1:23 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Face," Kent said instantly.

He pulled out of Kaylee, she spun and dropped to her side supporting herself on one elbow. Kent looked for River but she had hyped out again. He gripped himself and and pointed his erection at Kaylee's oil smudged face. Kaylee froze and River appeared beside her.

"My turn," River said. She slipped around Kaylee and pulled Kent on top of her. He eagerly entered her. After three rough quick thrusts, River dug her nails deep into the flesh of his hips and came with a deep wordless sigh. She encouraged him to keep at it He pounded away like a piston in high gear. River announced her second orgasm by sinking her fingers deep into the flesh of Kent's ass. He was about to let go too.

"I wanna come on Kaylee's face!" he shouted.

He pulled out of River and positioned himself on his knees in front of frozen Kaylee. River took hold of his erection and Kent sucked in a deep breath as a line of white exploded out spraying Kaylee's face dead center from the tip of her nose to her forehead. River disappeared. Kaylee yelped and said, "Give a girl a warning!" Kent steadied his twitching member, Kaylee turned her head to the left in instinctive avoidance and Kent shot three irregular lines on the her right cheek bone. With a husky giggle, she turned to face his spewing organ, he sprayed her lips just before she took him into her warm mouth were he let loose two last bursts.

"That was awesome," Kent said.

Kaylee pulled him from her mouth to let out a husky laugh.

A deafening explosion filled the engine room. In a panic, Kaylee and Kent flattened themselves on the makeshift bed. They both looked up to see River, totally naked, holding a smoking gun. Kent guessed it was the same gun she had been messing with in the common room.

The twitching body of one of those skinny black monsters that had attacked Kent and Alice back on the Honolulu University campus lay inches from the inflatable. Most of its misshapen head was gone where River's bullet had torn into it.

"What is THAT?" Kaylee asked.

"Kate has found us," River said gravely.