1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing sisterly about the touches to each other's bodies as they soaped, cleaned and rinsed themselves under the hot water of the shower, the large shower-head raining water down on them as if in a afternoon tropical rain shower. Nothing sibling-like as they kissed each other, their hands feeling and fondling the other as their hair draped wetly on their heads and faces under the soothing, soft shower's caress to their bodies.

As Jo finished drying Tess' body with the large bath towel, she kissed Tess softly on the lips, saying, "See you in your room in a sec, okay?", sending Tess out of the bathroom to the bed that they would share one more time as lovers before Jo left for school and her assignment.

Leaning with her hands on the sink, Jo stared at herself in the mirror, still fogged a bit from the steam of the shower, stared hard at her reflection. In that moment, Jo was even more committed to surviving her deployement into war, more determined than ever to come back to the 'real world' and to Tess, her love for Tess strong in her heart.

Saying a silent prayer that she would do just that, Jo walked across the hall to her sis' room, closing the bedroom door behind her, her gaze taking in the gorgeous soul that was Tess, laying on her bed, naked, delightlfully naked, and waiting for her sis to join her.

Walking to the floor to ceiling windows that were one wall of Tess' room, Jo opened the blinds, pulling back curtains so that only the shears filtered the light from the large, Harvest moon that was rising that night. Turning off the night-stand lamp as she got into her sister's bed, the moonlight provided all the light that was needed.

With practiced ease, Jo laid her body on top of Tess', their young, full breasts pressing into each other's, their mouths meeting and melting into one as Tess wrapped both her arms and her legs around Jo, trapping and holding Jo tightly to her body.

Slipping her hands between their bodies, Jo softly kneaded Tess' breasts, her step-sis' boobs more than a handful, her lips and tongue delighting in the taste of Tess.

Tess, as always when making love with Jo, couldn't be happier or more content, loving the feel of her step-sis's tongue as it explored the familiar environment of her mouth and throat. Tess' fingernails slowly, and softly, raked Jo's firm ass-cheeks, her fingers pulling Jo's ass-cheeks apart, squeezing them wantonly, loving the feel of Jo's tight, puckered asshole to her fingers.

Their pussies were pressed together, each thrusting their hips into the other as if trying to fuse their pussies into one. Moving against each other in that way, their kiss became all at once, more lustful, more primal, moans of urgency escaping from both of their mouths as each felt orgasms building quickly within their bodies. The bed was shaking with their grinding movements to each other, gutteral moans of lust filling the air inside of the room.

Their mutual orgasms washed over them in a tidal wave that shook them both to the core, their moans loud with gratitude and satisfaction, both mumurring incoherent babble to the other, their tongues dueling the other for control.

"Oh, damn....damn, baby," was all that Jo could say when, at last, her breath came back to her, her mouth at Tess' ear, nibbling, tongue licking, both bathed in the wetness of good sex.

"I know...fucking incredible, wasn't it?" Tess was finally able to say when she found her voice between the gasps for breath, knowing the answer already.

"Beyond that, babe, waaaay beyond that," was all that Jo could muster the strength to say as she slowly kissed and sucked on Tess' firm breasts, her hand already between her sib's legs, slowly caressing her pussy, Jo's palm slick from Tess' wetness. Quicker than is her normal practice when loving another woman, Jo had her mouth and tongue on Tess' wet snatch, the scent and taste of Tess, making her, well, just a bit fucking crazy at the moment.

"Swing your legs around, Jo, let me taste you, please," Tess pleaded, the need evident in her voice.

And once again, in practiced familiarity, the two step-sibs performed cunnilingus upon the other, their mouths and tongues happily and greedily tasting each other once more as they have so many times in the past, a perfectly choreographed ballet of sixty-nine in the large king-sized bed.

What was different this time? What was different is that their lovemaking possessed a mind of its own unlike any other time of lovemaking between them. There was an urgency and, yes, a commitment to their lovemaking unlike anything between them before tonight.

They both recognized it. They both embraced it.

They made love slowly, tenderly, again and again with each other, for a couple of hours or so, neither tiring of the taste or scent of the other. Finally, it was enough, they were sated, they were fulfilled.

Laying together, legs and arms entertwined, breasts pressed hard against the other, they fell asleep, both knowing that, now, life for them would never be same again, ever.........

12