she says"

So for the next ten minutes we acted out our own fantasies with each other's bodies.

Sue was a bit shy around me for the next few weeks, but now I had fuck her, I wanted more. I sure she wouldn't refuse me if I came on to her, but she was still Tom's girlfriend.

"Tom" I said one evening we were at home together, "Let's watch our video again"

"Yeah, sure" replies Tom. So we do for a while.

"Tom" I continue, once we have reached the point where I'm fucking Sue on screen, "What would you say if I said I wanted to fuck Sue again"

Tom was watching Sue and me on the TV.

"I suppose I can't object too much, seeing what you're doing on tape right now" he says with a rye smile.

"But she still your girlfriend" I say.

"Yep that true and I hope she will be for some time yet" he replied, "But that night" he indicated the TV, "opened a few doors"

"I make a deal with you, ok, if I do fuck her again I will tell you, and of course you can have complete access to Heather"

"Fair enough" he replied, now rewind the tape so I can see Heather and Sue together again"

From then on we swapped a few times, mostly as a foursome, but once I took Sue into the office Studio and spend the evening taking some good quality nudes and then some more naughty pictures of her. I then joined her in front of the camera for some really dirty pictures, using a cable release to fire off the shutter. By this time, she really got into the swing of things and had a number of orgasms. Now we had past this watershed, Sue would do almost anything I asked, so I arranged a night with Heather when Tom was on nights.

Things started nice and slow, with a takeaway pizza and a couple of bottles of wine. We hadn't told Sue what we had in mind but I sure she knew something was going on. When we were all pleasantly mellow, Heather started on Sue, kissing and fondling her till She got hot. At this point I moved to the video camera, turned it on and panned it to record the action. Off came all their clothes and on went Mr Bony. Heather was soon thrusting between Sue spread thighs. These orgasmic sights and sounds were a massive turn on for me, so as soon as Heather had brought them both off, I took over between Sue's legs. Heather was now controlling the video camera and recording all the action. When I had deposited my spunk deep inside her, Heather takes over again, bringing them both to a further orgasm. We then all retired to my room to sleep. It was great to having two attractive women, one each side of you in bed.

When I first awoke, I could feel a great sensation in my groin. As I become more conscious and opened my eyes I saw a wonderful sight of Sue impaled on my morning hard cock with Heather talking dirty to her and squeezing her tits.

"That's it, you like that don't you, you slut" Heather was saying, "You do anything for a stiff prick, wouldn't you"

"Oh yes, yes" was all that Sue kept saying.

All this dirty talk was having affect on me too, but I was hanging on.

Heather continued talking, "You'll spread your legs whenever we tell you too, won't you"

"Oh yes" replied Sue,

"Any time John or I want to fuck you, any where or with anyone else, you'll spread your legs, won't you, you slut"

"Oh yes, Oh, Oh" Sue then had a big orgasm brought about by all this verbal and physical stimulation.

"There you are love" Heather said to me, "we now have our very own fuck slave, any time, any place or with anyone else we want, now where's Mr Bony" Heather laughed.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by JAX.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.