007 - Quantum of Soreness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buzzrd
buzzrd
23 Followers

Reena kept fucking his ass, and now appeared to be close to her own orgasm as she made many noises. James' head was starting to clear and he noted that the five guys in front of him, including the leader, were all totally focused on their own jerking. He now had an idea of Reena's plans. At her orgasm, she would probably fall back, grab a gun and kill the guys in the back. Bond's task would be to vault forward, somehow grab a gun and kill the 5 in front of him. Bond tested the binds again, and was now sure they were loose enough for him to vault off the table and have a range of motion to allow him to effect the plan. He coiled his body, ready for spring for that moment. The tension in his body must have triggered Reena.

He could feel a jet of cum hit the insides of his rectum. At that point she let out a huge yell and he felt her cock exit his ass quickly.

Bond did a forward somersault on the table and then leapt into the air. The binds further loosened as he flew the through the air and flailed his arms and legs. He did a complete flip in the air and smashed his heels into the jaw of the unsuspecting leader. As Bond fell over the leader and across his chair, he heard the leader's neck snap. Bond rolled and found a gun, luckily an AK 47 automatic rifle. He heard gunshots on the other side of the room. His military instincts kicked in and he rolled again to a crouch and pulled down hard on the trigger. The other 4 guys leapt to their feet, but Bond cut them down in two sweeps of the machine gun.

Then he rolled again, outside of the obstructive view of the table, and leapt to his feet with the machine guy aimed level to the other side of the room. Bond saw the other 5 guys, prone on the floor, and saw Reena spin around with her gun pointed at Bond.

She yelled, "Stop!"

Bond's trigger finger almost disobeyed her command, but he held back while keeping his gun pointed at her. He was now furious at her. "You sodomized me!"

She yelled back, "Enough with this machismo bullshit! My cover is blown! We don't have time to discuss the details of your homophobia."

With that she grabbed her shirt off the floor and put it on while pulling back up her pants. Bond was simply frozen, standing naked with the AK 47 pointed at Reena.

"C'mon you idiot! Get some clothes on. We have to get out of here!"

Bond snapped out of it. She had saved his life and she spoke the truth. They were in danger. It was time for escape.

As Bond put on his clothes, Reena admired his naked body while she moved toward the door to listen for noises of people approaching. For Reena this entire experience had been surreal considering her earlier encounters with James Bond. She had worked hard to get this deep undercover, but she didn't completely regret the blown cover. Bond was a good man. And she had to admit, he was a great fuck, too. She had hoped for a more romantic encounter with him, but this wasn't bad. She could hear people running toward the door. She turned to see Bond finally tighten his belt and sling the rifle over his shoulder. She shouted, "Let's go!"

Bond watched Reena run to a dark corner of the room. As he followed, he winced at how sore his ass was.

END OF PART ONE

buzzrd
buzzrd
23 Followers
12