1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 07

Story Info
Tori moves to Indy as Lilly plans for Parker's future.
12.9k words
4.77
25.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

I am not a writer, far from it. Except for the names and places, the stories you read are for the most part true. Still they are not biographies. Artistic license has been taken to enhance or in some cases minimize the events described. All sexual situations were between consensual adults within the framework of their story.

This is the tenth of now twelve interviews I have worked on over the last five years.

Most of these stories cover several years. I will try to keep the chapters short. I suggest you save one for reference. None of the stories are mine, any personal friend, or relative.

*****

Emily and I left for dinner in the old sedan. Deciding to go someplace informal we went to a BBQ place that's kind of rustic. I was surprised when Emily ordered a beer, I had one too as we sat outside waiting for a table. We talked before and during dinner mostly about the decision she and Tori made to move here. On the way home Emily was especially quiet.

Back at the house we got ready for bed. Wearing just shorts I was reading when Emily came in from the bathroom. Wearing and over-sized night shirt, I started to put the book down as she stood beside the bed.

"Would it be ok if we didn't fuck tonight?" Emily asked crudely. Even for her this was odd.

"Ok, what would you like to do?" I asked as I finished setting down the book, I offered her my hand.

Emily seemed shocked with my answer. Defiantly she refuse my offer, in fact it just seemed to make her only more upset.

"I want you to go home!" Emily blurted out. "Your place is with 'her'!"

Emily stood just out of reach still defying the offer to join me. I didn't answer right away letting her words sink in. The day had gone so well, I don't remember saying anything to upset her.

Maybe she was just tired, but I had a feeling this was her way of testing me yet again. Either way she was acting childish and I was not going to play this game.

"Her name is Lilly, and she wants me here." I informed Emily.

"I don't care I want you to leave!" Emily glared at me.

It was a good bluff but not good enough. Emily was clearly shaking she was so scared.

"I can sleep in another room but I go when she tells me to...and we both know that's not going to happen." Still sitting on the bed I turned to face Emily with my feet on the floor. "You can call Lilly if you want?"

I called her bluff by pointing to my phone on the night stand. Emily was cornered now and like any cornered person she attacked. She picked up the phone and threw it at me hitting me in the arm as I tried to avoid the projectile.

"You call the whore!" Emily spat.

Emily turned to leave but I was too quick for her. I pulled her over my knees so quickly she didn't have time to react. I pulled her night-shirt up exposing her bare ass and spanked her firmly several times.

"OW! Let me go you brute!" Emily protested as she tried to protect her ass.

"If you're going to act like a child I'm going to treat you like one." I replied giving her two more firm smacks on her ass.

"You're hurting me!" Emily lied. Her ass wasn't even red yet and she hadn't shed a tear. "Let me go!"

"I'll let you go when you tell me why you're acting like this?" I pulled her up to face me.

Emily's whole demeanor changed instantly. She started to shake then straddled my legs and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled me tight as if she let go she might never get a chance to do it again.

"What is it Em? Tell me ..."

"Parker I can't!" She whispered pulling me in even tighter.

"But darling you must." I pleaded as she clung to me.

She shook her head on my shoulder indicating she wasn't going to answer. I slipped my hands under her night shirt. Running my hands up her back I started to caress her. My fingers traced the ripples of her rib cage along her back. Moving to her shoulders I kneaded them firmly working her tense muscles.

"This isn't right. You're going to marry Lilly." Emily sighed.

"But Lilly wants this, we both do. I do have feelings for you Em." I whispered trying to push her back so I could face her. She tightened her embrace.

"Please leave now Parker."

"So are you saying you don't have any feelings for me?" I countered.

"It's been a long time since someone treated me the way you do. I think I'm falling in love with you!" Emily gasped. "Please leave now Parker."

"Come let's get some sleep. You can talk to Lilly about this tomorrow." I replied. "Now give me a kiss."

I continued to caress her back and shoulders until Emily finally released her grip. Eventually she allowed me to kiss her. It was a long and passionate kiss. We finally settled in under the covers. Emily pulled my arm over her as she pushed back against me. I kissed the back of her neck before she drifted off asleep.

I went out for an early run before breakfast. When I returned to Emily's house I went around back and looked over the features of the property. Besides the yard was the shed, and a good sized patio. I made a mental note of some things we need to buy if we wanted to add a new garden.

I headed in to take a shower. Emily was nervously waiting for me at the end of the hall.

"I'm not going with you today." Emily said abruptly.

I moved closer as she stood there blocking my way. I suspected she was worried about facing Lilly but since she didn't move I knew she wanted permission not to come. I moved closer then reached out and grabbed her night shirt. I started to pull it up along her body. Emily clamped her arms stopping my progress.

"Sunday is all about family, one way or the other you will be there." I warned her. "Now raise your arms or I will take you over my knee again."

Emily gave me that wicked smile as if to dare me to do it. I started to grab her.

"Ok, ok!" She squealed then raised her arms.

I pulled the night shirt off her. Emily was now standing naked in the hall excitedly waiting for me to embrace her. I moved to one side and passed her holding her night shirt.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Emily cried out behind me.

"To take a shower..." I pulled off my tee shirt. I stopped and looked back at her. " ...are you coming?"

Emily did join me but just like last night nothing sexual became of it. She was still in the bathroom drying her hair and such while I got dressed. Wrapped in just a towel she presented herself to me in the bedroom.

Emily picked up a thong in one hand and white panties with lace trim in the other. I chose the panties, she handed them to me and dropped the towel. I bent down, Emily placed a hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she stepped into them.

I raised the panties in place then caressed her legs down to her knees then back up to her ass. I pulled her in and kissed her pussy through the silky panties.

"Please don't." Emily whispered as she pressed in hard.

I squeezed her ass then let her go. Emily went over and picked up a bra that matched the panties. With the one hand empty she gave me a knowing smile. I took the bra and helped her on with it hooking it in the back.

I reached around and cupped her enclosed breasts. Emily leaned back against me and cooed. I let one hand drift down her stomach. My hand just reached under the elastic band of her panties when both hands came down and stopped me.

"Please Parker no." Her hands trembled when I didn't pursue going further.

"Ok, but this isn't over you know?" I whispered leaning down and nibbling her earlobe.

Emily pulled away turning to look at me to see if I was serious. I was and she knew it. I had made my point and that was enough for now. Emily went and picked out some shorts, I chose the white conservative ones that came down almost to her knees and finished it off with a yellow short-sleeve top.

Emily walked to the mirror and looked at herself.

"So this is what you want?" She looked me in the reflection of the mirror.

"For today." I smiled and winked. I picked up one of her signature hats and put it on her head. "We better go."

Emily was very quiet on the ride to my house. I turned off the car and looked over at her and smiled. I could see Emily was impressed by the architecture.

"You look beautiful. It really will be ok, I promise." I reached over and took her hand.

"Thank you Parker." Emily replied squeezing mine.

I jumped out and opened her door then led her to the house. Just before I opened the back door she pulled me down for a kiss. I looked down as we parted, Emily was bracing for the worst. I opened the door and knew right away Lilly was in the kitchen. The smell of fresh blueberry muffins filled the mud room as we walked in.

Rounding the corner Lilly was waiting for us to enter. She looked up at me then over at Emily.

"Mom! We've missed you!" Lilly moved quickly to embrace her mother.

Emily was taken back by the enthusiastic greeting. She accepted the hug and kiss from Lilly and responded in kind. Lilly backed away holding her hands.

"Did Parker dress you?" Lilly teased.

Emily turned beet red facing Lilly, her daughter knowing this is not what she would have worn.

"I may have helped." I leaned in and kissed Lilly.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Lilly praised Emily again. "I'll go get the girls."

Emily didn't release Lilly's hands, she stood nervously facing her. I knew at that moment Emily was going to confess what we had done yesterday.

"Lilly we need to talk..."

"Shhhhh!" Lilly snapped back.

"Don't you shhh me ..."

"Emily Shhhhhh!" Lilly cut her off again.

Lilly looked at me and then the doorway to the kitchen. The girls were coming down the stairs and would be here any moment.

"Rose and Daisy." I whispered to Emily.

She tried to let go but now Lilly held her instead. I moved to the foyer to head off the girls coming down the steps.

"Parker!" Daisy exclaimed.

Before I could stop her Daisy threw herself at me embracing for a sensual kiss. Rose looked past Daisy and I kissing and saw her mom with Lilly.

"Mom!" Rose rushed past us to greet Emily.

Daisy finally released me from her clutches, I turned to see Rose and her mother now embracing. Daisy and I walked the short distance to the kitchen.

"Mom this is Daisy!" Rose introduced my sister excitedly.

"Pleased to meet you Ms. Bowman." Daisy gushed. "Parker and I are so glad you decided to come!"

"Well thank you." Emily replied politely then gave me a questioned look. "It's nice to meet you too Daisy, please call me Emily."

"Come sit down, I made some fresh muffins before we go." Lilly offered.

I was surprised Emily reacted the way she did to Daisy. She all but threw me out of Tori's house but now not a peep? I'm not complaining mind you, I just find it odd.

As we sat around the table Emily kept looking at Daisy. I wasn't sure if she knew we were lovers. Rose was so excited to have Lilly and her mom with her she didn't notice Emily's confusion. Lilly however didn't miss it, she gave me a knowing grin. I started to wonder if this wasn't Lilly's plan all along.

We all piled into my car and headed out for the day together. In the morning we stopped by the farmers market. Lilly and Daisy went to buy fruits and vegetables, Rose and I went with Emily to buy a few plants.

Rose was getting back to her old self now that she's back in town. She talked confidently about her job she was returning to the next day. It was the first time I had seen her this happy in the presence of Emily.

Rose held my hand as Emily walked through the rows of vendors mumbling to herself. I could tell she was less than happy with what she found. My job was to carry the few plants she did buy back to the car. Fortunately there were only a few that suited her standards.

After lunch I dropped them off at the stores while I went to the home improvement center to get a few things on my list. When I returned I found Lilly and Emily holding hands each carrying several bags. By now the trunk was filled to capacity, I only hoped Daisy and Rose were more frugal than their peers. As it turned out they weren't.

Fortunately I was able to get us all home with our purchases in one trip. Back at the house I grilled some chicken while Lilly made dinner. Lilly came out to check on the progress bringing me a beer. I knew the moment she pressed up against me this was no regular conversation.

"Parker I talked to Emily, she told me what you two did and didn't do yesterday." Lilly stretched up and gave me another kiss.

"And?" I smiled knowing she was buttering me up.

"If you decide to stay will you come home for breakfast before you leave for work?" Lilly gave me a wicked smile then kissed me so I couldn't answer right away.

"What about you?" I asked a bit concerned this was going beyond our agreement.

"The girls invited me to spend the night." She grinned rubbing my chest. "Rose and I have to go to work in the morning too."

"Are you sure this is a good idea? Emily might get the wrong idea?" I challenged Lilly.

"Do you still love me Parker?" Lilly gazed up into my eyes.

"Lilly you know I do!" I replied emphatically.

"That's all that matters then." Lilly pulled me down for a firm kiss.

"But Emily..."

"Is falling in love with you?" Lilly interrupted. "I know, I'm in love with you too, how can I blame her? The question is do you have enough room in your heart for her?"

"But Lilly..." I started to protest.

"Parker my mind is made up! Now enjoy your beer and don't burn the chicken! If you do you're taking your lovers to dinner, and we both know you're not made of money!" Lilly winked and then turned to leave. "Oh, one more thing, she loves it when you dress her, but sometimes a woman like Emily wants you to see she is still sexy."

Lilly left me alone with my beer, the chicken, and my thoughts. I'm pretty sure she told me what I always suspected. Lilly was not only giving Emily and me permission to be more than lovers but encouraging it. It was clear that Daisy and Rose were still expected to be part of my love life also. It was a sobering thought.

After dinner Emily came outside and looked over my grandmother's old vegetable garden. She walked the whole back yard and then the front looking at each plant as she mumbled to herself. At times she seemed pleased, other times she just shook her head.

"So this is your house?" Emily asked as I was taking the chicken off the grill.

"It is. I bought it from my grandmother when she went to live with my parents."

"So the garden was hers?" Emily looked at it again.

"It could be yours." I suggested.

"Oh good, the chicken is done." Lilly said looking at the full platter I was holding.

Standing at the back door Lilly looked at her mom and back at me.

"Is everything ok?" Lilly asked concerned.

With a tear in her eye Emily walked past me and Lilly both and entered the house. Lilly watched her enter then turned to me.

"What did you say to her?" Lilly gave me a daring look.

"The back yard is so small at Tori's house ..." I started to defend myself. "...I just suggested if she wanted a garden, she could have this one."

Lilly looked back in the house and then approached me.

"Oh Parker I do love you. You are such a good man." Lilly gushed before she pulled me down for a kiss.

...

Emily looked over as we pulled out of the drive to head back to Tori's house. Just moments before we had said our goodbyes, none more passionate than Daisy and me. I drove her home after what can only be described as a good day. Guys like me don't have things like this happen. I'm happy, and as far as I can tell so are all of them.

"Your sister is as lovely as her name." Emily smiled.

"I think so." I replied with a blush.

"Daisy appears to be a very passionate young woman." Emily said cryptically.

"I could say the same for your daughters." I responded not quite sure where this was going.

"Lilly thinks that is in large part because of you." Emily probed.

"Well, I think it is large part because of Lilly." I replied offering nothing in return.

Emily just smiled and sat back in her seat.

We arrived back at the house without another word about the girls. What we did talk about was my house and how impressed Emily was of it. I opened her door and then opened the trunk.

Emily looked at the stuff I bought at the home center and became excited. She helped me carry it into the shed, we unloaded the plants she bought then carried the bags in the house. Sitting everything on the counter Emily turned to face me.

"Parker I want to thank you for taking me today." Emily sighed.

She closed the gap and pulled me down for a sensual kiss. Emily pressed hard against me then backed away reluctantly. The way she was standing implied Emily was expecting me to leave. I realized then that Lilly hadn't suggested to Emily that I could stay. Lilly was leaving it up to me to decide.

On one hand I wanted to run back to Lilly and show her how much I loved her. On the other hand Emily is standing right in front of me wondering how she fits into this crazy web of women.

Did I really love her or was I just saying that as an excuse to get her in bed? The bewildered look Emily was giving me suggested she didn't know either. It was an awkward moment for sure.

I moved forward to grip her waist firmly, with a quick movement I easily picked her up and sat her on the counter beside the shopping bags. I moved between Emily's legs and kissed her lovingly she responded by offering me her tongue. I accepted and kissed her back more passionately than before. Reaching for her top I pulled it free from her shorts.

"Parker what are you doing?" Emily whispered looking down at the material gathered in my hands.

"Put your arms up."

"But Parker, Lilly..." Emily stopped mid-sentence as I glared at her.

"Knows how much I love her. It's time you learn how much I love you." I whispered.

There was a moment when she wasn't sure if I was mad or making a point. Slowly Emily raised her arms as I pulled her top off. Tossing the top to the side I reached behind and unhooked her bra. Emily sat there meekly as I untangled the hated garment.

I hooked my thumbs under her breasts with my fingers along her ribs on each side. I caressed her chest then lifted her tits gripping them as my hands encompassed them.

"Is that better?" I asked softly.

"Yess..." Emily threw her head back and moaned. "...are you sure Parker?"

"That I'm in love with you too?"

I leaned down and sucked on her left nipple. Emily framed my face with her hands.

"Parker I need to know." Emily now glared at me.

"Lilly will always come first." I warned her. "Emily I do love you, as much as Rose, even as much as Daisy!"

"Oh Parker!" Emily started to get emotional. "I love you too!"

Emily started kissing me as tears ran down her cheeks. I wrapped my arms around her petite frame pulling her tight to me. This lasted for only a few moments then I felt her push me back. I released her, Emily jumped down and started for the hall.

"Don't move I'll be right back!" She yelled.

Minutes later she appeared naked with a towel and several other items. She moved back to the counter spreading out the towel. In one hand she held scissors in the other a blade razor.

"How does my love want his dirty little girl's pussy groomed?" Emily giggled.

I lifted Emily back on the counter placing her on the towel. I took the scissors from her hand, she set the razor on the counter with the trimmer and the shaving cream. She pulled her knees up and spread her legs for me. For the next ten minutes I took my time and carefully trimmed Emily's bush until we were both satisfied. Taking the electric trimmer I went around several times cleaning up the edges. As I stood back to check it out one last time, her pussy lips were peeking out glistening with excitement.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers