1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up, up, you lazy bitches," That, along with the banging of a metal pot of some kind, brought both Mags and I straight from a deep sleep, butting our heads into each other as we fumbled with the startling awakening.

"What the fuck..., are you insane?" Mags grumbled as she rubbed her head from our noggin-knocking.

"Get a move on," Willie commanded, "Jean and I have decided that we'll drive to a nearby trail-head and hike these beautiful mountains."

"Whoopie-fucking-do!" Mags replied, clearly not a happy camper.

"We leave in an hour; should be enough time for you two lazy sluts to shower, dress and grab a quick cup of coffee or two and maybe a light breakfast. Now, chop-chop," Willie ordered, then turning around, she marched out of the room, leaving Mags and I to do as she commanded, no, demanded.

"Fucking bitch; If she wasn't such a great piece of ass, I'd kill her and hide the body," Mags joked.

At least, I was hoping that she was joking.

To save time, we showered together, but nothing more than showering.

"Sweetie, normally I'd try for a little morning nooky with your sweet ass, but I gotta' tell you, my pussy's really sore," Mags said to me before we jumped into the shower.

"Good," I replied, "Mine is too; It really needs some rest," I replied, slapping Mags' upheld hand for a 'high-five'.

Okay, so the hike turned out to be fun, gorgeous, and awe-inspiring, but before you say 'told you so', it could have been terrible.

But it wasn't.

We stopped for lunch, having worked up a pretty good appetite from all of the hiking on the steep trails. Willie showed us some of the more picturesque local roads for a while, finally getting us back to the cabin around four'ish.

"So, what are you ladies planning to feed us for supper?" Willie asked as we settled back into the living room.

Oh shit! Mags and I looked at each other with the same facial expression...Oh Shit!

"I forgot that we took tonight's shift in the kitchen for dinner," Mags admitted.

"If I may make a suggestion?" Willie said, offering us a floatation device of hope, we hoped.

"How 'bout a simple dinner of grilled steaks, baked potatoes, and a small salad?"

Still looking at each other, Mags and I started nodding our head in agreement at the same time.

"Works for me," Mags and I said at the same time, causing all of us to laugh.

"Is there anything else you might need from me?" Willie asked, standing as she did.

"No? Good." Willie said matter-of-factly, adding, "I'd wait a couple of hours before starting," she suggested, "And that will give Jean and I enough time to finish our play from last night."

That said, Willie took Jean by her hand and led her back into the master bedroom to "continue their play."

"Your roomie is about to get seriously fucked," Mags chuckled.

"Better her than me," I answered in honesty, "I'm not sure that it'll be able to take anything tonight."

"That's okay, baby, in all honesty, I know mine can't," laughing at the absurdity of it all.

I mean, Mags and I are so much alike that we could be related, scary as that might seem. "Come on, woman, let's go soak our worn-out pussies in the theraputic waters of the hottub, we've got enough time."

And we did, truly enjoying the water, the company, the quiet of this hilltop that Willie called home in the mountains.

Dinner was superb, the wine even more so which led to Mags getting horny after her fifth glass. I don't turn down pussy very often but this night I did, I had to, I mean I was still sore, for God's sake.

"I'm sure Willie and Jean wouldn't mind you joining them," I suggested.

"Grand idea!" declared Willie, then turning to Jean, said, "You wouldn't mind having us two old broads ravage your body, would you sweetie?"

"Sounds like fun to me." Jean said, somewhat slurred it seemed, "When? Now?" she asked.

"If you'd like, yes, now," Willie answered.

"Okay," Jean said brightly, "I'm going to go into your bedroom and get naked, okay? And maybe one of you could fuck me with Willie's toy while I'm eating the other one," walking off after she said it.

Mags, Willie and I looked at each other, stunned at Jean's outburst.

"Note to Jean's roomie," Mags said, "Monitor her alcohol intake in the future."

"Got it," I said, "Now, go have some fun, you two," I insisted, "I'm going to veg on the deck and talk with the owls and shit," walking away to do just that. Stopping to take the little bit of wine left in the bottle with me, I communed with nature for the next couple of hours.

Okay. If I'm going to be truthful here, I did manage to gently play with myself and get off without doing too much damage to my kitty. I mean, I was thinking about what Jean and the ladies were doing to each other, and, well, what can I say, I got horny.

"Tess?" The sound of my name waking me, a bit of confusion in my head as I fought to gain clear-headedness. Obviously, I quickly figured, I fell asleep while communing with Ma Nature, the owls and shit.

"Yeah, yeah," I responded to what I realized was Jean's voice off to the side of the lounger where I was cutting some serious Zs.

"Are you going to come to bed soon?" Jean asked, a bit sadly I thought.

"Yeah...what's wrong, Jean, you sound bummed out," I replied now that my head was clear.

"Nothing," She replied, sitting on the foot of the my lounger, "It's just that I'm really sore, Tess and I'm really tired."

"Where are our 'dates'?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure they're still fucking," She replied, "But, honestly, I'm too tired to do anything else tonight. I mean, if you're horny or something, I could get you off or something," her offering, a sweet gesture, I thought.

"Nah, I'm sore too, baby; how 'bout we shower up and just go to sleep tonight. Honestly? I could use the rest myself," I countered.

That's what we did, Jean and I, we showered together, soaping and rinsing each other but with no fooling around from either of us. Climbing into bed, neither of us bothering with clothes, we were soon fast asleep, Jean in my arms, her hand lovingly caressing my breast.

Yes, that's exactly how sore we both were. But, in the morning...

"Morning sunshine," I greeted Jean when my sucking of her breasts awakened her from a deep sleep.

"Someone must be feeling better," She smilingly answered as she stretched her arms above her head which just made me suck even harder on her tits.

"Feel good enough to give you a wake-up orgasm if you think you can stand it," I said in way of answering her question.

Spreading her legs, she reached and cupped one of my breasts, softly fondling it, caressing it with a lover's touch, saying, "I think I can handle it," her eyes closing when my tongue flicked over her clit as I continue to squeeze her tits as I moved to lay between her legs.

I took my time making love to her sweet-tasting snatch, her scent and wetness exciting me even more. She had just had her second orgasm when we heard the soft rapping of a knuckle on our bedroom door.

"If you girls are awake, breakfast will be ready in about ten minutes," Willie called through the door.

"We'll be out in just a bit," I called back to Willie, returning my mouth to Jean's pussy afterwards...

"What about you?" Jean asked, obviously concerned that I didn't get off.

"Tell you what," I replied, "When we get back to the dorm tonight, you can return the favor, if you'd like."

"You know I will," She replied as I climbed from between her legs to give her a kiss on her lips.

"Yeah, I know you will, baby, I have no doubt about that."

"Tess?" She said further.

"Yeah, what, sweetie?" I answered.

"I really liked the threesomes, but, do you think we could maybe, sometime, try to have one with some of the girls back at school?"

"Don't see why not," I answered as I got into my shorts and tee to join Mags and Willie for breakfast, "Anybody in particular?"

"Maybe that girl in my lab that looks at me like she wants to fuck me, the one I told you about," She answered as she finished dressing.

"Introduce me to her sometime, baby; if you want to get into her pants, I'll make it happen," I replied, giving her a quick kiss to her lips.

"Yeah, I know you will..." she answered, giving me an embrace as she said it.

What can I say? I've corrupted my roomie...

to be continued.....

12