1,001 Nights: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her mind's eye wandered, so did her fingers, running up under her skirt, finding nothing to hinder them, her panties still wadded inside her purse. Her fingered played, slowly exploring the most familiar and intimate of terrain, imagining it was a much more aggressive Andy, a more dominating man that would take her and fuck her like she wanted, leaving her no escape, no power to stop him, taking his pleasure within her, using her pussy for his own satisfaction. Her fingers worked fervently; in her mind it was no longer him, but some mystery lover fucking her, harder and faster, stimulation building to the breaking point as she came in waves, her release the final liberation she had anticipated from the brief and disappointing incident moments before.

She slowed her fingers now as she came down from the heights of ecstasy. She leaned back in her chair, the after effects still clinging to her nervous system, waves of pleasure rolling slowly through her, wishing she could come take the time to do it again.

A knock at the door brought her hands immediately up over the surface of her desk. She wiped her fingers on a tissue she extracted from the drawer as she called out, "Come in." At least now she'd be able to concentrate on work.

Sara drove home in silence, stereo off, windows rolled up, hands tight on the steering wheel. She stared straight ahead, trying to wriggle free from the thin film of guilt coating her soul over having deceived Andy. Why did I have to be in such a hurry? Why couldn't I have waited? There's a thousand guys out every Friday night looking for nothing more than a quick fuck; why couldn't I have used one of them? Trying to distance herself from her thoughts, she pressed the gas pedal to the floor and sped home.

Rebecca greeted her as soon as she opened the door.

"So are you ready to start your little project?" Rebecca grinned at Sara and leaned back on the couch, the giant cushions swallowing her.

Sara said nothing, tossing her keys on the tiny table in the entry way and bending to unfasten her heels. Rising, she stepped out of the shoes and shoved them under the table with one foot.

"Well? Where are you going to find Fuckmate Number One?" Rebecca was in a good mood, her eyes sparkled as she teased Sara.

"I already checked number one off my list." Sara dropped her purse on the coffee table and plopped down in the oversized chair opposite Rebecca. She shot a smug look over the table.

"What? You've only been out of work for twenty minutes."

Sara just smiled.

"Details," Rebecca said, leaning forward on the couch, eager for information.

Sara recounted the event briefly, filling in particulars only when asked. When she had finished, Rebecca leaned back and clapped her hands together and laughed.

"...in the supply room?" Rebecca laughed again. "You dirty little slut."

"It wasn't really that good." Sara sighed.

"Well, what did you expect? You grab the geekiest guy in your office and you're surprised the sex sucks?"

"It didn't suck, it just wasn't..." Sara tried to find a better word, but settled on, "good."

"It sucked." Rebecca chuckled. "See what happens when you're impatient?"

"I couldn't wait."

"Why didn't you fuck Ben, or that hottie I met at happy hour last week? What was his name? The tall one with the tattoo. God, I'd fuck him."

"I shouldn't have fucked any of them."

"You should have fucked Tall Dark and Tattooed."

"Okay, fine. I fucked up."

"I'll say."

Sara rose from the chair and moved around the coffee table to sit beside Rebecca on the couch. She grabbed her purse off the coffee table and removed a small notebook from it, leaning closer to Rebecca.

"Look, here's my notes," she said, flipping open the notebook.

"You took notes? It must have worse than I thought."

"My notes on the thousand and one nights." She glanced sideways at Rebecca, annoyed. "I've got the rules, the start date, my list of ideas..." She flipped through the pages, Rebecca leaning closer, peering over her shoulder.

"Lemme see that." Rebecca took the notebook from Saras' hand and flipped back to the first page. Skimming through the writing she read bits aloud. "...something different every time... partners, locations, positions... bondage? S&M? Kinky."

Flipping to the next page, Rebecca skimmed a list of names. "Jesus, you've got every guy we know on here."

"As possibilities."

"Trevor? I thought you two weren't talking."

Sara remained silent.

Rebecca read further, "Who the fuck are Kevin and Amanda? Not your cousin Amanda?"

"No, they're swingers.'

Rebecca looked up from the page before her. "How do you know they're swingers?"

"They're pretty open about it."

"Where did you meet swingers?"

"Tom's."

"Of course. Tom's." Rebecca flipped to the next page and continued reading. She pointed to a line on the page. "Is that me?"

Sara held her hands in her lap. "Yes. I thought... well, you know."

"Jesus, I'm on the list?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, if we... well, it'd count."

Rebecca tossed the notebook in Sara's lap and rose from the couch. "I'm not part of your experiment." She tore across the room and slipped on her shoes, grabbing her purse from the table in the hall.

"Rebecca, it's not like that." Sara rose from the couch and started across the room.

"I'm going out." Rebecca jerked the door open and stepped through.

"Wait..." Sara was almost to the door.

"We're done talking about this." Rebecca slammed the door.

Sara stood just inside the door, wanting to open it and go after Rebecca. She didn't want to leave things like this, but she also knew that trying to talk know would only exacerbate the situation. Rebecca would need time to calm down before they could talk. Reluctantly, she moved back into the living room and slumped on the couch.

Christ, why does she have to be this way? Nothing can be easy with her. She tried to think of what she'd say to Rebecca the next time they spoke, but knew it would all depend on Rebecca's mood. Why doesn't she understand? Sara tried to come up with some sort of approach to take when Rebecca returned, but with the way her moods could turn, predicting her mood was next to impossible. I wish I knew what she was thinking. Is she jealous? I just can't see it. Is she worried? Possibly. What could have set her off so bad? Wednesday night she had seemed to understand, moments ago she was all excited about details. She's so damned unpredictable.

Sara let out an exasperated sigh, then sat up straighter on the couch. She had some phone calls to make if she was going to line up Day Two, and Rebecca's mood swings would continue whether she tried to soothe her or not.

12