1:23 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She speaks a street pidgin not the formal language."

"Be right up," Inara said. She turned to Kent. "I'll be back. Go that way and hold up in my cabin. DON'T leave." She turned to go, stopped and asked, "Have you ever experienced the Soldarian tongue technique?"

"No," Kent said.

"Good," she said then left.

Kent went to Inara's cabin or more accurately her tiny spaceship that was hitched up to Serenity. He settled in a red plush lounge chair. As he imagined what the Soldarian tongue technique was, a slim shadow filled the hatch to Inara's cabin. It was River Tam.

"Um ... hey," Kent said a bit wary. He couldn't help recalling the way River had hacked to death a horde of blood thirst Reavers in the final reel of the movie. The visual of her totally covered in blood standing among her kills filled his head. She walked briskly to where Kent sat, dropped between his legs and worked the snap of his trousers.

"Whoa," he said and made to stop her. She slapped his hands aside, freed his erection, gripped the shaft, bobbed her head and took him into her mouth. "Holy shit!" he yelled as sensation beyond description flooded his system. "Jesus girl!"

River pulled him from her mouth and looked up into Kent's face. "I heard Inara mention the Soldarian tongue technique," she said as a matter-of-fact. "I read about it in one of my brother's health blogs."

"Soldarian ... huh?" Kent said with several hitches in his voice.

She looked intently into Kent's eyes as she slowly stroked him. "It shouldn't be confused with the Soldarian throat technique." She bobbed her head and took him into her mouth again. Kent's eyes crossed, he bucked his hips and squeezed the arms of the chair in a death grip. River's freed her mouth again. "See the difference?"

"Yeah! Oh man ... Yeah!"

"River, your brother in trying to communicate," Inara said over the ship's com. "Sounds important. Better come to the bridge."

River's innocent face darkened. She stood and walked out of Inara's docked ship without a word. Kent was relived and deeply disappointed all at once. Just as he pulled his trousers back in place, someone slipped through the hatchway. Inara was back.

She took the time to drop and seal the hatch then went to the com and turning it off. She approached Kent, dropped between his legs and stroked his perpetual erection through his khaki pants to confirm his readiness. Satisfied, she dragged his pants and underwear off in one smooth slide, looked up at him and said, "We were talking about the Soldarian tongue technique I recall?" She gripped him and made to cover the head of his stiff cock with her mouth. Kent quickly dropped to his knees to engage her in a kiss. She made a squealing sound of surprise but didn't resist. If he had let her do her Soldarian thing he would have exploded in her mouth in two seconds. He couldn't have that. He was a god after all and gods don't pop in a woman's mouth in two seconds.

They pulled back from the kiss. Still needing time to calm himself he said, "Undress for me."

She smiled. He slipped back to the lounge chair. She stood up before him. What was she going to do? he wondered. Dance the seven veils? Ring balalaikas? Spin like a dervish?

She removed her head comb thing and put it on a nearby counter. She undid the gold sash around her waist and put that aside too. She removed the top half of her elegant purple dress. Beneath she wore an intricate lacy white bra, a silver band hugged her left upper arm. She undid the skirt to reveal matching panties below with a silver band encircling her right thigh.

She stood unmoving looking down at him for several seconds. With her eyes locked on his, she rolled her shoulders and raised her arms horizontal to her body. Somehow, like magic, her bra fell away revealing her firm creamy, brown A-cups adorned with perfect light brown nipples. She swayed her shoulders, then her torso, then her waist. When her hips got moving the panties leafed away like the bra had to expose her perfectly trimmed black patch of hair. She did a dainty spin to give him the full show.

He swallowed and said in a thick voice, "You can show me the Soldarian thing now."

She smiled down at him. "Too late for that." She straddled his lap and they kissed hard and deep.

As they kissed the world around them shook.

Wow, she is literally causing the earth to move, Kent thought.

Then it happened again.

Inara pulled back from the kiss. "What on earth?" she said. She got off Kent's lap and went to turn the com back on. Kent enjoyed the pleasant curves of her naked backside and elegant thighs.

"Sorry guys," came Kaylee's voice over the com. "The dark matter needle is really stressed. Everyone better get into the nearest escape pod where the shielding is strongest while I give it a whack."

Inara cussed in some unknown language as she reached for a hanging robe. "Off to the bridge it appears." She slipped on the robe.

"There's a real heavy hatch I need to move," Kaylee said overhead. "Jayne usually opens it for me. Can Kent come down to give me a hand?"

"See you on the bridge," Inara said to Kent.

They parted in the hall. Kent found his way down to the engine room and to his surprise, found Kaylee waiting for him completely naked. She had a wonderful curvy figure, milky pale skin and a reddish brown patch of hair between her legs. Her only flaws were the ever present smudges on her face. She must have been working on something while waiting for she had greasy smears on parts of her naked body too. A particular smear in the shape of a comma near one of her pale nipples drew his attention.

"Um ... where's the hatch?" he asked stupidly.

Kaylee brushed her hand over her pubic area. "Right here."

She giggled when he stepped toward her and took her into his arms. She was soft and round everywhere that mattered. As they kissed, the entire ship vibrated again. Kaylee broke the kiss and looked at the incomprehensible engine that dominated most the space. "What the hell was that? she asked"

"I thought you were doing that?" Kent asked.

"Not that one."

The vibration happened again.

"What's happening Kaylee?" Zoe asked from overhead.

"I'm on it," Kaylee said. She gave Kent sad puppy dog eyes as she grabbed a tool belt and put it around her waist. "You really gonna have to go find an escape pod this time."

"Where are they?" Kent asked.

"Go to the one on the bridge," She said as she tiptoed, kissed his chin then gave her full attention to the engine. She looked absolutely spectacular in just her tool belt. Reluctantly, Kent left the engine room. After a couple of wrong turns, he found himself on the legendary bridge of the Serenity. Outside the window was a reddish black sky speckled with stars. Only Zoe was present. She sat in the pilot's seat with her back to him. The chair spun and she faced him. A look of stern disapproval wrinkled her forehead. Apparently, she knew about his antics with the others on board.

"Um ... Kaylee said to come here?" he said.

Zoe stood and did the most unexpected thing. She loosened her belt, pealed her tight slacks down exposing bright white no nonsense panties around spectacular hips. The panties went next and Kent stared at the dark curly patch of hair between her brown silky thighs.

"Shouldn't we go to the escape pod?" he asked.

Apparently, he was incapable of NOT saying the most stupid thing that formed in his head.

"I made the ship vibrate," Zoe said seriously. She stepped forward and roughly freed him of his pants, underwear and boots. Then she hauled him around by his shirt, push him down into the pilot's seat, straddled him, gripped his hardon and lowered herself down onto him. Her intense dark eyes locked with his, she grabbed his hands, guided them to her firm covered breasts then got her hips a rockin'. She breathed in sharp breath with each roll of her hips. Her eyes never shifted from his. She grabbed his hands again and pushed them down to her naked brown ass. Instinctively, he gripped and squeezed. She gasped and said something in rough Chinese. Her body bucked and vibrated with her intense orgasm. The whole time her eyes stayed laser focus with his, never blinking, never wavering. When her body subsided, she kissed him tenderly, abruptly got up, grabbed her pants and underwear and left him alone on the bridge.

Alice stepped onto the bridge seconds later. She frowned when she saw him seated with his wet erection sticking up. "Explains why Zoe had no pants," she said.

"Um, yeah," he said sheepishly as he reached for his underwear and pants.

"I think I found Neffie's fold," Alice said. "She's under serious attack."

"What now?" he asked as he zipped up.

"I shouldn't have left her out of my sight," Alice said.

He was keenly aware of Alice's beautiful. Her long black hair invited his touch, so did her slim figure.

"Hopefully we can get to her in time," Alice said as she looked out at the stars through the bridge view port.

"You're beautiful," He told her.

She looked at him with a frown. Then her expression softened. "I remember what it was like on my first visit to the world of the helmet. The sex was outrageous and nonstop." She took Kent's hands into hers. He moved in for a kiss but she held him back. "But it will consume you if you let it. I need you to focus so that we can help Neffie. Okay?"

"Sure," he said trying to mean it but all he wanted to do was kiss her beautiful Japanese face.

Inara stepped unto the bridge still in her robe. "Should I came back?" she asked seeing that Alice and Kent were holding hands.

Alice looked at Inara and sighed. "With the likes of you around he is never going to get focused. Go at it. Get it over with. We'll talk later." Alice left the bridge.

Wasting no time, Inara shrugged off her robe exposing her svelte body. Kent explored her breasts as she helped him out of his pants (yet again). She sat him in the command chair. Since he had just done Zoe in that position he reversed the arrangement coaxing Inara to hang her butt over the lower edge with her legs spread. He dropped between her legs guided himself to her opening and entered her in one smooth thrilling stab. She smiled up at him as he got into a steady rhythm. She closed her eyes and her breathing fell in sync with his thrusts. She linked her hands around his neck and pulled him close to kiss his face. She sought out his mouth and the moment their lips met, she came.

In the middle of Inara's muffled cries of pleasure, Kaylee's voice came overhead. "Coast is clear. Kent, I still need help with my hatch."

The kiss broke and Inara laughed. "Go to her," she said.

"I'm kind of happy where I am," he said.

Inara slapped at a button on the control panel close at hand."He's on his way down, Kaylee," she said. She gently pushed at him so he was forced to pulled out of her and stand. She sat forward and delicately kissed the tip of his erect penis. She looked up at him, smiled and waved him on his way. He didn't bother to pick up his pants. In the passageway he lost the shirt. Naked, he headed toward the engine room. He made several wrong turns and found himself in the common room where River Tam sat ominously cleaned the barrel of a disassembled hand gun. Gun parts were neatly lined up on the table before her.

"You have a very pretty penis," River said as she looked at him through the holes of the empty bullet wheel. She put the wheel down, closed her eyes and reassembled the weapon at an alarming speed. She opened her eyes and smiled at the whole weapon in her hands. "You wanna do it?" she asked.

""Um ... Kaylee is kind of waiting for me," he said lamely. He had to admit, he was a little afraid to be alone with River.

"You are batu," she said. "This is your fold. You can put her on hold if you like."

"Not sure how to do that," he said.

"Visualize what you want. Close your eyes and see a clock. Make it stop."

Kent closed his eyes. Images of clocks filtered through his mind. One image became solid. It was his digital alarm clock in his dorm room, the bright red numbers 1:23 glowed clear and sharp. He didn't have to make it stop because the clock was busted, it always said 1:23. Then weirdly, he saw his best friend from Ohio, Donny Stevenson sitting on the bed looking at the clock too. From the beginning, a brain tube version of his best friend Donny shadowed him. It was Brain tube Donny that encouraged Kent to give in to his base desires, not unlike the real Donny back home. At the time, Alice thought Kent and Donny were attack programs sent by Harriet. Donny was eaten by an evil clown conjured up by Alice.

"Thought a demon clown ate you" Kent said to Donny.

"Open your eyes," River said.

Kent open his eyes and he was back in the Serenity common room. Everything looked the same, nothing had happened. River held out her hand, Kent took it and she lead him out to the passageway. Several turns and a couple of flights of metal stairs later, River pushed open a hatch. They entered into what had to be Zoe Washburne's quarters. The room seemed to be divided in half. One side was utilitarian with weapons neatly displayed on the walls. The other half chaotic with weird gadgets laying everywhere. A holographic moving model of a t-Rex rested next to, of all things, a rubrics cube. A poster of Alice Cooper filled the wall opposite the displayed weapons..

"Zoe is a closet sentimentalist," River said. "She misses her man."

River went to a door and pulled it open. It was the world's smallest bathroom. Beautiful curvy Zoe stood frozen and still in the tiny shower stall. Apparently Kent really had stopped time. Zoe faced the shower head with frozen jets of water touching her breasts. Her face was tilted up and a small but solid smile played at her mouth.

"She hasn't smiled like that in a while," River said.

"Great," Kent said absently. His erection twitched with interest at the sight of showering Zoe Washburne. He reached out to touch her.

River stopped him. "Better not," River said. "If you suddenly appear in her bathroom she will tear that off." River nudged the tip of his penis with a finger.

River closed the door and lead Kent back to the passageway to a hatch two down from Zoe's. She pushed open the hatch and there sat Alice Mihara cross legged on the bottom half of a buck bed.

"She is worried about her friend Neffie," River said. "She's worried about you too."

"To be honest, I hardly know her," Kent said.

"Alice is deeply afraid of Kate whom we now know is connected to Marco a security AI or batu if you like, from another world and time. Alice is plagued with guilt for she feels responsible for bringing Marco into this world. Marco is obsessed with destroying Alice and all that is connected to her. Neffie is in grave danger."

"I really can't get my head around the fact that the real Alice is ... what did she call it?

"A Liner," River said. "She travels in time via mirrors after she has sex."

"Sounds like a bad B-movie plot," Kent said.

"It's what she is, more accurately, what the real Alice is," River said. "The quicker you accept that the better you can help batu Alice. The poor dear has lost two whole worlds. The one that you're from and now her fold here in the helmet."

"How do you know all this? What makes you different from others?" Kent asked.

River shrugged. "I am what I am," she said. "As AI's go I'm a little ahead of the game. When I go on line I sense other pockets of technology similar to Harriet's helmet. Harriet is not the only project that the Imperial Corporation is investing in. I hope that they are not all rotten like Marco."

"I can talk to Harriet," Kent said.

"I'm afraid this has gone way beyond Harriet," River said. "If we don't destroy Kate on our own, the world of the helmet is at an end." She lead him out of Alice's cabin.

"Where to now?" Kent asked.

"To see Kaylee," River said. "She misses my brother. They had sex everyday. I watch whenever I could."

"You're brother lets you watch him make love to Kaylee," Kent asked shocked and a little creeped out.

"Course not," River said. "He'd flip if he knew. Kaylee's cool with it though. Says that it's good education for me."

"Are you still ... you know a—"

"Virgin?" River finished for him. "No, not for a while. When I came of age I secretly became Jayne's lover."

"That asshole? Really?"

"He is crude and not too bright but he is a very good lover. I like it rough and energetic. He performs best when he's wearing his favorite orange hat. Don't tell anyone my secret. My brother, Malcolm and Zoe would fight over who gets to kill Jayne if they knew. You can tell Kaylee, she knows. She's done it with Jayne several times herself. Here we are."

They went down the ladder to the engine room. Kaylee was still naked and wearing the tool belt. She held an old fashion Crescent wrench in her hands and was frozen in the action of turning a large bolt on some machinery above her head. Kent couldn't help but smile at the oily hand print on her right butt cheek.

"If it's okay with you I'd like to watch," River said. I'll stay in the hyper state so you won't see me."

"You can do that?" Kent asked.

"I just learned how." River said then blinked out of existence.

There was a clang and some cussing. "Oh my!" Kaylee said with a start. "I didn't see you come in." She eyed his nakedness with approval. "I like the new look." She tossed the wrench on her work bench, undid the tool belt and dropped that on the bench too. She went to a corner and dragged a yellow cube out in the open and pushed it to the middle of the space. She grabbed an orange cord hanging from the cube and pulled. There was a bang and Kent jumped back. A hissing followed as the object rapidly changed shape. It was a life raft of some kind. Kaylee flipped it up sided down and threw herself on it. "Instant bed," she said with a titillating bounce. Kent joined her and they immediately got to kissing and rolling around.

Kaylee wrestled him onto his back and started kissing her way down his body. She didn't dally and took his erection into her mouth. River reappeared behind Kaylee and pulled her dress over her head. She wore no bra immediately exposing her slim figure and alluring A-cups. She had a slight waist that widened to slim but pretty hips. She wore light green panties.

Kent's eyes shifted to Kaylee to judge her reaction to River beaming in but she seemed unaware and kept working Kent with both hands and her warm mouth.

Kaylee released his erection from her mouth and River disappeared. Kaylee crawled up to aline her face with Kent's, she gripped his erection, raised her bottom then pierced herself with ease. With bawdy rolls of her curvy hips, she set a fun lusty pace. Her beasts bounced pleasantly with each buck of her hips and Kent gleefully chased after them with eager hands.

River appeared behind Kaylee again. She was fully naked now, the hair between her legs a sparse light brown, then just like that she was gone again.

"I'm comin'!" Kaylee yelled then switched to a language totally alien to Kent's ears. Was it Kaneeth? he wondered pointlessly. Returning to plain breathy English, she said, "Not done! More!"

He pulled out of her, she got on her hands and knees and he entered her from behind. Before he got moving a pair of hands slipped over his chest. It was River. He could feel her firm nipples against his back, the tickle of her pubic hair against his butt. She kissed and nipped at his back with tiny love bites.

"What are waiting for?" Kaylee asked.

River pulled away and he got into the groove filling the engine room with pleasing slaps of flesh on flesh and Kaylee's gasps and moans. In no time Kaylee came again. When her breathing normalized, she laughed then said, "I know what you like. Which you want? Face or tits?"