02. Second Time

Story Info
Second step toward loving nudity.
1k words
3.53
38.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read my first story, you know that I had a somewhat religious and very modest upbringing and am still religious. You should also know that all of these, except for the names, are a true stories.

The next step in my evolution to loving nudity came about a year and a half after the first story and again is not daring compared to other stories I've read, but it was a big deal for me. The first event was completely unplanned and I had not thought of doing anything like it since then. It was just something that happened, I liked it and didn't think much more than that. I had been spending most of that year and a half absorbed with my work.

Also since then, Sam and I had broken up, I had another girlfriend briefly and was now "single".

Anyway, a friend and his wife, I'll call them Frank and Sandy, asked me to come away with them to his lakeside summer cottage for a weekend. It was late April or early May and he wanted help opening up the cottage for the season. I had nothing to do so I went along.

We got there Saturday mid-morning and started hooking up the water pipes, moving some of the things stored on the porch for the winter, and cleaning up the grounds. Sandy spent the morning cleaning inside.

Frank said that the cleanup was a lot easier than most years. There wasn't any winter damage and it was always easier and quicker doing these things with somebody helping rather than alone.

By midday we were done outside and Frank asked me if I wanted to go grocery shopping with him. I declined. He went off alone. Sandy was still working inside.

I walked to the lake which was less than 50 yards from the cottage to check it out. It was quiet and peaceful. Since we were in the mountains, I had expected the day to be cool. However, it had turned out to be a very warm and sunny day.

The scene reminded me of the deserted beach a year and a half earlier and once again I had not thought to bring a bathing suit. So, I thought wouldn't it be great to go skinny dipping again.

I looked around the lake. The only activity I could see was on the far side, but I couldn't make out exactly what was going on. So, I figured they wouldn't see what I was doing.

I looked back at the cottage. There was a clear view of the beach where I was standing. Sandy would see me if I stayed there. So, I moved about 10 yards to a spot where trees and bushes would block her view. It wasn't so much that I was afraid of her seeing me naked. I was more concerned with how she would react and I didn't want to take a chance that it would upset her.

Now I was getting excited. I took off my sneakers and socks and tested the water. It was frigid - it was the coldest water I had ever experienced. I forgot that a week or so earlier this lake was probably ice covered. In an instant, my excitement turned to disappointment.

But it was so warm standing in the sun that I decide to at least do some sunbathing and get an early start on my tan. I took off my shirt and undershirt and spread them on the sand to act like a towel to lay on. I took one last look around to make sure nobody was around. All was quiet, so I took off my jeans and laid down wearing only my underpants.

I grew up wearing what we called tighty whiteys - white underpants with a wide waistband and double panel in front. I never have liked wearing boxers. Since being single, I had gotten real daring and started wearing what are called low rise briefs - in color no less. They remind me of the small speedo-type bathing suits that men wear in competitive swimming, but a little briefer and thinner material - almost see-through.

So there I was in my new light blue briefs. It was so relaxing and warm that I kept drifting in and out of sleep. At one point, I was startled awake by Sandy's voice saying something like, "So there you are - I've been looking for you". She was standing over me. I started to grab my jeans when she told me not to be silly. So, I laid there up on my elbows chatting with my friend's wife in my skimpy underpants. She was telling me, very nonchalantly, what she had been doing and that she was all done - we'd be having lunch as soon as Frank got back and on and on. My attitude at that point was if she didn't care I certainly didn't care.

During the conversation I discretely glanced down to get a look at what she was seeing. Although you couldn't quite see through the material, you could easily make out the outline of my dick as it protruded like a pouch above my flat stomach. It left little to the imagination.

I was starting to wish the conversation would go on or she would sit down beside me and stay a while, but she decided to go back to the cottage.

We never mentioned this episode again, but in recent years I often wondered how she would have reacted had I done what I would have done today. Today, I would have been laying there naked in the sun. Would she have still come over to me, would she have remained nonchalant and chat for a while. I think she would have.

Once again, this was an unplanned encounter. However, from that day forward I realized that I should start planning for these type of events and look for situations where I could be naked outside. Oh yeah and since this episode I graduated to (men's) white bikini underpants - even skimpier than the low-rise briefs and slightly more see-through. My evolution began to pick up speed. I was hooked - I loved the natural feeling of swimming and lying in the sun naked.