01, 03: We Are Adults

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's right now, what we're doing, and I don't understand anything but I go on all the same. I ease back again, giving her little nuzzles as I go, until I'm standing straight again, with her leaning toward me, seeming ready to fall into my boobs. No not just now baby... I stroke her hair back from her forehead, guiding her head gently back, looking her in the eyes before I make my next move. She's helpless, hungry, still smiling faintly, so pretty. Satisfied, I turn a little and sink gracefully to the floor between Geena and the desk. Kneeling on the thin carpet, I arrange myself between her thighs, with my elbows on the chair. Geena gazes down at me dreamily. "Scoot up, baby," I whisper with a sultry smile, and she clumsily, eagerly obliges. My hands rise to explore her crotch, peeling aside the leaves of her pants--and oh yes, there is that hard rod, silhouetted by her soft white undies. "Mmmm, let's take care of this." I feel it through the panties, so strange and firm, all for me. My cunt twinges in sympathy with her arousal. Maybe people should do this more often, instead of talking. Geena needs no prompting to sit up for a moment as I work the jeans and panties downward over her warm, pliant thighs, leaving her butt bare where it settles onto the chair again. And now her big dick is bobbing in front of my face, and my mouth waters as I prepare to give my lover her first blowjob.

I catch the shaft in my left hand, pulling it gently downward. With my right hand I snake behind her, and I cradle her soft butt, my handhold as I lean out to meet my hot popsicle. Its tip peeks halfway from its cover, red and shiny. I suddenly remember she was rubbing it--oh crap am I going to get lotion in my mouth? I stop just millimeters away, wondering what to do. As I hesitate I see Geena, above me, wetting her lips, straightening her hair, totally in thrall to me. She's utterly beautiful. Staring into her eyes, I kiss her wrinkled skin where it meets the glans, and snake out my tongue experimentally. Geena makes a noise; her shaft twitches. I kiss again, more firmly, basking in her rapt attention on my every action. I'm going to make this girl cum. My fingers tighten, peeling the skin down to expose her most sensitive area. I'm no expert but I know about this--I thoroughly moisten my lips, close them about her cockhead, and push, making sure to stroke my tongue firmly down the special spot just beneath the glans. "Ohh god," warbles Geena. Her shaking hands land on my upper back. I push my face down over her, letting her meaty rod gradually occupy my mouth, squeezing up hard with my tongue all the while. I don't taste anything except pungent sweat. She groans and thrusts her hips, lifting me and almost making me gag. I pull back, breathing deeply through my nose, and then stroke downward again, taking her saliva-soaked first few inches while my right hand slides beneath to cup and knead her hairy balls. I'm standing higher on my knees, getting further into this.

"Mmmmm," I hum, now licking upward to her oozing tip, now engulfing her again, a little faster, slurping at the thing like it's a piece of candy. I pump my fist over her length while my tongue worries the folds under the head, playing with that sensitive, complicated skin, tasting its shape in each of its configurations. Geena whines each time I take her, and her pleasure burns in me; my motions become cluttered, urgent, as I try to lick every delicate bit of her all at once. I'm sliding down with my head twisted to one side when she erupts between my wet lips. Her volley shoots straight to my half-open throat; I don't even taste it yet. Her wrists press on me firmly and I let her hold me in place as she spasms, squirting out each glob of cum with a gasp while my obedient throat works to swallow it all down. My eyes are closed; I'm not thinking about anything, but only sucking, swallowing, servicing her.

Gradually her spasms diminish; soon her dick lies spent in my mouth, slimy with our fluids. I massage it gently with my fingers and lips, coaxing out the last bit of semen. My hand strokes and squeezes her emptied balls. Her erectile tissues soften in my tired mouth, but I continue to lick and suck, pushing her to make me stop.

"Oh fuck, that was awesome," pants Geena. "Unh... okay honey, that's enough, ahhgh." I let her ease me up from her lap, leaving her shrunken penis to flop into my fingers. It's so soft now. I fondle it once more before I let go, feeling pleased with my performance.

"Do you feel better now?" I ask her, furrowing my brow in worry that she'll be sad again, now that her sex urge is gone.

"Yeah," she answers, even though I can tell there's still a weight on her, of course there is. But I've done what I could. I stand up, and she follows me, automatically pulling up and fastening her jeans, stretching her legs. I smile at her deft movements, and look up at her as she finishes.

She stares intently back at me. "I love you, Tina," she says, and my muscles weaken. I see her move a little toward me, I think she wants to hug. Obligingly I open my arms; she wraps hers around my shoulders; we melt together. It's so lovely. I feel her hand touch my hair, stroke through it; I sigh and snuggle against her collarbone. We stand like that for some time, her petting my hair, me floating in her arms.

Finally she stops and gently frees herself; I feel like I'm waking from a dream. "I need to brush my teeth," she whispers, and I smile, letting her pass by me. I step toward the bureau, where my own toothbrush is sitting. Geena slips out the door, and I arch my back, sighing. What a strange night. And are we really getting ready for bed now, when it's not even midnight? Yet it does feel very late somehow. Maybe Geena has the right idea. Turning back to push in the chair, I see the computer screen, still glowing. I think I'll check my e-mail first.

But when I bring up the menu to start a web browser, I see one is already open, and I remember--is this Geena's porn? I pause. Okay yeah I'm looking at it... just a little peek. The window comes up, and it's full of text; I look for other tabs. No, this is it. I guess she closed the good stuff. But a phrase catches my eye--"rub her sexy calf"--okay what?

I start reading from there, and quickly find myself in the midst of a description of a man being pleasured by a woman... no, two women... and now he's crying out, asking them to stop, like that makes any sense... okay Geena was reading some kind of sexy story apparently. Only it keeps mentioning pain, which I don't understand until the women decide to keep the guy quiet by gagging him, and he won't open his mouth but then one of them squeezes his "left nut" hard to make him scream so they can put the gag in. Uhhh wow. I read on, not sure that I want to but captivated by this messed-up stuff, and worse, the knowledge that I'm hooked up with somebody who actually likes it. In the story the women torment the guy more and more, and I start to skim, marveling that anybody could write this and enjoy it. It unsettles and angers me that this is what she was choosing over conversation with me. My face feels hot--porn is one thing, normal porn (notwithstanding that I only vaguely know what that even looks like), but this is something else, this isn't healthy. It's unfair somehow, that I should have the freaky kinky girlfriend. But then I remember my own masturbatory fugue from earlier this very night, and I remember I'm supposed to be an adult, we're adults. I really don't know what to think. It's one little story, after all, what does it mean in comparison to our relationship? On auto-pilot now, I skim toward the story's end, as if seeing things turn out okay for its characters will solve my own quandaries. But now I'm there, I reread a little in disbelief, yet all I can determine is that the poor guy eventually passes out because they squeezed and squished his balls so much--it's just a story about hurting somebody, or being hurt rather, and I close the window in sudden revulsion, no longer caring whether Geena finds out I've seen it.

I sit in confused anger. Okay right but that's her business, liking that stuff. Except we're lovers now, so it's our business... ugh what does this mean? I shake my head, I've had enough, I wash my hands of this tonight. I'm gonna check my e-mail and go to bed. And... there isn't even any e-mail. Well!

I pad up the hallway once more, the cool air and familiar, neutral space attenuating my mood. I hardly see what's in front of me though; I'm so lost in disorganized thought. Nothing seems reasonable anymore, I need some sleep... but somebody calls out, "Hey Tina!" from the doorway I'm passing, and I blink and turn. It's Annie, I can see her sitting in front of her TV with her roommate Lisa. "Come play Nintendo with us!" she says to my tilted face as I peek back around their door jamb. Her straightforward enthusiasm is a relief; I find myself smiling. "Come on, you weren't doing anything!" Their room looks bright and inviting. I straighten myself and enter, stepping carefully up and down their little ramp thing.

"Yaayy," Lisa says, but quietly and without looking, as she is absorbed in some kind of battle.

"What are you playing?" I ask. It's a Nintendo 64, I used to play this stuff. But I don't know the game.

"Gauntlet Legends," she replies. "It's totally stupid but it's fun. Come on, you can play with us!" I thought I would have to wait for one of them but apparently not. Annie kicks a bright red controller toward me.

So I join in with them, and do pretty badly but we're all working together and laughing and it's so relaxing after everything that's happened. I lean back in their blue bean bag chair, killing monsters and chattering shallowly with my friends about which path we should take, inordinately thankful to be doing something simple. I see Geena walk by at one point, but then I'm distracted again by the game.

...

After we've played for a long while, Annie starts to get tired. "I think I'm done for the night," she says with finality, and Lisa complains because she wants to see the end for some reason, but I'm not terribly interested so I stand up as well, stretching my muscles. The night seems normal again, and I'm glad of this.

"Fine, I'll just do it on my own," says Lisa.

"I think there's actually a lot left still," I tell her good-naturedly, and she makes a face.

I wave goodnight to the two of them and step out to the hall, almost forgetting my toothbrush. Oh and... hmm I need to make a habit of washing my hands after sex I guess. Because their controller maybe smells like girljuice now... two different kinds in fact. Feeling a bit embarrassed about that, I finish up my routine and return to our room.

Inside it is quite dark. I shut the door and change into my nightshirt, before picking my way carefully to the bed. But when I reach the ladder I hesitate. Geena must be down there... should I sleep in my own bed like usual? I'm not used to having this choice, and I stand wearily with one hand on a rung, as the events of the night try to crowd up into my mind again, each wanting to influence me one way or the other. The decision is a burden; my brain is all used up for the day. But I make myself stand here wearily, trying to concentrate, to identify the right thing to do so I can be rid of this uncertainty. I get nowhere. It's cold in here, with just my panties on... I know this isn't working, it's not going to work, but still I have to be responsible... and here I am sliding in with Geena, where I can be warm. I try not to disturb her; I'm not sure I'm ready to speak with her, and honestly I'd rather not, not until morning anyway. But she shifts as soon as I put my weight down, and when I get myself properly under the blanket she's facing me. Beautiful, pale Geena. "Hi," I say.

"Hi," she replies softly. She gives me a sweet little kiss, and I feel her warm legs brushing my cold ones. I move into her, turning around so she can spoon me from behind. She wraps her arm across me and I hug it possessively to my chest. So nice, so nice. This is what I am thinking when we finally fall asleep.

12