1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 03

Story Info
The twin's turn the tables, in more than one way.
10.3k words
4.77
37.4k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,678 Followers

I am not a writer, far from it. Except for the names and places, the stories you read are for the most part true. Still they are not biographies. Artistic license has been taken to enhance or in some cases minimize the events described. All sexual situations were between consensual adults within the framework of their story.

This is the tenth of now twelve interviews I have worked on over the last five years.

Most of these stories cover several years. I will try to keep the chapters short. I suggest you save one for reference. None of the stories are mine, any personal friend, or relative.

*****

Chapter 3

The weather finally broke and after temperature swings of forty degrees we were finally expecting the spring like weather to stay. Jackets replaced coats and on the best days just a long sleeve shirt was enough. The next week was pleasant, Lilly was at the house cooking and now cleaning. We could finally get two cars in the three car garage.

Unfortunately my time with Lilly was going in the other direction. We still made love on occasion but she never stayed overnight. In contrast Daisy and Rose seemed to be spending more time together.

Daisy insisted they have never been intimate but knowing her I figured it was just a matter of time.

The first time I became concerned about Lilly was the next Saturday when we planned to fix the front of the car. Lilly was not there to make breakfast. I called but got no reply.

With the garage doors open I went about working on the car myself. I got the small pieces handled but I needed an extra set of hands to do the bigger parts. Eating leftovers for lunch only reminded me more of how much I missed her.

I looked out the back yard to see the garden calling my name. I called and left another message for Lilly then went out to the garage. I cleaned up the garage and went out to tend to the garden.

I tilled the soil and cleaned up the fence line. It was dinner time when I finally called it quits. I checked my phone and there was still no reply. Worried now, I called Rose.

"Parker, she's ok." Rose answered not even saying hello. "We're having a rough day."

"Is it something I did?"

"No!" Rose responded immediately. "She just needs a little time alone."

"Can I at least talk to her?" I asked.

"Maybe tomorrow Parker? OK?" Rose sounded concerned herself.

"If she needs anything."

"Thank you Parker... she knows...she feels the same way." Rose acknowledged.

"Ok." I sighed.

"Parker..." Rose called out quickly before I hung up. "...we've never gotten this far before."

Considering I didn't know what the future would hold, I guess it helped. When Daisy got home she too was in a bad mood. Surprisingly, I slept alone that night.

The smell of coffee wafted up the stairs as I headed down. I turned the corner, the old stairs announcing my arrival, she stood waiting to face me. In the breakfast nook Rose was sitting looking on. No doubt to protect Lilly from my wrath for yesterday. She needn't worry.

"I missed you." I said looking at Lilly.

"I'm sorry." She whispered looking back at Rose.

If she was looking for sympathy or support it never came. I understood now that Lilly was on her own.

"I called." I reminded her.

"I know." She looked down avoiding my eyes.

"I worried about you all day." I mentioned.

"I... I ..." Lilly stammered.

"It's ok you're here now." I moved closer.

I lifted her chin gently. I could feel her whole body tremble, she was a nervous wreck. Her big brown eyes let me know there was still hope.

"I love you Lilly." I pulled her in my arms and kissed her letting her know I meant it.

She responded by wrapping her arms around me and kissing me back even harder. There was a moment when we parted that I wanted to scold her. To have Lilly tease me about spanking her. I decided this was not that moment.

"I tilled the garden." I said instead.

Lilly was taken back by the change of subject matter. My dad was the master of it, often diffusing a situation by talking about something so random it was almost funny. Rose got it, she gave me a knowing smile.

"Parker it's too early to plant!" Lilly informed me quite matter of factly.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know." I lied.

"Not until the middle of next month." Lilly scolded me. "Did you get that car fixed?"

It was just like my mom nagging my dad to get working on his honey do list.

"I started to but I needed help." I replied.

That brought her to an abrupt stop, she looked at me and smiled. She wanted to help me in the worst way.

"Well it will have to wait until after we go shopping." Lilly grabbed the pan off the stove. "Now sit and eat before this gets cold."

I sat beside Rose, she looked at me in an approving way. She stood up, her eyes darted to the ceiling sadly.

"She's upstairs in her room." I whispered.

"In her room?" Rose questioned.

"All night." I informed her.

"Oh Parker..."

"I expect you both to be ready to go shopping. It's Sunday." I smacked her ass sending her on the way.

"Yes honey!" Rose teased.

Even Lilly smiled at that.

Sunday Lilly did help me finish the car. She insisted on cooking dinner for the four of us. That night I sent Daisy home with Rose and Lilly.

Monday morning Daisy met me entering the bathroom. She looked disheveled but happy. I was just finishing up brushing my teeth when the door opened. My sister stood there stark naked.

"Daisy!" I scolded her.

"I have to tinkle." She giggled.

"There are three bathrooms in this house." I reminded her.

"But you're only in this one." Daisy teased. "Lilly is in the kitchen."

I left closing the door. I went to my room and finished dressing and headed downstairs. Lilly didn't seem to be as chipper as Daisy. There was something about the way she moved, the way she looked at me. Even the kiss we shared was different. I had had those types of kisses in the past. Hoping I was wrong I said nothing.

I was at work and my mind was not really into the task at hand. I had come across troubling news. I tossed the paperwork across my desk in frustration.

"Parker, you have a client here to see you." My assistant Lenny informed me.

"I don't have any appointments today." I replied checking my calendar.

"This is a new client." Lenny grinned.

"A new company? Why wasn't I told of this?"

"Uh, well it isn't a company." Lenny turned red.

"Then send him to a financial planner down the hall." I suggested impatiently.

"She insisted it be you." Lenny smiled again. "She asked for you by name."

"Send her down the hall. I don't have time for this today!" I barked thoroughly pissed now.

"Are you sure" Do you know who she is?" Lenny looked down the long corridor. "You should at least check her out."

I sat back in my seat laughing. Lenny looked at me not sure what to think. I shook my head in disbelief. If he only knew how many times I had heard those words he would be laughing too.

"Tell her I'll be right in." I chuckled.

Lenny hesitated at my complete 180. I waved my hand and he moved quickly down the hall. I stopped in the restroom to freshen up and then headed down the hall to the conference room. It was Rose waiting for me.

"Ms. Bowman." I held out my hand for Lenny's benefit.

"Parker." She said not even trying to keep up appearances.

"Lenny, thank you for keeping Rose company until I arrived. If I need you I will call." I dismissed Lenny much to his chagrin.

He left and I sat close to Rose but not too close. She had a stack of papers on the table.

"What do I owe this pleasure?" I asked.

"I want to hire you to look over some investments" Rose replied firmly.

"Rose I do corporate financing. Let me set you up with someone that can help you on a personal level." I offered.

"No! It has to be you" She argued. "I trust you. You have the license don't you?"

"Yes, but I haven't done that since just after college. Things change." I explained.

"Please just look at this." She shoved the file across the desk in front of me.

I figured she had gone through whatever it took to get the meeting I should at least look. I glanced at the numbers and then at the proposal. If it was correct it was too good to be true.

Rose waited patiently as I flipped through the remaining documents. Making mental notes I eventually came away concerned.

"Rose does Lilly know you're here?" I asked lifting the last page.

"Not yet, I will tell her tonight. Parker we have no secrets." Rose reminded me. "What do you think?"

"Well I would have to make a few calls but I have some concerns." I replied honestly.

"He's a fucking snake!" Rose lashed out. "He only wants her money."

"I don't understand how he would get her money. Is she going to marry him?" I asked confused.

"Baxter? Hah! He's too in love with himself to get married." Rose fumed. "Who names their kid Baxter?" She then scoffed. "He's a snake oil salesman."

"So why would she go through with this?" I asked still a bit confused.

"Just tell me this, what would you do to protect this portfolio." Rose asked.

"Well in her situation I would look into annuities." I suggested. "They're very safe, very conservative, and if she gets sued they're protected."

"You mean someone can't take it if it's in an annuity?" Rose asked.

"Nope, think of that famous ball player that was accused of killing his ex-wife. Her family sued civilly and won, but they can't touch the money in his pension, it's in an annuity." I explained.

"How do you know if the annuity is any good?"

"There is a company that rates insurance companies that sell them and how financially sound they are. Besides the states regulate them very vigorously." I explained further. "I could call my dad he sells insurance he could make recommendations."

"So he would do this?" Rose asked suspiciously.

"No, you would need to be licensed in the state that the person lives." I answered. "The company may even have direct sales but we would have to look into that."

"So she would get a check each month?"

"If she wanted. She could also just invest it, let it grow tax deferred. Then, if and when she was ready, she could set up a payment program."

"So there are options, and she would still be protected?" Rose asked.

"There are many options all under the umbrella of the annuity, even passing on the balance when the time comes avoiding probate." I replied happy she came in.

"Thank you Parker!" Rose jumped up and kissed me in the meeting room.

"Rose, maybe we shouldn't do that at my work?" I teased.

"Oh yeah." She blushed. "At least not when other people can watch!" Rose winked.

I made a few calls in the afternoon. I put the file in my personal desk drawer and locked it up for now.

When I got home there was a note from Daisy. She was going out with friends from school to celebrate the recent success on their exams. I was surprised to see it when her car was in the garage, she did this when she was going out to drink. I sent her a text reminding her to get a cab or call me for a ride.

I ate alone pulling out the file Rose gave me. I studied the financials making a notes on a separate pad. I read all the newspaper clippings as well. There were additions in the margins, I knew only Rose had that kind of rage. Their mother was unique to say the least. Crazy was probably a less polite way of saying it based on the articles. Crazy rich people are a bad combination.

I called my dad and we talked mostly business. I talked to mom and then my grandmother. When I told her I tilled the garden she set me straight just like Lilly. It was a nice night so I went and took a brisk walk through the neighborhood. When I came back I went up and took a shower and settled downstairs on the couch to read a few more chapters of my book.

I heard the car pull up, I smiled knowing it must be Lilly. Rose would be working out and Daisy was out with her friends celebrating the last day of college. Through no fault of her own Daisy is a couple of classes short or she would be graduating too.

"Parker!" Lilly called out.

"In here." I replied.

She came around the corner and with her was Rose. I laid down the book and stood up. Lilly moved forward quickly and took my hand.

"Come with us." She looked up at me nervously.

I was in denial at first, but I couldn't think of what she wanted to show me as we ascended the stairs. Lilly pulled me in my room and waited for Rose just behind me. I looked around everything seemed to be in place.

Lilly pulled me down for a kiss. She seemed uncertain as I pulled her close, then she melted in my arms.

"Do you love me Parker?" Lilly whispered her body trembling.

"You know I do Lilly." I assured her.

"Even after you read the file?" Lilly stood anxiously.

"Come again?" I asked confused.

"Our mother, she's crazy?" Rose replied.

"Colorful maybe, but crazy?" I corrected her. "But what does that have to do with how much I love Lilly?"

Lilly moved to Rose and without a word she embraced her sister and started kissing her passionately. Rose finally pulled her loose.

"I told you we can trust him Lilly." Rose replied kissing her cheek. "It's your call."

Lilly turned back to me and started to remove my shirt. Not sure what this was about yet I let her pull it over my head. She tossed it to the side and then unbuckled my jeans and pushed them down with my briefs. I pulled my socks off standing naked.

"Your turn." Lilly said standing in front of me.

I looked at Rose, that wicked smile gave me permission. I started undressing Lilly while her sister watched. Soon she too was naked.

"Now Rose?" Lilly said almost begging me not to object.

When I just stood there Lilly turned to her sister. I'm sure she had done this many times before but not like this. Then I remembered Rose told me they had never come this far. Lilly fidgeted with Rose's clothes until her sister helped her.

I was expecting it to be more sexual but the way Lilly and Rose communicated and responded with each other left me in awe. It was like they were dancing to music I couldn't hear. A sigh here, a squeak there, a giggle when you least expected it.

It was slow and sensual but most of all it was loving. When Rose was naked she took Lilly in her arms.

"Are you sure Lilly?" Rose whispered in her ear.

"Yes." Lilly said nervously as she turned to look at me.

Lilly looked over her sister's shoulder and winked at me. "We'll start, Parker can watch for now. Ok"

"Uh huh." Rose replied barely audible.

It was like Lilly was in charge now. All this time I thought Rose was the dominate one. But here with me I could feel a shift of authority.

It was like I wasn't even there. The tenderness of the first kiss was nothing like either had shared with me. The way they crooked their necks, the sounds of wet lips on soft skin. The way their hair cascaded over their shoulders was intoxicating.

Small delicate hands touched places I had touched but in a way I would never feel. Legs intertwined as they continued to stand. At one point it was almost looking at mirror images.

"Hurry..." Rose whimpered.

"Shhh... let him watch." Lilly teased.

Rose turned her sister to face me at an angle, through strands of auburn hair Lilly's eyes were closed, she was lost to me. Rose gripped Lilly's breast tugging on her piercing.

Lilly moaned. "Don't let him see you punish me." Her nipple was still pulled taunt when Rose playfully bit her sister's shoulder. "Please Rose."

"Then take me." Rose growled.

The two of them glided to the bed, Rose ripped off the covers and pulled Lilly on top. It was like a switch turned on and Rose took charge. Lilly pushed her sister's arms above her head and kissed her with force. Rose opened her legs, Lilly's thigh instinctively moved to cover her sister's twat.

"Not like that!" Rose cried out.

"Oh, we are a greedy bitch tonight aren't we?" Lilly hissed. "You want to be all juicy so he can fuck you?"

"Yes Lilly, please?" Rose whimpered Lilly now back in charge.

Lilly moved and straddled Rose facing her feet. She spanked Rose's pussy lightly.

"Open those legs and show him!" Lilly barked. Rose spread wider, Lilly spanked her pussy so firmly I could hear her moan in response. "Open wide bitch!"

Rose spread her legs, her pussy gaped open clearly excited in anticipation. Lilly looked up at me, she saw my hard cock then the longing I had to join them. She gave me that signature wicked smile then buried her face in Rose's pussy.

If I touched myself I would have cum.

Lilly looked up her face coated, it reminded me of the first time I saw them together, only this time there was only passion in those eyes.

"Fuck me Parker, let the bitch watch you fill my pussy!" Lilly ordered me.

I moved around the bed to the other side, Rose was glassy eyed and whimpering. She eagerly grabbed my cock and aimed it at her sister's cunt. Rose stroked it twice then guided me in.

I groaned but held off cumming. Rose was fondling my balls with one hand and Lilly was fucking me out of rhythm. I'm not complaining mind you but the multiple stimulations took a minute to process.

I was holding Lilly's hips, she was eating Rose's pussy, and now Rose was licking my balls between moans.

Rose came first and hard. She cried out and lurched so high Lilly couldn't stay in contact. The bed shuddered, Lilly attacked her clit and Rose responded by closing her legs and twisted them to the side.

"You'll pay for that bitch!" Lilly spanked Rose's exposed ass cheek.

Rose retaliated and sucked Lilly's clit as I pulled back. The result was instantaneous for Lilly.

She slammed back forcing Rose away and impaling herself on my cock. I grunted and Lilly protested but her orgasm was too far along to deny.

Lilly moved from Rose turned on her back and offered me her pussy. It only took a second but in that second she let me know she needed me now. I dove between Lilly's legs driving deep in her cunt.

"CUM!" Lilly yelled.

She pulled at my back, her ankles hooked behind my thighs, her pussy was spread wide and bouncing up for my cock. Lilly held off as long as she could but her body was too drained to resist.

"I love you!" I moaned slamming deep in her cunt, then let loose a torrent of cum.

"Yes Parker, Yes!" Lilly uttered. "I do love you Parker."

I did all I could to fill her pussy, she did all she could do to help. Like always she held me on top.

"Kiss me Rose." Lilly pleaded.

Rose moved to one side, I shifted to the other, Rose hovered over her sister. Again their kisses were tender. Without a word they communicated. I watched as they kissed and caressed each other.

My cock twitched just inside the entrance of Lilly's pussy. She looked at me and smiled.

"Rose's turn?" Lilly whispered.

My cock surged again growing inside her. Rose looked at me, she saw the same thing Lilly felt.

"You sure Lil?" Rose asked.

Lilly giggled and just nodded. "As long as I can watch."

"Of course baby." Rose cooed kissing her.

"Slowly Parker, I want her to enjoy it." Lilly gave me permission to proceed.

I moved behind Rose as she stayed face to face with Lilly at an angle. I slipped in her pussy and she let out a long soft moan.

"He's so big isn't he?" Lilly giggled. The truth is I'm not. They were just that tight.

"He's filling me up!" Rose hissed.

"I know. Thank you Rose, I know ...I mean how you feel about guys..." Lilly whispered.

"Shhhhh... my love. Parker is worth it." Rose replied.

"You do know I am right here?" I teased as I was slowly moving in and out of Rose from behind.

"We know." Lilly giggled. "Don't stop until you make her cum."

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,678 Followers