1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both sated of their carnal desires, Tess pulled Meg into her arms, pulling Meg's body tight to hers, Meg's pussy hot and wet against her thigh as she and Meg exchanged lovers' kisses and touches.

"I liked that....I liked doing that, Tess," Meg said amid the mumbles and murmurs of post-sex play, "you taste so good."

"Me too, sugar, I liked you doing that," Tess affirmed for her younger charge.

Holding each other in their bed, our two travelers fell asleep quickly, their arms on each other, around each other, their breathing slow and steady, their sexual needs, satisfied......

Pulling to the curb, a couple of blocks from Megan's house, Tess left the car running as she turned to face her passenger, her lover, her pupil.

"Had a great time sweetie," Tess said in honesty, "really enjoyed our time together."

"Me too," Meg answered, equally as honestly, her hands holding Tess' in hers, her fingers lightly rubbing across Tess' skin.

"Big plans for Thanksgiving?" Tess asked.

"Some relatives coming in for the weekend but other than that, not a whole lot planned, I don't think," Megan answered, "How 'bout you?"

"Different Thanksgiving this year," Tess answered, "With John Brown's death, my dad and his hunting buddies decided that there'd be no hunt this year; too soon after John's death and all that. Parents are taking off on Friday for a cruise, just the two of them, reason I'm driving home this early, so that the three of us can have some time together for a few days. I'll be driving back to campus on Saturday, I think," Tess concluded.

"Any chance of seeing you before you do?" Meg asked, anxiously hoping the answer would be yes.

"Let's see how the week plays out, okay sweetie; if not this week, I'll be back for the Christmas holidays," Tess answered her friend.

"Call me then if we don't see each other later this week?" Meg asked with hope.

"You bet, baby, you bet...."

Kissing each other quickly, sweetly, after looking around so's not to be seen by anyone, Tess put her car in gear and drove the short drive to Meg's house. It took much longer to say goodbye than she thought it would because Meg's mom couldn't thank Tess enough for taking the time to show Meg around campus and all that.

Wonder if she'd still thank me if she knew that her daughter and I fucked each other's brains out, Tess thought as Meg's mom prattled on and on.

Probably not, Tess correctly surmised.....

"Hey 'rents, your trouble maker's home," Tess cried out as she entered the front door of her home.

"Oh, y'all made really good time," Chris said as she hugged her step-daughter in greeting, "Your dad will be home shortly, baby," Chris said, "and we're both off until we get back from the cruise."

"Great, gives us time to catch up," Tess said as she picked from the salad that Chris was putting together.

"What's the plans for Thanksgiving? I'm guessing that there'll be no communal meal this year because of John's passing," Tess asked further, pulling her hand back from the salad bowl when Chris attempted to slap her hand.

"No more, fix yourself a sandwich if you're hungry; this is for dinner," Chris laughingly chided Tess, "and, you're right, no communal meal; we thought, if you're okay with it, that the three of us would just go to the Club on Thursday, they have an excellent Thanksgiving buffet," Chris said further.

"I think that's smart; no sense in cooking a bunch of food that will just go to waste, just for the three of us," Tess agreed, making herself a sandwich as suggested, her stomach growling with hunger for some reason.

"That's what we thought baby, Jo'll be home for the Christmas Holidays and we'll have a big family feast then," Chris affirmed.

"Works for me," Tess happily replied, happy to be home for some time with the 'rents.

The Clancys filled the time before Thanksgiving with running errands, getting caught up with their lives, laughing, teasing, all in all a great family dynamic for them. Thanksgiving at the Club was absolutely perfect, Tess thought, even their baked yams coming very close to being as good as Chris'.

Saying goodbye on Friday morning, Tess watched her parents drive off to catch their plane for Miami and their seven day Carribean cruise, adults only, no ankle-biters hogging the pools and such.

"Pick you up around noon'ish on Saturday," Tess confirmed to Jean, "should put us back at the Campus on Sunday afternoon, okay?"

"Perfect, looking forward to seeing you baby," Jean said to her friend.

"Yeah, me too, babe.....see you then," Tess said before disconnecting the call.

Tess drove out to the mall near her house, the need for some 'essentials' for her 'other' home, at campus, the reason for the run, that, plus sheer boredom of nothing to do. She took her time at the mall, nothing on her agenda driving a need to return home. Window shopping, sampling scents, you know, 'girly' shit as Tess thought of it.

Standing in the food court, Tess looked at the myriad choices available to her, finally deciding on a Johnny Rocket's Hamburger to feed her hunger pangs. She was about to get in line when she felt a 'poke' on her shoulder from behind. Turning around, she was met by Megan's sweet smiling face.

"Oh, hey babe, how was your Thanksgiving?" Tess said in greeting, both girls giving each other a quick hug of friendship.

"Too much food, of course," Meg said in reply, walking along with Tess as the line moved forward.

"Want to grab a bite with me? My treat," Tess said as she reached the order register.

"Sure," was the short reply and after Tess placed her order, Megan did the same, both girls getting their own drinks and finding a table in the large attrium dining spot of the Mall.

"Not a bad burger," Megan observed as she enjoyed the fare.

"You should taste my sis' burgers; you remember Jo don't you? Anyhoo, her burgers are the best in the freaking world," Tess averred.

Megan did, indeed, remember Jolene, remembered how good looking she was and how 'hot' her body was, the younger gals, like Meg, wishing they could have a bustline like Jolene's, Meg remembered. Alas, for Meg, that wasn't to be, her B-cups as large as she would ever be.

"Still leaving for campus tomorrow?" Meg asked Jo as the girls lingered over their drinks at the table.

"Yeah, not looking forward to the drive but at least I'll have Jean for company for the longest part of it," Tess answered her recent conquest and friend. Tess did think of Meg as a friend, liking Meg immensely she had found and not just for her eighteen year-old pussy, either.

They chit-chatted about their week, the Holiday, the fact that Tess' parents were gone, off on a cruise, etc.

"What's up for you tonight?" Megan asked, her eyes never leaving Tess' pretty face.

"Nothing. Probably pack this afternoon and just chill at the house, watching TV or something, you?" Tess answered/asked.

"Would you like some company tonight? I love my parents and relatives and all that, but Jesus, Tess, I'm the only one under forty at the house and I'm going nuts listening to all of the 'remember when?' conversations," Meg replied, shaking her head at her plight.

Tess paused before answering, wondering about Meg's request to join her tonight, wondering if the High Schooler had another agenda on her mind by asking to come over.

"Sure, babe, but it'll probably be a bit boring for you; as I said, I'll probably just watch a movie or something, but you're welcome to join me if you've got nothing going on with your friends," Tess finally replied.

Twirling her straw with her fingers, nervously it seemed, Meg finally summoned the courage to ask further, "Any girly movies like you have at your place at college?"

"You mean, Lesbian Porn?" Tess said, sotto-voiced, leaning in so nearby tables couldn't hear her.

"I prefer to think of it more like 'Female Explorers'", Meg whispered with a smile.

"Well, yeah, I guess you could call it that," Tess laughingly replied, her mind clear, now, about why Meg was wanting to come over.

"Yeah, matter of fact, I do, interested, are you?"

"Yep. Is that terrible of me?" Meg answered/asked.

"Not from my viewpoint but, as you know, I like porn," chuckling at the truth of the statement.

"No Tequila, though," Meg cautioned.

"Oh hell no," Tess agreed, "its taken this long for our last bout with Jose to leave my system," Megan nodding her head in agreement.

"Tess?"

"Yeah?"

"If I told my mom that you and I were going to talk more about college and stuff like that, I'm pretty sure that she'd be okay with me spending the night, you know, like a sleep-over slumber party kind of thing, I mean, you know, if you'd like me to," Megan said further.

Smiling at Meg, Tess weighed the offer, knowing exactly what Megan wanted to do with Tess before Tess returned to school.

"Feel like you need some hands-on instruction?" Tess replied with a grin, referring, of course, to their roles of teacher/pupil on their drive home earlier in the week.

"Gal can't know too much, can she?" was Megan's reply.

"Meg, are you absolutely sure about this? Are you absolutely sure you want to do this? I mean, there won't be any alcohol to blame anything on, you do realize that, don't you?" Tess answered cautiously

"I don't need alcohol to want to be with you," Megan answered, her eyes hard on Tess' face as they looked at each other, no games, no hints, no Tequila fueling their talk in the food court.

"You liked it that much, did you?" Tess asked the High School Senior.

"You have no idea," was all that Meg said in reply.

It was true. Megan had spent every night since returning home with Tess, masturbating to her mind-movies about what had happened between she and Tess, nothing else being able to dislodge it from her brain since it had happened.

"See you later then, come over when you're ready, I'll be home," Tess said to her pupil, her fingertip tracing a line across Meg's hand on the table, adding, "or do you need me to pick you up?"

"No, I have my own car, I'll drive myself to your place," Meg replied, her stomach doing flip-flops from excitement, her panties suddenly feeling warm and damp at the thought of being with Tess.

"Looking forward to it," Meg said as they stood at the Mall entrance, exchanging goodbye hugs and cheek kisses, as friends would do.

"So am I, baby," Tess answered honestly, herself remembering just how sweet Meg's pussy had tasted to her when they had made love to each other.

Yeah, I know I shouldn't, Tess argued with her consicious on her drive home, but I am, so leave me alone about it, okay? The truth of the matter was that Tess was as desirious of another 'go' with Megan as she had ever been about getting in bed with another woman, or girl, in her life.

Not sure why, Tess thought, but she was, feeling a little rush of heat to her snatch as she drove home thinking about Meg's sweet, young, pussy....

"Throw your bag, here, in my room," Tess said to Meg when the girl, young woman, showed up around six that evening, bag in hand, a smile on her face.

"Wow, first time I've been in your house, it's gorgeous," Meg said as Tess gave her the fifty-cent tour of the Clancy home.

"Thanks. Hungry? Want to order some pizza or something?" Tess asked her overnight fuck, oops, guest.

"Yeah, that'd be great," Meg agreed, following Tess around the house as a little puppy would. In truth, anything that Tess wanted to do was just fine with Ms. Megan, anything at all.

Tess called for the delivery pizza that would be their supper, putting an arm around Meg while she did so, pulling Meg to her body. Megan, in response, put her arms around Tess' waist, hugging herself to Tess' body, her eyes closed in contentment as she enjoyed the scent of her teacher that wafted from Tess' body.

Hanging up from the call, Tess lifted Meg's face to hers with a finger to Meg's chin, the two girls kissing each other sweetly, each finding pleasure in the feel of the other's lips to theirs.

"You kiss nice," Meg sighed after their lips parted, "I like kissing you."

"Back 'atcha," Tess replied, honestly, the taste of Meg's lips providing Tess with a yearning for more.

Moving to the den of the home, they shared more kisses and embraces with each other on the couch, sorta' watching TV but mostly playing kissy-face with each other. Megan seemed to be a bit more self-assured with her kisses and touches to Tess, her lips and hands seemingly unable to stay off of Tess.

They were in the middle of a very hot kiss with each other when their pizza arrived, both reluctantly tearing themselves from each other's embrace. Pulling her tee shirt back down over her breasts, a bit wet from Meg's mouth, Tess paid the delivery person, taking their supper inside for she and Meg. The teenaged delivery guy couldn't move his eyes from staring at Tess' boobs. The wetness from Meg's mouth on Tess' nipples caused her hard nipples to poke out on the two spots of dampness on her tee.

The small pizza was just enough to satisfy the girls' need for food, not filling either up which was a good thing. Cleaning up after themselves, Meg trailed behind as Tess did the rounds, flicking on yard lights that remained on overnight, locking all of the doors for the night.

"Come with me, babe, we'll shower and relax in my room and I'll even let you choose which 'chick-flick' to watch, okay?" Tess offered to her pupil, leading Meg upstairs with her.

"'K," Meg replied, her mind crammed with so many emotions that it was almost making her dizzy. She was now questioning her sexuality because of the insane desire she couldn't shake off to be with Tess, to make love to Tess, to be made love to by Tess.

Was it just the newness of it all? She didn't think so but, she admitted to herself, she really didn't know, nor care, she just knew that she felt it the right thing to do, for herself. She'd deal with the complexities of it all, later, at some point, but for now, she just wanted to 'go with it', whatever 'it' was.

They showered together, taking their time, enjoying the intimacy of their naked bodies under the gentle rain that fell upon them from the large showerhead. Soaping each other, bathing each other with the large sponge, each getting worked up but controlling it, for now.

"Okay if we stay naked?" Megan asked as she knelt before Tess, drying Tess' legs with the large towel.

"Seems like it'd save time, huh?" Tess replied with a chuckle.

"Kinda' my thought," Meg replied, leaning forward to place a gentle lover's kiss to Tess' clit, causing Tess to close her eyes and rub her fingers through the teenager's damp hair, the tenderness of Meg's kiss to her 'little man' causing a bit of a shiver of anticipation to Tess.

"Would you think me a real weirdo if I wanted to watch this one?" Meg asked as she picked from Tess' hidden stash of lesbo-porn.

"No, not at all," Tess answered, looking at the DVD's cover that showed two Afro girls sandwiching a white girl, liking Meg's choice very much.

Putting the DVD into the player, the girls got comfortable in Tess' bed, Tess adjusting the lighting in her room to a soft glow. Pressing play on the remote, Tess slipped an arm around Meg's body as Meg layed her head onto Tess' shoulder. Feeling as right to Meg as anything ever had in her life, Meg settled into Tess' body as the DVD began to play from Tess' flat-screen in her bedroom.

"This is so incredibly hot," Meg cooed with her eyes glued to the scene of the two black girls kissing and fondling each other as the white girl took turns eating their pussies, the skin contrast alone fueling Meg's horniness.

"Ever been with a black girl?" Meg asked, her interest piqued and fueled by the video, her mind wondering what it would be like.

"Many," Tess answered honestly.

"What's it like?" Meg questioned, truly desirious of knowing.

"It's all the same, except for the skin color, baby; no difference, it's all pink on the inside," Tess answered.

"Hmmmph," Meg commented.

Her horniness now took control of Meg, her face turning from the TV so that she could kiss and suck on Tess' breasts, on her own, no prompting needed from Tess.

Closing her eyes in enjoyment of Megan's mouth on her girls, Tess sighed contentedly, her fingers tracing lines on the teenager's naked back and butt, her finger rubbing Meg's ass-crack as Meg sucked and kissed Tess' boobs with increased lust and desire.

Trailing the tip of her tongue down Tess' flat belly, Tess' abs rippled under the touch of Meg's tongue, making Meg happy that Tess' body seemed to like what she was doing.

On her own, Meg slipped between Tess' legs which separated for her to do so, staying 'cocked', Tess' heels resting on the bed. Using her fingers to peel Tess' pussy lips apart, Meg lowered her mouth to that inviting, wet slit of snatch, Meg feeling herself getting wetter when she did so.

Oh God, she tastes so good, Megan thought when she tasted Tess, the smell and taste of Tess' pussy driving her mad with desire. If she had a dick, Megan thought, she'd fuck Tess like there was no tomorrow.

Where'd that come from? Megan thought in the moment, the thought confusing her momentarily. But, the thought didn't really trouble her for some stange reason, Megan thought further as she munched, gnawed, insert verb of choice here, on Tess' cunt.

"Ooooooooh....sweet babygirl.....oooooh damn but that feels so goooood," Tess moaned when the release of orgasm came to her. Tess' words and Tess' body-shudders of climax thrilling Meg in too many ways to count.

Pulling Megan up to sit on her face as she slid her body down her bed, Tess looked up into Meg's face, saying to her, "My turn, sweetheart, momma wants to eat you 'til you scream."

"Please do.." Megan said softly, closing her eyes as Tess' mouth slowly sucked on the High Schooler's snatch which was soaked with the juices of desire and need, Meg slowly rocking her pussy back and forth across Tess' mouth.

Can't get enough, can't get enough of this, Megan thought as she gripped Tess' headboard with both hands in order to stay upright as her orgasm caused her to scream aloud, her hips a blur as she rocked back and forth furiously. Releasing her grip of the headboard, Meg flopped her body onto the bed, partially laying on Tess, smothering Tess with kisses of thankfulness, of desire, of lust for Tess.

"Oh God, Tess, I can't get enough of you....the more I make love with you, the more I want," Meg said, her tone clearly showing her dismay at this new quandry in her life.

"That's not a bad thing, is it?" Tess responded between her sucking on Meg's small, firm breasts.

"I don't know if it is or not, but Damnit! I so love the taste of you," Meg declared assurededly, unashamedly.

"Then, taste to your heart's content, sweetie, we have all night to pleasure each other, let's not waste it," Tess replied as she flipped the teenager onto her back and straddled Meg's head between her legs, lowering her pussy to Meg's waiting mouth.

They did not waste that night...

12