1:23 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Donny whispered.

"Oh yeah," Nigel the dresser said softly with his wood panel mouth turned up in a satyr's leer. "Sasha is MUCH easier to look at than Huxtable the peacock."

"Were you always a wardrobe chest?" Donny asked Nigel.

"No way," Nigel said. "I was the chief palace guard for some pissant king who couldn't keep his dick in his pants. He cheated on his queen with the help every chance he got. Fucking stupid since his queen was a powerful sorceress. Word finally got to the queen and she turned the king and all the king's men into furniture. I was lucky. The king was turned into a commode. Anyway, Elsa bought me at a castle clearance sale and I've been watching her undress for two years now."

"Um ... cool," Donny said.

With Elsa's help, Sasha got the dress down. After a little dithering, Sasha ran to a standing mirror near Nigel to look at herself. "I look like a fairytale princess," she said and did her own big musical spin.

Donny saw his brawny animated reflection in the mirror behind her. In the military coat he kind of look like a prince ... if you ignored the flower surfer jams and Birkenstock sandals.

Donny bowed to Sasha and said, "My I have this dance my lady?"

"Why of course," Sasha said offering her ostentatious hand.

Elsa clapped her hands and a Stravinsky waltz magically filled the air.

Donny grandly lead Sasha to the big open space in middle of the great room. After a deep bow, Donny took her right hand into his left, put his other at her waist and broke into a waltz. Sasha laughed as she let him sweep her away.

"Donny Stevens ... where did you learn to dance?" Sasha asked looking at him with her huge brown Disney eyes.

"Byle Community Center," he said. "My mom made me do it. I didn't mind too much 'cause I had a mean crush on the totally hot instructor." He put Sasha into a spin. Laughing, she drunkenly fell away from him and spilled onto a pillow strewn divan.

"You may dance with the queen," Elsa said.

Donny turned to say something silly but held back when he saw the serious expression on Elsa's beautiful animated face. She had given a command and expected him to obey. He stiffened and struck a pose. She stepped into his arms and they went into a series of complicated spins. Elsa, knew how to waltz ... must be a queen thing. Lucky for Donny, the two years at the community center payed off and he didn't make a fool of himself. In fact he was flawless. Elsa's unnaturally large blue eyes never wavered from his as they spun and dipped. He was glad for the overly long coat for it concealed the straining bulge in his shorts. He was sure that getting a boner while dancing with the queen was a capital offense. He crassly wondered what his animated hardon looked like.

The music suddenly changed. The Contours 'Do You Love Me' replaced Stravinsky. The movie Dirty Dancing was Harriet Kono's older sister's favorite. Harriet confessed that as a kid she was forced to sit through the movie a million times. Apparently, Harriet's visceral relationship with the movie had become part of Elsa's virtual DNA. Much to Donny's dismay, they broke into the classic movie grind. There was no hiding his erection from her now.

She's gonna freeze my ass for sure, he worried.

Half way through the dance she aggressively kissed him.

"Wow," he said at the other end of the most amazing kiss of his existence. His kiss with Yukio being the only other one that didn't pale to Elsa's.

********

"It's nice to see her enjoying herself," Neffie whispered in Kent's ear. She and Kent faced Alice who sat off in a corner talking to Keanu Reeves slash Constantine. Constantine must have said something funny for Alice smiled then let out a laugh. Constantine reached out and touched her pleated hair.

"Ah ... yeah nice," Kent said not at all interested in Alice and Keanu. He knelt naked on a sofa with his hands on the top of the cushions, his legs slightly parted as Ygritte's warm tongue slicked his butt hole.

Ygritte stopped with her tongue and slapped Kent's ass hard enough to make him yelp. She threw herself on the sofa. "Can ya handle a wilding woman born of fire?" she asked looking up at him alluring and threatening all at once.

He had already bedded the entire female crew of the Serenity from Firefly. Hell, surviving River Tam alone was a feat worth boasting. Who else he pondered? Sandra Oh, Lucy Lu as Watson, the fast and furious Asian chick, the Hawaii Five babe. Oh yeah, let's not forget green and dangerous Mila Kunis as the wicked witch of the west. "Yeah, I can handle a wilding redhead," he said. He fell on her and instigated a long deep kiss.

He quickly found out that the word wilding fit Ygritte to a tee. She bit, she scratched, growled and pulled his hair. At some point he had entered her but couldn't recall exactly when or how. Showing both strength and agility, Ygritte flipped them to be on top. Slim Filipino Neffie slipped in beside them and lustfully ran her dark hands over Ygritte's pale milky chest and coppery brown nipples.

Ygritte looked down at him with lustful menace, planted her hands on his chest, dug in her nails to make him gasp then got her hips rocking. Neffie's hands liberally fondled Ygritte's front occasionally sliding over Kent's belly and chest.

"Kiss me queen river bitch," Ygritte said to Neffie.

Neffie obliged. Mid kiss, Ygritte pulled away from Neffie and came with wilding verbosity. After several harsh gulps of air, she dropped down and kissed Kent long but tenderly. After the kiss she whispered to him, "Not since Jon Snow."

"Stop hogging him," Neffie said. Ygritte yelped as Neffie pulled her away. Neffie straddled Kent's lower body, steadied his wet erection, lowered herself down and went at it with lewd abandon. The normally mild Filipino girl came raucously gripping handfuls of Kent's dark hair. Sweaty and breathing hard she looked down at him with triumphant satisfaction.

"After a fuck like that I'd be proud to die in battle in the morning," Ygritte said.

Neffie laughed. "Maybe that's why some people fight so fiercely ... to live and fuck like this again."

A guttural sounds came from where Alice and Constantine were. Everyone turned to look. Alice stood naked, her back to Kent and the others, her ass a pleasant curve, her pleated hair brushed her tailbone. Constantine knelt before her, most of him obscured by Alice's naked form, his fingers sunk into the flesh of her ass cheeks. It was clear that he was working her with his mouth.

There was the guttural again. It wasn't human or animal. It was ... other?

"That man is more beast than human," Ygritte whispered.

"I think that sound is coming from Alice," Neffie said.

Constantine's ass kneading hands brightened with a strange yellow glow then shockingly burst into flames.

"Holy shit! He's gonna burn her up!" Kent said sitting up.

"She's fine," Neffie said shoving him back down onto his back.

All of Alice's skin was now a deep charcoal black except were Constantine's burning hand gripped her ass, the skin there was like red burning briskets.

"I KNEW she didn't need her fold to transform," Neffie said.

"Ay, that one was always the demon," Ygritte said. She gave Neffie a sly look. "What about you Nefertiti? Ya found your changeling soul yet?"

Neffie smiled then her eyes gave off a queer yellow light.

"You okay?" Kent asked looking up at her. Even as he spoke her skin darkened to grayish brown then shockingly she sprouted fur allover. The sensation or her transformation against his bare skin was really strange. Her face, although still generally human, took on feline features. She pushed her long hair behind her ears that were now pointy and catlike. With large green and gold cat eyes, she gazed down at him. She smiled exposing animal sharp teeth. "What the fuck!" Kent said. In a panic he made to push her off him.

Ygritte put a hand on his chest to still him. "You best stay calm," Ygritte advised.

He squirmed anyway.

Neffie flexed her hands resting on his chest and he instantly felt the claws. She didn't break skin but it was enough to stop his struggling. She bent down and her tongue flickered across his mouth raspy and warm. The tightening of her vaginal muscles around his erection that was still deep inside her, although thrilling, was a sensation he had no frame of reference for. Her furry nose brushed his face. "Kiss me," she whispered. He did. Her long nimble feline tongue invaded his mouth. He put up no resistance. He didn't dare since her claws reflexively dug in as she kissed. At the end of the kiss she whispered, "Fuck me."

She sat up and they got a rockin'. She pushed her long hair behind her pointy cat ears again. Her animalness was mind blowing. The fur from her neck down to her pubic area was a light gray. In mindless delight he ran his hands over the small pleasing swells of her fur covered A-cups. He encountered Ygritte's hands doing the same.

"Always knew you were a skin changer," Ygritte said.

"Make me see Bastet!" Neffie said.

"What? Who?" Kent asked bewildered as he rammed his hips up in time with her bucking rolls.

"Her cat Goddess," Constantine said suddenly standing nearby. He and Alice were naked, smoking cigarettes and watching. Alice's skin was back to her normal creamy beige although her eyes seemed to give off an unnatural light. Constantine was fully erect.

Neffie's hips went into a series of rapid fire rolls then she let out her one and only animal growl and came savagely. Her claws dug into Kent's shoulders drawing blood this time.

At the end of her throes Neffie asked breathlessly, "What you want Kent?"

"A little first aid," he said touching then flinching at his deep scratches.

Neffie giggled then bent to lick his wounds.

"Ouch," Kent said.

"Heal thy self godling," Constantine said as he lit up a fresh cigarette from the coal of the previous one.

"Oh yeah, I can do that," Kent said. Instantly the sting of his scratches dissipated.

"Better?" Neffie asked.

"Yeah ... I wanna come on your face," Kent said.

Neffie pulled away from him and knelt on the floor. Kent stood above her gripping his erection. For the first time he noticed that she had a sleek and twitching dark tail. "Cool," he said.

Unexpectedly, Alice knelt next to feline Neffie and took charge of Kent's hardon.

"Need help with that?" Ygritte asked Constantine. She fondled his balls then ran a hand along the bottom curve of his erection.

"Indeed," Constantine said. He took a drag of his cigarette and exhaled a cloud of smoke as Ygritte knelt and gripped him with two hands.

In sync, Alice and Ygritte stroked the perspective hardons in their possession. Alice, with her classic Japaneses face and newly pleated hair tipped Kent over the edge. His first burst struck Alice's forehead over her right eyebrow. Alice quickly pointed his erection at Nefertiti and six monstrous emissions sprayed her feline face.

"Anoint me dark wizard," Ygritte said to Constantine. He obliged by blasting her beautiful, sharp featured Celtic face from forehead to chin. He seem to take particular joy in getting as much as he could into her wilding red hair.

Constantine's head jerked toward the curtained window near the Foosball table. "Something has changed," he said. He still held his burning cigarette and took a drag as he pulled himself away from kneeling cum covered Ygritte. He walked to a set of double doors and gripped the knobs.

'"No!" Everyone yelled in unison.

"I got this," Constantine said as he pulled open the doors.

All braced for the rush of Kate's uglies.

"You!" Constantine yelled out the door. "What is happening?"

A single shiny jet black monster about five feet tall with insect eyes and emaciated legs and arms stepped into Neffie's living room. Although thoroughly naked everyone took defensive stances, the only one with a weapon was Neffie with her oversize Dirty Harry handgun.

"Talking to me?" the creature asked Constantine.

"Yes you fouler of the innocent," Constantine said.

"My name is Rodger," the creature said sounding hurt and offended.

"Whatever. Where are your companions?"

"Called to devour another fold," Rodger said.

"What fold is that?" Neffie asked positive it was hers.

"Harriet Kono's. It is the end of times. It is the end of 1:23," Rodger said smugly and proudly.

Neffie blew the little fuckers head off with her Smith and Wesson model 29.

*******

Donny Stevens stared into Elsa's unnatural large blue eyes as they danced face to face to Gershwin's 'Summer Time' sung by Ella Fitzgerald. Before that was Michel Jackson's thriller. Elsa certainly had an eclectic taste in music. If anyone ever asked Donny the most surprising thing about being in an animated world he would say was the smells. The food, the wine, the cold pine air outside smelled perfect triggering memories both sexual and mundane.

He inhaled Elsa's musky perfume. Beneath the perfume was a natural very human scent. It was her breath though that hit a sexual nerve for him. It smelled of the sweet tea with a hint of cinnamon. It occurred to him that all her scents were very familiar. Harriet's Brain Tube must be lifting memories of past sexual experiences from his head. In any case it was all totally intoxicating. Harriet's gonna make a gazillion buck with this Brain Tube.

He put her into a soft spin. The air shimmered with sudden sparkling ice crystals. When she folded back into his arms her black dress had vanished.

"Have mercy," he whispered as his eyes dropped to her firm animated B-cups. Close up her nipples were an odd but pleasing purplish pink. He could feel the heat radiating from her bare skin surprising since she was a know ice queen. She pressed against him. The music changed to the Beatles 'Yesterday.'

"Perhaps I should go check in with Harriet?" Sasha said from a nearby sofa working oh her goblet of sparkly wine.

"Stay," Elsa said softly. It wasn't a command more of a plea from a very lonely person. "Harriet created me but never gave me a purpose." She looked over at Sasha. "I envy you. You have a function. I just exist."

"I'm a drone program and go where I'm told," Sasha said. "Be glad that you're allowed the freedoms you have. Don't forget, you were conjured from some dark corner of Harriet's mind. When she gets around to you this will all change."

Donny recalled the indignities he witnessed Monica, Phoebe and Rachel endured not too long ago. He whispered to the naked Elsa, "You don't have to do a think you don't want to."

She looked up into his face. "I'm the queen," she said and didn't elaborate any further. She put a hand behind his neck and pulled his head down for a kiss.

The was kiss was the most in the moment thing that Donny had ever experienced. Elsa closed her impossibly big blue eyes but Donny kept his wide open not wanting to miss a thing. The feel of her skin, her hair, her taste, her smell was totally awesome!

His hands drifted down to her smooth animated ass.

"Mind if I try on a few more dresses?" Sasha asked.

Elsa didn't respond.

"I'll take that as a yes," Sasha said. She got up and headed to the wardrobe room via the food table for more champagne.

Elsa suddenly pulled away from Donny and went into a waltzing spin. "Undress for me Donny Stevens," Elsa said as she danced.

Donny sloughed off his coat, kicked off his sandals, pealed off his t-shirt and dropped his jams and stood in unnaturally white tidy whities. From where he stood he could just make himself out in the mirror near the wardrobe room. Like his princely animated physic the bulge in his undies was clearly enhanced.

"Awesome," he whispered as he approached the mirror. With no hesitation he dropped the undies. "Cool," he said gripping his sprung nine plus animated dick.

"You gonna hurt someone with that thing," Sasha said. She now wore a one piece leather like bathing suit with high black boots and a short red superhero cape.

"I call that one waiting in red," Elsa said as she slid behind Donny, gripped his erection and observed it in the mirror. Donny was half a head taller than she\. His hands drifted over her naked form. "To the bed," Elsa commanded in a whisper and led him by his intimate handle.

Donny dropped onto the big bed and expected Elsa to join him bet she went back into her spinning dance. "Dance with me Lady Grey," Elsa commanded.

The women gripped each other and fell into a simple box step, Elsa lead.

Donny laid there watching them dance. Next he knew they were kissing. "Man ..." he whispered. Elsa put Sasha into a spin, they separated. Sasha went back to the wardrobe room and Elsa marched towards the bed with a serious expression on her animated face. She fell flat on her tummy at the end of the bed and dragged her body along the length of Donny's splayed form making sure that her awesome tits brushed against his erection. When their faces met, they kissed briefly. Elsa reversed her crawl and ended with her head between his legs. He propped up on his elbows to see what her intentions were. She looked up at him with her big eyes. "You want to see?" she asked?

"Yeah," he said.

Elsa waved a hand and mirrors made of ice suddenly surrounded the bed on all sides and above. She lowered her head and took him into her extraordinarily warm mouth. Her hair obscured her action in the side mirrors so he dropped flat to look at the mirror above. She was curled in a pleasant half circle as her head bobbing up and down.

"Knock, knock," Sasha said as she slipped through a narrow gap between mirrors. She wore a deep purple off the shoulder, long sleeve clinging dress that came to mid thigh.

Elsa stopped briefly to say, "I call that one cat's out of the bag. It comes with a cat ear tiara."

Sasha giggled as she waved the tiara then put it on giving her diamond studded cat ears.

Elsa went back to giving Donny head.

Sasha frowned. "He can't see with all that platinum hair in the way." She sounded totally drunk. Sasha hiked up her dress, knelt on the bed, shimmed up to Elsa, gripped her hair and held it back. "Better?" she asked Donny.

He looked at the mirrors at the sides of the bed and nodded.

"Kneel up a bit, your majesty" Sasha said to Elsa with a gentle slap at her butt." the queen shifted. "Grip the length with one hand and cup his balls," Sasha said. Elsa complied. Sasha looked over at one of the side mirrors. "That's a MUCH better visual."

Elsa stopped with her mouth and made to straddled Donny's hips with clear intent.

"Whoa, slow down. Let the poor boy have a little fun," Sasha said.

"I want him now," Elsa said.

"I'm sure you do," Sasha said. "But I bet Donny boy would like to get at your animated B-cups and maybe see what Disney pussy tastes like?"

"I am kind of curious," Donny confessed.

Elsa rolled her large eyes. "Get at it," she said as she flopped on her back on the bed.

Donny kissed her mouth briefly then peppered her neck with small kisses making Elsa giggle. He kissed his way down to her lovely breasts and pink purple nipples. He licked at a nipple and gently bit.

"I like that," Elsa said. "Bite the other one."

He obeyed. He then worked his way down to the top of her pubic mound. Like it should be in an animated feature, her pubic hair was a bright silvery blond. He kissed the upper ridge then with two fingers traced her warm wet seam to her clitoris. He pulled back a bit to get a good look. It was interesting to say the lease. He bobbed in and explored her with his tongue. Her taste was so unexpected that he pulled back quickly.

"Don't like?" Sasha asked.

"I like," Donny said quickly, "just not what I expected."

"What does the queen taste like?" Sasha asked.

"Like strawberries and cold white wine," he said. This was a Harriet thing! One night he had dribbled strawberry soaked white wine down her center as he gave her head. He had certainly enjoyed doing it but wondered if this part of Elsa was coming from Harriet or him? He was told early on that he couldn't conjure fantasies using the auxiliary helmet. But he was sure that the belrog was HIS doing.