The Best Erotic Stories.

The Potion
by Michael August
©

We finish shopping and are heading toward the car, when you spy a small shop on the corner that you've never seen before. Potions and Things, the sign enticingly states. "You know, you still owe me a present." You smile as you point out that our shopping still isn't done.

We enter the small shop and I notice immediately that the smells are very unusual. I feel my body loosen and my mind becoming somewhat dulled.

A middle aged portly woman is sitting on a stool at the other side of the room, in front of a case with potions of various shapes and sizes displayed inside. I start to state a greeting when she quickly motions with her hand for me to remain silent.

"I know what you need. I could sense it when I saw you approaching my shop" As she spoke...she moved closer to the case and withdrew two bottles of liquid.

"Really" I replied "How could you..."

"I know!" she answered cutting me off "I make my living knowing about people"

You look at me and twist your head. I read your thoughts easily Not on a stable piece of ground in this woman. I smile and raise one eyebrow in return.

"You don't know what to make of me" She notices our exchange.

"Well then...you need a demonstration"

"Come closer" She motions us to the case and she picks up a reddish tinted bottle and brings it to her eyes so that the bottle is between our line of sight. I can clearly see that the liquid is red and is the source of the color.

It's an almost hind of red...but transparent. Surprisingly the liquid appears to be moving and flowing despite the fact that the container is not.

"This potion was made in the far east and is a combination of alcohol, herbs and another ingredient that you won't find anywhere else. Human sweat, human blood and human pheromones. It was extracted from 50 women and men in the deepest depths of their passion. I call this elixir...The Touch."

She hands it to you and you are turning the bottle over in your hands... As you move it from hand to hand, You state, "It's warm...almost hot!"

"It always is" The woman states and smiles with a crooked yellowish grin. "Put some on your shoulder."

You reluctantly open the glass bottle and use the dauber on the end to apply a finger's touch of the liquid on your left shoulder...

"oh man...that's warm" You are clearly reacting to the touch.

"Now young man" She turns to me...glaring..."Kiss her there"

"Why? What's it do?

"You'll find out, just do it" I turn you to me and I touch my lips to your shoulder. I can feel the heat of the spot, it's a burning touch compared to the rest of your skin. you react immediately and your head is leaning into me. Waves of passionate heat are flowing through you.

"It's an exciter, an enhancer" The woman exclaims "It only works if a person activates it and it will continue to work and will build and build with each touch. It takes what is already felt and enhances the effect"

I look over to see you clearly under a spell of something. Your body is rocking and you are moaning softly. Your breasts are clearly noticeable beneath your dress and you have your hands on your dress bottom and are pulling on it to create friction

"Kiss her again, again on that spot" The woman's eyes are blazing now into mine. I look into your eyes and see you rocking with passion. I slowly lean over and kiss you again on the heated spot. You react as though someone has shocked you. Your head falls back and your hands instinctively reach up and grasp a breast then between your legs. Your legs are moving and rolling into each other and your breath is staggered.

"It'll continue until you apply the counter measure" She pushes a light blue milky bottle across the counter.

"Please put it on her before she messes up my floor."

I take the bottle and open the top. It has a jasmine like smell and the bottle itself is cool to the touch. I turn and apply it to your shoulder and work in into the spot...Immediately you fall back, relaxed and shocked. you shake your head and adjust your dress, somewhat embarrassed.

Then you look deeply into my eyes and say, "Pay whatever it's worth"

We get home in just about 10 minutes later and you are very eager to try out our new toy. The words of the liquid woman still ring in my head.

"Eventually you must apply the withdraw, the blue counter to the touch, or a person could easily go into too much pleasure and eventually die from it. You must take caution with this but I see that you will greatly use this and that is why I sell it to you"

We head upstairs and I drop the bag with the bottles on the bed. I take you into my arms and I kiss you at first touching your lips then opening my mouth and feeling the heat and the touch of your tongue. You smile and immediately take out the red liquid.

The bottle opens with a popping noise and you approach me and dab the liquid onto my mouth. I feel the intense heat of the liquid and my lips suddenly become sensitive. You cap the bottle and turn it upside down to touch the liquid to the dab and then you dab it onto your lips. You put the cap back on and approach me smiling.

Our lips touch and the world shakes. Time is slowing. I can feel each touch of your lips...each caress and with each caress is a touch of pleasure...heated pleasure...intense pleasure...like the pleasure you get when a man enters you or when someone touches their mouth to your breast for the first time. with each movement of our lips...each sensual brush of our skin. the pleasure is magnified...enhanced...builds...it carries us...removes our world...all I can focus on is your lips...your tongue...your mouth. your body is pressed to me...I feel the heat of it...and I press back into you...with each touch...each shift...each brush...it gets more and more heightened. our lips are now one thing...over and over... waves of intense...of heat...of impossible.

My hands have your head and You have mine...and we are pressed into each other...lips slammed together...tongues locks and moving and dancing... over and over pleasure waves...we cant take it any more...to much and our mouths move apart just enough to feel the explosion... your body rocks and shakes with it and I feel one continuous spray of me blasting out. I can see fluid rolling down your leg and your eyes are blazing.

I reach over and grasp the blue bottle but you stop my hand and reach for the red again. You dab more red onto my lips and onto yours then you undress and place more red on you, on your breasts...covering your nipples and around your breasts. On your neck...all the way up and down to shoulder. and you drops three drops onto you. On your clitoris and inside you.

I undress and you hand me the bottle and I dab my nipples my neck and three drops of clear red roll down my hardness...I can feel the heat and the intensity of the kiss we had previously is rolling back into us...It never left but it seemed to wait until we were somewhat rested then it began to attack with an intensity. we are facing each other...the red of the liquid is clearly visible on you and you are breathing slowly and deliberately.

I am right across from you and the pleasure is hitting us in waves. Then we move together and touch breast to breast...mouth to mouth lips to lips...tongue to tongue...cock to clitoris... and the world is gone...we are just one pleasure...one thing... we are frozen in it...so much pleasure rocking each other. rocking us...slamming us...It seems like we aren't moving at all but my hands are into your head and I feel your hands digging into my back tearing into me.

Our mouths are writhing...and our bodies are pressed and moving... the waves of each touch slamming and slamming...over and over pleasure forces and intensity takes us up and then smashes us down and we explode with it again... Our juices spraying everywhere...I see your fluid flowing out of you and I am shooting out and up screaming.

I am apart from you and I'm breathing hard. Despite I have exploded from the intensity, the incredible intensity of the two orgasms, my body is still being rocked with pleasure and I am full within seconds of spraying. I see myself rise up and stiffen, then tighten, then grow even more and tighten. I am enormous and I am beyond pleasure I look over at you and you are also feeling the extreme. Your breasts are so tight they are strained against your skin and fluid is rolling out of you.

I see that your body is rocking and you say to me, "I am... convulsing... in and out...I want...I want ... you inside me..."

I reach out and touch your breast and you shutter and fall into the bed...I touch the other one and you are writhing under beneath me. I tenderly kiss each out and feel the rocking against me... With impossible strength...you reach out and touch me and I fall over with pleasure...it hits like a wall and continues to slam into me...over and over. Inside...I want to be inside you. I stammer up and slowly approach you...you are looking at me with impossible wide eyes...you know what I'm about to do yet wondering what will happen.

I grasp myself and reach out and slide into you...

There is no words to describe the intensity of what we are feeling there is no you and I...there is no feeling of us. Our souls are bound together here...and the impossible has us, binding us together with it involuntarily...there is no reality here...only rolling waves of impossible pleasure...lifting the one of us...and we rock in it like a boat in a storm powerless to it...we flow...our bodies are without control and there is no one orgasm here...that stops and starts again... it is one long flow of orgasms...flowing into each other one after another...over and over again...over and over again. ...one big continuous blast...over and over... over... and... ...over...layered orgasms...one incredible flow of continuous release...

I stammer and grab the blue bottle...We have been together for four hours and we are spent. The sheets are covered with our fluids and our bodies ache from the arching. I pour the entire bottle of blue over us and we collapse in it's saving touch. Our bodies ache and all we can do is to fall over and asleep.

We wake 9 hours later and are both weak as a newborn... In fact we HAVE been reborn. Our touch is more sensitive and we have touched and embraced each other's soul. As our eyes meet now...we can feel each other's essence, each other's energy and the strength, the force is immediate and strongly electric.

The world is different now. Colors are brighter and light is magnified. Sometimes when we walk with our hands together the ground feels like a cloud and we float above.

I wait to experience the next night with you, with this gift, this new world and I wonder the question that I'm sure you are wondering...

Should we go back and buy another bottle?

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Michael August.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.