1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True 'dat," Tess agreed, dropping her last bite of pizza into her mouth, "love Jean's girls, they're fun to suck on," smiling as she chewed her food.

"Well, why don't we just pretend that Jean's not fucking here? Yeah, why don't we do that?" Jean chided the sibs, teasing, of course; Jean liked being talked about in that way, she liked it when some of the girls she pleasures compliments her on her 'girls', on her 'tonguing', on anything about her.

"Aaah, you know you love the attention, slut," Tess said in reply, getting up from the table to throw away her paper plate, trailing one of her hands across one of Jean's boobs in doing so.

"Who's up for another beer?" Jo asked and without waiting for a response, got them all fresh beers, handing them out to the other two.

The trio sauntered into the living room, Tess turning on the student radio station of the college and plopping into one of the overstuffed chairs of the room.

"So, you really don't mind me staying in with you guys tonight?" Jean asked, sitting down on the couch as she did so.

"As long as you're okay with my baby sis and I fucking you later," Jo answered, sitting onto the couch with Jean, next to her, close to her, sipping her beer as she leaned into the back of the couch, stroking a hand softly across one of Jean's cheeks.

"Yeah, I'm okay with that," Jean replied, turning towards Jo and leaning her head onto the back of the couch, looking at Jo dreamingly.

"Why don't you go up to my room, baby, get into bed and wait for us, okay? We'll be up in just a sec, after we finish our beers, okay?" Tess said/commanded.

"Okay."

As the sibs watched Jean ascend the stairs, Jo turned to face Tess now, her eyes a bit downcast at first, but rising to meet Tess'.

"You know that this is just play-sex, right?" I mean, for me, right?" Jo asked, truly wanting to know.

"Yeah, I get that," Tess replied.

"You know that our time together, just us, nobody else, you know that that's different. Special. On another level," Jo asked further, "right?"

"Always have known that," Tess said, rising from her chair and putting a hand out towards Jo, "Never a question in my mind about the specialness that we have."

"I love you," Tess added, taking Jo's hand in hers.

"Back at'cha," Jo answered, following her sister up the stairs for a fuck session with the chronically horny house-mate and her sister.

Life is good, Jo thought to herself, but not because of the fucking the three of them were about to do. No, not that. Life was good because she and Tess had each other in their lives, simply that.

"Ooooooh, those girls are lovely," Jo cooed as she eyed Jean's breasts as she lay naked on Tess' bed, Jean's fingers toying with her sex, "Can't wait to get those nips in my mouth," pulling her tank-top over her head, her own girls bouncing teasingly.

Jean's intake of breath at the beauty of Jo's toned body was loud enough for all in the room to hear. Tess smiled as she stipped as well, watching as her sis, crawled into bed with Jean, her hand on one of Jean's tits, her mouth on Jean's lips, wasting no time at all.

Joining them in bed, but on the other side of Jean, Tess lowered her mouth to suck the other breast of her house-mate, she and her sis working in tandom, almost as if their moves were choreographed.

They weren't choreographed at all. No, their moves as they made love to Jean's body were simply a result of the many threesomes that they had shared, each it seemed, in tune with the other's mind, almost 'knowing' how to compliment the other's love-making with their own.

Jean, on the other hand, cared little as to the whys and wherefores of how Tess and Jo were making love to her. Didn't care about that in the slightest. No, what she cared about and marveled over was making love with them was sweet, fulfilling, tender almost as it was when she and Tess made love to each other, only, it was in stereo and she fucking loved that.

As Jo and Tess slowly suckled each of Jean's spectacular tits, their hands traced trails of light fingernails up and down Jean's body, one or the other, pausing to toy with Jean's very wet snatch. And almost as if on cue, they slowly snaked their mouths and tongues down her belly, her ribcage, their hands now replacing their tongue on Jean's breasts, kneading them, caressing them slowly, nipples pinched 'just so'.

Tonguing slowly, the sibs eyes were on the other, locked in some sort of fierce stare of emotion and lust, both wanting to be under the other's tongue right now. But no, they were in unspoken agreement this night to make it all about Jean.

Taking turns, Jo and Tess teased Jean unmercifully with tongue swipes and mouth nibbles of her pussy which was wet with desire and need. And when Jo slid her body over Jean's leg to lay between Jean's thighs, Tess ceded command over Jean's vaginal territory, rising and moving to lay partially on Jean's outstretched leg and Jo's back and ass.

As Jo lowered her head to taste and tongue Jean, Tess lowered her head to place small butterfly kisses to Jo's nape, her shoulders, along her spine, Tess knowing how much Jo liked for her to do that, sliding a hand under Jo's body to caress and fondle Jo's breast.

Holding onto Jo's head with her hands, Jean's moans of need grew louder as Jo's expert abilities brought Jean to climax in record time. Just barely giving Jean enough time to recover, Tess replaced Jo between Jean's thighs as Jo replaced Tess in the same way, kissing her sister's back, stroking her sister's firm ass, trailing her finger down the crack, teasing Tess' puckered hole repeatedly with a finger.

It took a couple of hours but Jo and Tess had finally worn out the usually unquenchable sex-thirst of Jean, Jean calling 'No Mas' as she rode her last orgasm down the mountainside. Commanding the sibs to sit with their backs against Tess' headboard, Jean pleasured both of them, one at a time, fingers playing with one while her mouth pleasured the other. The two sibs kissed each other lustfully as Jean did this, their hands on each other's body, the fondling of need so prevelant in their play with the other.

Sliding down to lay on either side of Jean, their eyes never left each other's, each telegraphing their want and need of each other, their hands each finding a breast to caress on their trip into dreamland.

But, both knew, that tomorrow night, Jo's last night of her short visit would be for them and them alone.

Reaching her hand to cover Jo's on Jean's breast, Tess fell asleep with a contentment and joy that she needed to feel.........

(Note: The visit continues in Chapter Nine..)

12